Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509846 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1157814 Jun 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I never said there was a Tea Party in 3005. Evidently, you are sofa king stupid you think campaign financing did not exist then.
2) Some appointees leave & some don't.
3) The big, huge, gigantic IRS "scandal" was since the start of the Tea Party & it did involve Tea Party groups. SDo, who gained the most if Tea Party funding was reduced. Lois Lerner was in that position & she was put there by Establishment Republicans.
"real dumb"
For once you are right. Kinda. You did not say there was a Tea Party on 3005. But you did say there was a Tea Party in 2005.
I called you on it ans usual you were a coward like the boy president nobama and hid under your bed rather than responding.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
1 post removed

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1157816 Jun 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why? they paid taxes on that wealth already...why do you feel others have a right to part of it?
They did, huh?? And you're sure of that?

I feel transfer of wealth generationally should be limited. Estate taxes have been around for a long time, long before they were incorrectly labelled wealth taxes.

Estate taxes were a reaction in America to inherited wealth in Europe and the social problems it created with classes.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1157817 Jun 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel transfer of wealth generationally should be limited. Estate taxes have been around for a long time, long before they were incorrectly labelled wealth taxes.
Estate taxes were a reaction in America to inherited wealth in Europe and the social problems it created with classes.
it wasn't inherited wealth that caused those problems..

your unfounded accusations of tax fraud aside, why do you think you have a claim to this wealth? should we take half of what you have when you die?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1157818 Jun 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama was providing weapons, the funding had to come from the House. DUH
Obama does not have the power to spend, as you nitwits often remind us.
You're so stupid.
So stupid?

That would be you, libtarded commie North Korea fuckface.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1157819 Jun 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are low class.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1157820 Jun 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it wasn't inherited wealth that caused those problems..
your unfounded accusations of tax fraud aside, why do you think you have a claim to this wealth? should we take half of what you have when you die?
Got sids an aids son?

Mental illness is your game phag.

Spokane, WA

#1157821 Jun 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes old clueless one, we should never close the lie of communication, the strong can whip the weak but the smart can whip them all. There in lies your and the baggers problem...Yee ain't smart!!!!! Obama is.Thanks for not acting first and thinking second. We had two idiots that did that and left us a total mess.
"poop"
Our current president nobama never thinks first. On every issue he nos nuthin, he hears about everything from the media. You love the mess nobama has made, your kind of girl, look at some examples of his failures;
- Average household income of American's down
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income Tax
- More American's requiring food stamps to eat
- Percentage of American's with a job at a 50 year low
- He says no American's are left behind, how about the marine rotting in a Mexican jail
Yup, yer kinda girl.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: When is your bio/fantasy going to be released? This summer? Next sumer? Never?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1157822 Jun 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So stupid?
That would be you, libtarded commie North Korea fuckface.
lol! Ooooo! The gulag cellar dweller is back!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1157823 Jun 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Got sids an aids son?
sids?!? go back ti making a fool of yourself with your pluto story...

is there anything you have even a sliver of knowledge about?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1157824 Jun 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Got sids an aids son?
lol! For you son, mental illness is the norm.... by choice!

Spokane, WA

#1157825 Jun 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And which party defends to the death tax breaks for the very wealthiest...I don't see a problem with the rich, but your party is the ones that sucks up and fights for them like they own them.
"poop"
How many times should the folks pay taxes on their monies? Yew believe when a person dies he should pay or his heirs should pay additional taxes on already taxed assets.
You must have an entire chapter regarding your bio/fantasy that will be released some sumer?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1157826 Jun 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
just think of the lifetime welfare savings from each abortion......
I have, along with the lower crime rate, disruptive schools, safer downtowns, etc.

“you know i know”

denver

#1157827 Jun 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Taliban member driven by ignorance and a healthy portion of pure hatred. Now go collect your SS check and get your Medicare that some liberal fought for. Thank goodness you old senile bigots are leaving just not fast enough. Just listening to you neanderthal cretins daily one wonders how you even survive modern day society? A miserable lot,whine, cry, bitch and moan are your four main branches.
too young for SS, go buy some cheap beer with yur stolen EBT card, share it with one of yur Hollywood starlets.......snicker

“you know i know”

denver

#1157828 Jun 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lookie old dumbazzed Waxballs what a freak of nature. Your obsession is once again getting the better of your miserable existence. The only one talking about a book, a vacation and age is you simpleton. I'm leaving Monday and you will still be obsessing while I'm on the beach in Nassau with my honey drinking a cold one. How many socks so far this morning, I would say about 3-4 and you call that a life??? If not for lowlife you would have no life, loser, Me happy you an envious twit.
Where is that book old timer? and where's them jobs lying dirtbag BO promised? Has he halved the deficit yet?

“you know i know”

denver

#1157829 Jun 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Let me know when Clinton & Ali advocate for war.
did Clinton bomb Bosnia, dumber than shit Dave?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1157830 Jun 27, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you vomitous cretin, tell that to Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, Bin Ladens's son in law and spokes man who was convicted in federal court.
Tell that to Ahmed Ghailani who was sentenced to life for his part in the Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania.
Tell that to Aafia Siddiqui who was tried and convicted in early 2010 and sentenced to 86 years in prison.
Or Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, sentenced to life without parole for terrorism.
You're an idiot; you always have been and always will be!
"vomitous cretin"???

Coming from you, I'll wear it like a badge of distinction:->

Lapeer, MI

#1157831 Jun 27, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet there's my son in his suit carrying his briefcase working on Capitol Hill rubbing elbows with people you'll only see on the news and developing networking that most people would kill for.
And just what is it you do outside of posting utter stupidity?
You're an idiot; you always have been and always will be!
Rubbing elbows?

Is that what Male Prostitutes do nowadays?

Lapeer, MI

#1157832 Jun 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea never mind the "FACT" that Obama has captured and killed more terrorist than all the Republicans put together, and at the same time kept us safe. That makes him and real Americans the winners and morons like you as usual the losers.
And he did it all while wearing Mom Jeans, a Silk Teddy and Nikes.

Lapeer, MI

#1157833 Jun 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, the rac*st f*ck really is on fire here.
OMG a black man "breaking into" his own home.
Arresting a man & taking him downtown for entering his own home is really f*cking stupid police work.
Wipe yo' mowf, boy. Yer dribblin' der.

Burn your Race Card and come into this century.
ReadyForHillary

Mountain View, CA

#1157834 Jun 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lerner will learn to love a prison jumpsuit.....
that suit would fit better for Christie, don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump: We're Going to Build a Wall and M... (Oct '15) 3 min Coulter Geist 40
News GOP House intel chairman met source on White Ho... 4 min CodeTalker 21
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 9 min Coulter Geist 79
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 10 min fast freddie 7,624
News GOP controls federal government but struggles t... 13 min CodeTalker 40
News Americans spent an estimated $17 billion on amm... 13 min payme 91
News O'Reilly says he's distracted by congresswoman'... 17 min CodeTalker 16
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min Just call me Abe 3 262,596
More from around the web