Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,057,081 - 1,057,100 of 1,083,050 Comments Last updated 37 min ago
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you are not suggesting that all the "birthers" were wrong, are you?
You were a ®birther®, suppose you tell us.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
amnesty is dead, a good thing......
And with it went any chance of Repugs winning the White House.

Get used to whining about Hillary, Nobraina.

You'll have 8 years to do so.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
stable governments that support free enterprise and human rights would work......
Like I said, hasn't worked so far.
ObungholeHasThem Beat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Teabaggers will sink to any low to win.
Oblamer
1. Used the IRS goons against his enemies.
2. Used the NSA to spy on journalists.
3. Uses the EPA, OSHA and other Government entities the same way.
4. Falsely accuses his political enemies of racism, Tea Party and Republicans etc.
The list goes on. His impeachment with start after the midterm elections. This Will happen. Americans are tired of you lying deadbeat homosexual pedophiles.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Suggested is quite different than recorded History.
It's the History as written BY The Arab World.
Would you like the Website?
Perhaps they were "exaggerating".
You are ignorant in all of your ways.
I am no Jew. But I know some liberal propaganda bullshyte when I read it.
Yours.

I only gave you a lesson on who the true Anti-Semites are.
In your haste to blame, Tea Party, Republicans,( All but the real Jew Haters ) of being
Anti-Semitic - in the watery stare of your Dead Man's Mind:

You forgot to "throw in" the genocide caused by the Ancient Alien ( Theorists ).
But if that's too difficult and ridiculous ( IMO it is ) a concept, then you could have sited the genocidal theory of the Ancient Mesa Native American Indians.
Stick to theories. I'll stick to recorded facts of History.

Your olfactory system is as deficient as your cognizant.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of shit!!
Just one to prove your ignorance.
Genocide:
""Scholars of antiquity differentiate between genocide and gendercide, in which males were killed but the children (particularly the girls) and women were incorporated into the conquering group. Jones notes, "Chalk and Jonassohn provide a wide-ranging selection of historical events such as the Assyrian Empire's root-and branch depredations in the first half of the first millennium BCE, and the destruction of Melos by Athens during the Peloponnesian War (fifth century BCE), a gendercidal rampage described by Thucydides in his 'Melian Dialogue'."
Jared Diamond suggested that genocidal violence may have caused the Neanderthals to go extinct. Ronald Wright also suggested such a genocide.
----------
All the rest is similar bullshit, easily debunked.
Smells like the Fake Jew is back!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the enthusiasm of Conservative voters spells trouble for DemoKKKrats in November......
Like the conservatives in VA who got Terry McAulliffe elected??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're talking thru your ass again, Nobraina!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is no open border policy by Obama.
But hey, in whiner world, that does not matter.
Sure there is Davie Boie, You should read the ENTIRE document
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Obama's (and the left's) biggest roadblock?

GOP?

Nope...the Constitution.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that may be the "issue" but the means of getting there is to do away with the "last hired, first fired" contract statute which only applies to budget cuts. I'm not saying it is a bad thing. Only that the ripple effect will be phenominal and I don't think people have thought about it.
layoffs should be based on competence, not seniority......

the worst schools, in low-income neighborhoods, are stuck with lazy, incompetent teachers who cannot be fired......

time to clean out the dead wood.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that would be the real reason for it, to cause him to leave, wouldn't it. Of course it's different from eminent domain, the government already owned the land. The principle behind it is the same. Federal control of land or the citizens.
I am against any eminent domain for any private commercial purpose. If land is required by commercial enterprise it should be bought or leased.
Yet you supported Bundy's crimnal actions in spite of years of Coourt actions against him.

You said not a word about the folks in NE and TX who've had their land taken for Keystone.

Funny how carefully you pick which Gov't actions you decide to protest against..........

You're a phony, as much as any of the other right wing nitwits here.
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

ObungholeHasThemBeat wrote:
<quoted text> Oblamer
1. Used the IRS goons against his enemies.
2. Used the NSA to spy on journalists.
3. Uses the EPA, OSHA and other Government entities the same way.
4. Falsely accuses his political enemies of racism, Tea Party and Republicans etc.
The list goes on. His impeachment with start after the midterm elections. This Will happen. Americans are tired of you lying deadbeat homosexual pedophiles.
Cantor's loss was a bigger blow to the left than to the GOP.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Republican response. Unhappy with the status quo but not willing to do anything about it.
yes, Galt is very unhappy with the Obama decision to ignore enforcement of existing immigration laws.....
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Olive Magadino wrote:
Suggested is quite different than recorded History.
It's the History as written BY The Arab World.
Would you like the Website?
Perhaps they were "exaggerating".
You are ignorant in all of your ways.
I am no Jew. But I know some liberal propaganda bullshyte when I read it.
Yours.
I only gave you a lesson on who the true Anti-Semites are.
In your haste to blame, Tea Party, Republicans,( All but the real Jew Haters ) of being
Anti-Semitic - in the watery stare of your Dead Man's Mind:
You forgot to "throw in" the genocide caused by the Ancient Alien ( Theorists ).
But if that's too difficult and ridiculous ( IMO it is ) a concept, then you could have sited the genocidal theory of the Ancient Mesa Native American Indians.
Stick to theories. I'll stick to recorded facts of History.
Your olfactory system is as deficient as your cognizant.
<quoted text>
Most Jews are liberals. DUH

You, OTOH, are a moron. Likely the dumbass NewYawk in drag!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that may be the "issue" but the means of getting there is to do away with the "last hired, first fired" contract statute which only applies to budget cuts. I'm not saying it is a bad thing. Only that the ripple effect will be phenominal and I don't think people have thought about it.
tell us more about the fatal DUI cover-up scandal in the office of Rep. Lois Capps (D-CA).....
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Flack's daddy said 800%.
My electric rates have only gone up a teeny bit since this thread began. Come to think of it__not much I pay for/buy has gone up since this thread began except for some seafood and all meats.
On the other hand__my medical insurance has been replaced by medicare (single payer) and I'm fn lovin not writing that check for over $12,000 per year.
You're a liar.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But Bundy had Court Orders that said he had to pay.
Are Court orders frequently negotiable,or are you talkiing thru your ass again, Nobraina??
----------
The Bundy standoff is a 20-year legal dispute between the United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and cattle rancher Cliven Bundy in southeastern Nevada over unpaid grazing fees that developed into an armed confrontation between protesters and law enforcement.
The ongoing dispute began in 1993, when in protest against changes to grazing rules, Bundy declined to renew his permit for cattle grazing on BLM-administered lands near Bunkerville, Nevada. In 1998, Bundy was prohibited from grazing his cattle on the Bunkerville Allotment by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada in United States v. Bundy. In July 2013, the BLM complaint was supplemented when federal judge Lloyd D. George ordered that Bundy refrain from trespassing on federally administered land in the Gold Butte, Nevada, area in Clark County.
It started before that. sniff sniff

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel confident knowing that the Supreme Court stands behind me on the issue.
Basically the Roe vs Wade ruling. Notice that it doesn't quite jive with your thinking.

The Court held that, in regard to abortions during the first trimester, the decision must be left to the judgment of the pregnant womanís doctor. In regard to second trimester pregnancies, states may promote their interests in the motherís health by regulating abortion procedures related to the health of the mother. Regarding third trimester pregnancies, states may promote their interests in the potentiality of human life by regulating or even prohibiting abortion, except when necessary to preserve the life or health of the mother.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Flake stupidity.
Abortion nuts lost on the law when the Supreme Court declared abortion LEGAL.
So they went to religion to circumvent the US Constitution.
You folks don't care about the Constitution. You will do anything to get your way, up to and including violating Federal and State laws.
But you are losing on every social issue.
How's your Repugnant anti-gay campaign going??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don't care if you are gay numbnuts. Hell I don't care who you marry either. Marry your dog if that floats your boat. I'm a deist so you lose that one also.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cantor lost primarily because he focused too much on Washington and not enough on his district....
Exactly.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nope__18,000 more votes were cast than two years ago. The national TeaParty mutts didn't give any $ to Brat__his was a true grass roots campaign aimed at the ills of Washington DC.
If Brat cruises in November we'll never hear his name again__cept maybe on FOX.
elderly barfly Realslime stumbled on a grain of truth here......

the "Tea Party" is not a political party at all, has no organizational structure....but is a pure grassroots movement.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 2 min Equinsu Ocha 9,393
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Jeez 45,867
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Charles Idemi 113,128
Bill Clinton to campaign next week with Alison ... 18 min Killer 10
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,970
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 245,713
Texas: Gay-marriage ban best for children 2 hr Henkes 14
•••
•••