Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1523961 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1150137 Jun 12, 2014
all of the flibs here who own 2 houses costing $5 million dollars raise yur hands..........

crickets..........

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1150138 Jun 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Senate Democrats are just as livid about this exchange and being left in the dark.
Seems there's a breaking point even for members in his own party since this president has gone rogue and out of control.
As much as I consider Dianne Feinstein to be a Left Coast Liberal, even she is complaining about the Magic Negro's Royal Decree's and actions. All the schmuck smiles, back slapping and giggles from the jerk are hollow as Hell. He works and moves in a solitary vacuum with the stealth of a night burglar and Trayvon Daddy.

He's the Manchurian Candidate from Kenya.

Lapeer, MI

#1150139 Jun 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
horseshit.....people should not borrow money that they cannot pay back, and paying off debt should take priority over spending.....
Dupie never fails to make an azz of himself daily. It is a mystery where he finds these little gems he drops here.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1150140 Jun 12, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys are walking transmitters. DUH
Are you so simple minded you think they'd be let go without devices implanted to insure we could track their movements now and forever. And not in the skin, but ingested and or implanted deep inside the body, making removal dangerous, at best.
And you think the terrorists don't know these guys are compromised?
Think about it. How much will anyone who's been a prisoner for many years be trusted back home?? Everything has changed since these guys were taken prisoner, a new generation of terrorists has emerged. These guys are old school, and will not be accepted back into the fold.
You just like to whine.
Possibly, but not likely. Obama is a man of his word - when making promises to Muslims. He probably gave them some walk-around money when he turned them loose.

These vermin will be welcomed back with open arms. We'll be hearing their names again, soon.

Lapeer, MI

#1150141 Jun 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no....they hire abroad to get cheap help....
That, too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1150142 Jun 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Miami be going down!!!!
Lebron James retiring to Cleveland.....

NBA is boring.....

Lapeer, MI

#1150143 Jun 12, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
30 Shot, 4 Fatally, in Weekend Chicago Violence
The weekend’s first fatal shooting took place around 1:45 p.m. Friday in the city’s Rogers Park neighborhood.
No doubt committed by cowboys and ¨white supremacist groups like Storm Troopers and Oath Keepers.¨
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/29-Shot-...
"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black males in this country"

---- Magic Negro

Lapeer, MI

#1150144 Jun 12, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys are walking transmitters. DUH
Are you so simple minded you think they'd be let go without devices implanted to insure we could track their movements now and forever. And not in the skin, but ingested and or implanted deep inside the body, making removal dangerous, at best.
And you think the terrorists don't know these guys are compromised?
Think about it. How much will anyone who's been a prisoner for many years be trusted back home?? Everything has changed since these guys were taken prisoner, a new generation of terrorists has emerged. These guys are old school, and will not be accepted back into the fold.
You just like to whine.
Hee, Hee.

So I guess they're going around wearing Tin Foil hats like you do, eh?

Keeps them transmitters quiet and local.

Have you had the video cam removed from your front toofph that the CIA planted there while you slept?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...

I'd be more concerned about that arrow your generic daddy shot through your head at 6, Dood.:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1150145 Jun 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Clintons made $12M year after leaving White House despite 'dead broke' claim
That's just a nasty rumor planted by that Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:-)

“you know i know”

denver

#1150146 Jun 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lebron James retiring to Cleveland.....
NBA is boring.....
Ya, but I want to see the racist James go down to defeat.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1150147 Jun 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, but I want to see the racist James go down to defeat.
the entire league is racist......

James is the only real talent...the rest of those losers couldn't beat the Knicks.....

“you know i know”

denver

#1150148 Jun 12, 2014
is anyone who doesn't have their head up their rear surprised?

Obama Is Now More Unpopular Than Ever
President Barack Obama is viewed more...
Business Insider

“you know i know”

denver

#1150149 Jun 12, 2014
uh oh

Obamacare-Forced Narrow Networks Will Spread To The Whole Country, Expert Warns
Obamacare-created narrow networks are preventing Americans from actually using their health insurance and will soon spread to the entire insurance market, health policy expert and physician Scott Gottlieb testified to a House committee Thursday.“These narrow networks will start to roll out to…
The Daily Caller
Jenks

United States

#1150150 Jun 13, 2014
KOa2

United States

1 min ago

Bad news for the administration: hearing reports that an internal memo from the DOD was sent to the White House and to Hillary's State Dept. saying 11 of the perpetrators of the Benghazi attack had been positively identified as Al Qaeda. This DOD memo was sent 2 days (to both White House/State Dept) before Susan Rice came out on all the talk shows and told all those lies to the American People.

No wonder the democrats in Congress have been frothing at the mouth to stop the hearings saying we already knew all there was to know. Shame on them for lying to the families of Christopher Stevens and those who unnecessarily lost their lives. Shame on them for lying to the American Public. No good reason to drag us through this debacle the only reason they did was for politics and politics only!

Corruption and lies are the hallmark of the Obama Administration.

++++++++++

New York Times has reported that PM of Iraq begged a month ago, Obama Administration to send air support to help with the Al Qaeda terrorists invasion...the White House rebuffed him....

Now look where we are.

Lapeer, MI

#1150151 Jun 13, 2014
Jenks wrote:
KOa2
United States
1 min ago
Bad news for the administration: hearing reports that an internal memo from the DOD was sent to the White House and to Hillary's State Dept. saying 11 of the perpetrators of the Benghazi attack had been positively identified as Al Qaeda. This DOD memo was sent 2 days (to both White House/State Dept) before Susan Rice came out on all the talk shows and told all those lies to the American People.
No wonder the democrats in Congress have been frothing at the mouth to stop the hearings saying we already knew all there was to know. Shame on them for lying to the families of Christopher Stevens and those who unnecessarily lost their lives. Shame on them for lying to the American Public. No good reason to drag us through this debacle the only reason they did was for politics and politics only!
Corruption and lies are the hallmark of the Obama Administration.
++++++++++
New York Times has reported that PM of Iraq begged a month ago, Obama Administration to send air support to help with the Al Qaeda terrorists invasion...the White House rebuffed him....
Now look where we are.
The Boy is still waiting for a decision from Valerie Jarrett.

Did you hear what Boenner said about the Magic Negro?

Boehner says Obama 'taking a nap' on Iraq: http://www.ajc.com/ap/ap/boehner-says-obama-t...

Lapeer, MI

#1150152 Jun 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
is anyone who doesn't have their head up their rear surprised?
Obama Is Now More Unpopular Than Ever
President Barack Obama is viewed more...
Business Insider
Affirmative Action strikes again.

Impeachment has a real sweet ring to it.

I see it coming. The first American President removed from office for incompetence and treason.
zzz

United States

#1150153 Jun 13, 2014
Jenks

United States

#1150154 Jun 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy is still waiting for a decision from Valerie Jarrett.
Did you hear what Boenner said about the Magic Negro?
Boehner says Obama 'taking a nap' on Iraq: http://www.ajc.com/ap/ap/boehner-says-obama-t...
I'm waiting for Obama or Carney to say "we just heard about Iraq problems on FOX news"....

Lapeer, MI

#1150155 Jun 13, 2014
Is Magic Negro 'taking a nap' on Iraq?

Nope. He' s playing Duck, duck, goose on the WH lawn with staffers.

It's how they pick who covers for the Azzhole-In-Chief before media cameras.

Wiki - Duck, duck, goose: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck,_duck,_goos...

Lapeer, MI

#1150156 Jun 13, 2014
zzz wrote:
She's right....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pAkv_cddfosXX
The grinning azzhole in the White House, the Little Boy in the big chair who can't even see above the desk, the golfing bas turd on constant vacation will use those powers.

He has not only lied about every failed issue in his sorry administration but he lied the very day he was sworn in.

" “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

The lying bas turd that he is, he never planned on keeping that oath. His taking it was just a deceptive formality - a Saul Alinsky trick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 265,629
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Larrys Woffie Dog 293
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 14 min 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 11
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 15 min Ms Sassy 432
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 33 min Jim-ca 125
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 38 min pissed 25,359
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) 43 min Lawrence Wolf 111
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 2 hr spocko 240
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 8 hr Denny CranesPlace 276
More from around the web