Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 52,739)

Showing posts 1,054,761 - 1,054,780 of1,078,763
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, fool. The people with money just got more money on paper, yet young families are struggling now more than any time since the Carter Administration.
Who's the hypocrite again?
BUT, BUT, when it was down that's all we heard..HYPOCRITE.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Suddenly none of the Righties are concerned about the stock market. Hypocrites personified.
Although I'm not a 'righty'(whatever that is) I'm deeply concern about the stock market. Just like a balloon you can only put so much in before it pops. The only question is how big a pop. Every expert I have heard,who isn't a left wing loon, says it will be anywhere from 10% to 50%. So half way would be around 25%. So 25% from Realtimes number of 16,900 would be a correction of 4225. So it would drop to 12,675. Of course a 50% decrease would be 8450. Right back to where it was before the Fed printed all that money! Now what do you suppose will happen if that occurs?

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ready made" chemical? Proof? We certainly sent some components with dual purposes. Over half the help in regard to chemical weapons came from Germany toward a supposed pesticide program. The US was involved with the biological end for a supposed vaccine program.
You're certainly right, the US turned a blind eye toward chemical use on the Iranians with some mild protests as long as it was Iranians on the receiving end of them. He became the friend to deal with Iran.
Because he was black, LOL. Don't have much love for Bush or establishment republicans either, in case you haven't noticed. We want to stay out of these stupid things that get Americans killed and get accused of being isolationists, Harry Reid of all people.
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/1230-...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Economy
Jobs Report: Hiring Hits Fastest Four-Month Clip Since '90s.
Almost all low paying dead end jobs. Like burger flippers. But the robots will be taking those soon!!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Only a moron would consider these WMD's. lol Even if true, which is debatable, a few old canisters of old gas sold to them by the Reagan administration is hardly justification for war.
Only a moron would say what you just said.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably think stock market is goin' ta town and biddin' on some steer!
Hi lily, No doubt, thinking deep is not a bagger trait.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo you want another BUSH???? I think it's time for a woman, they have a tendency to get things done. Besides it's about time...I'll bet you were all over the idiot PALIN. Kindly tell us all of her accomplishments.Besides quitting in mid term of course. Along with flaunting stupid all the time, but that's what you have to do too attract baggers.
Nope, I don't. I also don't want another Democrat like you do, mental case.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Although I'm not a 'righty'(whatever that is) I'm deeply concern about the stock market. Just like a balloon you can only put so much in before it pops. The only question is how big a pop. Every expert I have heard,who isn't a left wing loon, says it will be anywhere from 10% to 50%. So half way would be around 25%. So 25% from Realtimes number of 16,900 would be a correction of 4225. So it would drop to 12,675. Of course a 50% decrease would be 8450. Right back to where it was before the Fed printed all that money! Now what do you suppose will happen if that occurs?
You are the very definition of a righty, you are ignorant and ill-informed and you present that on this thread on a daily basis. No offense.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron would say what you just said.

Bad Homer how dare him try and make sense or use facts to prove a point, did he momentary forget that we have baggers on here?
Realtime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush decimated al Qaeda in Afghanistan. The killing of bin Laden has not stopped for one moment the expanding terrorist movement and it is irrational to claim it has-Dave.
You keep trying to pretend that the detainees are POWs they are not, Dave, so the irrational claim there is a treaty that would force their release is unfounded.
FNS is not the only group concerned about the release of the video--but you don't want to discuss that. You are all how dare FNS be concern about the POTUS safety-right?
Besides you are not claiming Obama huffing with 5 pound weights is a big publicity boost. I use 5 pound dumb bells when being lazy.
Spam_Clueless_Nuts_Gibberish.

Bush couldn't find Afghanistan on a map.

The US military put a hurting on the Taliban during the Bush era__Al Qaeda moved along to Pakistan and elsewhere splitting off into various groups some of which war against each other as we're seeing in Syria. BushCo enabled Al Qaeda!!!

Pandora's Box II
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are the very definition of a righty, you are ignorant and ill-informed and you present that on this thread on a daily basis. No offense.
YEA Homer,
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was all of your twisted stats during the eight catastrophic years of the Bush-Cheney mistake???
So your explanation of O's epic failure is to blame the guy who left office over 5 years ago? LOL

I assume you label them twisted stats since they don't coincide with your ideology. At least you follow your leaders lead.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>CNS News is tripe written by underlings of L Brent Bozzell III who simply calls in suggestions. Only a moron would link that site.
And BTW__why do you suppose the analysis included 16,17 year olds???
The labor force numbers are skewed by the baby boomers who are exiting the work at "never before seen levels."
You can google baby boomers and find a weeks worth of reading__maybe two.
I see the real facts disturb you.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Almost all low paying dead end jobs. Like burger flippers. But the robots will be taking those soon!!!!!
As always...Chicken Little.. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling...Talk about a regurgitator.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So your explanation of O's epic failure is to blame the guy who left office over 5 years ago? LOL
I assume you label them twisted stats since they don't coincide with your ideology. At least you follow your leaders lead.
Facts are always confusing to baggers. They avoid them like the plague.

Since: May 11

Woodbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Almost all low paying dead end jobs. Like burger flippers. But the robots will be taking those soon!!!!!
I love how you whiners can't stand a good jobs reports.

"Professional and business services added 55,000 jobs in May, the same as its average
monthly job gain over the prior 12 months. In May, the industry added 7,000 jobs each in
computer systems design and related services and in management and technical consulting.
Employment in temporary help services continued to trend up (+14,000) and has grown by
224,000 over the past year.

In May, health care and social assistance added 55,000 jobs. The health care industry
added 34,000 jobs over the month, twice its average monthly gain for the prior 12 months.
Within health care, employment rose in May by 23,000 in ambulatory health care services
(which includes offices of physicians, outpatient care centers, and home health care
services) and by 7,000 in hospitals. Employment rose by 21,000 in social assistance,
compared with an average gain of 7,000 per month over the prior 12 months.

These are all low paying, dead end, burger flipping jobs?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

On Friday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics released the jobs report for the month on May. For the fourth month in a row, American employers added over 200,000 jobs. For May, we saw 217,000 nonfarm payroll jobs added to the economy. Also, the months of March and April, which both saw robust job growth, saw very little revision. Overall, we have finally added back all of the jobs that were lost during the Great Recession. The private sector reached pre-recession levels back in March. However, due to Republican austerity measures that have led to the shedding of a million public sector jobs, it took until now for total employment numbers to reach that goal.

....Another thing gleaned from this recent jobs report was the growth in the health care field. The amount of jobs added in May in the health care industry was 34,000. This is twice as much as the average over the past 12 months. It appears that another positive effect of the health care law, other than providing millions of people the ability to obtain affordable health coverage, is that a large increase in new patients means the need for more employees to care for them. We should continue to see more jobs added in the health care industry over the coming years as millions of more uninsured people become insured.

Of course, this new jobs report, and the continued improvement of the economic landscape, will not receive much focus from the media or Republicans in Washington. Right now, conservative media and GOP lawmakers would rather talk about the made-up scandal of the day, the release of an American POW who was held captive for five years. Right now, they are trying to figure out a way to make the deal the President made to secure the release of the nationís last prisoner of war into an impeachment-level scandal. This comes on the heels of them doing the same thing with the deplorable situation involving the VA, Benghazi (multiple times) and the IRS. Scandalmania took full-effect once the GOP realized they couldnít hammer the President anymore on Obamacare after it was successfully implemented and millions of people had received health coverage through the exchanges.

Now, we see more positive news showing that the President, despite so much Republican obstruction and obstinance, has still been able to persevere and create positive change for the country as a whole. When history looks back at this period of time, Republicans will not be looked upon kindly.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/06/solid-...
Realtime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ready made" chemical? Proof? We certainly sent some components with dual purposes. Over half the help in regard to chemical weapons came from Germany toward a supposed pesticide program. The US was involved with the biological end for a supposed vaccine program.
You're certainly right, the US turned a blind eye toward chemical use on the Iranians with some mild protests as long as it was Iranians on the receiving end of them. He became the friend to deal with Iran.
Because he was black, LOL. Don't have much love for Bush or establishment republicans either, in case you haven't noticed. We want to stay out of these stupid things that get Americans killed and get accused of being isolationists, Harry Reid of all people.
Geez will you stop agreeing with me.

I can't link the CIA files__but the US sent artillery shells and bombs containing white phosphorus, blistering agents and other chemicals such as Sarin to the Iraqi military.

We know this because UNSCOM inspectors found and identified the ordinance and then because some of it was later used against our own invading troops in the form of IED's.

I guess you're to lazy to look for yourself.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you whiners can't stand a good jobs reports.
"Professional and business services added 55,000 jobs in May, the same as its average
monthly job gain over the prior 12 months. In May, the industry added 7,000 jobs each in
computer systems design and related services and in management and technical consulting.
Employment in temporary help services continued to trend up (+14,000) and has grown by
224,000 over the past year.
In May, health care and social assistance added 55,000 jobs. The health care industry
added 34,000 jobs over the month, twice its average monthly gain for the prior 12 months.
Within health care, employment rose in May by 23,000 in ambulatory health care services
(which includes offices of physicians, outpatient care centers, and home health care
services) and by 7,000 in hospitals. Employment rose by 21,000 in social assistance,
compared with an average gain of 7,000 per month over the prior 12 months.
These are all low paying, dead end, burger flipping jobs?
Poor old flack, it seems the poor baby is fact less once again. I can see him frantically looking for any and everything to copy and paste...Talk about a nut case.That be flake/
Realtime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the real facts disturb you.
That's some really funny chit babe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,054,761 - 1,054,780 of1,078,763
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••