Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394482 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Michelle

Kankakee, IL

#1142416 May 27, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is none of her f*cking business. She was not elected nor appointed and has no mandate to tell me what my kids will eat.
The First Cow needs to STFU and sit down.
Racist pig.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1142417 May 27, 2014
BocAA wrote:
<quoted text> lily uses vodka instead
good choice. science will tell you that alcohol, is, in fact, a solution.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1142418 May 27, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants the night shift heart surgeon. At least, nobody who can afford to pay.
why would you think a night shift worker is of lesser quality? your diminished intelligence? again dear, this issue is pay grades above you abilities, obviously.

are the ER doctors there at night of lesser quality than those there during the day? please sit down before atempting this great feat of thinking, dear, you may blow an aneurism...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1142419 May 27, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But buildings have had airplanes flown into them killing many thousands, Federal buildings have been blown up in NY and Oklahoma, Magic Negro's friends have blown up and attacked police stations, deranged Liberals have driven their cars into pedestrians and creative AIDS Gays have spread their suffering to unsuspecting victims and ....
damn....you need an education, boy.....
did you hear the story about the white boy terrorist who couldn't get laid? it made the international news.

i bet the other ethnic groups are having fun with that one. especially after he was whining about those other ethnic groups getting what he was never going to have.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142420 May 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We learned a long time ago YOUR lying eyes is all you ever believe. Truth be damned. There are no similarities between Barack Obama and Frank Marshall Davis...not the eyes, not the nose, not the ears, not the mouth, not the chin and certainly not the bone structure. However, Barack Obama, Sr. actually does resemble the president. You are ridiculous in your conspiracy theories.
Similarity is in the eye of the beholder.

I behold that the Magic Negro looks like Frank Marshall Davis and a horse's azz.
Barney Fwank N Beans

Los Angeles, CA

#1142421 May 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
16. During the 1980's the NRA tried to convince President Reagan to abolish the ATF, the law enforcment agency in charge of enforcing federal gun control laws. This is because the best way to enforce current gun laws is to abolish law enforcement.
17. It's a good idea to always have a loaded gun around when you lose your temper.
18. Children are safer if they have easy access to guns.
19. The International Crime Victim Survey found a positive correlation between gun ownership and increases in homicide and suicide, but the right to life doesn't matter.
20. Pro-gun propaganda is very good logic. Let's apply pro-gun propaganda to cars to demonstrate this- Cars don't kill people, people kill people. That's why stop signs and speed limits should be abolished.
21. Criminals don't obey laws and that's why all laws should be abolished.
22. Gun violence means more freedom. Just ask the family of any gun violence victim to verify this.
23. The Second Amendment's main purpose is to protect a personal right of self defense against criminals which is why the Founding Fathers of America decided to make this very clear by beginning the Second Amendment by talking about a well regulated militia.
24. In United States v. Miller the Supreme Court recognized that the "possession or use" of a weapon must be reasonably related to a well regulated miltia to enjoy second amendment protection. That's why there is an individual right to own any military weapon whether or not its possession or use is related to militia activity.
25. In United States v. Miller, the Supreme Court stated that the Second Amendment must be interpreted with the militia end in view.
26. Assault weapons crime decreased after the passage of the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban. Gun crime went down the most in states that didn't previously have their own ban on assault weapons. That's why the ban was ineffective.
27. There is much more gun violence in the US than other industrialized nations, but it's better to face an armed criminal.
28. Chanting a lie over and over again will somehow make it come true.
29. Protecting the gun industry from lawsuits has been one of the main priorities of the NRA because we all know that criminal gun dealers who sell firearms to child killers are model citizens.
30. Most murders in the US are committed with guns, but killing is not the purpose of a gun.
http://www.guninformation.org/reasons.html
Sober up old Woman

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1142422 May 27, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
the issue is (that) our culture (believes) that a tyrant's declarations, temper tantrums and imposed unfair taxes will solve all your problems...
...when in fact the opposite is true that personal liberty (which includes the least amount of taxation) goes a long ways toward fixing social issues.
no culture i know of thinks that, but then you are just a scared little man repeated what you heard others say but can't really comprehend...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142423 May 27, 2014
BocAA wrote:
<quoted text> lily needs to be committed.
She is.

She' committed to Alcoholic Embarrassment.
Barney Fwank N Beans

Los Angeles, CA

#1142424 May 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor 80 year old Ghost is struggling again. Easy knows exactly what he read, you old worthless clown.
Isn't it past your nighty-night time old fool?
Old man ghost is changing his turd bag and slamming down a vodka/ prune juice

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142425 May 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are just noticing ti pattern of the idiotic night shift, ie waxman, the electron who can't spell shining, incognito, and so forth, that post page after page of inane nothing...yes it is pretty much the same night after night.
Woodick's favorite pattern discernment is the fantasy of the night sky where he can see the Big Dipper, Little Dipper, Pegasus and Orion's Belt.

But his most thrilling pattern fantasy is Orion's Crotch.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142426 May 27, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what if you need heart surgery at midnight Saturday night? Wait until Monday morning?
The fact is that most salaried people work far more than 40 hours per week. They may not be rested or content, but they still do a good job. Those who work for the government not included.
Get real, fool.
Professionals who love their work never tire.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1142427 May 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just won "Ignoranmous of the day" for that post. You and Waxman make a perfect pair.
Before you hand out the award please read some of Shinningmoron's posts tonight.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1142428 May 27, 2014
Barney Fwank N Beans wrote:
<quoted text>Sober up old Woman
aren't you that guy that said something that brought down the economy of the United States?

that must be a really big set of beans considering that your word was evidently the command of a republican Congress. though it might have been a case of no republicans beans.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142429 May 27, 2014
Rico the Salad Tosser wrote:
<quoted text>Pen not big enough, him like Pringles can
One Potato, Two Potato, Three Potato, Four...

Mashed Potato, Hot Potato, shove it in for more....
Michelle

Kankakee, IL

#1142430 May 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did you hear the story about the white boy terrorist who couldn't get laid? it made the international news.
i bet the other ethnic groups are having fun with that one. especially after he was whining about those other ethnic groups getting what he was never going to have.
Nice story, except that he wasn't white, and that was his problem.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1142431 May 27, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice story, except that he wasn't white, and that was his problem.
see? racism topics are just your speed, right down your alley...er...gutter...

stick with what you know, i always say.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142432 May 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you hand out the award please read some of Shinningmoron's posts tonight.
...but even before all this, she needs to learn to read effectively and proficiently.

You, too, boy.
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1142433 May 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good choice. science will tell you that alcohol, is, in fact, a solution.
For Obama worshippers to avoid the reality of his untruthfulness

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142434 May 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can do that.
Top 30 Reasons to Oppose Gun Control
1. In over two hundred years of American history, most Second Amendment challenges to gun laws have failed in the courts, but the NRA knows more about the law and the Constitution than the courts.
2. Patrick Henry opposed adding the Second Amendment to the Constitution. That's why quotations from Henry are used by pro-gun activists to support their interpretation of the second amendment.
3. The Founding Fathers intended to create a libertarian utopia. That's very evident from reading the following quotations:
James Madison wrote, "In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men the great difficulty lies in this: You must first enable the government to control the governed, and in the next place, oblige it to control itself." (Federalist 51).
John Jay explained, "Nothing is more certain than the indispensable necessity of government, and it is equally undeniable, that whenever and however it is instituted, the people must cede to it some of their natural rights in order to vest it with requisite powers." (Federalist 2)
4. Guns don't kill people which is why the government could save a lot of money by sending soldiers into battle unarmed. Soldiers will find ways to kill the enemy with or without guns. Guns are just inanimate objects.
5. It's a good idea to own a gun at home because a gun is more likely to be used to kill a friend or family member rather than a criminal.
6. There have been gun control laws for over 200 years in America, but because of modern day circumstances gun-control is no longer needed.
7. The so called standard model of the Second Amendment has received little support from historians of the early American period, but the NRA knows better.
8. Only law abiding citizens need guns to kill. Law abiding citizens need guns to kill criminals in self defense, but criminals will always be able to successfully kill others whether they have guns or not.
9. Although firearms are inanimate objects and therefore can't kill people, they do somehow have the magical power to protect a person against political tyranny.
10. Guns are a protection against political tyranny. For example, private ownership of guns was very common in Iraq while Sadam Hussein was in power. Guns are the reason the Iraqi people have enjoyed so much more freedom than people in England where guns have been banned.
11. It's a good idea to make it easy for criminals to obtain guns.
l
If you can't win an argument throwing one fecal projectile then try throwing ten. If that doesn't work then try throwing 20. If you still run into headwinds then next try throwing 30.

This is part of the Magic Negro MO. "If they bring a knife to the fight then we'll bring 30 colostomy bags"

I perused maybe 4 and smiled. Old hat Liberal stuff. Innuendo, grey facts, twisted logic...etc.

But, gee, 30 is really impressive, Mr. Joseph Goebbels.

"“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

You, Magic Negro and this website are in solidarity, Mr. G

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142435 May 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
16. During the 1980's the NRA tried to convince President Reagan to abolish the ATF, the law enforcment agency in charge of enforcing federal gun control laws. This is because the best way to enforce current gun laws is to abolish law enforcement.
17. It's a good idea to always have a loaded gun around when you lose your temper.
18. Children are safer if they have easy access to guns.
19. The International Crime Victim Survey found a positive correlation between gun ownership and increases in homicide and suicide, but the right to life doesn't matter.
20. Pro-gun propaganda is very good logic. Let's apply pro-gun propaganda to cars to demonstrate this- Cars don't kill people, people kill people. That's why stop signs and speed limits should be abolished.
21. Criminals don't obey laws and that's why all laws should be abolished.
22. Gun violence means more freedom. Just ask the family of any gun violence victim to verify this.
23. The Second Amendment's main purpose is to protect a personal right of self defense against criminals which is why the Founding Fathers of America decided to make this very clear by beginning the Second Amendment by talking about a well regulated militia.
24. In United States v. Miller the Supreme Court recognized that the "possession or use" of a weapon must be reasonably related to a well regulated miltia to enjoy second amendment protection. That's why there is an individual right to own any military weapon whether or not its possession or use is related to militia activity.
25. In United States v. Miller, the Supreme Court stated that the Second Amendment must be interpreted with the militia end in view.
26. Assault weapons crime decreased after the passage of the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban. Gun crime went down the most in states that didn't previously have their own ban on assault weapons. That's why the ban was ineffective.
27. There is much more gun violence in the US than other industrialized nations, but it's better to face an armed criminal.
28. Chanting a lie over and over again will somehow make it come true.
29. Protecting the gun industry from lawsuits has been one of the main priorities of the NRA because we all know that criminal gun dealers who sell firearms to child killers are model citizens.
30. Most murders in the US are committed with guns, but killing is not the purpose of a gun.
http://www.guninformation.org/reasons.html
Reminiscent of Saul Alinsky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 2 min WeTheSheeple 255
News Pressure builds on Jeremy Corbyn as EU leaders ... 3 min Operational Defin... 12
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min woodtick57 2,973
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 8 min uther pendragon 5,989
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 8 min Nopal 9,711
News US Supreme Court split on Obama's immigration p... 11 min Earl 23
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 11 min woodtick57 61
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min woodtick57 387,809
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 29 min serfs up 232
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 1 hr Le Jimbo 262
More from around the web