Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1781106 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1143145 May 29, 2014
Ok to Politics and satire'ish is we should stick somewhat to the subject...

Don't you agree and the sky today is still up...the heaven hasn't sunken in...

Earth and it's rotation...never know it's spin...
Tiny Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#1143146 May 29, 2014
(You cain't BUY this material honey so you bes' start bendin' a knee... Thas all I'm sayin'...)...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1143147 May 29, 2014
Tiny Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
And so it did...
Ok so wait what did he have the waitress or a drink?

I mean What all was Chaney into????
Tiny Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#1143148 May 29, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....and a beggar always gives? I always gave and the only time I had ever a need to beg a couple of em' to my dad...
But one that had to will give when they can...
No one wants to say anymore where they have been at one time,,, all good and free of will...
Odly... I'm starting to think in your language...
Tiny Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#1143149 May 29, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Ok to Politics and satire'ish is we should stick somewhat to the subject...
Don't you agree and the sky today is still up...the heaven hasn't sunken in...
Earth and it's rotation...never know it's spin...
Oh no! Not another Gemini!!!... Do you smoke?...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1143150 May 29, 2014
Oh and by the way ...Hi, nice to meet you and I am sure someone's gonna spit in something in a bit and say either you or I are crazy...

Maybe can we let the Napkin rest maybe someone's gonna spit in it instead for This day, really is just starting barely noon...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1143151 May 29, 2014
Tiny Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Odly... I'm starting to think in your language...
Maybe you know a German?
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#1143152 May 29, 2014
Tiny Johnson wrote:
YOU SAVED MY LIFE, BABY!!!....
I keep forgetting that I came here to find you...
(stalker)
Tiny Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#1143153 May 29, 2014
(Tiny, smoking in bed...)

"I'll bet you never thought it could be like that didja, luv?... I mean I betcha never seen a bloke do that with a pencil have ya?... Don't hurt me I'm... well... not a virgin, precisely... but is it enough to say it's always new?... Took you long enough...
Tiny Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#1143154 May 29, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so wait what did he have the waitress or a drink?
I mean What all was Chaney into????
Well.. grey battleship question...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1143155 May 29, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
And you really believe that?
What kind of a Republican are you?
Just wonderin...
Of course. You've given up your self-dignity, why not your brats?...those that aren't aborted, I mean.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1143156 May 29, 2014
I was told to ...Prioritize...hope I can stick with it for this one week I was told I have to concentrate on it..
I picked one and then to pick another subject...

Physics...

I haven't even got the word down yet...but to subject matter and favorites things to discuss foreign policies and Mustafas? What a name...
Mustafa Kemal that must be the one song I like...pressed a key by mistake...:) and the search popped up...

Does anyone still use my space? Just wondering...
Tiny Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#1143157 May 29, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you know a German?
Yes, yes, quite a few... quite a few... So, um.. why'd you choose to make the leap tonight? I just wasn't high enough to notice you before, sorry... I've been hurt by SO many other men on Topix...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1143158 May 29, 2014
Ok so where is that NApking...Peking duck or I have not have yet Goose in a long time...

Maybe I'll spit in it....

Stalker and to LAW???

So did he have a drink Chaney or and that too and the waitress?

Scandalish ...Maybe they should have watered down the drink with more ice...
Tiny Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#1143159 May 29, 2014
Ok... sorry... um.. NOW I'm high enough... "press on, rider..."

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1143160 May 29, 2014
I was already found and Tiny DJ is what I will call ya..
Tiny Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#1143161 May 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
(stalker)
Don't be a smart-alec! Do YOU know what she looks like??? OK, then! Just calm down... if you're gonna get laid, professor, you have to put yourself in a position of peril, regularly... I mean, either way you're gonna get screwed... be a man, tell her she's beautiful.. ask her out... wait...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1143162 May 29, 2014
Tiny Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, quite a few... quite a few... So, um.. why'd you choose to make the leap tonight? I just wasn't high enough to notice you before, sorry... I've been hurt by SO many other men on Topix...
Ok so first of I am a hedro...

But nice to meet you just the same or are you an it of some sort?

Hey I know buy one day and stay all year free...Now that is a deal of a life time...I think I move to Universal Studios...but dams...

You know my City has a History...want to stay here just the same...

Oh and the other place...how are you with travel?
Tiny Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#1143163 May 29, 2014
I gotta tell you that once in a while she IS beautiful... and a "she"... and then sometimes you are SOOOOO screwed... The internet... what're you gonna do?...

Aside:

You know, 16... I don't want to seem controlling in any way but NOW would be a good time to... um... make a move! Should you be of a mind too...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1143164 May 29, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Boo Hoo! Little Davey scared of the big bad gun. In a woman's hands no less. Perish the thought! She has a carry permit numbnuts. Run away like the little boy that you are!!!!!
Birther Flack talkin out his azz again.

Is Missouri an open carry state Flacko? Is Springfield Missouri an open carry city Flacko?

Were the ladies residents of Missouri Flacko?

Forrest Gump had your ignert azz nailed pal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New charges filed against Manafort in Russia probe 3 min Trump is a joke 215
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min puppy power 1 346,037
News Republicans risking conservative backlash over ... 4 min Trump is a joke 71
News Uh Oh: Manchin Accused of Using Taxpayer Dollar... 5 min Coal Miners Grandson 7
News Trump's land of delusion 5 min Trump is a joke 739
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Kwisatz Haderach 87,709
News Congress doesn't want you to eat your dog or cat 10 min southern at heart 701
News Melania Trump says US should govern - with hear... 11 min fish and poi 285
News Trump again blames Dems for forced separation o... 18 min Trump is a joke 157
News Nearly 70 children being taken from families at... 19 min Say What 92