Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264758 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1141457 May 25, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for the Zionist NBA owners to share the wealth with the African-American players and fans. Sterling is just the tip of the iceberg.
None Zionist owners are cool?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1141458 May 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the truth fella....
When the IRS scandal first reached the public eye, President Obama expressed anger and outrage at the IRS’ targeting of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status.
“If in fact IRS personnel engaged in the kind of practices that have been reported on and were intentionally targeting conservative groups, then that’s outrageous. And there’s no place for it. Americans have a right to be angry about it, and I’m angry about it."
~Barack Obama
Barack Obama furiously dismissed as a “political circus” Republican charges that his administration had misled the public about the Sept. 12, 2012, attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.
“There’s no ‘there’ there.”
~Barack Obama
Trying to gain public support for his signature law, Barack Obama repeatedly lied to the American public.
"If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Period. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period."
~Barack Obama
And as for "getting to the bottom" of any of these once feigned "outrageous" scandals, they were eventually simply swept under the rug after the liberal media hid under their desks instead of doing their jobs.
That's the truth.
If you would remove that tin foil hat, truth might actually be able to penetrate into your brain. Until then, there is no hope for you.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1141459 May 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am outraged about Allen West lying about President Obama.
West is sofa king stupid he thinks placated the Tea Party gains him any respect whatsoever.
He does it so Fox will pay him to be on their network.
Yeah, yeah. He's an Uncle Tom too, right? Obama's taken the Presidency to new lows. It's downright embarrassing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1141460 May 25, 2014
VFW Torches Burr in Spat Over VA Scandal, Shinseki

The VFW responded late Saturday with a lengthy missive of its own.

“I will afford you the same amount of respect you demonstrated for the Veterans of Foreign Wars by the monumental cheap-shot and posturing you’ve engaged in by enlisting in an absolutely disgusting ambush style of politics,” the three-page letter began.

“Without the courtesy or benefit of conversation or dialogue with me or the VFW Adjutant General regarding your disagreement with VFW’s recent testimony to your committee, you chose instead to take the low road and question VFW’s motives and levy a pejorative personal attack on VFW staff.

“Senator, this is clearly one of the most dishonorable and grossly inappropriate acts that we’ve witnessed in more than forty years of involvement with the veteran community and breaches the standards of the United States Senate. Your allegations are ugly and mean-spirited in every sense of the words and are profoundly wrong, both logically and morally. Quite frankly Senator, you should be ashamed.”

The fight stemming from the VA scandal comes as President Barack Obama has granted Shinseki a reprieve for now but has demanded improvements.

Burr dismissed the criticism Sunday, suggesting his letter outraged groups more than the VA scandal.

The VFW letter condinues, calling Burr’s letter “disgusting,” accusing Congress of repeatedly ignoring its warnings about wait times over many years and suggesting that they will no longer be as “polite” with Congress in the future.

http://blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/vfw-torches-bu...

Hillary thanks Mr. Burr for his help with her campaign strategy.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1141461 May 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever000 "
Typical liberal response. Blame Bush. the boy president nobama is in charge. It is Bush's fault that he did not know of the many year old problem in the VA until he read it in the newspaper?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Typical Republican response. "Democrats are held to a higher standard. Bush isn't accountable for his mistakes."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1141462 May 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Last post from Woodward's book was Truth #2...correction.
Truth #3:
Boehner told Woodward:'They never had their act together. The president, I think, was ill-served by his team. Nobody in charge, no process. I just don't know how the place works. To this day, I can't tell you how the place works. There's no process for making a decision in this White House. There's nobody in charge."
Of course nobody's in charge. Magic Negro is Nobody.

An Affirmative Action Harvard Graduate community organizer with no educational records and a shady past.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1141463 May 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Republican response. "Democrats are held to a higher standard. Bush isn't accountable for his mistakes."
Well when you are dealing with old Eed one has to consider his mentality or lack of mental stability. His daily retarded responses are mindless at best and repetitious babble. He wants so bad to contribute, but he is sadly lacking.

Lapeer, MI

#1141464 May 25, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Their only fault was in believing the President and his administration about Saddam having WMDs.
I mean who would have thought that a President and Vice President would have purposely lied to get us into a war?
Who would've thought a President would lie to us about keeping our doctors and insurance to get his legislation passed?

Who would've thought a President would lie to us about Benghazi to get himself reelected?

Who would've thought a President would lie to us about Fast-n-Furious to get his AG and himself off the hook for illegal and incompetent behavior?

Aren't you used to being lied to by now?

It happens in the pick-up bars, too, remember?

Lapeer, MI

#1141465 May 25, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Bob Dylan said, "The Times They Are A'Changin". Is centrist, moderate liberal neo-functionalist politics being resurrected by the Republican Party? How much did six years of dealing with the Obama Administration have on this Republican shift ?
"While Ridge’s speech touched on a number of topics, including Obamacare, abortion and some of the Republican Party’s most iconic leaders — including Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan — the 15-minute speech was in many ways a rebuke of the Republican Party of the tea party era."..."“In order to govern, we must win national elections. To do so the narcissists and ideologues within our party need to understand that Americans are, more conservative than liberal, but are more practical than ideological and more tolerant and open-minded than judgmental. They are also looking for real not rhetorical solutions,” Ridge said.“They are not attracted to a party that imposes an even more severe litmus test on its own members, projects an unacceptable rigidity and self-righteousness on social issues, and spends more time and energy objecting to bad law rather than proposing alternatives.”
Ridge spoke to his evolution on marriage equality, noting that it did not happen overnight but came through the “seasoning of time and experience.” Indeed, as governor of Pennsylvania, Ridge signed a state version of the Defense of Marriage Act, only for this past summer to sign on to an amicus brief filed in the Proposition 8 case before the Supreme Court calling for marriage equality nationwide. "... "He also lamented the way many in the Republican Party have exiled or excluded those who differ with the party on social issues. While insisting the Republican Party will always be the party opposed to abortion, Ridge added that the GOP’s “narrow thinking on social issues” is one of the key reasons Democrats have won the past two national elections." www.metroweekly.com/2013/10/tom-ridge-torpedo...
"centrist, moderate liberal neo-functionalist politics"????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA....

This is even better than your "debunked".

Hilarious stuff. Keep it up.

Lapeer, MI

#1141466 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Adjust that German helmet Hans when you tell the truth it can't be debuked.
You can wrap your lips around my German helmet anytime, babee.

Are you talking about Rebuke, Debunked or Dubuque, IA???

Stop going back for refills, Dood. You're over your limit for the day already.

Lapeer, MI

#1141467 May 25, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack has called for an investigation. What more do you racists want?
The Magic Negro can call for an end to Poverty, World Peace or even Room Service, too.

What difference does it make?

His wagging tongue is reminiscent of the hissing resident of the Garden Tree.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141468 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you are dealing with old Eed one has to consider his mentality or lack of mental stability. His daily retarded responses are mindless at best and repetitious babble. He wants so bad to contribute, but he is sadly lacking.
You make posts as if you are 12 years old so you have no room to talk, fool.

Easy slaps you around and you just don't like it. You are a boy to him as well.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141469 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Waxturd, your first post with this sock was in Ohio and now you are in Virginia to bad your brain doesn't work that fast. Nothing you do would be considered normal. I'm also sure you are well aware of coping with being mentally unstable, although you still require some more professional help.
Nope, not Waxman, fool.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141470 May 25, 2014
http://www.pollingreport.com/prioriti.htm

Check that out and then consider what the liberal loons talk about....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1141471 May 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you made posts as mature as a 12 year old son.

That would certainly be an improvement!
2 posts removed
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1141474 May 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
http://www.pollingreport.com/p rioriti.htm
Check that out and then consider what the liberal loons talk about....
Funny, I don't see Benghazi or the IRS in any of those polls.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1141475 May 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro can call for an end to Poverty, World Peace or even Room Service, too.
What difference does it make?
His wagging tongue is reminiscent of the hissing resident of the Garden Tree.
Who knows, he might declare the NRA a terrorist organisation & ask everyone to re apply for gun lic on the basis of un diagnosed mental illness at least in the tea bagging brigade.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1141476 May 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure liar, I busted you big time this morning your style gave you away but hell everyone on here knows you do it. You fool no one. Old Eed is a simpleton and he proves it every day with his repetitious child like posts. Same old things time after time. But hey you are in dire need of a friend and that proves just how desperate you really are. Old Eed still thinks we are looking for Saddam in Iran
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1141477 May 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you made posts as mature as a 12 year old son.
That would certainly be an improvement!
Old Waxman and Sleazy Eed, talk about Butt Head and Befus...Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1141478 May 25, 2014
Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) joined the charge of politicians calling for a review of gun control legislation on Sunday in the wake of a gunman's deadly rampage on the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.

King, a longtime advocate of stricter gun control policies, told the Washington Post that the incident reinforces the argument for expanding background checks for gun owners.

“This tragedy demonstrates once again the need to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill,” he said.

King added that any effort to convince House leadership to bring gun control legislation up this summer will be "very difficult," saying gun control advocates in Congress need to "focus the discussion" surrounding mental illness and access to firearms.

The Republican said his party should not give up efforts to thwart powerful gun advocacy groups, according to the Washington Post.

“Even though this issue may not be popular in particular congressional districts, if we want to be a national party, we ought to be looking closely at it,” he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/25/pete...

looking closely....

Sixty-five percent of Americans say the U.S. Senate should have passed the measure that would have expanded background checks for gun purchases, while 29% agree with the Senate's failure to pass the measure.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/162083/americans-w...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Jimbo 190,507
News 14 GOP Hopefuls Speak in Trump-Free Forum 6 min Your Ex 1
News President Obamaa s Clean Power Plan gains suppo... 12 min karland 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 194,771
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... 15 min De Oppresso Liber 246
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 16 min Food for Thought 175
Time to go? 17 min Citizen 2,614
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 17 min Cat74 133
News 5 things about Congress' fight over Planned Par... 22 min Your Ex 70
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr -Dont Panic- 336,928
More from around the web