Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1604172 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140835 May 23, 2014
Democrats:

TAXPAYERS PAY more than $5 million to create global warming games, intended to 'engage adult learners and inform public understanding and response to climate change' including voicemails from the future warning that 'neo-luddites' will kill global warming enthusiasts by 2035.

<shaking head>

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1140836 May 23, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Juvenile name-calling...so typical of a loser-lib when faced with facts they don't like.
You need to hook up with your buddy Bernard who thinks Bush was in office in 2000.
DUH
Really? I would say that your calling people "ignorant" and "dumbfk" is far more juvenile than claiming you seem to be on meth. You really should take your own advice and look in the mirror before pointing fingers.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140837 May 23, 2014
Earth has warmed 0.4 C in 30 years

Ice ages have cyclically occurred roughly every 10,000 years, with a new one actually due around now.

Liberals/Communists/Democrats want to make it even colder.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140838 May 23, 2014
The person that says absolutely nothing when her side Ghost/Dem do it:
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I would say that your calling people "ignorant" and "dumbfk" is far more juvenile than claiming you seem to be on meth. You really should take your own advice and look in the mirror before pointing fingers.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140839 May 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: During the transition period in 2001, Clinton's National Security advisor, Sandy Berger met with Condoleeza Rice telling her she would "spend more time on terrorism generally, and on al Qaeda specifically, than any other subject." What did Bush do? Nothing.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2172937.s...
Oh!

Sandy Burger?

You mean the "dude" that hid documents in his pants - on camera?

Is that the Democrat you are referring to?

You must be one of the Morlocks that trusts your Democrats?
1 post removed

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1140841 May 23, 2014
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Good now that I have your attention here is what USA presented to you which you indicate you are not reading the post you reply to.
Army Lt. Gen. Donald Kerrick stated that Clinton Cabinet advisors had anti-terrorism meetings "nearly weekly," and that he "didn't detect" that kind of focus in the Bush administration.
On February 26th, 2001, Paul Bremer (Co-chairman of the National Commission on Terrorism, Head of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq) while speaking at the McCormick Tribune Foundation Conference on Terrorism stated: "The new administration seems to be paying no attention to the problem of terrorism. What they will do is stagger along until there's a major incident and then suddenly say,'Oh, my God, shouldn't we be organized to deal with this?"
On May 5th, 2001, Bush rejected the Hart-Rudman report, a two and a half year study on the threat of terrorism, which recommended many improvements in our defenses (enacted since 9/11), including the creation of a National Homeland Security Agency and concluded "Americans will likely die on American soil, possibly in large numbers."
In the Summer of 2001, warnings of an al Qaeda attack in the United States using multiple aircraft as weapons began pouring in from international intelligence agencies all over the world, including: Germany, Russia, Jordan, Morocco, Israel and Britain.
Four months before the 9/11 attacks, a new 'Visa Express' program is started which is designed to help applicants obtain U.S. visas quickly and easily. In June and July of 2001, three of the 9/11 hijackers use Visa Express to enter the United States.(Five according to the U.S. Senate Committee on Intelligence).
On July 10, 2001, Phoenix FBI agent Kenneth Williams sent a memo to FBI headquarters suggesting that bin Laden might be using U.S. flight schools to train for terror attacks, and that officials should check visas of foreigners at American aviation academies. No action is taken
And, I didn't have room to list all the facts the writer of that piece managed to uncover through in depth research.

For instance, " in September 1999, a federal report titled the "Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism" stated that al Qaeda suicide bombers might hijack an airliner and dive bomb it into the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, or the White House. " Yet, "despite that fact Condoleezza Rice said on May 16, 2002 "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile." She was asleep at the wheel.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/99-report-warned-...

"In early September 2001, the Justice Department refused a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Security Act) warrant to FBI agents in Minneapolis who were trying to investigate Zacarias Moussaoui, a suspected terrorist. Moussaoui had been arrested on August 17th after an alert from officials at Pan Am International Flight Academy who reported that he paid over $6,300 in cash for his training, was only interested in learning about making turns - not take-offs and landings, and specifically asked about flying over New York air space. Even after an FBI trace found that French intelligence reported Moussaoui had been associated with members of an Algerian terrorist group and may have traveled to Afghanistan, the FISA request was still denied."

http://propagandamatrix.com/access_denied.htm...

"On September 10th, 2001, John Ashcroft refused a $58 million request from the FBI for counter-terrorism funding and proposed cutting $64 million in state and local counter-terrorism grants."

http://driventotears.com/HTML/911.html

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1140842 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Earth has warmed 0.4 C in 30 years
Ice ages have cyclically occurred roughly every 10,000 years, with a new one actually due around now.
Liberals/Communists/Democrats want to make it even colder.
What difference does it make?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140843 May 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Vets dying....
Meanwhile a VA hospital in Arizona spent $180,000 on gardening in 2013....
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/22/al-...
Democrats are running (or ruining) the Federal Government.

VA is Executive (Obama).

Obama was "outraged" in 2008, running as Liar & Chief about the VA.

now look what we have.

Democrats.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140844 May 23, 2014
USAsince1680:

MS. Hypocrite:

Do you know who Dem is (or Ghost)?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140845 May 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I didn't have room to list all the facts the writer of that piece managed to uncover through in depth research.
For instance, " in September 1999, a federal report titled the "Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism" stated that al Qaeda suicide bombers might hijack an airliner and dive bomb it into the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, or the White House. " Yet, "despite that fact Condoleezza Rice said on May 16, 2002 "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile." She was asleep at the wheel.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/99-report-warned-...
"In early September 2001, the Justice Department refused a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Security Act) warrant to FBI agents in Minneapolis who were trying to investigate Zacarias Moussaoui, a suspected terrorist. Moussaoui had been arrested on August 17th after an alert from officials at Pan Am International Flight Academy who reported that he paid over $6,300 in cash for his training, was only interested in learning about making turns - not take-offs and landings, and specifically asked about flying over New York air space. Even after an FBI trace found that French intelligence reported Moussaoui had been associated with members of an Algerian terrorist group and may have traveled to Afghanistan, the FISA request was still denied."
http://propagandamatrix.com/access_denied.htm...
"On September 10th, 2001, John Ashcroft refused a $58 million request from the FBI for counter-terrorism funding and proposed cutting $64 million in state and local counter-terrorism grants."
http://driventotears.com/HTML/911.html
Do you know about the first attempt to bring down the World Trade Towers, Obama voter?

Can you name who was president then, anti-American Democrat?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1140846 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The person that says absolutely nothing when her side Ghost/Dem do it:
<quoted text>
Ghost doesn't go around claiming to be above it all like "TPRTY" does.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1140847 May 23, 2014
Shaw Air Force base / Sumter South Carolina is getting hit hard now... if you live in the area, you should be prepared for damaging winds and large hail.

Always have a severe weather plan, and seek shelter in a sturdy structure or basement during these types of events.

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactiv...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140848 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your brain damaged Hillary. You can relate to that for sure, old Democrat Moron.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1140849 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a bottom feeding Democrat.
How can you sleep knowing that the only thing you can win at is loading judge-its to make you look like a winner. You can fool everyone here but yourself.
You're a loser. Sleep tight.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140850 May 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mental case, I have no clue who you are talking about "TPRTY".

Ghost n the other hand, and :DEM" have been doing what you just complained about for years here.

You are a lowlife hypocrite person with simply no principles.

Basically, you are a terd.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140851 May 23, 2014
Dishonest person. Underhanded for sure.

Must be an old drunk male...
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140852 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You still breathing Ghost?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1140853 May 23, 2014
Darrell Issa Declares War on John Boehner as Benghazi Investigation Turns Into a Circus

The big House Benghazi investigation has turned into a full blown circus, as John Boehner has lost control over Darrell Issa, who has gone rogue, and is trashing Boehner’s big plans.

Here is a transcript of Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) explaining the meltdown in the House GOP to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer:

BLITZER: What exactly is going on?

REP. CUMMINGS: I think the Speaker has lost control of Issa. Mr. Issa’s trying to interject himself into the Select Committee’s business. Keep in mind, Wolf, when the Select Committee was formed what the Speaker said was everything comes under the Select Committee. Now, here we have Mr. Issa trying to bring the Secretary in, and the Secretary is saying, you know, I’m going to come, but I’m just going to come one time. This is it. By the way, Wolf, it undermines the Select Committee. It undermines them. This is the very thing they were worried about.

BLITZER: I thought if there was a Select Committee, it would supersede the other committees.

CUMMINGS: That’s exactly right….I can tell you. I would think that Trey (Gowdy) would be a little upset about this. In other words, it’s his committee now, the Select Committee, and now he sees Issa operating on the outside, and the Speaker said it would not be a circus, but we’ve got a circus on the side.

Blitzer and Cummings both agreed that Sec. of State Kerry wouldn’t know anything, because he was a senator and not the Sec. of State at the time of the attack.

Yesterday, Issa sabotaged the Select Committee by disclosing details of a memo that confirms that the White House was telling the truth about Benghazi. At the time, it was speculated that Issa was bitter about the Benghazi investigation being taken away from him. Rep. Issa’s behavior today proves that he is actively working to sabotage Boehner’s Select Committee investigating Benghazi.

This whole sideshow has turned into an epic circus before the Special Committee has even formally been seated. I agree with Rep. Cummings. Boehner has lost all control of Issa, who is now acting on his own. The whole let’s get Obama with Benghazi plan is melting into complete chaos and dysfunction.

The great Benghazi investigation is a total joke, as Boehner, Issa, and company are getting what they deserve for trying to exploit the deaths of four Americans for partisan political gain.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/23/darrel...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140854 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
How can you sleep knowing that the only thing you can win at is loading judge-its to make you look like a winner. You can fool everyone here but yourself.
You're a loser. Sleep tight.
I will sleep comfortable and wake up happy.

I am not you. Thank God.

Good song, listen zombie.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140855 May 23, 2014
Another good song you liberal commie Obama voters hate:

Red White And Blue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min Odor of the Right 31,668
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Who Cares 289,491
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min loose cannon 242,629
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 21 min spud 139
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 27 min spud 1,253
News Feds rush aid to Puerto Rico amid growing pleas... 29 min BHM5267 2
News John McCain: Brain cancer prognosis very poor 30 min BHM5267 24
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 31 min Get Real 10,372
More from around the web