Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1402682 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1138460 May 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the crybaby parade of Waxmans socks have started another day of spineless, cowardly whiney azzed misery. Which means the good guys are winning.
Yes, you and your Obamaliar worshippers started way too early this morning, and more people are recognizing the lies Obama and his administration have been subjecting the nation to for the last 5 years; so as Obama's popularity is dropping, the truth is finally winning. Now remember you are banned, and that includes that rusted '47 jalopy for which the authorities are still searching.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1138461 May 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the crybaby parade of Waxmans socks have started another day of spineless, cowardly whiney azzed misery. Which means the good guys are winning.
Gee, that would be a real magic trick since I just visited this website now and this is my first post for the day, you paranoid moron. Now speaking of socks, hypocrite, you are an admitted sock. You really are mentally insane.

Everyone is a Waxman! Elvis is alive!

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!

Typical liberal idiot.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1138462 May 19, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I do not have any failures. I am educated.<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
QUOTE who="Waxman" Actually, yes. I leave tomorrow. I will be looking at some real estate that costs more than you would ever believe.
If I didn't dislike France so much, I would recommend people purchase there as long as they don't have to declare income there.
... and yes, I will be staying in an area of what you would call, filthy rich people in a posh London suburb.<quoted text>
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, lowlife:
The 3 million $ home was purchased before additions.
You moron!
It's just money - it's all relative.
Happiness & sanity is what counts and makes money possible.
You don't have that. Do you?
Baawwaahhh!!!
Everything I say is true.<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:<quoted text>
BTW libturds I discovered a vintage 1958 Nash Rambler in one of the many buildings on my estate! My mechanic will see to getting it in proper working order. It’s easy when you’re wealthy, as am I.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
It's way beyond obvious that Waxman is a no life loser, who in reality couldn't buy a friend. A totally insecure uneducated hater that is clueless when it comes to politics,ethics, character, self pride, courage, backbone a total weasel in every respect.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1138463 May 19, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking, lurking, judging, skulking, another day in the life of NOT SURPRIZED, Topix' premier troll.
NOT SURPRIZED'S TROLLING SOCKPUPPET BORING YOU TO DEATH CARNIVAL SHITSHOW!
"NOT SURPRIZED" wrote <quoted text>
you such a smert libewal retard you must have figured out Syria had it's own WMD manufacturing.
Like you err so smert man.
"NOT SURPRIZED"<quoted text>
Huf Po! Smert libewal. It's a conspiracy agaisnt them (IE: they believe Obama).
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/ ...
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you.
NOT SURPRIZED; Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
NOT SURPRIZED;
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
NOT SURPRIZED; Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
NOT SURPRIZED Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
NOT SURPRIZED;
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty
cock in my azz whole!
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1138464 May 19, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> "What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
None at all.
In fact you'd get to use the same whines for 8 more years, cut & paste heaven for a moron like you.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1138465 May 19, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
I do not have any failures. I am educated.<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
QUOTE who="NOT SURPRIZED" Actually, yes. I leave tomorrow. I will be looking at some real estate that costs more than you would ever believe.
If I didn't dislike France so much, I would recommend people purchase there as long as they don't have to declare income there.
... and yes, I will be staying in an area of what you would call, filthy rich people in a posh London suburb.<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, lowlife:
The 3 million $ home was purchased before additions.
You moron!
It's just money - it's all relative.
Happiness & sanity is what counts and makes money possible.
You don't have that. Do you?
Baawwaahhh!!!
Everything I say is true.<quoted text>
BTW libturds I discovered a vintage 1958 Nash Rambler in one of the many buildings on my estate! My mechanic will see to getting it in proper working order. It’s easy when you’re wealthy, as am I.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
NOT SURPIZED wrote:
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1138466 May 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's way beyond obvious that Waxman is a no life loser, who in reality couldn't buy a friend. A totally insecure uneducated hater that is clueless when it comes to politics,ethics, character, self pride, courage, backbone a total weasel in every respect.
You forgot to include mentally ill, delusional, lying POS.
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1138467 May 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You're what, Honey?
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1138468 May 19, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
None at all.
In fact you'd get to use the same whines for 8 more years, cut & paste heaven for a moron like you.
What DIFFERNCE does your existence make?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1138469 May 19, 2014
Red Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, you and your Obamaliar worshippers started way too early this morning, and more people are recognizing the lies Obama and his administration have been subjecting the nation to for the last 5 years; so as Obama's popularity is dropping, the truth is finally winning. Now remember you are banned, and that includes that rusted '47 jalopy for which the authorities are still searching.
What a coincidence my 47 and your IQ are the same...Loser WAxturd.
1 post removed
Pale Dago

O Fallon, MO

#1138471 May 19, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
You were right on back in the day.
1 post removed
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1138473 May 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidence my 47 and your IQ are the same...Loser WAxturd.
Your IQ is what, Honey?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1138474 May 19, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to include mentally ill, delusional, lying POS.
I apologize, I stand corrected.Waxman is all of that and more.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1138475 May 19, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Stalking, lurking, judging, skulking, another day in the life of NOT SURPRIZED, Topix' premier boring everyone to death troll.
NOT SURPRIZED'S TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL REJECTED WOMAN SHITSHOW!
NOT SUPRIZED topix troll clusterfvck.
Same troll-multiple id's==''NOT SURPRIZED''..Delusional army of one!
Not Surprized! LOL
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1138476 May 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, I stand corrected.Waxman is all of that and more.
You're in which correctional facility, Honey?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1138477 May 19, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They spent 8 years trashing Bill and Hillary; they're tough cookies and can take it. Is there anything they haven't called them already? Nobody cares about their stupid slander. We've heard all the tired old lies for years.
Who have they got? Nobody.
They'll drag out the same old ragtag jerks who will yell about family values, anti abortion, anti gay, blah blah blah, they're so fking tiresome it's pathetic
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, The Hill-Bily does a face plant on the sidewalk, but Slick passes it off. Slick looks like a cadaver, and probably needs help to get out of a chair. But there is nothing wrong with him? The anti-virals don't appear to be working? The Hil-Bily lies, and the Democrats say "Give us more". We've heard it all, now we just wish the Clintons would retire.
1 post removed
TheIndependentMa jority

Twinsburg, OH

#1138479 May 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You were the one throwing out Sadam's gassing of the Kurds as an excuse for Bush to invade Iraq. You were evidently too stupid to know that happened in the late 80's.
Retracting that statement on that possibility of you ever having a critical thought moment-based upon the fact that expecting the impossible from you jackboot, heel licking, lemming type imbeciles is "futile".

(DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHmmy.)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1138480 May 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It belongs to Bush's Congress - including 111 Democrats - 81 in the House and 29 in the Senate (the majority)- who gave him the authority to use military force in Iraq under the Powers of Congress, Article 8, Section 1, of the Constitution.
Those 111 votes gave Bush that authority.
The resolution was backed by Reid, Biden, Clinton, Kerry and other Democrats who now hold senior positions in the Obama administration.
Someone else commented about this: "Their post hoc denials are just trying to weasel out of the consequences of their own decisions. The record is quite clear."
"Weasel"...my word to describe them as well.
all of that on the back of lies told by the Bush admin. you know, the part you have to leave out so you've got a faux point to make.

but i'm starting to sense a pattern in all of the Bush excuse mongers.

so, nutjobs, are you finally ready to admit that the Iraq War was a mistake? you're sure acting like you think it was.
TheIndependentMa jority

Twinsburg, OH

#1138481 May 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So Saddam murdered some of his people...They were still better off under his rule than the hundreds of thousands that lost their lives because of our actions, not counting the millions that fled the country. By the way there were no Al Qaeda there until we were fed all of those lies about their presence. Now thanks to the Bush -Cheney bungling they are there.So what purpose did we serve? Other than sacrificing 4,500 of our men and women and over 22,000 injured along with a few trillion dollars...Only idiots see it differently...Which makes you over qualified.
No nasal strips allowed.

(Someone really oughta smack the stupid of some of yew caliphonybrokia, dolluh grubbing, animal abusing, cheetah no brainer morons sometimes)

(and..)

SHAME ON THEM.

Now get back to the special olympics paddock were you REALLY should be.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1138482 May 19, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote;
Did you graduate from Bumpass U. in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship to have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky?
Not Surprized! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Coffee Party 219,140
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Blast from the Past 390,907
News Ohio county official apologizes for Hillary Cli... 6 min Go Blue Forever 31
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 11 min Go Blue Forever 15
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min THE LONE WORKER 200,949
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 12 min Go Blue Forever 112
News Ted Cruz quickly becomes news at GOP confab 24 min USAUSAUSA 144
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Abe 232,650
News Christie on Trumpa s plan to fire feds faster a... 7 hr Quirky 23
More from around the web