Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251421 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1137046 May 16, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunked!
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Brain dead liberals like you love that word.
You've been SNOPED!
ROTFLMAO!!!!
"A bipartisan group of 181 members of the U.S. House sent a separate letter of opposition. That effort was led by Reps. Mike Kelly (R-PA) and Collin Peterson (D-MN)."
"The Senate effort in opposition to the ATT was led by Sens. Jerry Moran (R-KS) and Joe Manchin (D-WV). Their letter, signed by 50 senators, states clearly that “as members of the Senate, we pledge to oppose the ratification of this treaty, and we give notice that we do not regard the U.S. as bound to uphold its object and purpose.”
You are a senile old cross-eyed foaming at the mouth liberal moron, Grey Ghost.
Only a cowardly moron would be frightened of U.N. troops marching into Connecticut to take his guns. You really are a pussee.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1137047 May 16, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Homer viewed the interview w/Mr Bill attesting that Mrs Bill's "noggin" is okay?
She noggin in better shape den his'n ..."cause she works out every day....."
(ummmm......o0O...please retire and enjoy being be grandparents and poliTical mentors to those that would deem worthiness of such??)
tic
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1137048 May 16, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing. Barack put them under the bus and never looked back on his way to reelection.
Hey John Galt, congrats on the transformation, I see you maintained your surliness.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1137049 May 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a cowardly moron would be frightened of U.N. troops marching into Connecticut to take his guns. You really are a pussee.
They don't come any bigger that old Waxballs.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1137050 May 16, 2014
The moron sock talking to his sock again...
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't come any bigger that old Waxballs.
<shaking head>
1 post removed
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1137052 May 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you spineless, racist, Fred?
isthatyouspinelessracistSlashf ckfaceforsure say what? LOL
1 post removed

Location hidden

#1137054 May 16, 2014
The moron sock talking to his sock again...
<quoted text>
<shaking head>
It must be terrible living life as a coward and having your handlers scare you with a new boogie man every day. Do you sleep with the light on? I'll bet you have a deadbolt on your bedroom door don't you pussee?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1137055 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
It must be terrible living life as a coward and having your handlers scare you with a new boogie man every day. Do you sleep with the light on? I'll bet you have a deadbolt on your bedroom door don't you pussee?
You liberal men are the pencil neck feminine types, not us phag.

You sure are brave hiding behind an anonymous IP and Topix account, aren't you?

Location hidden

#1137056 May 16, 2014
dem wrote:
I hope Galts house didn't burn down over by San Diego( shi thole Temecula)
That would be too hilarious. The old fkrs house blazes up cause of global warming. The irony. Lol
Hope he opted out of that "dumb" fire insurance. Right wing prick like him should be able to extinguish it himself.
I'm pretty sure Galt and DBWriter are joining their fellow lunatics at “Operation American Spring,” a rally they expect to have 10-30 million people attend in Washington, D.C. today. I hope there's video of the dozen or so that actually show up on tonight's news crying from tear gas or shot in the nuts with rubber bullets.

Location hidden

#1137057 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
You liberal men are the pencil neck feminine types, not us phag.
You sure are brave hiding behind an anonymous IP and Topix account, aren't you?
I'm registered you dumbass hypocrite, you don't even have the balls or brains to have an account, pussee.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1137058 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Galt and DBWriter are joining their fellow lunatics at “Operation American Spring,” a rally they expect to have 10-30 million people attend in Washington, D.C. today. I hope there's video of the dozen or so that actually show up on tonight's news crying from tear gas or shot in the nuts with rubber bullets.
even the cops won't take it seriously. they've seen the miniscule turnout at the recent Tea Party 'rallies'. a few nutjobs with some some misspelled nutjob signage won't bring out more than a couple of meter readers.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1137059 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm registered you dumbass hypocrite, you don't even have the balls or brains to have an account, pussee.
that's so it can change Topix names every time you make it look like an idiot.

happens a lot, eh?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1137060 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Very interesting. Neither Bill Clinton or George Bush could get Bin Laden but Obama did.
Yet another outstanding accomplishment under appreciated by right wing racist morons.
Damn...I bet you sucked all the velvet off yer velveteenage obammer poster hanging in over you bed too.

Ya clueless, hollywierd spotlight worshipping type freak.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1137061 May 16, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>tic
Whattup Homer? How's the devil dogs?
Nice Face

Palm Coast, FL

#1137062 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah...registered sexxx offender
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1137063 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Waxman has t0 be the most clueless and paranoid idiot on here. Of course when you are discussing Baggers those two words will always come up.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1137064 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, we know you are registered for Topix and with your local authorities, Ghost.

On Topix you are registered with dozens of your sock accounts with location hidden, KKoward.

You are a typical type "A" liberal devious derelict. A true Democrat!

The reason you're registered is because you always blew it - you are so stupid and got caught being a sock, right Wilhelm who forgot to turn off his proxy and then posted as Grey Ghost from Germany?

ROTFLMAO!!!!

You are an idiot!
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1137065 May 16, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Whattup Homer? How's the devil dogs?
I'm good. How's the meth business?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1137066 May 16, 2014
Republican panic at the prospect of facing Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential race has suddenly reached Godzilla-nearing-Tokyo proportions.

The election is more than two years away, and Clinton hasn’t even decided whether to run. But none of this seems to matter to the GOP strategists and spinmeisters who are launching the whole arsenal at her — smears, innuendo, false charges. Already, they’ve moved beyond distorting her record to simply making stuff up.

As these damp squibs clatter harmlessly to the ground, it’s useful to remember that Clinton has seen it all before. And I mean all . Anyone who thinks she’ll be rattled or intimidated hasn’t been paying attention the past few decades.

If anything, Republicans are succeeding in raising Clinton’s profile and perhaps making her a more sympathetic figure. This was certainly the impact of Karl Rove’s smarmy and unfounded recent speculation about her health.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene...

If Clinton should get the nomination, her Republican opponent — no matter who it is — would be no pushover. But the possibility of electing the first woman as president would likely stoke the enthusiasm of Democratic voters to the point where the party’s structural advantages — overwhelming support among minorities and women — come into play. Clinton might win big.

Hence all the premature mudslinging, which reeks of desperation. Republicans hear the sound in the distance. They feel it in their bones. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

Location hidden

#1137067 May 16, 2014
Nice Face wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah...registered sexxx offender
That's the other Nostrilis Waxmoron, I'm the smart one. The Connecticut one is the cowardly pervert moron. People get us confused all the time, maybe he should change to one of his other socks, like the one you're using now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Limbertwig 186,310
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Quirky 332,908
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min JRB 192,213
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Agents of Corruption 168,846
News Candidates jockey for position in New Hampshire... 8 min checkmateperiod 1
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 28 min Eagle 12 9,344
News Hillary Clinton: Confederate Flag 'Shouldn't Fl... 39 min Felix 39
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 48 min NorCal Native 625
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 2 hr zak 67
More from around the web