Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1136311 May 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is either green with envy, green from poor hygiene/crevice infections or both.

I see you have Ghost on the brain cell[ singular] that's a good thing you need a image boost.. I'll bet you slobber when you talk huh blubber butt?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136312 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is still in the news.
Huh? I thought it was a moneymaking show reich wingers are putting on!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1136313 May 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing, Mr. Conservative.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.....
Fox And The Grapes......
The moron woodtick57 basically announced he was a liar his first day posting here. For his next trick, he will try and say all true conservatives hate Republican women. Like most liberals, his chandelier is missing a few light bulbs.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1136314 May 14, 2014
NuculurNUTsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! LOL
Do you realize that every time you reply to a Waxywaxturd post that exposes you as a fraud that it is reprinted? Your "Not Surprized" answer concedes that you agree that you're a moron.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1136315 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Two problems with your claims
1. The FEDs do pay to use state land
2. SCOTUS ruled that the FEDs control of the land (not ownership) was temporary and must be returned to the state.
You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that the Feds DO presently own the land.

You said they didn't, quite clearly. Want to see it again??.

End of your lies.

And the SC ruling is what is referred to as 'maintaining the "status quo", i.e. the Feds own th eland, but the States have the right to seek to regain some of it.

So why is it that others are mocking you??

You have no defenders, even the other Teabags know you're a liar, and some have said so.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1136316 May 14, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Nice that you have your opinions as 'legal' reference son.
Too bad it doesn't count!
Notice how she speaks of a ruling but can't provide the source or verbiage.

And she loves criticizing others about leaving out sources!! LOL

This is fun. She hasn't been able to pull her usual stupid act all day.

She's been on hard defense and losing badly.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1136317 May 14, 2014
Michigan Rep. John Conyers apparently failed to qualify for the primary ballot in his state.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1136318 May 14, 2014
In Florida, the Democrat party for the moment appears to be left without a candidate after Ed Jany, an independent running with Democratic support against Republican Rep. David Jolly, dropped out.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1136319 May 14, 2014
President Obama’s approval rating falls to new low: poll
Just 41% of respondents in a new Washington Post/ABC News poll said they approved of the job Obama is doing, his lowest-ever numbers for that poll.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...

ROTFLMAO!!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1136320 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Chuck got boxed into a corner claiming H. Clinton's age couldn't be used when Dems had done it to numerous other candidates.
so how old was Reagan when he gave/sold Saddam those chemicals weapons Bush couldn't find?

and geez, all those taxes he raised. and the deficit. and those illegal arms deals. and.....

i guess we should never vote for an old geezer. unless it's a woman with bigger balls than any right wing talk radio host/sleazeball could ever hope to have.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1136321 May 14, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a damned liar Carol?
Here's what the president said about the kidnappings in Nigeria;
Obama called Boko Haram, the group that has claimed to have taken the girls as “one of the worst, regional or local terrorist organizations in the world.” Sounds like condemnation to me Carol. He also added;
”We’ve long sought to work with Nigeria on dealing with them and we’re going to do everything we can to assist them in recovering these young women,” Obama said, adding that more work is needed in targeting the group.
“More broadly though, we’re going to have to really tackle a pernicious problem inside that country — an organization that has carried out ruthless attacks and killed thousands of people over the last several years,” Obama said.
Whether ignorant delusional fools like you and your BFF Eleanor Beaver choose to believe it or not, climate change is just as much a danger not only to this country but to the entire planet as terrorists.
Why are you such a damned liar, Dupie? Why is the Magic Negro such a damned liar?

Dupie, you are becoming comical in your rantings. The Magic Negro's 1st Cow along with Hillary Dillary made excuses for Boko Haram just like they do for Palestinian terrorism.

But suddenly, these two bimbo's are whipping hashtags against Boko Haram.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Real Cute.

Obama’s Alliance with Boko Haram: http://tinyurl.com/kex5v7l

Meanwhile, the Liberal networks are falling all over themselves to make Hillary look good. Who'd a guessed, hey? Hee, Hee, Hee.

93% of Network Stories on Nigerian Kidnappings Ignore Clinton Refusing to Label Boko Haram as Terrorists: http://tinyurl.com/m8hygx2

Brian Williams Jumps to Defend Hillary Clinton, Denounces ‘Nasty’ Rove ‘Smear Campaign’: http://tinyurl.com/k5y2ttc

The 1st Cow is upset. Hee, Hee.: http://tinyurl.com/l2jnwo9

Hillary is being smeared say the NY Times and The WP. Hee, Hee, Hee. It is hilarious stuff from the Left - you included. The Magic Negro only moves when he's forced to. Now that his hand has been forced, he apologizes to his 1st Cow and goes before the cameras to condemn Boko Haram. Done.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1136322 May 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Off topic__maybe not
On this day in 1878 Robt A Chesebrough tradmarked Vaseline Pertroleum Jelly and a star was born.
That product remains virtually unchanged since it's inception.
I wonder where Robert's heirs hang out.
Realtimes bestiality fetishes are no secret either... Yet Realtime loves 'NATURE'- in spite of what misplaced, misused gay body and animal parts have created, damaged, and done to you..

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals... Homer?

More Vaseline anyone??

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1136323 May 14, 2014
I am not a liar! I simply never tell the truth to anyone.

Lapeer, MI

#1136324 May 14, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama called Boko Haram, the group that has claimed to have taken the girls as “one of the worst, regional or local terrorist organizations in the world.” Sounds like condemnation to me Carol. He also added;
”We’ve long sought to work with Nigeria on dealing with them and we’re going to do everything we can to assist them in recovering these young women,” Obama said, adding that more work is needed in targeting the group.
“More broadly though, we’re going to have to really tackle a pernicious problem inside that country — an organization that has carried out ruthless attacks and killed thousands of people over the last several years,” Obama said.
Whether ignorant delusional fools like you and your BFF Eleanor Beaver choose to believe it or not, climate change is just as much a danger not only to this country but to the entire planet as terrorists.
Stop lying, Dupie. It makes you look like the Magic Negro.

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: BOKO HARAM HAS 'LEGITIMATE CONCERNS': http://tinyurl.com/qzkjnrt

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1136325 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that the Feds DO presently own the land.
You said they didn't, quite clearly. Want to see it again??.
End of your lies.
And the SC ruling is what is referred to as 'maintaining the "status quo", i.e. the Feds own th eland, but the States have the right to seek to regain some of it.
So why is it that others are mocking you??
You have no defenders, even the other Teabags know you're a liar, and some have said so.
The original claim by you was the state permanently succeeded the land to the FEDs --you were wrong.

You keep getting confused about the SCOTUS ruling. The FEDs have no legal claim to control the land. Because the Obama admin is refusing to return the land to the owners-the state, the states are suing in court for its return.

I don't need someone like woodtick supporting me-bad choice on your part. The facts speak for themselves.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1136326 May 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a damned liar, Dupie? Why is the Magic Negro such a damned liar?
Dupie, you are becoming comical in your rantings. The Magic Negro's 1st Cow along with Hillary Dillary made excuses for Boko Haram just like they do for Palestinian terrorism.
But suddenly, these two bimbo's are whipping hashtags against Boko Haram.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Real Cute.
Obama’s Alliance with Boko Haram: http://tinyurl.com/kex5v7l
Meanwhile, the Liberal networks are falling all over themselves to make Hillary look good. Who'd a guessed, hey? Hee, Hee, Hee.
93% of Network Stories on Nigerian Kidnappings Ignore Clinton Refusing to Label Boko Haram as Terrorists: http://tinyurl.com/m8hygx2
Brian Williams Jumps to Defend Hillary Clinton, Denounces ‘Nasty’ Rove ‘Smear Campaign’: http://tinyurl.com/k5y2ttc
The 1st Cow is upset. Hee, Hee.: http://tinyurl.com/l2jnwo9
Hillary is being smeared say the NY Times and The WP. Hee, Hee, Hee. It is hilarious stuff from the Left - you included. The Magic Negro only moves when he's forced to. Now that his hand has been forced, he apologizes to his 1st Cow and goes before the cameras to condemn Boko Haram. Done.
Your misery coupled with your severe stupid and obvious hatred and then throw in ugly and fat is heart rendering to normal people. You make a great bagger.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1136327 May 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how old was Reagan when he gave/sold Saddam those chemicals weapons Bush couldn't find?
and geez, all those taxes he raised. and the deficit. and those illegal arms deals. and.....
i guess we should never vote for an old geezer. unless it's a woman with bigger balls than any right wing talk radio host/sleazeball could ever hope to have.
Sonic confirms H Clinton's age and current health is a good indication she would make a poor POTUS
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1136328 May 14, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
President Obama’s approval rating falls to new low: poll
Just 41% of respondents in a new Washington Post/ABC News poll said they approved of the job Obama is doing, his lowest-ever numbers for that poll.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Let us all know when he gets within 20% of you idiots in Congress.

Lapeer, MI

#1136329 May 14, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Confession is good for the soul, Dupie. Try it. Admit that you are a Progressive propaganda liar and you will immediately begin feeling better.

Obama Regime Urged Nigeria To Show “Restraint” Against Boko Haram, Even Rebuilt Mosque In Boko Haram Area: http://tinyurl.com/msnqxfg

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1136330 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how she speaks of a ruling but can't provide the source or verbiage.
And she loves criticizing others about leaving out sources!! LOL
This is fun. She hasn't been able to pull her usual stupid act all day.
She's been on hard defense and losing badly.
Still whining?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Beyond The Wall 161,119
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Guru 187,431
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 25 min PolakPotrafi 586
News GOP Lawmakers: Reject Loretta Lynch's Nomination 36 min KnutesNiche 7
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 42 min EAGLE EYE1 324,870
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 46 min Fa-Foxy 90
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 1 hr woodtick57 341
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 1 hr Tracker 750
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr woodtick57 179,454
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... 2 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 119
More from around the web