Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459051 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1132291 May 6, 2014
NBA owner who makes inappropriate comments has to go...

----------MEANWHILE-----

this coach gets to stay in the NFL...

"... the N.F.L. reinstated former New Orleans defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, who was hired by the Titans as a senior defensive assistant."

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/07...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132292 May 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the moron who abandoned his wife after she had mental problems caused by him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're too big a coward to even confront Woodtick.
You just cut 'n paste nitwit websites.
You've become the biggest coward here, save for Nobraina.
Not a single prediction of $7 gasoline this year,, loser??
Sooo true.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1132293 May 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
In a recent PEW poll: 65% of those responding stated they wanted someone different from Obama as next POTUS.
Hillary, who was counting on riding in on Obama's coat tails, will now have to distant herself from him.
Those polls are meaningless until you match up Hillary with a specific Republican candidate. You cowards are afraid to pick a favorite because you'll get slammed by your own right wing buddies. Face it, none of you morons are FOR anything or anybody.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1132294 May 6, 2014
NBA owner who makes inappropriate comments has to go...

----------MEANWHILE----------

drugs are OK....

'Troubled Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Johnny Jolly is getting another chance.'

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/nfl-to...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132295 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Security. Our enemies have internet too dumbass. That's why sane people trust the report from the bi-partisan Senate Intelligence committee. They have seen EVERYTHING.
They aren't fooling anyone other than their idiot followers like on here. It will not matter what is revealed they aren't after the truth it's politics at the expense of American lives.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1132296 May 6, 2014
NBA owner who makes inappropriate comments has to go...

----------MEANWHILE----------

PEDs are OK...

"The NFL has reinstated Baltimore Ravens cornerback Asa Jackson following his suspension for violating the league's performance-enhancing drug policy, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. Jackson was suspended without pay for four games for "unauthorized usage of Adderall," according to reports that came out at the time of suspension."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/1/8/3850412/...

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1132297 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Security. Our enemies have internet too dumbass. That's why sane people trust the report from the bi-partisan Senate Intelligence committee. They have seen EVERYTHING.
LAME excuse. Intel briefings were released in the past so this is an invalid claim.

51% Think Benghazi Merits Further Investigation; 34% Disagree
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132298 May 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Ed. You're the total moron.
He can't hardly wait to prove it every daily.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1132299 May 6, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is tax...
So? Taxes are our friend. Taxes are what makes America great. Taxes pay for our military, schools, Social Security, infrastructure, police, fire protection, etc. If it weren't for taxes morons like you would still be living in a cave.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1132300 May 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't fooling anyone other than their idiot followers like on here. It will not matter what is revealed they aren't after the truth it's politics at the expense of American lives.
I am beginning to think progressives are disconnected from the rest of America.

51% Think Benghazi Merits Further Investigation; 34% Disagree

"Most voters suspect the Obama administration hasn’t been completely forthcoming about how it reacted to the murder of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and several other Americans in Benghazi, Libya. Just over half think the Benghazi matter deserves further investigation. "

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1132301 May 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LAME excuse. Intel briefings were released in the past so this is an invalid claim.
51% Think Benghazi Merits Further Investigation; 34% Disagree
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Only a complete moron would think that the general public should be privy to all our government security information. What a dumbass.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1132302 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Those polls are meaningless until you match up Hillary with a specific Republican candidate. You cowards are afraid to pick a favorite because you'll get slammed by your own right wing buddies. Face it, none of you morons are FOR anything or anybody.
We also KNOW the polls will rapidly change once a candidate is selected.

Dems are trying to put all their eggs in one basket.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1132303 May 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The area was just in a civil war & arms were everywhere.
This "Limbaugh" excuse doesn't hold in post civil war Libya.
No "Limbaugh" excuse.

Protesters do not show up with grenade launchers and uses them.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1132304 May 6, 2014
Oh boy....

"Harry Reid: Republicans Are Like Little Greased Piglets (Video)"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/05/harry...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1132305 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Taxes are our friend. Taxes are what makes America great. Taxes pay for our military, schools, Social Security, infrastructure, police, fire protection, etc. If it weren't for taxes morons like you would still be living in a cave.
how long has the FEDERAL income tax been around?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1132306 May 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am beginning to think progressives are disconnected from the rest of America.
51% Think Benghazi Merits Further Investigation; 34% Disagree
"Most voters suspect the Obama administration hasn’t been completely forthcoming about how it reacted to the murder of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and several other Americans in Benghazi, Libya. Just over half think the Benghazi matter deserves further investigation. "
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Since all the Republican lock steppers keep in in the news and Fox don't go five minutes without referencing Benghazi and they have had numerous investigations and hearings and even though they have found absolutely nothing all the seeds have been planted by you obsessed minions. Most Americans don't know and I'm sure would rather move on and learn from our experiences. I bet you the more you idiots keep in in the news the more it's gonna hurt you so have at it. Politics at it's worst. Human lives are always secondary to Baggers.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1132307 May 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually means more often than not, but not always. DUH
Can that penetrateyour thick skull??
Try as you may, you don't know the actual meaning of terrorism or terrorists.
You want it to mean what you want it to mean.
That's why you're a Teabag.
You don't live in the real world, you live in a world where you get to decide what fits your limited, biased criteria.
The guy in Colorado was as much a terrorist as Maj. Nadal. It's just easier for you to hate muslims, so in your small mind, terrorists must be muslim and belong to a club with a terrorist ID card.
I knew when a person with the name teaman showed up, it'd be a real knothead.
I am totally vindicated in my assessment.
Really. Should G8 demonstrators be arrested as terrorists being they cause damage and "frighten" people (by your definition)?

There's a charge of "belligerent act" in the NDAA.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1132308 May 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
We also KNOW the polls will rapidly change once a candidate is selected.
Dems are trying to put all their eggs in one basket.
Republicans don't have even one egg they agree on to put in a basket.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1132309 May 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a complete moron would think that the general public should be privy to all our government security information. What a dumbass.
Once again, intel briefings have been released in the past, the world didn't come to an end and it was the Dems demanding them.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1132310 May 6, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
how long has the FEDERAL income tax been around?
Ask someone to show you how to Google questions like this instead of spending all day cutting and pasting shit from your email spam box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Chimney1 216,776
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 29 min Brian_G 14,773
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Dr Guru 231,096
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 58 min DR X 206
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 59 min Susanm 312,738
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 8
News Inauguration to draw those ready to celebrate, ... 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 24
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 62
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 404,050
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMP WINNERS 253,360
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 hr Haereldes 286
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 4 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,092
More from around the web