Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394984 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1113338 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was only arrested after the attack and his video was discovered on YouTube using an alias after having some trouble with the law in the past.
In August of last year, he was released from prison to serve his remaining sentence in a halfway house and on probation for the next four years. In September, he was released from the halfway house to the custody of a pastor in California.
His life will always be in danger because of that video. But you have no problem with that. Just videos that smear Christ and the Christian faith are allowed in a free country because of free speech - according to you and people like you. Correct?
yes, why didn't you look this up before you made your previous stupid post about this? "some trouble with the law"?? he was a felon, you idiot! an meth maker and an internet bank fraudster....some trouble...sheesh!

i have always stated that all the religious cults should be shown for what they are, false cults. and islam is part of the same cult as christianity..just a different sect. you can't even get your own cult right...

St. Croix valley

#1113339 Apr 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming you're referring to the events that CNN had Nick Roberts covering all day that day and intervewing the demonstrators that were telling everyone watching CNN the demonstrations wwere planned to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison. Is that the "events" you are referring to?
Or, are you referring to the events in Benghazi when Stevens met with the Turkish counterparts and strolled around the compound afterward as if nothing was happening until Al Qaeda blasted their way into the compound.
Again, what evidence did the White House or the State Department ever have of any "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened and Obama lied about for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
i gave you several interviews with people in Cairo protesting there on 9-11 about the video..

why do you have to lie about that?

St. Croix valley

#1113340 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been taught to go against everything this country stands for from a very early age - from his mother who made him believe third world countries had an advantage over prosperous ones to Marxist mentors like Frank Marshall Davis who was very prominent in his life according to Obama's own words to Black Liberation Theology and Reverend Jeremiah Wright who blamed all of the ills in the black community on "whitey" for 20 years while Obama sat in his church and listened to him..
It's payback time. Don't you get it?
no, no one gets it as it is one of the most absurd fantasies i have ever heard. even looking for bigfoot is more sane than this idiotic fantasy of yours.

nothing he has done supports your fantasy...why is that?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1113341 Apr 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it isn't....
you once again show you cannot correctly connect two thoughts...this is why you look so foolish all the time.
You keep running away from these questions. I'm merely trying to help you face reality. If you answer these questions, you will take the first step to thinking for yourself, however painful that step will be for you.

What evidence did the White House or State Department ever have of any "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened and Obama lied about for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?

and....

How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be to abruptly change their story line to match it in the hours before the attack in Benghazi began?

I'm really interested in your answer to the last question.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1113342 Apr 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not favor tax money being used to aid the poor but claims to be a Christian.
The disdain for the poor is greater among the middle class since they know they are one paycheck away from poverty.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1113343 Apr 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i gave you several interviews with people in Cairo protesting there on 9-11 about the video..
why do you have to lie about that?
I got you CNN and Nick Roberts interviewing people live all day telling you the demonstrations were planned to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison. I got you CNN and Nick Roberts interviewing the PLANNED main speaker at the PLANNED demonstration, the brother of the blind sheik, telling you and every person in the entire United States that watches CNN the demonstrations were PLANNED to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison.
Do you have something more credible that live reporting and interviews by CNN?

Now, how did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be to abruptily change their story line to match it in the hours before the attack in Benghazi began, when they had been reporting live all day long about the PLANNED demonstrations they knew would occur on that day?

St. Croix valley

#1113344 Apr 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Obama did receive a degree from Harvard, however "earned" that degree was. How he ever got admitted to Harvard is a mystery after he dropped out at Occidental and never attended classes at Columbia.
seems they mad a good choice in admitting him, huh? the kids gone far...about as far as one can go, really.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1113345 Apr 8, 2014
Okay, I'm back already. Just had a few chores to do.

But how interesting is this new double standard that even the New York Times is reporting?

"Even as Mr. Obama seeks to make an issue of the gender gap in compensation across the country, however, his own hiring is facing some scrutiny. The recent study, by the conservative American Enterprise Institute, showed that the median annual salary for women in the White House last year was $65,000, while the median annual salary for men was $73,729. The study was based on White House salary data."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/08/us/politics...

Corrupt politicians and Hollyweird celebrities are like peas in a pod.

They always know what's best for us peasants while they have the dough and the power to be the hypocritical progressive liberals that they are .

St. Croix valley

#1113346 Apr 8, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The disdain for the poor is greater among the middle class since they know they are one paycheck away from poverty.
if they are paycheck from poverty, i wouldn't call them middle class.

Orlando, FL

#1113347 Apr 8, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama's "good intentions" are putting more and more in the middle class in the poverty class a lot quicker.

St. Croix valley

#1113348 Apr 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep running away from these questions. I'm merely trying to help you face reality. If you answer these questions, you will take the first step to thinking for yourself, however painful that step will be for you.
What evidence did the White House or State Department ever have of any "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened and Obama lied about for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?
and....
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be to abruptly change their story line to match it in the hours before the attack in Benghazi began?
I'm really interested in your answer to the last question.
none of your questions are even based in reality. i have shown this to you over and over again..

Orlando, FL

#1113349 Apr 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, why didn't you look this up before you made your previous stupid post about this? "some trouble with the law"?? he was a felon, you idiot! an meth maker and an internet bank fraudster....some trouble...sheesh!
i have always stated that all the religious cults should be shown for what they are, false cults. and islam is part of the same cult as christianity..just a different sect. you can't even get your own cult right...
He wasn't arrested for having been found with drugs years ago. He was arrested after 9/11/12 and the video.

Try and get something right for a change. People are arrested for lots of things and serve their time but don't get arrested for making a video.

St. Croix valley

#1113350 Apr 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I got you CNN and Nick Roberts interviewing people live all day telling you the demonstrations were planned to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison. I got you CNN and Nick Roberts interviewing the PLANNED main speaker at the PLANNED demonstration, the brother of the blind sheik, telling you and every person in the entire United States that watches CNN the demonstrations were PLANNED to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison.
Do you have something more credible that live reporting and interviews by CNN?
Now, how did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be to abruptily change their story line to match it in the hours before the attack in Benghazi began, when they had been reporting live all day long about the PLANNED demonstrations they knew would occur on that day?
some of them were there for that. i also gave you interviews with people there that were protesting the video.

why do you lie about that?

you cannot even deal with reality...as you know it shows your for nothing but the grave dancer you are..

please replace the flowers when you are done dancing on the graves of those brave americans that died serving you....

Orlando, FL

#1113351 Apr 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, no one gets it as it is one of the most absurd fantasies i have ever heard. even looking for bigfoot is more sane than this idiotic fantasy of yours.
nothing he has done supports your fantasy...why is that?
It's not that hard to get. One only has to read Obama's words in his own book, listen to his comments about living in the Islamic country of Indonesia and his praise and adoration for Reverend Wright.

Obama doesn't particularly like this country. Why else would he want to fundamentally transform it?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1113352 Apr 8, 2014
Chinese company prints parts for ten houses and builds them all in one day
Apr 07, 2014 by Bob Yirka weblog

( Phys.org )—Shang Hai company WinSun Decoration Design Engineering Co. has advanced the science of 3D printing by printing all of the parts needed to construct houses and then using those parts to build ten houses, all in just a single day. The finished houses are made of mostly concrete with other materials added for various purposes.
3D printing has become rather commonplace—college students across the country routinely print small objects both for educational purposes and for fun. And while the time may be approaching when most consumers will have a 3D printer in their home for on-demand product creation, the real action appears to be in the construction business. Some have suggested that houses of the future may take just an hour or so to print, reducing labor costs (and thus the cost of the house) to almost nothing. In this new effort, the team in China appears to be making that happen sooner rather than later.
WinSun isn't printing whole houses, instead, the company prints basic parts using concrete (with construction or industrial waste materials or tailing added to help reduce costs) as ink. The parts dry quickly and can then be used to assemble a complete 2,100 square foot house. Purists might argue that the company isn't technically printing houses, but the end result is the same—very little labor, low cost materials, and incredibly inexpensive (approximately $4,800) houses.
The houses built in China are in stark contrast to a project going on in Amsterdam, where a crew has begun work on a project that aims to print an entire 13 room house, including some of the furniture—all in one fell swoop. The timetable is three years and the finished product will likely wind up costing millions.
To print its house parts, WinSun uses a giant printer—it's 490 feet long by 33 feet wide and 20 feet deep—and unlike other companies, plans to use its printer to start printing parts for real houses for sale to consumers. To that end, the company has announced its intention to open 100 recycling factories to convert waste to make it suitable for adding to its concrete ink. Representatives for the country told the press that they believe their system can be used to create a very large number of affordable homes for impoverished people who now cannot afford a traditional house.
Explore further: Amsterdam canal house built with 3-D printer
More information: blog.archpaper.com/wordpress/archives/82299
www.3ders.org/articles/20140401-10-completely...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1113353 Apr 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Love how you right whiners condone torture.
In the past when we want to paint other country's leaders as being dictators & evil, we talk about how they torture people.
Now right whiners think it is justified even though experts say it gets you very little useful information.
the US should not used enhanced interrogation on American citizens or, in fact, any civilized people.....

Islamic extremists are not civilized people.....

ANY information obtained from these dogs is worthwhile....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1113354 Apr 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if they are paycheck from poverty, i wouldn't call them middle class.
What was once thought of as middle class has dwindled; they are now the working poor.

Many families are living paycheck to paycheck; they are surviving; but all it would take is one accident; someone losing his/her job to put them into the breadlines.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1113355 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't arrested for having been found with drugs years ago. He was arrested after 9/11/12 and the video.
Try and get something right for a change. People are arrested for lots of things and serve their time but don't get arrested for making a video.
Did you watch the series "House of Cards"?
Slash

United States

#1113356 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>And Obama's "good intentions" are putting more and more in the middle class in the poverty class a lot quicker.
So much for leaving. Lol
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1113357 Apr 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are clear on the FACT that you don't have anything between your ears.
Anyone who is not bothered by this fact alone has ZERO between the ears:

Obama got on Airforce One the next morning and jetted off to campaign fundraise in Las Vegas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 3 min Watchdog 1,050
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 3 min Metoo 20
News Adios, Three Amigos: Obama heads to last summit... 10 min tomin cali 4
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 min who cares 13,022
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 12 min Responsibility 121
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 12 min OK Barry 1,304
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 60,061
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 18 min southern at heart 449
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 26 min Nopal 258
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 37 min Nopal 3,337
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 43 min Bruce Jenner 192
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 57 min Coffee Party 387,998
More from around the web