Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419548 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1103050 Mar 24, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
A man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter,and sees that it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be at least ten thousand dollars in it.
He approaches the bartender and asks, "What's with the money in the jar?"
"Well..., you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, you get all the money in the jar and the keys to a brand new Lexus."
The man certainly isn't going to pass this up, so he asks,
"What are the three tests?"
"You gotta pay first," says the bartender, "those are the rules."
So, after thinking it over a while, the man gives the bartender $10
which he stuffs into the jar.
"Okay," says the bartender, "here's what you need to do:
First - You have to drink a whole quart of tequila, in 60 seconds or less,
and you can't make a face while doing it."
"Second - There's a pit bull chained in the back with a bad tooth. You have to remove that tooth with your bare hands."
"Third - There's a 90-year old lady upstairs who's never had sex. You have to take care of that problem."
The man is stunned! "I know I paid my $10 -- but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You'd have to be nuts to drink a quart of tequila and then do all those other things!"
"Your call," says the bartender, "but, your money stays where it is."
As time goes on, the man has a few more drinks and finally says, "Where's the damn tequila?!" He grabs the bottle with both hands and drinks it as fast as he can.Tears stream down both cheeks -- but he doesn't make a face -- and he drinks it in 58 seconds!
Next, he staggers out the back door where he sees the pit bull chained to a pole. Soon, the people inside the bar hear loud growling, screaming, and sounds of a terrible fight -then, nothing but silence!
Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar. His clothes are ripped to shreds and he's bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body. He drunkenly says, "Now..., where's that old woman with the bad tooth?"
Hillbilly humor; go figure...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1103051 Mar 24, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Never married. I always thought she and George had a little "thang" goin' on...
Not that being married is everyone's be all in life.
Gaddafi had hot rocks for her__sent her little love notes and such.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103052 Mar 24, 2014
Experience? What'd you have to do? Pay the guy just to "take" it? AHaHaaHaaa !!

As I Stated: No Sicilian Man would touch you with your Daddy's D!ck.

They refer to women like you as Americana Whores.

Pitsy you're such a Patsy for The Hollywood Wise Guy glitz, all fake, all phony.

Now you, nothing but a lard ass, hog jowl jiggling, turkey waddling neck, fat flapping like jiggling jello upper arms and a chitlin chompin' alabami mammi.
All while chewin' you some tabacci, hillbilly honky.

PS Those weren't My Words, for "goodness sakes". Don't make it personal and I won't bisch slap the fawk out of you, Exceno trash.
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
No, um.. it really isn't. My signature "tell" is extraordinary wit and vast experience. Like, for instance,All I'm doing is reciting your own words for goodness sakes...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1103053 Mar 24, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillbilly humor; go figure...
Commie with no sense of humor; go figure...
1 post removed
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1103055 Mar 24, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
A man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter,and sees that it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be at least ten thousand dollars in it.
He approaches the bartender and asks, "What's with the money in the jar?"
"Well..., you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, you get all the money in the jar and the keys to a brand new Lexus."
The man certainly isn't going to pass this up, so he asks,
"What are the three tests?"
"You gotta pay first," says the bartender, "those are the rules."
So, after thinking it over a while, the man gives the bartender $10
which he stuffs into the jar.
"Okay," says the bartender, "here's what you need to do:
First - You have to drink a whole quart of tequila, in 60 seconds or less,
and you can't make a face while doing it."
"Second - There's a pit bull chained in the back with a bad tooth. You have to remove that tooth with your bare hands."
"Third - There's a 90-year old lady upstairs who's never had sex. You have to take care of that problem."
The man is stunned! "I know I paid my $10 -- but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You'd have to be nuts to drink a quart of tequila and then do all those other things!"
"Your call," says the bartender, "but, your money stays where it is."
As time goes on, the man has a few more drinks and finally says, "Where's the damn tequila?!" He grabs the bottle with both hands and drinks it as fast as he can.Tears stream down both cheeks -- but he doesn't make a face -- and he drinks it in 58 seconds!
Next, he staggers out the back door where he sees the pit bull chained to a pole. Soon, the people inside the bar hear loud growling, screaming, and sounds of a terrible fight -then, nothing but silence!
Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar. His clothes are ripped to shreds and he's bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body. He drunkenly says, "Now..., where's that old woman with the bad tooth?"
It was funnier when it was a polar bear and an Eskimo.

I always like the one about the lady who walked into the bar carrying the duck.

The bartender said, Hello there, where did you find that pig?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1103056 Mar 24, 2014
lol

Obama Co-Opts Tea Party Slogan For Obamacare Bumper Sticker

If the art work looks unoriginal, it should. It's a play on the tea party's famous "don't tread on me" slogan, which is a fixture at anti-Obamacare rallies.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obama-t...
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103057 Mar 24, 2014
Must be that "experience" you refered to having.

No, it wasn't pasta sauce drdrooling from your slobbering lips ...

It was bottled Pasta Sauce ... Prego?

Or something far more distasteful, Wildenstein Lips ...

PS You'd take any man desperately when his ball level is at your puffer fish lips, slutslurp.
HOPE ... Yea, it's the only thing you 'got' < left > at this point !!!

Ciao, Pitsy the Patsy ... Oh, by the way, how much did he charge you ? LOL!
Pitsy Patsy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're all short, sweetie. It's hard to take a bad man seriously when his head is at your ball level and her big liver lips are dripping with pasta sauce... at least I HOPE that's what it is...

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1103058 Mar 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is the oreo incident true? Or just some bullsht that popped up at the Gateway Pundit???
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/nov/...

Ben Carson also indicates he has been subjected to hate mail and had been audited. Allen West also has said he was subjected to name calling like Uncle Tom and sell out.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1103059 Mar 24, 2014
Meatball swallowing contest. Spit out the pubes if you must.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1103060 Mar 24, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like democrats throwing Oreo cookies at him during a gubernatorial debate in 2002?
You'll have to clarify that.

I'm not sure even Michael can tell you.... or even the republicans!!!!

How would you like your crow done?

"Steele and the infamous Oreo Cookie
By Eugene Kane of the Journal Sentinel
Feb. 2, 2009

Now that Michael Steele has been elected the first African-American chairman of the Republican National Commitee, hopefully he can clear up a longstanding urban legend:

Did some folks really pelt him with Oreo cookies during a 2002 political appearance? Inquiring minds just have to know.

That's because even Steele himself has offered different accounts. Some people have confirmed the story while others deny it. Steele has told some reporters he didn't see anyone throw cookies at him but also told FOX News host Sean Hannity it did happen.

Luckily nobody got hurt.

I recognize that among some blacks, calling someone an "Oreo" is shorthand for saying they 'act white'. Little kids use it all the time. But any adult - black, white, whoever - who would call Steele an "Oreo" just because he's a black Republican shouldn't be part of a serious political campaign. There are idiots on both sides of the aisle.

This reminds of the backlash Sarah Palin received after some people claimed to have heard the crowd at one of her rallies shout offensive things about President Obama, including "Kill him!"

That was serious business; after an investigation, the FBI decided it didn't happen, either. Same as the cookies.

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/38810537.h...
Follow us:@JournalSentinel on Twitter

And, on another note.....

"...As Media Matters has noted, the Oreo incident allegedly happened during a September 2002 gubernatorial debate between Republican Ehrlich and Democrat Kathleen Kennedy Townsend. However, The Baltimore Sun's initial reporting on the debate did not mention Oreos. According to Nexis, the first media mention of Oreos appearing at the debate came on October 1, 2002, when the Sun reported that Schurick "said Democrats in the audience ... distributed Oreo cookies" at the debate. Subsequently, on October 21, 2002, the Associated Press and the Sun both reported that the day before, Ehrlich had told an audience assembled at a Jewish day school that "Townsend supporters at the debate threw Oreo cookies" at Steele...."
new yawk

New York, NY

#1103061 Mar 24, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/nov/...

Ben Carson also indicates he has been subjected to hate mail and had been audited. Allen West also has said he was subjected to name calling like Uncle Tom and sell out.
White people problems. Just think of they were really black.
mudhutbuilder

Downers Grove, IL

#1103062 Mar 24, 2014
I love Vladamir Putin!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1103063 Mar 24, 2014
NEW YORK, March 24 (Reuters)- A review commissioned by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie into a traffic scandal apparently orchestrated by top staffers in his administration has found the possible Republican presidential contender had nothing to do with the scheme, the New York Times reported Monday.

Chris Christie is the Governor of New Jersey?
A scandal placed by?

OUR NEXT HOPE is he for a Presidential Candidate...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1103064 Mar 24, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Commie with no sense of humor; go figure...
I'm betting someone had to explain it to your slow ass. Or you just might still be trying to figure it out. Did the 90 year old turn you on. Oh well you could gum it. LMAO

Hackettstown, NJ

#1103065 Mar 24, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
White people problems. Just think of they were really black.
What's really black?

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1103066 Mar 24, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pays for Medicaid?
There is no equivalent coverage. More insurance than needed was imposed by elitist, know it all, control freaks. Maternity not needed, among other things. Obamacare is also loaded with deductibles. That only dropped a thousand under Obamacare.
The ACA did grossly increase her healthcare cost. It doubled. Not dishonest. Of course a fascist imposing their will on others wouldn't understand that.
It made her buy real insurance. Something everyone should have. There are plans in the exchanges with low deductibles.
The dishonest part is implying equivalent coverage.
Medicaid is paid through taxation.
If your daughter would have developed a serious condition prior to the ACA, then what??

Hackettstown, NJ

#1103067 Mar 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You'll have to clarify that.
I'm not sure even Michael can tell you.... or even the republicans!!!!
How would you like your crow done?
"Steele and the infamous Oreo Cookie
By Eugene Kane of the Journal Sentinel
Feb. 2, 2009
Now that Michael Steele has been elected the first African-American chairman of the Republican National Commitee, hopefully he can clear up a longstanding urban legend:
Did some folks really pelt him with Oreo cookies during a 2002 political appearance? Inquiring minds just have to know.
That's because even Steele himself has offered different accounts. Some people have confirmed the story while others deny it. Steele has told some reporters he didn't see anyone throw cookies at him but also told FOX News host Sean Hannity it did happen.
Luckily nobody got hurt.
I recognize that among some blacks, calling someone an "Oreo" is shorthand for saying they 'act white'. Little kids use it all the time. But any adult - black, white, whoever - who would call Steele an "Oreo" just because he's a black Republican shouldn't be part of a serious political campaign. There are idiots on both sides of the aisle.
This reminds of the backlash Sarah Palin received after some people claimed to have heard the crowd at one of her rallies shout offensive things about President Obama, including "Kill him!"
That was serious business; after an investigation, the FBI decided it didn't happen, either. Same as the cookies.
Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/38810537.h...
Follow us:@JournalSentinel on Twitter
And, on another note.....
"...As Media Matters has noted, the Oreo incident allegedly happened during a September 2002 gubernatorial debate between Republican Ehrlich and Democrat Kathleen Kennedy Townsend. However, The Baltimore Sun's initial reporting on the debate did not mention Oreos. According to Nexis, the first media mention of Oreos appearing at the debate came on October 1, 2002, when the Sun reported that Schurick "said Democrats in the audience ... distributed Oreo cookies" at the debate. Subsequently, on October 21, 2002, the Associated Press and the Sun both reported that the day before, Ehrlich had told an audience assembled at a Jewish day school that "Townsend supporters at the debate threw Oreo cookies" at Steele...."
No proof either way, no crow.

Media Matters!? Really? Isn't that part of George Soros' shadow government?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1103068 Mar 24, 2014
Ok what?

Christie found himself engulfed in controversy earlier this year after emails revealed that two of his senior aides had called for lane closures leading to the busy George Washington Bridge last September, apparently as political retribution against a Democratic mayor who didn't endorse the governor's re-election.

The second paragraph...

I mean that is New Jersey and we have to deal with that guy possibly in a year and a half?
1 post removed

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1103070 Mar 24, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's really black?
A cat at night passing from left to right in front of you and you barely could put the breaks on...

???

Hackettstown, NJ

#1103071 Mar 24, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It made her buy real insurance. Something everyone should have. There are plans in the exchanges with low deductibles.
The dishonest part is implying equivalent coverage.
Medicaid is paid through taxation.
If your daughter would have developed a serious condition prior to the ACA, then what??
Medicaid is paid by taxation. You came up with that by yourself? Who pays the taxation?

A serious condition would be covered. Why is it you can't understand that? It's INSURANCE, not a program.

What equivalent coverage are you talking about? She didn't WANT that coverage or need it, get it? Take that eagle off your avatar and put a sheep there or any [kept] animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Blitzking 205,139
News Clinton leads Trump, August 10 min spocko 350
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Hill4me 222,633
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 min Frankie Rizzo 16,009
News Obama grants CDC whistleblower immunity for exp... 15 min ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) 16 min Actual Science 777
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 20 min swampmudd 7,908
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 25 min Denny CranesPlace 67
News Democrat asks Villages to stop playing Hillary ... 58 min Trumping On MMXVI 42
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 393,331
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Uncle Tab 239,658
More from around the web