Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1482933 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1095310 Mar 11, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, does it cost more to use the health services when you die from smoking, or when you die 20 years later from old age?
It seems the sooner you die, the less the total cost will be.
ObamaKare Death Panel: "We're sorry, Mr. Smith. Your life isn't funded for next year because some crackwhore needs an abortion."
all the studies show smoking regularly costs more.

just as obesity costs even more...

no death panels at all.

why do you have to lie about that? why do you have to lie at all? i never lie about the facts and you do so constantly...whose world do you think is real and whose do you think is all in YOUR head?

sheesh! what a tool...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1095311 Mar 11, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron. The dictator sits in the White House. The same house Clinton face-raped Lewinsky.
Sorry my little dweeb! Not when the Speaker has the final say.

You might not think that's totalitarian but it sure does meet the definition!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1095312 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference being...most of us on the right would have graciously accepted the Court's ruling. Most of you on the left haven't grown up yet and still can't let it go.
lol! Well, I don't know about 'gracious' since you obviously aren't!
1 post removed
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1095314 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>rape implies unwilllingness. she wanted to suck his schwanz...
lol! In reich wing eyes, she needs to be paid to be classified as 'willing.'

Tom Delay would be able to clarify.....

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1095315 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so just bullshit, huh?
do you realize the more bullshit you post the less anyone listens to you? who was this "top advisor"
you are too stupid to even realize when people are openly lying to your face! you are the perfect example of a mindless sheeple...
Not knowing his name is because you're out of the loop. And believe only what you're told to believe. Why do you insist on doing that?

He's a very well-known political analyst who turned against the Clintons after being Clinton's top advisor during Clinton's second term campaign. He was responsible, in large part, for getting Clinton to move closer to center and his ultimate reelection. Not counting Ross Perot taking the majority of votes that would have gone to GHW Bush, of course.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1095316 Mar 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
government employees should be taxed each year on the value of the government contribution to their pension, instead of having a special loophole...
Retirees are taxed on that money when they start receiving it. Unlike ROTH IRAs in which the earnings on the funds deposited are NEVER taxed.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1095317 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for myself, thank you, and not too shabbily either, if I may say so.
Funny. You seem to speak for non cons as well to fit them into your political mold.

St. Croix valley

#1095318 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica Lewinsky was a very young subordinate who was taken advantage of by the most powerful man in the world.
I guess that is inconceivable to anyone who has lost their moral compass.
she never said anything even close to that. where did you create this fantasy from?
1 post removed

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1095320 Mar 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave lies as usual, because the PA sales tax excludes food and clothing, the bulk of most retail purchases......
California taxes both, and at a higher rate.....
Another indication that you don't live in California....we don't pay a tax on food.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1095321 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica Lewinsky was a very young subordinate who was taken advantage of by the most powerful man in the world.
I guess that is inconceivable to anyone who has lost their moral compass.
lol! Yeah! And don't let her tell you different!

I love this comedy channel!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1095322 Mar 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack - Constitutional expert.
So what part of the general government are you planning on keeping that you can fund with just 10% of the current need?
If you cut every but the military, you are cutting it by 1/3rd. So as you add items, you cut the military even more.
This is a example of how stupid you people are. You make these wild statements that are easily shown to be ridiculous.
The military is 19% Sherman. So not 1/3 moran 80%.

St. Croix valley

#1095323 Mar 11, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was a serial rapist. Monica Lewenski was a slut. What does that have to do with Bill Clinton using the office of President to obstruct justice?
justice? really/ kenneth Starr wasting million$ of our tax dollars on a political witch hunt that turned up nothing but a stained dress? really? what justice?

whose justice was infringed upon/

you really are just a mindless drone, aren't you?

still can't back up your bullshit about the Saudi "suspect"?
how many times do i have to show your posts to be pure, provable crap before you admit you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. no idea at all about what is real and what is media lies put out there for stupid people just like you?

are you even starting to get an idea of how wrong your entire world view is? you should be. post after post being shown to be absolutely, irrefutably, verifiably false should tell you that...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1095324 Mar 11, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The largest deficit during Bush's Presidency was about 500 billioin.
(wait for it... wait for it... this moron is going to say something ignorant like "off budget" when the deficit isn't referenced to the budget. It's referenced to actual spending and actual revenue.)
Tell us what happened to the deficit and debt after the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government.
Did you say the Democrats increased the deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT?
Did you say the Democrats DOUBLED the debt?
And, you've never been able to explain why the Democrats are so incompetent they can't even generate a budget for government.
"DBWriter"
You have to remember on "real dumbs" dense mind all of the fuckups made by the boy president, nobama, are Bush's fault. In "real dumbs" mind nobama is perfect, he has never made a mistake he is the messiah.
Peace

Location hidden

#1095325 Mar 11, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Haahaaaa! Look who's talking? You haven't gotten over President Obamas election and his re election yet!
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-26523833
Colorado collects $2 million in Marijuana taxes
Hey, legalize pot nationally and the tax can provide free healthcare for everyone!!
Yeah, that's just what we need...a nation of clueless potheads. We already have something very similar already.

And why you might just be the one who can't get over Obama's reelection being the worst thing that could have happened to your party. It ain't over til it's over...and it's only March.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1095326 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he did have a name. But even if he was Clinton's top advisor and because you don't like that name once he turned against the Clinton's, you'll have to figure it out.
Obama was in a pre-K classroom when he made a speech about the Russian invasion.
What's your point? You think Bush and Rice had specific details given by the terrorists as to the exact day, time and mode of attack? These threats had been ongoing for five years under Clinton.
Gibberish__go buy a copy of the 9-11 report.

Rice and by proxy Bush were ignoring the details that they have.

You do know that Bush had top advisers as well right___top advisers that were sadly disappointed with the Bush experience. Pretty sure you've heard of Colin Powell.

Russian invasion__ROFLMAO

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1095327 Mar 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked! John Merline ROFLMAO
Debunked!!! Lmao!!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1095328 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no that is logic. and facts.
i can see why it seems like magical wonderment to a mind as puny and useless as yours.
you probably still think fire is from the gods, huh?
are you even able to wipe your own ass with your IQ level?
Guess who?

'why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..

why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?'

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1095329 Mar 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are aware that you are hallucinating. What a friggin idiot you really are. It's proven lying psycho morons like you that should never actually be allowed to mingle amongst normal citizens a ticking time bomb, you and idiots like you belong in a contained area. Sorry son but I'm afraid I'm gonna have you investigated.
"DBWriter"
You had better run for your life. "poop" is upset he is going to contact his friends in high places in DC to "investigate" you. You better run, go under cover.
Peace

Location hidden

#1095330 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>she never said anything even close to that. where did you create this fantasy from?
Who never said what even close to that?

Was or was not Monica Lewinsky a subordinate under Bill Clinton?

Was or was not she not much older than his own daughter's age?

Would or would not an impressionable doe-eyed subordinate do whatever the most powerful man in the world asked of her?

Talk about creating fantasy. You're Lewis Carroll when it comes to politics and moral judgments.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1095331 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no that is logic. and facts.
i can see why it seems like magical wonderment to a mind as puny and useless as yours.
you probably still think fire is from the gods, huh?
are you even able to wipe your own ass with your IQ level?
Warped...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 1 min Lawrence Wolf 4,883
News Trump visits CIA, continues fight with media 2 min The Real Donald T... 67
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Dogen 218,816
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Just call me ABE 2 256,652
News Popovich blasts Donald Trump and aides: They're... 7 min TRUMP 45 21
News Being conservative is not being racist 9 min Paul 66
News Laufer Considering Bid For Council Seat 9 min Thinking RIght 1
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 18 min nanoanomaly 2,040
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 20 min Buffalo Bill 409,560
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 59 min Chicagoan by Birth 106
More from around the web