Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432127 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1094393 Mar 9, 2014
And then there's this www.uniteherehealth.org

So we find a hospitality union that doesn't actually broker health insurance to it's typically low wage members but is actually an insurer selling it's own products to a captive audience. Oh Myyyy!

And those products don't comply with the minimum standards set out in the ACA. Junk products designed to screw those with the least need for a screwin. Oh Myyy!

And our old pal Emutt thought that Donald D Taylors bullsht was worth sharing.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1094394 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Yes, all true. And all recited in a full Free Mason Ceremony when the statue was dedicated.
Don't take my word ... Research it ... You're very good at that.
<quoted text>
The sonnet was written by poet Emma Lazarus whose Jewish parents had immigrated to New York from from Portugal.

The fact that the statue was designed by a French sculptor who happened to be a Free Mason, matters not to me. It does not change the FACT that she is a symbol of freedom in America.

As an aside, did you know that Bartholdi actually completed a statue of a Black women with a broken chain of slavery in her left hand and at her feet in 1870? That original concept was, obviously, not acceptable. Before the U.S. would accept delivery, "Her face was remodeled and changes to her pose were made, by request of the American council of the Statute of Liberty for political reasons".

http://guardianlv.com/2013/07/statue-of-liber...
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094395 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
with costs at $50K per year and more, only the very rich and the very poor can afford the best colleges....the middle class is shut out.....
Nonsense. At least 60% of Harvard students are there on scholarships of some kind. Its mission statement stipulates there will be no one prevented from attending the school because of lack of fiscal means. My own school was a full-scholarship only school until last year and that only changed because somebody thought it would be a good idea to choose an Indian chief administrator and he managed to piss away the school's endowment on a nifty new building next door which nobody needed but which served his vision of himself in manner more conducive to his Bollywood theme. Beside, there is no middle class. Unions provided the means for the young and the poor to enter the middle class and you've worked your little tushy's off to ruin those. On the other hand there's always Scandinavia where a college education is provided by the state to everyone. Works a lot better, cracker.
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094396 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
how many men will need to die needlessly because women can't carry their weight???...
It only occurs to you NOW to ask? Seems to me they've been carrying our weight successfully for centuries now, in every sense, God bless 'em...
Pedro

United States

#1094397 Mar 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, homey...how do you know I am not latino dumazz?
Thats because you are a total dumphk...
I am going to pack your sorry azz in my trashbag, take you to the golf course and drag you around behind a power mower.
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094398 Mar 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, homey...how do you know I am not latino dumazz?
Thats because you are a total dumphk...
You kinda gave it away...
Kent

United States

#1094399 Mar 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have no problem with assigning you to fight alongside those weakling women and minorities in the battlefield.
It would help cull the herd of dead-weight Liberal azzholes.
As if a wuzzie little girl like you would even show up.
Mr Lib

United States

#1094400 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Pit wrote:
<quoted text>
You kinda gave it away...
Well, the dumbazz part...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1094401 Mar 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry? Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text> You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods
Not Surprized! LOL

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1094402 Mar 9, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to you forward thinking progressives, kids all over the country are now having attorneys draw up tuition lawsuits. Isn't parenthood grand?
Really? Can you cite those "kids all over the country"? The one case I know of is in New Jersey where the law states that emancipation is not contingent on becoming a legal adult at age 18 but instead requires a young person to obtain "an independent status on his or her own" - such as graduation from college, obtainment of employment or marriage.

If parents in those states don't like it, they can change the law.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1094403 Mar 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how I do it:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection.
If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
I've got it. I am hip to this.
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1094404 Mar 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
la vita eterna alle polpette, y Obama es loco, lily!!!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1094405 Mar 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'm mentally impaired and I meant that for Patrick/Angela/Lily.
Not Surprized! LOL
Kareem Abdul Jabber

Buffalo, NY

#1094406 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
do you doubt that the NSA knows exactly what happened to the plane???...
your scenario that it landed somewhere without detection is lunacy.....
I suppose they might, in the same way they knew to a certainty that there were WMD's in Iraq. But, really, you have an unrealistic view of american spying capacity... they're simply not that good at it. Remember, this is largely an ex-military culture, with predictable results.
Pedro

United States

#1094407 Mar 9, 2014
By the time I finished the golf course, Shiny's mouth was filled with leaves and grass. He said "I like it like that".

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1094408 Mar 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying and some day your IQ might raise to that level too!
The fact that you feel the need to impersonate Yeah says something about your lack of self-esteem.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1094409 Mar 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here, while I decide how to bore you all to death.
I constantly log on to Topix (even though too intellectual for me), so I DID read every page of this forum. I am a Topix old perv, having been a posting veteran since 2007.
Let me clear you guys up on something: I, "NOT SURPRIZED"" and "WAXYWAXTURD" are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in BOCA RATON, FL. I, "NOT SURPRIZED" am anglo (but pathetically try really hard to sound urban &tough),while''WAXYWAXTURD '' aka BAAWAAHHH (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is black.
We have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (we had actual profiles w/pics) that we outed ourselves.
We usually get on Topix at the same time sharing our ignorance at the same time. Given as we look like a cross between barnyards animals and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, we are usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
We are really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with us intellectual lightweights, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka
Not Surprized! LOL
Mr Lib

United States

#1094410 Mar 9, 2014
Foreign policy under Republicans is always a disaster because they promote fascism while proclaiming their "great love for democracy".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094411 Mar 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
And then there's this www.uniteherehealth.org
So we find a hospitality union that doesn't actually broker health insurance to it's typically low wage members but is actually an insurer selling it's own products to a captive audience. Oh Myyyy!
And those products don't comply with the minimum standards set out in the ACA. Junk products designed to screw those with the least need for a screwin. Oh Myyy!
And our old pal Emutt thought that Donald D Taylors bullsht was worth sharing.
so, Realslime wants to deny choice to the employees who voted for this union.....

all unions screw their members, nothing different about this union.....

by the way, many other unions do exactly the same thing.....

probably doesn't meet ObamaKKKare requirements for free abortion or some other silly reason.....

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1094412 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Obama's budget proposal includes rules changes for Roth IRAs to generate more tax revenue from retirees.....
You can thank people like Romney for that change...."President Obama’s new budget proposal includes a cap that would limit the amount people could save in tax-preferred retirement accounts to $3 million in assets". Changes become necessary when people cheat the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Quirky 395,449
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... 3 min Your Ex 95
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min NE Jade 18,345
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min District 1 225,615
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Dogen 209,624
News Response to the teacher shortage 12 min Macho Man 11
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 13 min Dave 607
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min HILLARY 2016 243,537
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 34 min Tn clm 10,226
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 1,303
More from around the web