Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1064023 Jan 16, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you staring at your Justin Bieber poster now?
Bieber was lucky that his neighbor just called the cops....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1064024 Jan 16, 2014
IF GUNS KILL people and forks make us all fat...

THEN....

MEDICAID made these two INNOCENT people commit FRAUD...

BECAUSE IT WAS AVAILABLE.....>>>> >>>>>>THEY

"..obtained more than $10,000 in Kentucky Medicaid benefits by fraud."

PROTECT this poor innocent people from the TEMPTATION that is MEDICAID...

>>>>>BAN MEDICAID<<<<<

IT must be stopped before any more innocent people's reputation are tarnished!

http://madison.localyocal.com/news/nicholasvi...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1064025 Jan 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and i agree. as i have to keep saying, i'm not an idiot.
but these things happen.
Leaders of 9/11 Panel Say Attacks Were Probably Preventable
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/05/us/leaders-...
Yup. If Obama didn't order all the US forces to cease combat and retreat, Al Qaeda would still be holed up in the caves Bush ran them into. If Obama didn't bring the Muslim Brotherhood into the White House, Al Qaeda would have had some serious security to deal with. If the White House wasn't part of the plan to attack the consulate in Benghazi and kill Stevens, they would have gotten the everloving hell blown out of them before the 8-hour battle ended.

Yup, If Obama wasn't one of the terrorists, they would never have even tried this.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1064026 Jan 16, 2014
IF GUNS KILL people and forks make us all fat...

THEN....

MEDICAID made this Doctor commit nine counts of nine counts of Medicare and Medicaid fraud and five counts of mail fraud and identify theft.

PROTECT this poor innocent HIGHLY TRAINED Doctor from the TEMPTATION that is MEDICAID...

>>>>>BAN MEDICAID<<<<<

PAGING DOCTOR Ramirez!!!!
'Authorities on Friday arrested Dr. Roque Ramirez, owner of Calallen-based Health Resolutions Inc."

http://www.kristv.com/videos/robstown-doctor-...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1064027 Jan 16, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
BAN FORKS and I will become skinny....
Call your legislator....call them now!
Ban spoons too...they made me eat an entire gallon of ice cream last night...
I'm a real porker...and it's not my fault....
Maybe you could stand up while using your computer. if you are able to stand that is__or move your computer away from the kitchen, far away.

A porker eh? You'll find a friend here then__one of the overnight mutts or Grampy will start sniffin around. Grampy likes big stuff.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1064028 Jan 16, 2014
iF GUNS KILL people and forks make us all fat...

THEN....

MEDICAID made this OAKLAND Doctor GIVE people CHEMO that THEY Did not need it...

PROTECT this poor innocent HIGHLY TRAINED Doctor from the TEMPTATION that is MEDICAID...

>>>>>BAN MEDICAID<<<<<

'Oakland Township cancer doctor accused of Medicare fraud has history of malpractice lawsuits'

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/general-news/2...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1064029 Jan 16, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. If Obama didn't order all the US forces to cease combat and retreat, Al Qaeda would still be holed up in the caves Bush ran them into. If Obama didn't bring the Muslim Brotherhood into the White House, Al Qaeda would have had some serious security to deal with. If the White House wasn't part of the plan to attack the consulate in Benghazi and kill Stevens, they would have gotten the everloving hell blown out of them before the 8-hour battle ended.
Yup, If Obama wasn't one of the terrorists, they would never have even tried this.
More blather from the blithering Tea Party idiot.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1064030 Jan 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
for the last time, dumbass, there are plenty of jobs, but very few that require worthless degrees from worthless schools...
so, why waste the time and money???....
What?
Give me an example of a (job) that "requires a worthless degree from a worthless school..".
Then please explain why it either IS a job or ISN'T a job.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1064031 Jan 16, 2014
Damn. I didn't lock my guns up when I left the house this morning. I hope my guns didn't kill anyone while I was gone.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1064032 Jan 16, 2014
iF GUNS KILL people and forks make us all fat...

THEN....

MEDICAID IS PURE EVIL.
HOW EVIL?

It's so evil that when private contractors were sent in to FIND fraud, MEDICAID stole $80 million from these brave souls!

>>>>>BAN MEDICAID<<<<<

"Private contractors received $102 million to review Medicaid fraud data, yet had only found about $20 million in overpayments since 2008, according to a new report by the federal government."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/gao-feds-lose-...
Senate watcher

Elk Grove, CA

#1064033 Jan 16, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'd be wrong. The person responsible for those deaths would be the person who orchestrated the reduction of security for Stevens so Al Qaeda could more easily kill him, and whomever ordered her to do this.
Stevens is the one who reduced security. Al Qaeda was not involved in the attack and Obama et al were not watching anything on video. Did you just awaken from a coma?
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1064034 Jan 16, 2014
Howdy kk hunt neanderthals..just wanted to make you aware of this:

GALLUP: OBAMA SLIPS BACK TO 30S...(nixon territory, LOL)

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1064035 Jan 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
now this idiot claims that Benghazi never happened....
No this idiot claims that Benghazi was NOT a conspiracy cover up, only Fox claims that and all you fox drones.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1064036 Jan 16, 2014
Who's this azzhole think he is..Oh that's right he's a wanna be dictator...The Constitution was put in place to protect us from kkk hunts like him...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-dems-39-ll-act-wi...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1064037 Jan 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you could stand up while using your computer. if you are able to stand that is__or move your computer away from the kitchen, far away.
A porker eh? You'll find a friend here then__one of the overnight mutts or Grampy will start sniffin around. Grampy likes big stuff.
nothing i do is my fault as long as I can vote...

so because I weigh 800 lbs I will be suing Hostess for making Twinkies....
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1064038 Jan 16, 2014
Senate watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevens is the one who reduced security. Al Qaeda was not involved in the attack and Obama et al were not watching anything on video. Did you just awaken from a coma?
<yawns> go back to swimming in the radioactive water from Japan, you fken kkk hunt pedophile neanderthal...
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1064039 Jan 16, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
When Jordan Balfort from the Wolf of Wall Street is on the phone making his pitch and the customer says "I think I'll have to consult with my wife", he puts him on hold and says F--K YOU!
no one cares neanderthal kkk hunt, go back to wallowing around with your iPad, ya knee grow loving kkk hunt

Location hidden

#1064040 Jan 16, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee report results:
"U.S. military was not positioned to aid the Americans in need, though the head of Africa Command had offered military security teams that Stevens who was killed in the attack had rejected weeks before the attack."

http://news.yahoo.com/senate-committee-says-b...

Location hidden

#1064041 Jan 16, 2014
OBAMANATION wrote:
Howdy kk hunt neanderthals..just wanted to make you aware of this:
GALLUP: OBAMA SLIPS BACK TO 30S...(nixon territory, LOL)
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...
What difference does it make? Is he running for something?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1064042 Jan 16, 2014
Besides Obama has taken out more Al Qaeda operatives than past 3 presidents. Yet you ringers try to make a story about one he missed, what about the big one that Bush missed ? You never put it in that context do you, after all Bush's had the info 9/11 was coming but they did nothing about it.

Secondly the other BS we hear repeatedly on here about about taxes & spending.

FACT: Reagan added $1.9 trillion to the debt. Bush Sr. added an additional $1.5. Clinton added $1.4. GW Bush added $6.1. Obama has added less than $3.0, the bulk of which was to offset the effects of the Bush recession. Who holds that debt? China; $1.2 trillion. Japan; $900 billion. The Fed; $1.6 trillion. The public; $3.6 trillion. Government trusts; $1.9 trillion. Social Security; $2.7 trillion.

So you guys are running out of ammo, no wonder you are turning on each other. By the time the tea party is finished with the GOP it won't have a chance of being elected again for decades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Pearl Jam 307,137
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 5 min scirocco 329
American arrested in Israel to be held until en... 7 min scirocco 7
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min deutscher Nationa... 134,835
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Injudgement 165,587
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 9 min thetruth 2,637
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 min LIbEralS 33,492
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min Coffee Party 295,207
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 26 min brad 799
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 7 hr USMail XXXII 143
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 13 hr tha Professor 1,700
More from around the web