Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460460 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1055564 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You need to keep up son....
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare,'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever.- Exodus 21:2-6 NLT
Touche'!! She really is ignorant.

I've learned that Carol, the Christian phony, knows even less about the Bible than she does about the Constitution!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055565 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>What statement you paranoid freak!! What statement you tea bagging moron??
If you can't take the heat, and you throwing stones, Yeah you idiot, get the f*ck off of Topix you dumbass...
It's the culture...
As I said, are you referring to the statement by shiningelectr0n about shortening my life?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1055566 Jan 6, 2014
O My! That toxic water contains high levels of heavy metals, radio active chemicals and mercury.

All cause neurological illness, defects and the tic of Tourettes characterized by repetitive, stereotyped, involuntary movements and vocalizations.
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
i let my kids drink that all the time. and they turned out just like me
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1055567 Jan 6, 2014
PolitiFact Tackles Hot-Button Issue Of Obamacare Beheadings

It would be so exciting to live in a country where “Obamacare Medical Codes Confirm: Execution by Beheading To Be Implemented in America”, but PolitiFact says no, we cannot live there because there is a fire on its pants. Why is PolitiFact so mean to our childlike sense of wonder and our precious need to feel threatened, which helps us pretend we’re important? All this rage isn’t going to misdirect itself, darn it!

Still, maybe we can have some fun playing “Why Would Obama Actually Want To Do This?” Does he miss the Kenya of his youth, where a boy cannot be called a man until he is beheaded in ancient rites? No, that one is boring now. Maybe it’s an order from the Great Eye of the Bilderberg Pyramid? Perhaps, but that still doesn’t explain the chemtrails. In fact it is not particularly clear why the President would be so concerned with the legal status of beheadings when all of his past usurpations have been so gleefully lawless. It is out of character, surely.

And now we will stop writing about this in our winking “fellow wingnut patriot who is sometimes improbably self-aware” voice that we use too often but really, it is that voice or try to find 20 different, entertaining ways of saying “Holy Jesus, this is politics in America in 2014,” which is something we can do but it’s way, way harder.

Holy Jesus, this is politics in America in 2014.

Something good, though: One neat thing PolitiFact is doing now (and probably has been for a while; we do not “click around” PolitiFact that often) is providing every political person’s all-time utterance stats on their profiles, with the total number statements rated as “true,”“mostly true,”“half-true,”“mostly false,”“false,” and “pants on fire,” which is different from “false” somehow. So we fired up Excel and made it do math for us!

Well that is weird! Whoops, not “weird,” what is the word? Predictable, that’s right. PolitiFact thinks Democrats are between “some bit” and “much many” more truthful than Republicans. Remember when PolitiFact bestowed the coveted Order of the Conflagration of St. Trousers upon Obama for “You can keep your plan”? Remember how Republicans loved PolitiFact then? You should remember that, it happened.

In actual PolitiFact, the Kenyan socialist is pretty honest, by politician standards. Only paragon of forthrightness Hillary Clinton gives him a run for his money, edging him on “true”+“mostly true,” but falling short when “half-true” is added. Hillary is just not as slick as our B. Barry Smoove, who says what we wants to hear and says it so pretty that we don’t even care that it’s not, strictly speaking, true. Romney came out a little worse than we expected, bested by Sarah “Small Sample Size” Palin. Christie was the most honest Republican politician by PolitiFact’s “data,” which is like being the smartest toenail.(Here is the part where we are intellectually honest and note that there appears to be a correlation between a figure’s number of statements rated and that figure’s truthfulness, probably because infrequently rated people mostly attract attention when they say something nutty. Still, Ted Cruz, wow.)

We forgot to add Paul Ryan to the GOP side, but let’s just say he does not help.

http://wonkette.com/538218/politifact-tackles...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1055568 Jan 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you let him get away with the stupidity about hybrids the other day.
He was talking about electric cars to rebut what you had been saying about hybrids, saying they were not practical in Texas!!.
Waxturd's socks don't even know the difference between the two.
It was almost as bad when he said blacks had voted in higher numbers overall than whites for the first time in 2012!!
You let him up when you could have given him a terrible beating which he so richly deserves..
Hillary Clinton is here at the Boca Raton Resort! You know what that means!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1055569 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You very obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about. I don't know how many different frac fluids there are, but they're all toxic except for when fresh water is used. Here's just a little bit from Halliburton on the multiple water-based frac fluids they use.
http://www.halliburton.com/public/projects/pu...
Only rarely is fresh water used as a frac fluid, moron. Anything else is toxic. Fresh water does not mix well with reactive clays.
All systems designed to be "closed loop" can fail, moron. It is the failure case that concerns people, idiot.
Only what is classified as "high volume" is that amount of frac fluid used. Most frac jobs take less then 100,000 gallons, and normally less than 50,000.
I don't know where you get the notion that a "closed loop" is under minimal pressure. 5,000 psi is common.
You should stick to things you know, like what websites have the party line to regurgitate.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No stupid, you're wrong again.

From the great State Of Pennsylvania:

""Inn Pennsylvania, the agency that regulates how much water can be taken from the Susquehana River Basin says the average amount of water used per well is 2.2 MILLION Gallons!!

The bulk is used for the fracking process, which can take between 2 and 5 days.""

----------

Dweeb the Oil Man. Says he works fo rone of the biggest oil companies in the World.

Yet he is clueless as to how much water is used to frack a well.

Just as he's clueless about everything else.

http://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania/2013/...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1055570 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Obamas hate the Clintons and will never let them take over...
You keep repeating that stupidity. Hillary is here in Boca at the Boca Raton Resort; you know what that means; she's here likely fund raising. She can beat anyone.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1055571 Jan 6, 2014
Sorry, that should read 4.4 MILLION gallons per fracked well.

http://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania/2013/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1055572 Jan 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton is here at the Boca Raton Resort! You know what that means!
stroke therapy???...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055573 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, are you referring to the statement by shiningelectr0n about shortening my life?
What statement you paranoid freak!! What statement you tea bagging moron?? Are you RealDave??? Can you read idiot.. Answer the question you dumbass..

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1055574 Jan 6, 2014
new yawk wrote:
"The only thing to fear is fear itself"
-FDR
PS See you "threatened" a poster yesterday.
( paraphrase ) "Keep talking and soon "we" will have your ID too".
WTH was that? Silencing speech by threat, intimidation?
Because you didn't like what the poster was saying? Sounds like fear to me.
"WE"? How many of you are hiding under that flouncy skirt, Heidi?
Or running around in that roasted Cabeza, Cur ...
<quoted text>
At least two-yeah and dem
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1055575 Jan 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating that stupidity. Hillary is here in Boca at the Boca Raton Resort; you know what that means; she's here likely fund raising. She can beat anyone.
if Obama could not wait in 2008, when he had lots of time, what makes one think that he won't bulldoze Hillary again???...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055576 Jan 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton is here at the Boca Raton Resort! You know what that means!
HACHACHACHA
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
Post number available upon request.

It's the culture...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1055577 Jan 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton is here at the Boca Raton Resort! You know what that means!
There's going to be another massacre she thinks doesn't make a difference?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055578 Jan 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
PolitiFact Tackles Hot-Button Issue Of Obamacare Beheadings
It would be so exciting to live in a country where “Obamacare Medical Codes Confirm: Execution by Beheading To Be Implemented in America”, but PolitiFact says no, we cannot live there because there is a fire on its pants. Why is PolitiFact so mean to our childlike sense of wonder and our precious need to feel threatened, which helps us pretend we’re important? All this rage isn’t going to misdirect itself, darn it!
Still, maybe we can have some fun playing “Why Would Obama Actually Want To Do This?” Does he miss the Kenya of his youth, where a boy cannot be called a man until he is beheaded in ancient rites? No, that one is boring now. Maybe it’s an order from the Great Eye of the Bilderberg Pyramid? Perhaps, but that still doesn’t explain the chemtrails. In fact it is not particularly clear why the President would be so concerned with the legal status of beheadings when all of his past usurpations have been so gleefully lawless. It is out of character, surely.
And now we will stop writing about this in our winking “fellow wingnut patriot who is sometimes improbably self-aware” voice that we use too often but really, it is that voice or try to find 20 different, entertaining ways of saying “Holy Jesus, this is politics in America in 2014,” which is something we can do but it’s way, way harder.
Holy Jesus, this is politics in America in 2014.
Something good, though: One neat thing PolitiFact is doing now (and probably has been for a while; we do not “click around” PolitiFact that often) is providing every political person’s all-time utterance stats on their profiles, with the total number statements rated as “true,”“mostly true,”“half-true,”“mostly false,”“false,” and “pants on fire,” which is different from “false” somehow. So we fired up Excel and made it do math for us!
Well that is weird! Whoops, not “weird,” what is the word? Predictable, that’s right. PolitiFact thinks Democrats are between “some bit” and “much many” more truthful than Republicans. Remember when PolitiFact bestowed the coveted Order of the Conflagration of St. Trousers upon Obama for “You can keep your plan”? Remember how Republicans loved PolitiFact then? You should remember that, it happened.
In actual PolitiFact, the Kenyan socialist is pretty honest, by politician standards. Only paragon of forthrightness Hillary Clinton gives him a run for his money, edging him on “true”+“mostly true,” but falling short when “half-true” is added. Hillary is just not as slick as our B. Barry Smoove, who says what we wants to hear and says it so pretty that we don’t even care that it’s not, strictly speaking, true. Romney came out a little worse than we expected, bested by Sarah “Small Sample Size” Palin. Christie was the most honest Republican politician by PolitiFact’s “data,” which is like being the smartest toenail.(Here is the part where we are intellectually honest and note that there appears to be a correlation between a figure’s number of statements rated and that figure’s truthfulness, probably because infrequently rated people mostly attract attention when they say something nutty. Still, Ted Cruz, wow.)
We forgot to add Paul Ryan to the GOP side, but let’s just say he does not help.
http://wonkette.com/538218/politifact-tackles...
wonkette.com??

Whois: Wonkette a left-leaning online magazine of topical satire and political gossip, established in 2004 by Gawker Media and founding editor Ana Marie Cox, and owned and edited by Rebecca Schoenkopf since 2012..

What's next sonicmoron? Porn site reviews??

sonicmoron always trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

It's the culture...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1055579 Jan 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating that stupidity. Hillary is here in Boca at the Boca Raton Resort; you know what that means; she's here likely fund raising. She can beat anyone.
Except Lily to the liquor store counter.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1055580 Jan 6, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike other bills the ACA, or as your ilk likes to call it "the law of the land", is subject to change on the whim of Obama or Sebelius.
The ACA is a joke without a punchline.
Making adjustments to the law to extend deadlines does not "change" the law and it's certainly within Obama's constitutional duty to "carry into effect the laws as passed by the legislative branch and making sure that the laws are observed." That is what he is doing.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055581 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>What statement you paranoid freak!! What statement you tea bagging moron?? Are you RealDave??? Can you read idiot.. Answer the question you dumbass..
It's the culture...
The statement regarding the shortening of my life.

You've already made it clear you understand the statement.

What I'm asking you is if you support shiningelectr0n statement.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1055582 Jan 6, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you think conservatives and the Tea Party are scary. But pesky? I thought that was your side's description of Al Qaeda terrorists?
Right now the far left wing cult running the country has already proven itself 'scary' several times.
Just like no one forces anyone to listen to conservative talk radio (which your ilk wants banned) or watch FOX News, no one forces you to answer your door.
Back away from the bong fkface.
USAprior2008

Satellite Beach, FL

#1055583 Jan 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Making adjustments to the law to extend deadlines does not "change" the law and it's certainly within Obama's constitutional duty to "carry into effect the laws as passed by the legislative branch and making sure that the laws are observed." That is what he is doing.
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min District 1 231,241
News Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in... 1 min Mikey 96
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min USA 13,254
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 7 min Trump your President 3,234
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 9 min Mikey 98
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 10 min X -Man- 1,131
News Giuliani's foreign work complicates candidacy f... 16 min MAGAMAGAMAGA 47
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Trump failed Us 404,335
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Marcus 253,619
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr Duke David 686
More from around the web