Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252736 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1052620 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
Floriduh vows to keep eating man goo till his daughter stops blowing Africans.
Tea bagger dem pimping always selling out the black man profiteering in tea bagging and hate...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1052621 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It will break my heart to spend 5 seconds getting a new ip.
And did you mean 'too', dummy?
No
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052622 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Should have said "the rest of us" will have more to talk about after Congress reconvenes. Your posts never change.
Get your mind out of the gutter.
I work for Avon
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052623 Jan 3, 2014
Affordable!!!

'Affordable’ ObamaCare: Woman With Chest Pains Skips X-Ray After Realizing She Has a $5,500 Deductible'

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/affordable-obama...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1052624 Jan 3, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration $640.5 billion fiscal year 2014 request for military spending authority is predictably unrealistic and excessive.
http://www.cato.org/blog/obamas-2014-military...
so let's talk about what doesn't exist.
You probably should have kept reading.

"Those spending levels ignore the budgetary cap set by law and the political reality it reflects. The $552 billion requested in 2014 for non-war “national defense” spending exceeds by $55 billion the spending cap set by the 2011 Budget Control Act, as amended by the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.

"Even if Congress agrees to a grand bargain altering the caps, military spending will likely face additional cuts. Republican resistance to tax hikes and Democratic protection of entitlements mean that any deal they cut will likely again target discretionary spending, more than half of which goes to the military."

...Gotta protect those entitlements and keep growing a welfare state. More votes for Democrats who just can't have enough people feeling victimized, you know. If they actually helped them to help themselves, they might start voting Republican.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1052625 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like being cantankerous on purpose or do you just like razzing me?
Again...would you please respond to the second part of that post?
"But Obamacare and government involvement in our health care is a huge mistake. There were far better solutions keeping health reform in the private sector."
Why don't you respond to that part?
And, yes, actually health care is a very important part of everyone's life. Maybe you're just one of the very fortunate ones who never gets sick or will never have an unfortunate accident requiring ongoing and extensive treatment.
if medical care is a crucial part of your life, then you should sacrifice other pleasures to save your money for doctors and hospitals....

the solutions should be individual, not collective...
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052626 Jan 3, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime advertising his bestiality fetishes is no secret either...

It's the culture..
Wouldn't you just love to strangle the life out of a vermin like Floriduh.
Watch his life drain away while staring him in the eyes.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052627 Jan 3, 2014
ObammieKKKare throws the baby out with the bath water...

"There’s another quirk in the Obama administration’s new health insurance system: It lacks a way for consumers to quickly and easily update their coverage for the birth of a baby and other common life changes.

With regular private insurance, parents just notify the health plan. Insurers will still cover new babies, the administration says, but parents will also have to contact the government at some point later on.

Right now the HealthCare.gov website can’t handle such updates."

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/01/03/new-oba...
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052628 Jan 3, 2014
Geez, Flack.
What's the hold up

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1052629 Jan 3, 2014
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the definition of a liberal?
Yes
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1052630 Jan 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I read the side of the candy bar when it is still in the machine?
if you care about what's in the candy bar and don 't know, then feel free not to buy it, you dumbshit teabagger...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1052631 Jan 3, 2014
Under Obama presidency there’s no incentive to Work, he’s expanded Welfare now Obamacare more leisure time, work not cool!!
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052632 Jan 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>No
So you're content with being an imbecile. Should have known.
Mods ignoring you tearful feedbacks, lady?
Peppy

United States

#1052633 Jan 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I read the side of the candy bar when it is still in the machine?
First you take your pants off.....go ahead, I will wait. Now turn around so your back is facing the candy bar machine. Slowly bend down and put your head between your knees. Keep going....Little further now.....there you go, read the label on the candy bar.

Glad I could help.
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052634 Jan 3, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Affordable!!!

'AffordableÂ’ ObamaCare: Woman With Chest Pains Skips X-Ray After Realizing She Has a $5,500 Deductible'

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/affordable-obama...
Nostrilfuckface for sure
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052635 Jan 3, 2014
More evil crackers...

"Dem Campaign Manager Sends Former Boss Obscene E-Mail:“Racist C*nt!”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/dem-c...
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052636 Jan 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>if medical care is a crucial part of your life, then you should sacrifice other pleasures to save your money for doctors and hospitals....

the solutions should be individual, not collective...
I finally agree with idiot galt in regards to fat smoker carol.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1052637 Jan 3, 2014
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting side note, in high school, Homer was voted most likely to be slow on the uptake.
Looks like his classmates got that one right. Apparently, he hasn't changed that much since high school. Poor Homer.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052638 Jan 3, 2014
elections have consequences....and this one is a knee slapper!!!!!
'Emergency Visits Seen Increasing With Health Law'

'Supporters of President Obama’s health care law had predicted that expanding insurance coverage for the poor would reduce costly emergency room visits because people would go to primary care doctors instead. But a rigorous new experiment in Oregon has raised questions about that assumption, finding that newly insured people actually went to the emergency room a good deal more often.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/03/health/acce... ;
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052639 Jan 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>if you care about what's in the candy bar and don 't know, then feel free not to buy it, you dumbshit teabagger...
I noticed since last time I saw you idiot jagoffs you are trying to distance yourself from being tea bag pusscccees.
Good idea but too much of a stretch for inbred racist jagoffs like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 3 min tod see the light 138
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min X -Man- 333,400
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 4 min goonsquad 550
News Pataki challenges Trump to debate 5 min TrumpsStillRighte... 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min American Lady 186,702
News The no sale of Confederate flags has reached Co... 8 min goonsquad 233
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min replaytime 169,143
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 16 min Knowledge- 176
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 21 min AlSharptoon 3,572
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 1 hr xxxrayted 144
More from around the web