Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1703301 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1046583 Dec 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Grey, hope all is well with you and yours this Christmas season.
Speaking of the murderer Zimmerman; we have reached a new low not thought possible in this country with this news:
George Zimmerman's oil painting snags winning bid of $100,099.99 on eBay
The winning bid:$100,099.99. It wasn't immediately known who bought Zimmerman's original oil painting showing part of an American flag washed in blue with the words "God," "one nation" and "with liberty and justice for all" printed in the flag stripes.
The painting had received 96 bids from 24 bidders since the auction started Monday, said eBay, which doesn't disclose bidders' names online. Bidding ended at 12:55 p.m. Saturday.
"Whoever wins within the Continental United States, will receive this painting delivered by me personally. Your friend," Zimmerman said on eBay.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-george-zimmerm...
I could just vomit
You mad, swilly?

I hope that when he signs his seven figure movie/book deals, you go over the edge and decide to end it finally.......:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1046584 Dec 22, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! You Tea Bagging pinheads are just suckers for gauche, substance-less Caricatures and Cartoons arent you?
'Joe the Plumber''Sarah Palin''Sherriff Joe''Duck Dynasty' Lmao!
Do you ever wonder what your lives would be like if your sensibilties evolved past the Sixth Grade?
Its SO inspiring how quick you are to rally around Bullies and Bigots.
Hilarious!
Good morning retarded leftist chimp!! Have you inserted an Idaho spud where the sun don't shine yet today?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1046585 Dec 22, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! You Tea Bagging pinheads are just suckers for gauche, substance-less Caricatures and Cartoons arent you?
'Joe the Plumber''Sarah Palin''Sherriff Joe''Duck Dynasty' Lmao!
Do you ever wonder what your lives would be like if your sensibilties evolved past the Sixth Grade?
Its SO inspiring how quick you are to rally around Bullies and Bigots.
Hilarious!
Ignorance, it has been said, is bliss. For Liberals, though, it is also humorous.

You'll keep on laughing when they slip the straightjacket on you.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1046586 Dec 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas lily, I see all of the same old fanatical haters are still spewing their programmed ignorance. Poor babies never have a good day.
Holy hannah!! Its the gay ghost, back from the dead!!!

Please return from whence you came, leftist phag of Christmas past......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1046587 Dec 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, right. Snot said, "this murder should be prosecuted as a hate crime...
....classic case of black anti-Semitism...." Obviously a retarded Rethug wouldn't recognize that as a "racist comment".
FACT: There was no racial motivation for the crime. The thugs were targeted a Range Rover for Pete's sake. You people are so prejudice, you make everything about race. Sick freaks.
Aunt Jemimah making excuses for retarded racist feral chimps again.....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1046588 Dec 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance, it has been said, is bliss. For Liberals, though, it is also humorous.
You'll keep on laughing when they slip the straightjacket on you.
Can't you tell by her brilliant writing we have a real intellect here- she is just taking the talking points for another spin. Shame on you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1046589 Dec 22, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text> A Sympathizer of George Zimmerman and the disgraced LAPD....is there ANYTHING corrupt and wrong you arent into you Fox Lickspittle?
I mean besides the Racism that is obviously one your guiding lights?
Poor lily wishes she had developed the finesse you have. Coming from you your hate fest just sounds so much gentler and only sounds half-way brain dead. Wow, girl you have such a gift for words.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1046590 Dec 22, 2013
Maybe Sarah Silverman supports LGBT causes to ironically signal how much she loves telling gay jokes.

Progressives you are such clowns
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1046591 Dec 22, 2013
Barack Hussein Obama "If I had sons, they would look just like Hanif, Karif, Basim, and Kevin".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/21/dead...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1046592 Dec 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, right. Snot said, "this murder should be prosecuted as a hate crime...
....classic case of black anti-Semitism...." Obviously a retarded Rethug wouldn't recognize that as a "racist comment".
FACT: There was no racial motivation for the crime. The thugs were targeted a Range Rover for Pete's sake. You people are so prejudice, you make everything about race. Sick freaks.
NYC Bocajews will invent any excuse to defend black killers...

...hang the basturds in public and let the buzzards eat the flesh...

...send a message...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1046593 Dec 22, 2013
Grampy wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama "If I had sons, they would look just like Hanif, Karif, Basim, and Kevin".
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/21/dead...
These Trayvons all have good manners. When they next speak with the Magic Negro, they will prefix every sentence with "Pardon me, Mr. President...."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1046594 Dec 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you anti-American dumbasses wanted to protect a man who was recruiting , training & sending suicide bombers to attack US citizens.
Yet you love the idea that a kid walking along a sidewalk in a neighborhood where his father was staying, during the early evening, gets gunned down by an over zealous neighborhood watch captain whom violated the rules of that organization.
Traygone played the Knockout Game and lost...

the jury decided...

...get over it...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1046595 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
really crude of you to say that considering that the old draft-dodger killed his wife while driving drunk....

and cut the crap that the fool isn't here 24/7...Yeah...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1046596 Dec 22, 2013
West Virginia Travel Information | Southern West Virginia CVB
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1046597 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of the murderer Zimmerman; we have reached a new low not thought possible in this country with this news:
George Zimmerman's oil painting snags winning bid of $100,099.99 on eBay
The winning bid:$100,099.99. It wasn't immediately known who bought Zimmerman's original oil painting showing part of an American flag washed in blue with the words "God," "one nation" and "with liberty and justice for all" printed in the flag stripes.
The painting had received 96 bids from 24 bidders since the auction started Monday, said eBay, which doesn't disclose bidders' names online. Bidding ended at 12:55 p.m. Saturday.
"Whoever wins within the Continental United States, will receive this painting delivered by me personally. Your friend," Zimmerman said on eBay.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-george-zimmerm...
I could just vomit
Zimmerman is a victim of black violence, just like many others, but compounded by a leftwing media assault....

glad to see he is finding a way to earn a living...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1046598 Dec 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
"Some applicants for health insurance in Oregon have begun receiving robocalls from that state's health exchange warning that they will be forced to seek coverage elsewhere if they don't receive confirmation of enrollment by Monday."
Baaawwaahhhh!!!!!
Well, no Duh! It's just like Faux Noise to use the word "warning" instead of advising and the word "forced" to put their own spin on things. Shaking my head at your ignorance.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1046599 Dec 22, 2013
A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it. "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me." The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left breast and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you? "Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde." "I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1046600 Dec 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are so prejudice, you make everything about race. Sick freaks.
LMAO!

So, let's be clear here...people who make everything about race are "sick freaks?"

Guess you haven't been paying attention to the DPoSF (Democrat Party of Sick Freaks) who take every criticism leveled toward Obama and make it "about race."

"You people", indeed.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1046601 Dec 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"black anti-Semitism" is simply a part of everyday American landscape.
Don't have a wedgie over truth, OK?
Another part of American landscape is black crime against whites. This happens in the course of taxation and on the street.
Why do they do it? Take it from Willie Sutton: "Because that's where the money is!"
"Truth"? Provide some proof that the blacks who attacked the Range Rover driver were driven by "black anti-Semitism". On second thought, don't bother. Play your little duck and dodge game. Changing the subject won't change the FACT that was a lie. These thugs wanted a luxury SUV filled with Christmas gifts. It would not have mattered if the driver was black, white, brown or yellow. The crime is unconscionable and horrible. By feeding the fire of racism, you and Galt are not much better.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1046602 Dec 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no Duh! It's just like Faux Noise to use the word "warning" instead of advising and the word "forced" to put their own spin on things. Shaking my head at your ignorance.
What's your favorite synonym for "forced?"

Here are some choices for you:

compel, coerce, make, constrain, oblige, impel, drive, pressurize, pressure, press, push, bully, dragoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Travesty 58,799
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min Rosesz 329,935
News 'Dreamers' left in limbo as Senate rejects immi... 12 min RiccardoFire 8
News US grand jury charges 13 Russians with meddling... 13 min Go Trump 23
News Donald Trump claims Dreamer immigrants have bee... 16 min Shirvell s Shrivel 11
News Why the left fears Russia 18 min Shirvell s Shrivel 107
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 20 min javawhey 85
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 2 hr Injudgement 1,280
More from around the web