Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1042176 Dec 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...the Heisman voters will regret this choice...
I agree with Galt. They should have passed on this Fla State player & given the award to someone else. How long before they take it back?

Chambersburg, PA

#1042177 Dec 15, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of how you feel about her...she's got your sorry pathetic ass beat...
Sara Palin's....
'Net Worth:$12 Million';
http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/polit...
Got rich by duping dummies like you.

The "me me me" Palin used politics not to help Alaska or this country but to help herself.

She quit everything she ever did to further her own interests.

But hey, you keep worshiping her.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1042178 Dec 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
china landed on the moon.
Yep!
LCNLin

United States

#1042179 Dec 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Welfare Moocher Takes Hawaiian Vacation
President Obama and his family will leave Washington Dec. 20 for a 17-day holiday vacation in Hawaii.
The White House announced Friday that the Obamas will depart next week after what is expected to be a light work schedule for the president in Washington.
The president and his family traditionally spend their Christmas break in a rented home on Oahu with spectacular ocean views.
The Galts will be vacationing at the blue room of the RC Stake house
LCNLin

United States

#1042180 Dec 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN and the New York Times wrote the articles, son.
You can read, can't you? And know how to click on the links?
Like Carol as her posts damage the Republican Party offering it no hope.

Chambersburg, PA

#1042181 Dec 15, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you lie something you are very good at. nobamakare did lead to near 6 million American's having their health insurance cancelled.One more lie, my daughter has been advised that her current insurance does not cover doctor.
Peace
KMA
Who is canceling these policies, Eed?

Who decided to buy the policy that did not include her doctor in its network?

I have news, it wasn't the ACA.

Your daughter or her employer DECIDED what policy to buy, not the ACA.
LCNLin

United States

#1042182 Dec 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The ..........Ponzi.
His posts assist the Democrats while damaging the republicans.

LOL
LCNLin

United States

#1042183 Dec 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Got rich by duping dummies like you.
The "me me me" Palin used politics not to help Alaska or this country but to help herself.
She quit everything she ever did to further her own interests.
But hey, you keep worshiping her.
He uses a bit of cut and paste and quotes he most likely does not understand
LCNLin

United States

#1042184 Dec 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans despise the poor, first last and always?
LCNLin

United States

#1042185 Dec 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again clueless one....the job of the Secret Service is to protect the president. They do this by sending an advance team of Secret Service agents to work with the host city and local law enforcement to implement security measures but they do not vet those who are going to come in contact with the president. That is the job of the host nation. You're an idiot if you think our Secret Service has investigative powers on foreign soil.
When he receives his GED he may understand
2 posts removed
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1042188 Dec 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the DemoKKKrats will not be able to hide from the ObamaKKKare train wreck...
...the damage to millions of Americans who lose their medical insurance and/or their doctors will be too personal to avoid...
this program cannot work, no matter what they do......
CHRISTIE 2012!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1042189 Dec 15, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Recently I bought a gun at a sporting good store that required a background check that took about 3 minutes. The next day I stood in line at Sears about 5 minutes to buy a screwdriver set that was on sale.
Is Sears trying to take my tools away?
p.s.
Tomorrow I can sell both at a garage sale to anyone, no wait.
Honesty may be the
best policy, but deranged insanity is the best defense for a fuckedup...liberal...

Liberal Logic, plugs Joe O'Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shot gun outside, in the air, on a balcony. LOL..

Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe O'Biden is an idiot. and liberal....

It's the culture....
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1042190 Dec 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains Vallerie Jarrett issuing the abort order when it was leaked to her the mission to kill bin Laden was happening 40 minutes before the SEAL Team landed in bin Laden's compound.
Prove it, dumbass.
You just make this stuff up as you go along don't you DB? Valerie Jarrett doesn't have the authority to abort a pizza run you lying sack of crap!
You're an idiot DB; you always have been and always will be.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1042191 Dec 15, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Why America is doomed...
meet....
da 'gimmedats'
'How She Lives On Minimum Wage: One McDonald's Worker's Budget'
http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2013/07...
Here you go!

Tell me about your education.

I dropped out of school when I was in ninth grade because I was pregnant ó the school I was going to didnít let me bring my daughter back, because they made it seem like I didnít call them and tell them I had my daughter. So I dropped out of school because of that. I had my daughter at age 17.

Iíve been living in different houses. I was living with my grandma when I got pregnant, and then after she died I was living with my auntie and when my auntie moved, I went to a shelter. And then I moved in with my auntie, and she helped me find my own place, and then I got put out of there because I couldnít pay the rent. This was in 2002. And then I moved in with this lady who was a friend of the family.

Basically, all my life, I had to live with people and in shelters. And so I finally got my own place. But if I lose this house and canít pay my rent because I work at McDonaldís, Iíll be back at square one, and I wonít let my kids go through that again. Because I have four kids now, and at first, I only had one.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1042192 Dec 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response we have come to expect from an empty headed dumbass Dave...

Bill Clinton to Obama: Do the right thing, honor YOUR health insurance promise and let people keep their insurance plans...

Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award..

Meanwhile Obama bin Lyin has succeeded in losing demokRATs the House and Senate in 2014 you ignorant dumbasss... 3 more years you idiot, Obama bin Lyin will lose democRATS the POTUS in 2016 you moron..

It's the culture....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1042193 Dec 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You just make this stuff up as you go along don't you DB? Valerie Jarrett doesn't have the authority to abort a pizza run you lying sack of crap!
You're an idiot DB; you always have been and always will be.
RealDave sock PDUPONTalways trying to force his ignorance and hate filled conclusions on others, based on his preconceived bias, ignorance and bigotry in his never ending worthless supply of lame opinions and idiot bullshit..

No links.. No proof...

It's the culture....
DEMidiots

Palm Coast, FL

#1042194 Dec 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
CHRISTIE 2012!!!
OBAMA the LIAR wins "Lie of the Year"...LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1042195 Dec 15, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans despise the poor, first last and always?
It takes a special kind of stupid to not see why the black population is so deep in prisons. The demokkkRatic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping you blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, 13% of the population, in their place, in prisons and ghetto's, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

It's the culture....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1042196 Dec 15, 2013
Wide spread opinion and ignorance among you poor old hillbilly's Patrick? Loser and Cheese Trumps Common Sense....

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1042197 Dec 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go!
Tell me about your education.
I dropped out of school when I was in ninth grade because I was pregnant ó the school I was going to didnít let me bring my daughter back, because they made it seem like I didnít call them and tell them I had my daughter. So I dropped out of school because of that. I had my daughter at age 17.
Iíve been living in different houses. I was living with my grandma when I got pregnant, and then after she died I was living with my auntie and when my auntie moved, I went to a shelter. And then I moved in with my auntie, and she helped me find my own place, and then I got put out of there because I couldnít pay the rent. This was in 2002. And then I moved in with this lady who was a friend of the family.
Basically, all my life, I had to live with people and in shelters. And so I finally got my own place. But if I lose this house and canít pay my rent because I work at McDonaldís, Iíll be back at square one, and I wonít let my kids go through that again. Because I have four kids now, and at first, I only had one.
Ok lets see. First. She was in the ninth grade and was 17? my daughter is in the 10th grade and is 15. What is wrong with this picture? Second. One of daddies gives her $25 child support a month? 4 children? Does that mean 4 daddies? Where are these daddies? Does anybody else wonder where this kind of stuff is going to lead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Aura Mytha 134,435
No charges: Houston officer shot unarmed black man 12 min barefoot2626 57
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 22 min Mandela 2,173
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min American Lady 165,543
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 55 min Faith 2,001
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 734
Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of maybes 1 hr Deo Vindice 5
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr red and right 294,837
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 5 hr Goddess Gaia 124
More from around the web