Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,771)

Showing posts 935,401 - 935,420 of1,034,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Bush tried to warn Congress Fannie and Freddie had to be regulated before it was too late numerous times going back as far as 2003.

He was ignored - mostly by Democrats.

So go peddle your "registered Republican/liberal ideology enigma" elsewhere.
You could explain this to dumb carol a million times, literally, and she will still run to her safe spot of propaganda.
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Kkkarol isn't a real kkkristian.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush tried to warn Congress Fannie and Freddie had to be regulated before it was too late numerous times going back as far as 2003.
He was ignored - mostly by Democrats.
So go peddle your "registered Republican/liberal ideology enigma" elsewhere.
Mindless gibberish!!!

BushCo tried to kill Fannie and Freddie__because the regulations were in the way of, cough, progress.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

What ails America...

Dine and dash....

"Baltimore City Police have dubbed him the “Dine and Dasher,” but his real name is Andrew Palmer. He likes a good meal but doesn’t like footing the bill."

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/10/30/balt...
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Lily kinda corners the market herself in that respect.

Tried telling her years ago not to encourages it - but she still does it anyway.

And you, sir, are no gentleman.
Yet you address me as sir dem.

You're just mad cause I chase off your step sons; gunner, eman, fenris, the chimp.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the free market needs no government oversight to protect consumers from unbridled greed - which is the dark side of capitalism?
Or did you not know that?
A product will only sell for what the market will bear. Government involvement in the free market is what causes the problems.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to wait until the end of the day to award the "dumbest comment of the day" award.
Galt, you're an instant winner with "Why is drug coverage a must when we can SIMPLY pay cash".
Congratulations.
This also puts you in the running for moron of the week but DBWriter is sure to win that one with his "Beards on Boston Red Sox is a Muslim plot".
Why involve a middleman, whether the insurance company or the government? Either way, you're paying cash for the drugs.

Unless you want those who avoid drugs to subsidize those that abuse drugs....

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If insurers don't obey and fall in line with the dictates of the state and what people must have in their insurance policies whether they need it or want it or not, they are demonized like Republicans and the tea party and must be blamed.
That's how the power elite take control of the masses. Demonizing and marginalizing is the first step. Taking control of health care is the next step. Dividing and conquering is the goal.
We're not paying attention.
You mean like nearly every state in the union has been doing for years?

My God you people are dumber than sh*t.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
PC Halloweens are stupid. How many George Bush, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton...etc, etc. costumes have we seen through the years?
Exactly my point.

The hysterics by the left when anyone dares imitate or produce a caricaturization of Obama is pathetic. It borders on the reaction of a radical Islamist when they feel Muhammad is offended.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read she and BillO had a fight?
Seems he wasn't acting crazy enough for her liking.
And I was pretty mad too! He carries his "fair and balanced" reputation a little too far when it comes to this president and this president's agenda!

And I made sure he knew it too! Oddly enough, he didn't hear me this time. Or just ignored me.

If you can believe that....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Treasury Department has been lying all this time about an over $17 trillion deficit that will climb to $20 trillion under Obamacare over the next ten years?
I am shocked.
Over the next ten years Carol? It will be over $20 trillion before Obama's last year.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Mr E wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say that the older childless couple should pay for services they do not need. I was implying that the insurance companies could put those services on their already-existing plans that do not include them, so that they policies would meet the standards set by the ACA, and people would not loose their current plans.
Your employer has no way of knowing if you are or not seeking MH treatment, unless you tell them. Your employer does not get a list of medical services you recieve from your insurance provider.
As far as the 2nd Ammendment rights go, it seems that you are saying that it is better to not seek MH teatment if you intend to own a gun. Great. More mentally ill people buying guns for mass shootings. Have you watched the news lately?
If your job requires a security clearance, as one example, your employer will know....and if you believe anything is confidential, you're in need of mental health services...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

The real cost of free stuff...

Medicaid....

"The Dorchester County Sheriff's Office says 51-year-old Audrey Ferguson of the Dorchester community has called EMS at least 100 times in the last seven years."

"According to the incident report, Ferguson said she didn't have a car and this was the only way she had to get around and Medicaid paid for it anyway. It was part of her benefits"

$400,000

http://www.wistv.com/story/22075845/live-5-ne...
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
What ails America...

Dine and dash....

"Baltimore City Police have dubbed him the “Dine and Dasher,” but his real name is Andrew Palmer. He likes a good meal but doesn’t like footing the bill."

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/10/30/balt...
I bet you have some type of mental disorder you could use to procure grub.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the free market needs no government oversight to protect consumers from unbridled greed - which is the dark side of capitalism?
Or did you not know that?
correct...the free market, something we do not have because of the government, corrects itself....

you are a liberal....
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

The President/WH knew in 2010 that 93 million would lose their Health Care and we know the president strategy has always been to get to single payer!! So if the ACA collapse and Americans continuing losing their Health Care Coverage the only alternative or options left is government ’Single Payer!’

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, wow you are sooooooooooo smart.
More revenues means the economy is improving.
All the dumbass Republicans in Congress had to do to reduce the deficit was actually do something to help our economy grow. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. If the eocomy improved, Obama would look good.
dumbass Dave ignores the tax increases and then end of tax holidays. Stupid fckn sheep

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Some of us do not want the government to "help" us. We have and continue to take care of ourselves. Taking care of your self is an alien thought to you, you are a professional mooch.
Peace
KMA
Eed, eed, Eed I know ou a senile old f*ck but you are the one of a government healthcare plan, not me.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus!!!!!!!!
No. You get an F.

Jesus told us to "give and it will be given unto you" and God loves a "cheerful giver".

Karl Marx said the state should steal people's money to redistribute it as the state saw fit.

See, you have made the state your god and juxtapose Jesus into it to fit your personal agenda.
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

The teachings explicitly build on the pre-Sinai episode of manna (Exodus 16), in which the wandering Israelites are instructed to take as much of the divinely given foodstuff as they need, neither too much nor too little, and are at the same time given the command to observe the Sabbath day of rest. Both commands -- "Take what you need, no more," and "Balance work with rest" -- are the beginning of subversive unraveling of the world of empire under which the Israelites had been enslaved and oppressed. They point to the new, holy social order that is being birthed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 935,401 - 935,420 of1,034,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••