Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
929,161 - 929,180 of 1,101,887 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1011319 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
A new concern is a sentence supposedly buried in the source code of Healthcare.gov : "You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system.”
If this is true, it is not HIPAA compliant.
Rep. Mike Rogers is concerned over the vast amounts of information passing back and forth among Obamacare computers systems and insurance firms or other federal agencies and their vulnerability to data theft.
“I am more nervous than when I got here," he said partway through the hearing.
One Democrat called the hearing a "monkey court".
Of course, monkeys everywhere were appalled a Democrat would drag them into this mess.
Social security numbers have been passed around in clear sight.
1 post removed

Prevented this

#1011321 Oct 24, 2013
Obamacare website disqualifies enrollees: You're in jail
Are you in jail and didn’t know it?

Don’t worry. Obamacare will tell you.

That’s the “circumstance” for a commenter to a government website taking responses to the problems with the failing Healthcare.gov website, which has been unable to provide reasonable access for Americans.

“Website said my wife and I were ineligible due to current incarceration,” wrote Fred in an acknowledgement by the left-leaning ProPublica of the website problems.“We have never been arrested in our lives, both 63!!!!!!!!!!

Charles Ornstein, in the ProPublica report, documented some of the responses on the federal site collecting comments.

“The Obama administration has not always been transparent about Healthcare.gov : A case in point is how HHS has withheld the number of people who have been able to successfully enroll. But in this instance, the administration allowed comments to the blog post to be seen by all.”

Ornstein wrote that the feedback largely has been negative.

“While some comments root for the site’s failure, many are from people who’ve tried to use the site without success,” his report said.“Some pose specific questions; others voice general frustrations. Because their identities and contact information isn’t listed (for understandable reasons), there was no way to verify their stories.”

Besides the couple told by Healthcare.gov that they were in jail, Joanna noted that the system was telling her that her daughter was added twice. So she now lists two daughters with the same name and Social Security number, and no deleting was allowed.

Also, she added,“I choose that my husband is the father of our daughter and that my daughter is a dependent (sic) to me and my husband. What it actually shows though is that my daughter is a stepdaughter to her father and that my daughter is now both my husband and I’s parent (sic).”

Rhonda added that she could sign in, but was told her identity “has been compromised.”

Another, Francine, said she was told she could only submit one application per state, and now the system has her blocked.

OH Goody!

Prevented this

#1011322 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Astonishing, isn't it? To what lengths his elite inner circle will go to keep him out of the loop. Or cover for him. Or lie for him. Or whatever they have to do to fall on the sword for him.
His top officials not only knew about the IRS targeting but were involved in the writing of the interrogative-type questions. But claim Obama had absolutely no knowledge of this.
Obama said he learned about the IRS targeting in the news the same day we did.
And he knew nothing about the problems with the roll out of his signature law.
Does he know anything that's going on in his own administration?
O'bama doesn't know a damn thing-ask him he will tell you. With the other countries' leaders going to the UN, about the O'bama spying, he probably will be saying he doesn't know who Angela Merkel is, nor has he ever heard of Germany, Spain, Brazil or Mexico. The O'bama, which I really doubt is his real name, or he can't remember his real name, is the biggest hoax perpetrated on the American people.
United States of Israel

Waynesboro, MS

#1011323 Oct 24, 2013
WW1 and WW2 are the "biggest hoaxes EVER perpetrated on the American people" and the "WHOLE füçking WORLD"!

MILLIONS HAVE DIED.... IF NOT BILLIONS.

Israel, Israel, Israel....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1011324 Oct 24, 2013
Latest poll "53% either support Obamacare, or say it's not liberal enough." No matter how hard they try, Republicans just can't seem to turn people against it. LMAO

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/21/politics/cn...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1011325 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Astonishing, isn't it? To what lengths his elite inner circle will go to keep him out of the loop. Or cover for him. Or lie for him. Or whatever they have to do to fall on the sword for him.
His top officials not only knew about the IRS targeting but were involved in the writing of the interrogative-type questions. But claim Obama had absolutely no knowledge of this.
Obama said he learned about the IRS targeting in the news the same day we did.
And he knew nothing about the problems with the roll out of his signature law.
Does he know anything that's going on in his own administration?
Well...he *DID* know about that anti-Muslim YouTube video.....
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Euless, TX

#1011326 Oct 24, 2013
You can keep the policy you had...

CAREFIRST DROPPING 76,000 customers

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/carefirst-say...
1 post removed
president Gil

Denver, CO

#1011328 Oct 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how does Ted's ass taste?
How does Obama's dikkk taste?
president Gil

Denver, CO

#1011329 Oct 24, 2013
>
>
>
> "Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.
>
> "Not I," said the cow.
>
> "Not I," said the duck.
>
> "Not I," said the pig.
>
> "Not I," said the goose.
>
> "Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.
>
> "Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.
>
>
> "Out of my classification," said the pig.
>
> "I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.
>
> "I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.
>
> "Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.
>
> "Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.
>
> "That would be overtime for me," said the cow.
>
> "I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.
>
> "I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.
>
> "If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.
>
> "Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.
>
> She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see. They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."
>
> "Excess profits!" cried the cow.(Nancy Pelosi)
>
> "Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck.(Barbara Boxer)
>
> "I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose.(Jesse Jackson)
>
> The pig just grunted in disdain.(Harry Reid)
>
> And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.
>
> Then the farmer (Obama) came He said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."
>
> "But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.
>
> "Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."
>
> And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."
>
> But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled.'Fairness' had been established.
>
> Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.
>
> EPILOGUE
>
> Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.
>
> Hillary got $8 million for hers.
>
> That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything
1 post removed

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#1011331 Oct 24, 2013
Obamacare.. coming soon to a savings account near you....
1 post removed
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011333 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Latest poll "53% either support Obamacare, or say it's not liberal enough." No matter how hard they try, Republicans just can't seem to turn people against it. LMAO
let's just skip the BS and move straight to government-run medicine...sure to be the same quality as the website...
2 posts removed
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011336 Oct 24, 2013
Obama to be bitch-slapped by United Nations...

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/...
2 posts removed
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011339 Oct 24, 2013
Chrissie Hayes, host of MSNBC's All In, has a favorite tactic--though not an original one: connecting today's Republicans with the racist Democrats of the old South. In June, she rewrote history by casting George Wallace as a Republican--an error for which, to her credit, she later apologized. On Wednesday, she appeared to use a more subtle tactic to connect the Tea Party's Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Marco Rubio to the Ku Klux Klan.

In a segment on possible Tea Party contenders for the Republican Party's nomination in the 2016 presidential race, Hayes used a graphic that portrayed Cruz, Paul, and Rubio as kings in a deck of cards--and that, rather conveniently, spelled out the initials "K K K." (Hayes did not say the word "kings" during the segment.)

The use of KKK imagery--historically associated with Democrats, not Republicans--to describe the Tea Party would not be unique to Hayes. Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) recently used a burning cross to provide the "T" in "Tea Party" in a fundraising email. Hayes's "dog whistle" was more clever, but--if intentional--no less offensive.

There is a hazard, of course, in taking offense too quickly at bad jokes, and there is always the possibility that Hayes was unaware of the graphic, or even that the KKK reference was entirely coincidental. However, given Hayes's past record, and the constant obsession of fellow MSNBC anchors with making false accusations of racism against the Tea Party and the Republican Party, Hayes has arguably exhausted the benefit of the doubt.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1011340 Oct 24, 2013
president Gil wrote:
>
>
>
> "Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.
>
> "Not I," said the cow.
>
>
> "Not I," said the pig.
>
> "Not I," said the goose.
>
> "Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.
>
> "Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.
>
>
> "Out of my classification," said the pig.
>
> "I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.
>
> "I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.
>
> "Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.
>
> "Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.
>
> "That would be overtime for me," said the cow.
>
> "I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.
>
> "I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.
>
> "If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.
>
> "Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.
>
> She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see. They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."
>
> "Excess profits!" cried the cow.(Nancy Pelosi)
>
> "Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck.(Barbara Boxer)
>
> "I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose.(Jesse Jackson)
>
> The pig just grunted in disdain.(Harry Reid)
>
> And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.
>
> Then the farmer (Obama) came He said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."
>
> "But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.
>
> "Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."
>
> And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."
>
> But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled.'Fairness' had been established.
>
> Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.
>
> EPILOGUE
>
> Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.
>
> Hillary got $8 million for hers.
>
> That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything
Increasingly, stupidity sells. America is lost.
3 posts removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1011344 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
my point was Obama being a dick. You focus on dick, you obviously like it.
and I say bushie boy is a much bigger one son. So you see, I am on topic...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1011345 Oct 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>And... Bush flew fighter jets. Obama drives golf cart. See the difference??
It's the culture...
what fighter jet would that happen to be son?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1011346 Oct 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Chrissie Hayes, host of MSNBC's All In, has a favorite tactic--though not an original one: connecting today's Republicans with the racist Democrats of the old South. In June, she rewrote history by casting George Wallace as a Republican--an error for which, to her credit, she later apologized. On Wednesday, she appeared to use a more subtle tactic to connect the Tea Party's Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Marco Rubio to the Ku Klux Klan.
In a segment on possible Tea Party contenders for the Republican Party's nomination in the 2016 presidential race, Hayes used a graphic that portrayed Cruz, Paul, and Rubio as kings in a deck of cards--and that, rather conveniently, spelled out the initials "K K K." (Hayes did not say the word "kings" during the segment.)
The use of KKK imagery--historically associated with Democrats, not Republicans--to describe the Tea Party would not be unique to Hayes. Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) recently used a burning cross to provide the "T" in "Tea Party" in a fundraising email. Hayes's "dog whistle" was more clever, but--if intentional--no less offensive.
There is a hazard, of course, in taking offense too quickly at bad jokes, and there is always the possibility that Hayes was unaware of the graphic, or even that the KKK reference was entirely coincidental. However, given Hayes's past record, and the constant obsession of fellow MSNBC anchors with making false accusations of racism against the Tea Party and the Republican Party, Hayes has arguably exhausted the benefit of the doubt.
2nd KKK was associated with the Republican Party and very political at the national level similar to the Tea Party but the Pseudo Liberal Democrats are trying label the Tea Party as the KKK from the 1st and 3rd Klan which were associated with the Democrat Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Ove...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011347 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
"According to the poll, just more than four in 10 say they favor the law, with 56% opposed to it.

But of those opposed, 38% say they are against the law because they think it's too liberal and 12% say it's not liberal enough. That means that 53% either support Obamacare, or say it's not liberal enough. "

what your dumbass friend is doing is adding 12 to 41 and coming up with 53%. And you're falling for it. Lmao!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011348 Oct 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
let's just skip the BS and move straight to government-run medicine...sure to be the same quality as the website...
"Patients with terminal illnesses are being made to die prematurely under an NHS scheme to help end their lives, leading doctors have warned.

In a letter to The Daily Telegraph, a group of experts who care for the terminally ill claim that some patients are being wrongly judged as close to death.

Under NHS guidance introduced across England to help doctors and medical staff deal with dying patients, they can then have fluid and drugs withdrawn and many are put on continuous sedation until they pass away."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011349 Oct 24, 2013
Dem's been reduced to playing hide and seek with the Topix mods. Lmao! What ever happened to top mod 15?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S., foreign fighters in Syria pose 'very seri... 8 min Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 min Pietro Armando 200,655
Judge temporarily blocks law that could close a... 10 min Sterkfontein Swar... 3
U.S. Republican lawmakers say regulators treat ... 10 min Bama Yankee 2
Joe Biden rebrands himself - Middle Class Joe',... 11 min Rambo 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min DITCH MITCH 151,513
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min deutscher Nationa... 115,406
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min Fed Up Again 257,096
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 34 min boo ya 1,692
Kerry: ISIS is a 'disease,' stamp it out 2 hr DeDominicis 34
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••