Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#991013 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
credibility?
Some tried yelling. Others tried shaming. But by the time tea party freshmen Sens. Ted Cruz and Mike Lee spoke on the chamber floor again Friday, other Republican senators had settled on ignoring them.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/cruz...
"Speaking to reporters on Thursday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) slipped up when he was discussing some of the elements of the Affordable Care Act that Republicans want reformed or repealed entirely. He called the tax on medical devices contained within the law “stupid” before realizing his mistake and correcting himself."
Sheikh Mohammed Ati

Duluth, GA

#991014 Sep 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that dinosaur has probably been on Medicare for 10 or more years. They're all bullshytters on here, they think in their delusional minds that they're paying for some poor black person
Yes,and ILLEGALS flooding hospitals and clinics!Definite early retirement for doctors.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991015 Sep 27, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Liberals crap themselves when ever a hint of a Government shut down is brought up? Wtf does your state do with your tax dollars?
Indiana's Republican fascists give it to big business so they can build fake factories so the Governor can lie to us about creating jobs that were never created. and i'm not lying.

13 Investigates began its "Where are the jobs?" investigation in early 2009 after IEDC refused to provide WTHR with specific data to support its claim that the agency had helped bring nearly 100,000 jobs to Indiana.

While IEDC and the governor continued to announce new job commitments across the state, Eyewitness News began to investigate the companies that IEDC had previously announced as "Indiana Economic Successes." 13 Investigates discovered shut-down factories, desserted office buildings and empty cornfields where IEDC claimed companies were in the process of creating tens of thousands of new jobs. Many of the job projects had gone bust, but IEDC was still reporting them in its official job statistics as if the jobs would be realized.

http://www.wthr.com/story/13870940/where-are-...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#991016 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Under obamacare, I can wait till I'm sick to buy it. Besides, "Emeen" told us earlier today it's stupid to buy health insurance if you're healthy.
You do realize that without milking the healthy, obamacare could not be funded in it's current form.
You do realize that young people buying policies doesn't do squat for funding the ACA. If all these people buy policies, what does the ACA get?
Voluntarist

United States

#991017 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
they had a great idea.
http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/assu...
and it seems Obama listened.
so what's all the fuss about?
If you ask me from a naturopathic stand point, doctors know nothing about nutrition and natural cures, because they are beholden to the pharmaceutical companies and the government is now beholden to the insurance companies.
Until the system collapses and the government takes it over, The end game.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#991018 Sep 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He asked for the New Hampshire link. I gave it to him. Keep up dumass.
Vile old bag aren't you? 68 or 69? you have three cancer preventing surgeries. Your daughter is a state run institute for mental cases, your husband has a pacemaker and on medication the rest of his life. And your brother is a manic depressant who ran up hundred of sex-calls. So what was prevented. ROTFLMAO.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991019 Sep 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi injun joe. Don't worry about odumbo; he'll meet his Waterloo at the midterms again (even though he's already a lame duck).....
careful there. you'll end up having to change your name.

i don't get it, but it seems it's the nutjob culture. i mean, we're going to make fun of you anyway when you make stupid predictions, so why give us more ammo?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#991020 Sep 27, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Three years after President Obama signed his signature health care overhaul, Americans are as negative toward it as they have ever been, and disapproval of the president on the issue has reached a new high. Here are findings from a USA TODAY/Pew Research Center Poll.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
What part of "Americans are as negative toward it as they have ever been" does your little brain not comprehend?
There are millions in the medical community who are itching to give the Boy Messiah a Fecal Transplant the old fashioned way.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991021 Sep 27, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Phenomenal!!
yeah and now we'll have to listen to carol whining about Obama not acting like a proper servant.
Voluntarist

United States

#991022 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
credibility?
Some tried yelling. Others tried shaming. But by the time tea party freshmen Sens. Ted Cruz and Mike Lee spoke on the chamber floor again Friday, other Republican senators had settled on ignoring them.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/cruz...
Its called taking a stand, I know a collectivist like you can't fathom 1 or 2 individuals taking a stand in an issue.
And their popularity will grow because the majority of Americans I believe are or will be against this.

Prevented this

#991023 Sep 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick Tock, Tick Tock....still waiting......
Treatment prevented my death. You will die of lung cancer from all that smoking before I die of cancer.
I must of missed your vile post. I don't nor have ever had cancer. You on the other hand have had cancer three separate times. What was prevented. I lead a healthy life style unlike you. No one wants to pay for a three time losing cancer patient. You did it to yourself. With all the smoking I do I am barely paying for one child's vaccination. LOL. You should applaud the smokers they pay for children's health care. So if everyone has to have O'bamacare--the taxes on cigarettes and cigars and tobacco should be gone. Isn't that right? the taxes will no longer be needed.
2 posts removed

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#991026 Sep 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Catching a disease early is did not prevent the disease.
May they not find your colon cancer until its stage IV, smart ass.
Voluntarist

United States

#991027 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Indiana's Republican fascists give it to big business so they can build fake factories so the Governor can lie to us about creating jobs that were never created. and i'm not lying.
13 Investigates began its "Where are the jobs?" investigation in early 2009 after IEDC refused to provide WTHR with specific data to support its claim that the agency had helped bring nearly 100,000 jobs to Indiana.
While IEDC and the governor continued to announce new job commitments across the state, Eyewitness News began to investigate the companies that IEDC had previously announced as "Indiana Economic Successes." 13 Investigates discovered shut-down factories, desserted office buildings and empty cornfields where IEDC claimed companies were in the process of creating tens of thousands of new jobs. Many of the job projects had gone bust, but IEDC was still reporting them in its official job statistics as if the jobs would be realized.
http://www.wthr.com/story/13870940/where-are-...
Is it a fascist dictatorship that forces you to buy a good or service?

I will not get any insurance, I am self injured, will your bleeding heart put me in a cage?
1 post removed
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991029 Sep 27, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ask me from a naturopathic stand point, doctors know nothing about nutrition and natural cures, because they are beholden to the pharmaceutical companies and the government is now beholden to the insurance companies.
Until the system collapses and the government takes it over, The end game.
you sure are a great alarmist. been doing it long, or just join the club?

Prevented this

#991030 Sep 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are always a few rotten apples and Professional Maintenance is just one of them.
The majority of company share the view of Starbucks' CEO Howard Schultz:
"Starbucks' CEO Howard Schultz told CNN earlier this month that Starbucks will not change its coverage even though Obamacare will raise its costs.
"I don't believe that ... the health care law should be a reason or a motivation to cut benefits for either the employee or spouses," Schultz said. "An investment in your people is an investment in shareholder value."
http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/26/news/economy/...
everyone know Schultz doesn't care about the shareholders, he alienated an entire sector of people, as in Christians and the shares went down several dollars in a quarter. I expect the loon o tic won't be there very long. The bottom line is, Starbucks, as with any company answers to their share holders. The guy is a MORON and no doubt will be on his way out. Liberalism doesn't work in business.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991031 Sep 27, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called taking a stand, I know a collectivist like you can't fathom 1 or 2 individuals taking a stand in an issue.
And their popularity will grow because the majority of Americans I believe are or will be against this.
losing by losing isn't really my cup of tea. and speaking of tea, why is the Tea Party dropping in the polls if the 2 GOP nutjobs are going to be more popular?
1 post removed

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#991033 Sep 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This forum is rife with leftwinger threats of violence, beatings, chained confinement, starvation and heart stopping terrorist death threats...

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and liberal, it's idiot, loser, and dangerous..

It's the culture...
Wow, apparently a "drama queen" program was installed on the computer.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#991034 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama Stands Tall and Says No To Every Single Thing That Republicans Are Demanding
He said House Republicans are so concerned with appeasing the tea party that they are threatening to shutdown the government unless he guts or delays the ACA.
The president repeated,“That’s not going to happen.”
Obama said that if House Republicans have an ideas for improving healthcare, he is happy to work with them, but he made it clear that he will not be moved by threats of a government shutdown. The president said,“Any Republican in Congress who is currently watching, I encourage you to think about who you are hurting.” Obama used the words of Republican senators and governors to tell the House to knock it off, and get this done.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/27/obama-...
Obama Stands Tall...?????

How does Cockroach Spittle stand tall?

Give us a demonstration, Mr. Sewergrate.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991035 Sep 27, 2013
Why Republicans Are Starting to Love Health Reform

Turns out a lot of Republicans love Obamacare. Or at least, they like coverage for their kids, health-care rebates and a ban on denying coverage for preexisting conditions.

In the old days, they used to say that a conservative is a liberal who has been mugged by reality. When it comes to health insurance, it seems a liberal is a conservative who has been mugged by an illness.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991036 Sep 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll NEVER change my name; been with me for 5-6 years of topix posts.
I correctly predicted a big Republican victory at the last midterm (although I didn't know it would be the biggest win Nationally in history).
Feel free to make fun of me about that anytime. We'll be repeating that scenario again very soon....:-)
i've been here for awhile and i don't remember a Fenris, or a big bad wolf. pretty sure i'd remember the king of sexual non-innuendos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 158,785
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min The Dude 120,924
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 9 min Lesson Learned 52
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Coffee Party 269,995
Hillary Clinton stumps for Udall in Colorado, c... 13 min Le Jimbo 4
State Unemployment Rates Tilt In Favor of Color... 15 min Le Jimbo 4
Dems want White House shakeup 17 min RayOne 176
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 50 min Le Jimbo 545
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 8 hr serfs up 178

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE