Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1685560 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#983774 Sep 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The local Chicago news this morning reported that the O'bama navigators must ask potential signers: "How many sex partners have you had and do you have?" O'bama and the democrats want to know---
I can hardly wait until they release all the information on these sluts who call themselves liberals. Because the information will not be secure. ROTFLAMO.
oMG OMg sluts like Sandra Fluke will be charged a fortune for so called 'healthcare'. Still laughing at you liberal fools.
Why do you call her a slut? Do you know her? Oh, I forgot; the junkie told you.
So much for atonement; you're worse than ever. You ought to just go kill yourself and do the world a favor.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#983775 Sep 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't make a move without Valerie Jarrett. Bob Woodward went out of his way to write that in his book. She has more power than of his top advisors, according to Woodward, and she's the last person to leave his personal residence every night.
Even the New York Times wrote a piece about her early on emphasizing her influence over this president and her total lack of experience to have that kind of influence.
Obama must be wishing Romney had won.
Total Bullsht.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#983776 Sep 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcel-Keyes labeled herself as a "liberal queer". She told a cable news show that her parents "were not too pleased" when they learned she was a lesbian, but she said she loves them "very much, and they love me. They can't support my activities."
(Probably the liberal part had a lot to do with their conflict.)
Alan Keyes commented that his daughter was an adult and responsible for her own actions but her choices had nothing to do with his work or his political activities.
Good thing Dick Cheney is very open-minded about his gay daughter. That must impress you.
Yes, I was impressed. Too bad he didn't have the guts to be so when he was in office and was against gay rights. Politics makes people vote against their own interests, it's too bad. His wife also wrote lesbian erotica; but when it came out, somehow the books disappeared or something, can't remember. I'd assume his wife is a lesbian too? Anyway, I don't know why you're speaking about Alan Keyes, he's a has been.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#983777 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
13 Benghazis that happened on the Bush watch? like that?
Don't you mean 13 "phony scandals?"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#983778 Sep 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Lily, picture one of Obama's daughters as an adult becoming anti-abortion and anti-everything Obama stands for.
Probably would be some conflict there too.
I suppose it would, but, if President Obamas daughters were gay, I don't think he would reject them.
The wonderful thing that can usually turn the most homophobic, racist person around is that his/her child comes out as gay or intermarries and has children. Look at John Boehner, his daughter married a Jamaican. I think it's so cool.
Eventually all of you old racist white supremacist homophobes will die off and the world may become more tolerant of others. God Bless the young people, they are our future.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#983779 Sep 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama cannot seek another term, in the grand scheme his (fairy tale) poll numbers mean diddly.
Mitt is in the rear view mirror as are all the other Republican primary challengers.
Did I mention that the Scooter Store has shut down as the result of government scrutiny.
Well, they should appeal to the Gov., after all, how can anyone be prosecuted for Medicare fraud when our own Governor got rich doing the same? I don't get it.

BTW, where's George Zimmerman?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#983780 Sep 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Total Bullsht.
I second that emotion
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#983781 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what source do you use that doesn't tell you they're also looking for a white guy?
34 year old white guy from TX; just heard on tv
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983782 Sep 16, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the administration blamed Bush yet?
How about the NRA?
Tea Party?
Stay tuned.
stayed tuned to FOX so we can hear how it must be Obama's fault?

every time FOX says 'Obama's fault!' we know the same thing must have happened to Bush.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983783 Sep 16, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean 13 "phony scandals?"
if you prefer. 13 phony. faux IRS scandal. repeat business Fast and Furious. however you want.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#983784 Sep 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcel-Keyes labeled herself as a "liberal queer". She told a cable news show that her parents "were not too pleased" when they learned she was a lesbian, but she said she loves them "very much, and they love me. They can't support my activities."
(Probably the liberal part had a lot to do with their conflict.)
Alan Keyes commented that his daughter was an adult and responsible for her own actions but her choices had nothing to do with his work or his political activities.
Good thing Dick Cheney is very open-minded about his gay daughter. That must impress you.
When Sexuality Undercuts A Family's Ties

By Marc Fisher
Sunday, February 13, 2005; Page C01

Maya Keyes loves her father and mother. She put off college and moved from the family home in Darnestown to Chicago to be with her dad on a grand adventure. Even though she disagrees with him on "almost everything" political, she worked hard for his quixotic and losing campaign for the U.S. Senate.

Now Maya Keyes -- liberal, lesbian and a little lost -- finds herself out on her own. She says her parents -- conservative commentator and perennial candidate Alan Keyes and his wife, Jocelyn -- threw her out of their house, refused to pay her college tuition and stopped speaking to her.

During his failed campaign last fall against Barack Obama (D) for the Illinois Senate seat, Alan Keyes lashed out at Mary Cheney, the lesbian daughter of Vice President Cheney. Keyes told a radio interviewer that Mary Cheney was a "selfish hedonist." Then, without having been asked anything about his own family, he volunteered that "if my daughter were a lesbian, I'd look at her and say,'That is a relationship that is based on selfish hedonism.' I would also tell my daughter that it's a sin and she needs to pray to the Lord God to help her deal with that sin."

Maya, too, has had her testy moments, which she has shared on the Internet. "Sometimes I cannot believe I am related to this man," she wrote in her online diary last fall. "Haha though I'm sure he feels the same way about me."

In another passage, she wrote of her parents: "I'm all about working for global justice. THEY don't care about that. THEY only care that I am an evil dyke."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#983785 Sep 16, 2013
A guy goes into a bar in Louisiana where there's a robot bartender! The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey." The robot brings back his drink and says to the man, "What's your IQ?" The guy says," 168." The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves,... but he is curious ... So he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey." Again, the robot brings the man his drink and says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk about NASCAR, Budweiser, the Saints and LSU Tigers.

The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey," and the robot brings him his whiskey. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "Uh, about 50."

The robot leans in real close and says, "So,.. you golf and voted for Obama ???
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983786 Sep 16, 2013
The Washington, DC police chief on Monday described two men authorities were looking for after a shooting incident earlier in the day at the Navy Yard that left at least 12 people dead and others injured. A short time later, police said one of the men had been identified and cleared.

Chief Cathy Lanier told reporters at a news conference that her department had "multiple pieces of information" that suggested two other individuals wearing military-style uniforms were spotted with firearms near the shooting. A gunman had already been confirmed dead, but authorities were investigating the possibility that the others were somehow involved.

Lanier said the first person police were interested in was a white man between 40 and 50 years old, wearing what appeared to be a tan naval uniform with a beret-style hat. But a short time after the news conference, the police department tweeted that the man had been identified and cleared.

She said the second person was a black man between 40 and 50 years old, wearing an olive military-style uniform. He man was about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighed 180 pounds and had a medium complexion with graying sideburns.

"We do not know if they are actually military employees," Lanier told reporters. "But these are people that we really are believe that are involved in some way and we're trying to locate those individuals."

FBI officials were taking the lead in the investigation, Lanier said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#983787 Sep 16, 2013
A Navy Yard shooter, who allegedly killed 11 earlier this morning in Washington, D.C., has been identified by NBC's Pete Williams as Aaron Alexis, 34, originally of Fort Worth, Texas. The man, who reportedly worked as a civilian contractor, was allegedly identified by his fingerprints.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...

Lapeer, MI

#983788 Sep 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call her a slut? Do you know her? Oh, I forgot; the junkie told you.
So much for atonement; you're worse than ever. You ought to just go kill yourself and do the world a favor.
Stop polluting the air. Cross your legs.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#983789 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
34 year old white guy from TX; just heard on tv
Aaron Alexis, 34, a civilian contractor from Texas.

There were others at the yard who carry arms thus the confusion about multiple shooters.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#983790 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, they should appeal to the Gov., after all, how can anyone be prosecuted for Medicare fraud when our own Governor got rich doing the same? I don't get it.
BTW, where's George Zimmerman?
Somewhere in this great country patrolling the streets and making wherever he is a safer place for decent folks , I bet the next president declares a national holliday in his honor .

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#983791 Sep 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
stayed tuned to FOX so we can hear how it must be Obama's fault?
every time FOX says 'Obama's fault!' we know the same thing must have happened to Bush.
Yes, we all know FOX is a right leaning news network.

We also know CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, and most major online newspapers are left leaning, Obama administration kiss-ups and apologists.

In other words, what most low information voters receive is the propaganda and rhetoric the White House wants them to receive.

Try reading between the lines for a change.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#983792 Sep 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How about the news media? looking for a negroe? in the shooting--racist too I suppose.
Of course not. EWhy do you insist on the se of known racial slurs & why do you defend those that use them.

Its a simple question for most people but for a ditto head like you, its tough.

Lapeer, MI

#983793 Sep 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The term "boy" is not racist by itself. It is a racial slur when you call a black man "boy".
Just like the terminology "You People". If reference you right whiner racist f*cks as "you people", it is not racist.
Wow, you people ( i.e. you right whiner racist f*cks) are really fighting here so you can post racial slurs.
Why s that.
If your intent is not to use that racial slur, there are other words to use.
But you don't.
Just proving my point.
Dumb Animals like Bulls, Oxen, Barnyard Roosters and DumbDave are easily stirred to anger. It's called "getting his goat".

The more you complain, the more they irritate you.

Stupid doesn't even begin to describe you and your barren intellectual landscape, Dood.

Go plow a field or something, Beast of Burden:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min dollarsbill 17,670
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Gotti 53,339
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Hah_ 243,263
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 9 min hawaiian punch 258
News US marches for women's rights slam Trump, encou... 10 min Aspirin Between M... 90
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min you bet 326,787
News Head of Russian outlet RT says US foreign agent... 14 min Hah_ 15
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 415
More from around the web