Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,997)

Showing posts 899,921 - 899,940 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So now you're invoking squatters rights son?
Who moved out and didn't live there anymore, son?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the people help the economy.
If you want health insurance, do these things:
1) Don't drop out of school.
2) Study while you're in school.
3) Don't have children before you're married.
4) Get a job, and show up for work on time every day.
5) Do what you're paid to do while you're at work.
If you do the above, you will never be poor and you will have health insurance equal to everyone else who does the above things.
One problem is, ObamaKare is just another Marxist program that will make the people who make the economy work pay for everyone who doesn't do anything for the economy to have the same things the people who make the economy work have. That will increase demand without increasing supply. Show me any economist that says the cost will go down under this economic condition. ObamaKare will increase the cost of healthcare by natural economic law.
Another problem is, ObamaKare requires the government to manage health care. Do you really need an explanation of why that will be disastrous?
If we get rid of ObamaKare, we may actually have a chance to survive, if we also get rid of other Marxist programs and wasteful spending. Even if ObamaKare is repealed, the Democrats' version of government requires the government borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every year just for its day-to-day existence. That increases the debt 8 percent ever year while the actual economy is stagnant. An idiot can tell you that government will collapse.
So, since the Democrats will certainly collapse the government, what is the Democrats' plan for what government will replace the government they collapse?
"OMG OMG OMG buying insurance from PRIVATE insurance companies to get care from PRIVATE doctors & PRIVATE hospitals" OMG OMG OMG"

We wouldn't have to borrow 1.3 trillion if Bush had not crashed the economy& we didn't have to pay for two quagmire wars.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Pretty sure Russia hasn't forgotten the Afghanis using the CIA's ground-to-air missiles in Afghanistan blowing their helicopters out of the sky or the end of the Cold War brought on with our help leading to the economic collapse of the USSR.

But, hey, maybe Putin just wants to secure his pal's, Assad's, chemical weapons just to be seen as Obama's savior with no ulterior motive.
tptb suck

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

You, sir, are a pathetic moron. Liberals are what is wrong with this f'd up, failed nation. You and your kind are a disgrace. This country has always failed and fallen farther because of liberals and progressives. Yet the facts don't matter to you.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that what you people call 'capitalism' son?
'you people'

History shows us that if you are a whitey...using that language is RACIST...

"NAACP Offers Chilly Response to Perot Speech"

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-07-12/news/m...

So you are a racist or an idiot:
Which is it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another dumbass right whiner who thinks there was never a financial advantage to hiring part time until Obamacare was passed.
The economy wasn't putting 5 times as many people into poverty as it was giving a living wage to before ObamaKare, idiot.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
For those new to the board here, these statements have been discussed extensively here. Please feel free to include any comment you feel has not been made previously. It would help emensely if you can identify anyone at all that ever met Obama at Columbia, dumbass.
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Obama's biological father is Frank Marshal Davis.
Obama is a college dropout from Occidental College.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia.
Someone who worked and made all the sacrifices to be admitted to Harvard was denied so a college dropout with connections at the highest level of the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent entry in their fraudulent resume.
Obama is a pathological liar.
Obama was indoctrinated in hatred of the United States his entire life. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Obama.
Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama is helping Al Qaeda with their invasion of Syria and the war they started there to take over the country and get the chemical weapons there, and put the Muslim Brotherhood in as the ruling caliphate after they were tossed out of the government in Egypt.
Obama has no respect for the Constitution. It is likely Obama has never even read the Constitution in his entire life.
Find the racial slur.
lol! As for your proof.... well..... that seems to be mia!

Just like your brains!
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> The entire world should cheer Putin. He actually put forward a plan.
Putin is KGB and your ally ;-)
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin & Russia were embarrassed that their ally used chemical weapons & very pissed off at Assad for it.
Kerry gave them an out & Putin took it.
It really happened quite fast. You know, like it had been orchestrated in advance just like Homer said.
Putin does not want a war.
I hope it works.
excellent post.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Absolutely son!
When bushie boy wanted to invade iraq, Russia Germany and France said no.
But cons we're all hells-bells against them.
But by golly, they were right!
You are obviously ignorant of the fact that Russia, Germany and France were the same countries being paid by Saddam Hussien from the money he stole from the UN's oil-for-food scam to rebuild his infrastructure for war. And, those were the exact same countries giving the US intelligence about Saddam Hussien's WMD programs that kept the UN santions active so the UN's oil-for-food scam could continue and they could continue to get paid billions to rebuild Saddam Hussien's infrastructure for war.
Bush stopped that bullshit, didn't he?
Mission accomplished.

If you really want to contribute to the discussion, tell us why we didn't have any intelligence capabilities at that time and had to rely on intelligence from other countries.(I've given you that answer already, as well as the search to study it competely. Tell us what you learned, boy.)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another dumbass right whiner who thinks there was never a financial advantage to hiring part time until Obamacare was passed.
SO what did 'obamacare' do to STOP the trend of part time employment realDave?

is that hidden on some page Pelosi failed to read?

what legislation has obama passed that has encouraged businesses to NOT focus on p/t employment?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution is to have the chemical weapons taken to Russia.
The UN is incompetent.
Letting Obama anywhere near them will be like giving them directly to Al Qaeda.
If I were Putin, I'd just go in there and move the chemical weapons to Russia without asking anyone's approval. Problem solved.
See...this is my dilemma with your solution. If you agree Assad has killed thousands of his own people and perhaps even hundreds using chemical weapons (although no one seems to have direct proof of that yet) and agree Putin is a devotee of Stalin and supplies and supports Assad and, therefore, responsible for the killing of thousands of people, why in the world should Putin be entrusted to do the right thing with those chemical weapons?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia is also happy about 43%.
You reveal yourself a bit :-)
Some day you will support the U S A?
What does it mean to support a fictitious entity?
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are destroying the USA all by themselves.
They need no help from anyone - nor do they want it.
President Bush seems patriotic.

Former President George W. Bush said Friday that his successor has a “tough choice to make” on U.S. intervention in Syria, as American allies and Congress appear to be balking at the idea of a strike on Syrian military assets.

“The president’s got a tough choice to make,” he said during an appearance on Fox News Channel as a part of a golf fundraiser for veterans.“And if he decides to use our military he’ll have the greatest military ever backing him up.”

The former president – who launched a military intervention in Iraq in 2003 based on the belief that that country’s leader, Saddam Hussein, was harboring stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction – said that he did not want to get “roped in” to commenting on the ongoing debate over whether a strike in Syria would be justified based on its regime’s apparent use of chemical weapons.

But, he added, he regarded Syrian president Bashar al Assad with suspicion during his presidency.

“I was not a fan of Mr. Assad,” he said.“He’s an ally of Iran and he’s made mischief.”

Asked about his thoughts on the international community’s apparent reluctance to sign off on military intervention, Bush – who assembled a “coalition of the willing” of more than two dozen countries before his invasion of Iraq – declined to comment.

“The president has to make a tough call,” he repeated.“I know that you’re trying to subtly rope me in to the issues of the day. I refuse to be roped in.“
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin & Russia were embarrassed that their ally used chemical weapons & very pissed off at Assad for it.
It really happened quite fast. You know, like it had been orchestrated in advance just like Homer said.
I hope it works.
Too bad Bush was too inept to avoid the cake walk of the Iraq war..
dumazzz dave blames bush...

are you clinching your fists and are your veins in your neck about to burst yet?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it works.
Too bad Bush was too inept to avoid the cake walk of the Iraq war..
There is no evidence that Assad used chemical weapons, there is evidence however that al Qaeda rebels used it (who are being armed and trained by the us)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Agree!! Only so much you can do. As long as there has been NASCAR and rules people have tried to find ways around them. I think they went a long way towards, not solving the problem, but letting the teams know they are watching and it won't be tolerated. The only other solution is to get rid of the multi-team deal and only have single teams. Not getting caught cheating is a part of NASCAR. Always has. Always will.
Teams will always push the rules. If there isn't a rule against it, you do it, if it will bring you an advantage.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget that Obama is a stooge for the Muslim Brotherhood. If the Muslim Brotherhood orders Obama to start a war with Syria, that's what Obama will do.
Putin just saved us from ourselves. He didn't have to do that. Why do you think Putin saved us?
Hillary might fall on her head again and might make Biden the Candidate. Can you imagine Biden with a bottle of scotch in one hand and the launch codes in the other.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Secretary of State John Kerry said today that he was “shocked and flabbergasted” that the Russians heeded his suggestion about Syria’s chemical weapons, telling reporters,“After four decades in public life, this is the first time someone has taken me seriously.”

“Whether as a senator, a Presidential candidate, or Secretary of State, I’ve devoted countless hours to thunderous and droning speeches that people have consistently tuned out,” he said.“So naturally, to be listened to all of a sudden came as something of a shock.”

But after the novelty of not being ignored wore off, Mr. Kerry said, the Russians’ assertion that he had said something worth paying attention to “seemed like a trick.”

“You mean to tell me that after decades of spewing mind-numbing rhetoric I all of a sudden blurted out an idea worth acting on?” he said.“It doesn’t pass the smell test.”

At the White House, spokesman Jay Carney welcomed the Russians’ engagement in the Syria crisis, but warned that “further actions based on John Kerry’s remarks will not be tolerated.”

“We ask the Russians to be constructive participants in this process,” he said.“And taking John Kerry seriously is a clear violation of international norms.”

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> The entire world should cheer Putin. He actually put forward a plan.
Pretty sure that was Putin's plan. Could be wrong.

Don't think so though.

He may have avoided the worst case scenario, but at what price to America and our credibility in the world going forward?

Russia, Iran, China and Syria could very well be seen as the heroes saving the world from further use of chemical weapons and America the "unbelievably small" problem solvers who may have actually made the problem unimaginably worse.

Obama single-handedly got us here all by himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 899,921 - 899,940 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••