Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1600935 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#965597 Aug 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
At the peak of the bubble, people were bidding far in excess of the asking price for homes not yet constructed, figuring to turn a quick profit.
Flippers and all they're funding was coming from Fannie and Freddie___right?

Guess what___they're back and making the Orlando market #1 flipping homes. And this time many of the flippers are from abroad.

Better hurry!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#965598 Aug 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was indoctrinated in hatred of the United States his entire life.
Obama is a race-bating bigot.
I prefer to wear my Nixon mask on Halloween.
Obama enhances the racist bigots like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and Luis Farrakhan... and racist frauds like you.
Obama was the bastard son of Frank Marshal Davis, and Obama's mother was nothing more than some white trash tramp that was dumped by two husbands because couldn't keep her drawers up.
Obama's name was "Barry Soetoro" when he supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia. The name "Barack Hussein Obama" must be accompanied by official documentation describing the change of name process undertaken.
Let's take a look at that Columbia file on Obama.
Do you ever question your sources? The photo of "Obama's"Columbia ID card showing him using the name Soetoro was proven a fake long ago. Columbia didn't even use that type of card until 1996...long after Obama attended.

Also, there is no "official documentation" that Obama's name was ever legally changed to Barry Soetoro. Therefore, it only makes sense that, after his mother divorced Soetoro, Barack return to using the name given to him at birth. That really should be a no-brainer.

You people are just so anxious to find fault with Obama you grasp onto every lie and conspiracy theory like a pitbull.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#965599 Aug 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
This just in___last evenings forth season premier of Duck Dynasty shattered the non-fiction cable viewership record with 11.8 million households tuned in.
Duck Dynasty brings us a glimpse of the Republican base.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#965600 Aug 17, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck Dynasty brings us a glimpse of the Republican base.
That and Honey Boo Boo.

Oh__and the Golden Girls.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#965601 Aug 17, 2013
brm3y wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you make less than 200 K per year, if not then be glad. I also find it ironic that the majority of people with 200K+ households voted for Obama knowing that their taxes would increase.
When you make six figures, you are just happy to have enough income to provide for your household.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#965602 Aug 17, 2013
A senior adviser to Mitt Romney's 2012 campaign on Friday panned a unanimous vote by the Republican National Committee to bar NBC and CNN from hosting 2016 GOP presidential debates.

"Bad optics for the RNC to block CNN and NBC from sponsoring presidential debates. Attacking the media is a loser's game," Eric Fehrnstrom said on Twitter.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#965603 Aug 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romeny would be good at dismantling gangs
He would have dismantled the gang of thieves that occupy the White House..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#965604 Aug 17, 2013
A Florida lawmaker became the latest Republican to be loudly questioned by constituents over his opposition to the Affordable Care Act.

According to Think Progress, Rep. Daniel Webster (R-FL) was booed and heckled during a town hall event on Thursday, with one attendee saying,“Tell him to stop lying” at one point about the health care mandate, commonly referred to as “Obamacare.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/16/tell-hi...
WERE ARE ALL THE ARREST

Louisburg, NC

#965605 Aug 17, 2013
Peter TrapassoSF News Examiner

August 16, 2013

263 arrested in gang sweep by federal agents. The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (ICE) picked up hundreds in July and August. According to CNN on August 16, 2013, members of MS-13, known as Mara Salvatrucha, are a violent and dangerous street gang.

Special agents with ICE's Homeland Security Investigations unit also seized 28 firearms, 10 kilograms of marijuana, 123 grams of cocaine, over 770 grams of heroin and about $22,400 in cash.

Among the 263 arrested in gang sweep, 158 are members or associates, 105 belong to other gangs, 84 were wanted, but not part of a gang and 14 were picked up on immigration violations. Suspects were picked up on charges of murder,

AM I MISSING SOMETHING?WERE ARE ALL THE ARREST FOR THESE
GANGS IN THE USA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gangs_in...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#965606 Aug 17, 2013
WOW wrote:
OBAMA HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH BLACK AMERICAN HISTORY
"DuSable to Obama: Chicago's Black Metropolis tells the history of Chicago's African-American community as never before — through the voices of its leading citizens, scholars, artists, politicians, and business leaders.

Explore historical moments of triumph and challenge, and celebrate the heroic and unsung everyday men and women who have helped to mold Chicago's rich history. "
http://www.wttw.com/main.taf

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#965607 Aug 17, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>He would have dismantled the gang of thieves that occupy the White House..
Electing Mitt Romney, a vulture capitalist and mindless 'etch-a'sketch' politician, as his own party's Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum described him, has his own 'gang of thieves' running his conman enterprises through Bain Capital ,and still ripping off the American people .
Totnto

Montréal, Canada

#965608 Aug 17, 2013
Six Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make six figures, you are just happy to have enough income to provide for your household.
I should imagine you WOULD be happy. That's at least 5 figures higher than Tecans are taught to count. So here Tonto's question: are the "six figures" letters or numbers, cause there big difference between 100,000 and eleven?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#965609 Aug 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the last 5 years, Sarah Palin could have done a better job than the Teleprompter Stooge Obama has done or Hillary could do. Both of your "Heavy Hitters" are dismal failures.
If the Democrats were running Job Biden, you would be calling that moron a genius.
Neither are my "Heavy HItters". Nonetheless, you've got to get a moron like Palin into office first.

I know you're dying to see what a complete moron would look like in the White House but I've already seen it.
Tonto

Montréal, Canada

#965610 Aug 17, 2013
WERE ARE ALL THE ARREST wrote:
Pet
AM I MISSING SOMETHIN/wiki/List_of_gangs_in _the_United_States
Yes, you are missing something... some consonants or something? Don't feel bad, Tonto having trouble spelling own name too.
Tonto

Montréal, Canada

#965611 Aug 17, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>He would have dismantled the gang of thieves that occupy the White House..
Maybe, but then there'd be a baptismal font in the middle of the East Room so you'd be right back where you started.

Location hidden

#965612 Aug 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already addressed this last night. Might be a good idea to just scan through former posts to check any replies to you after you leave before coming back on. Can't always do that myself but usually do. It doesn't take that long.
But if you're interested in reading my response, I posted it last night sometime between 10:30 to midnight.
BS, I do a <crtl><f> search so unless you didn't reply to me or mention my name you didn't. If it was that easy you'd post it again.

It ain't easy because no Republican in Congress is advocating letting Obamacare run its course. They'd never survive the next election cycle. If anyone has its Rand Paul and that's because he's not looking at getting re-elected to the Senate.
Tonto

Montréal, Canada

#965613 Aug 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
This just in___last evenings forth season premier of Duck Dynasty shattered the non-fiction cable viewership record with 11.8 million households tuned in.
What Tonto not understand is why they not call it, "Pig Dynasty?" Every trailer owner in seven states would've been up on the roof trying to aim the satellite dish.

Can we speak freely here? Does anyone have any idea what Lincoln was thinking when he died to hold "Union" together? For goodness sakes, let them GO!

Location hidden

#965614 Aug 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you were okay with him being one step away from the presidency when you voted for Barr?
Did Barr have a snowball's chance?
WERE ARE ALL THE ARREST

Louisburg, NC

#965615 Aug 17, 2013
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are missing something... some consonants or something? Don't feel bad, Tonto having trouble spelling own name too.
Thank you for the
Spelling lesson.You must be a School Teacher?
Tonto

Montréal, Canada

#965616 Aug 17, 2013
Used to be every southerner was issued a banjo at birth. Now, they get CD's of banjo music and I-tunes. No longer the same impact. What kind of people eat fried pork skins on purpose? Souse meat? Yetch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 2 min Yidfellas v USA 218
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 2 min CodeTalker 212
News Young immigrants shout down Democratic leader N... 3 min anonz 18
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bongo 30,957
News The Latest: Trump targets North Korea in new ex... 4 min CodeTalker 1
News Trump to campaign with Luther Strange in U.S. S... 5 min sue 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 min barry 9,818
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min CodeTalker 289,303
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 17 min make america grea... 1,220
More from around the web