Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
876,361 - 876,380 of 1,083,727 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

A New York lobsterman who fell off his boat and was missing for nearly 12 hours was rescued by the Coast Guard about 40 miles from the vessel, floating in the ocean using his rubber boots as a raft.

Jonathan Aldridge was last seen Tuesday night on the 44-foot lobster vessel Anna Mary. Rescuers began searching for him when a colleague sounded the alarm Wednesday morning, officials said.

Aldridge said he was moving a cooler when the handle broke off and he "fell off the back of the boat, just like that."
headlines

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a dinner bell.
Pavlov is calling all Liberals.
... and cons are answering!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Iraq slipping closer to a civil war.

Obama pulled the plug too soon after promising a "responsible" withdrawal of combat troops and leaving residual U.S. troops presence to train and advise Iraqi forces and limit Iran’s growing influence.

The fear of civil war should painfully remind us of Obama's statement in 2011 after the U.S. pullout - that Iraq would be “sovereign, stable and self-reliant.”

He blames the Iraqi government for not cooperating.

I blame his weakness as a leader.

The progress that was made, the blood and the treasure - right out the window.

He lied about four dead Americans killed by terrorists on 9/11 to get reelected and pulled out our troops in Iraq too soon to get reelected.

Unconscionable.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Smiling Negro wants to help us, restore the Middle Class and give out free Band-Aids to all.
That MF-kr can kiss my Boo-Boo til the cows come home.
Fight the Bass Turd.
lol! Kiss your booboo? How about we just cut it off!

Problem solved!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell has no furry like a person who knows they will not fight in the war they advocate.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more reason for blacks to boycott Florida:)
lol! Racist, racist, racist!

Right wing radicals just can't help playing the same trump card over and over ad infinatum!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more reason for blacks to boycott Florida:)
No sh!t. If blacks boycotted Florida, it would mean an immediate budgetary windfall for the state.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cosa Nostra is also known for this sort of "Nondisclosure Agreement". They're better known as either "Protection" or "An offer you can't refuse".
That's what worries me. A lot.

But no one is talking about it - every now and then someone will ask, "Where are the Benghazi survivors?" and "Why aren't they talking?"

If they are being silenced, that alone condemns this president of a cover-up.

Congressman Frank Wolf and 159 other congressmen support forming a Select Committee to hold public hearings to learn the truth about what happened that night in Benghazi.

We're being overloaded with abuses of power but we have to fight back - one at a time if necessary.
1 post removed

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol? Aunt Batty Lou? Lois Lane? This is your compatriot.
Think I've been pretty clear where I stand on exploiting tragedies for political purposes.

Again, if we weren't being played like violins by the liberal media at the behest of this administration to keep us divided for political purposes, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I just heard some commentator say it all:
"This President has no sense of right and wrong"
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Ah! The looney right!

All they can do is run in circles shouting 'The sky is falling! The sky is falling!'

The best part is when they run into each other and knock themselves out!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about the trial, its about whether or not you people are aware when you lie or perpetuate a lie. I know you do it intentionally so I'm not talking about you. I want to know if Carol, DBDumbfck, Flack, etc. know when they're lying or do they really believe the what they're saying.
I've come up with three easily testable questions:
Carol seems convinced that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch. No such evidence exists.
Carol swore up and down, even posted the truncated 911 transcript that Zimmerman agreed to meet the police back at the mailbox. The end of the transcript has Zimmerman telling dispatch to have the police call him and he'd tell them where he was.
Carol is convinced that one member of the minority Party in both houses stopped all legislative attempts to regulate Fannie and Freddie.
None of these things "facts" are facts and I'm curious as to how "facts" fit into their alternate universe.
You need to stop all the yinging and yanging about the trial. You agreed with the verdict. The prosecution did not present the evidence to convict for second-degree murder.

But have no idea what you're talking about with "one member of the minority party in both houses..."

I do know that a 2004 Congressional hearing tried to rein in Fannie and Freddie that led nowhere because democrats refused to admit there was a problem.

I do know that Barney Frank tried to convince America Fannie and Freddie were "doing just fine" right up to the very end.

And I do know far more democrats resisted regulating Fannie and Freddie than republicans after Bush's numerous warnings.

That's what I'm convinced about.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Ah! The looney left!

The global warming crowd.

All they can do is run in circles shouting 'The sky is falling! The sky is falling!'

The best part is when they run into each other and knock themselves out!
Exactly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do y'all think he's my hero?
That's your own inflamed stupidity. If I think you're an idiot it doesn't mean I think Obama's a saint. Obama came right out and said that unelected bureaucrats had the authority to order the execution of US citizens anywhere in the world without due process. In my opinion, he should be executed or at least tried for crimes against humanity for that.
I don't expect you to understand any of that.
I, myself, don't think he's your "hero". But because you have condemned only one side ever since you've been on here and defended this president at every opportunity, it's pretty clear to most of us you aren't clear exactly where you stand.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Guess I came on too late tonight. Will have to catch up tomorrow.
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly
You know what's great about the post you responded to, son?

It was the best you could do....

... and you needed help from the left to do it

... and even then, you had to lie because it doesn't exist!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hop to it, Donger!! Chowtime!!
Sorry chum! You hungry fellow cons already ate all the loaves I could pinch!

However, might I offer you a cow pie?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hop to it, Donger!! Chowtime!!
You know what? I just flushed the toilet.

If you jump in, it'll lead you to your treasure trove son!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

While I'm on a roll, get ready for $8.00+ gas due to café standards, no drilling in Anwar, no Keystone, and no Atlantic/Pacific coast drilling.

Remember the "middle class tax cut?" He stole $220 billion per year, for 2 years from social security to pay for it. Better check your IRA's. Ain't gonna be nothing left from the Gubment.

My senior neighbor's medicare co-pay has gone from $15 per visit under Bush to $90 per visit under Obama Care. You libs have no idea what you've done.....

GW Bush stayed at Camp David at Christmas so his entourage of SS agents and aides could be near their families for the holidays. The arrogant, self absorbed narcissist went to Hawaii.

Oh, and the I e'RS abuses, which potentially threw a presidential election, is a phony scandal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••