Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954074 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Smiling Negro wants to help us, restore the Middle Class and give out free Band-Aids to all.
That MF-kr can kiss my Boo-Boo til the cows come home.
Fight the Bass Turd.
lol! Kiss your booboo? How about we just cut it off!

Problem solved!
LCN Llin

United States

#954075 Jul 25, 2013
Hell has no furry like a person who knows they will not fight in the war they advocate.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954076 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more reason for blacks to boycott Florida:)
lol! Racist, racist, racist!

Right wing radicals just can't help playing the same trump card over and over ad infinatum!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#954077 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more reason for blacks to boycott Florida:)
No sh!t. If blacks boycotted Florida, it would mean an immediate budgetary windfall for the state.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#954078 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cosa Nostra is also known for this sort of "Nondisclosure Agreement". They're better known as either "Protection" or "An offer you can't refuse".
That's what worries me. A lot.

But no one is talking about it - every now and then someone will ask, "Where are the Benghazi survivors?" and "Why aren't they talking?"

If they are being silenced, that alone condemns this president of a cover-up.

Congressman Frank Wolf and 159 other congressmen support forming a Select Committee to hold public hearings to learn the truth about what happened that night in Benghazi.

We're being overloaded with abuses of power but we have to fight back - one at a time if necessary.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed

Orlando, FL

#954080 Jul 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol? Aunt Batty Lou? Lois Lane? This is your compatriot.
Think I've been pretty clear where I stand on exploiting tragedies for political purposes.

Again, if we weren't being played like violins by the liberal media at the behest of this administration to keep us divided for political purposes, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#954081 Jul 25, 2013
I just heard some commentator say it all:
"This President has no sense of right and wrong"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954082 Jul 25, 2013
Ah! The looney right!

All they can do is run in circles shouting 'The sky is falling! The sky is falling!'

The best part is when they run into each other and knock themselves out!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#954083 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about the trial, its about whether or not you people are aware when you lie or perpetuate a lie. I know you do it intentionally so I'm not talking about you. I want to know if Carol, DBDumbfck, Flack, etc. know when they're lying or do they really believe the what they're saying.
I've come up with three easily testable questions:
Carol seems convinced that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch. No such evidence exists.
Carol swore up and down, even posted the truncated 911 transcript that Zimmerman agreed to meet the police back at the mailbox. The end of the transcript has Zimmerman telling dispatch to have the police call him and he'd tell them where he was.
Carol is convinced that one member of the minority Party in both houses stopped all legislative attempts to regulate Fannie and Freddie.
None of these things "facts" are facts and I'm curious as to how "facts" fit into their alternate universe.
You need to stop all the yinging and yanging about the trial. You agreed with the verdict. The prosecution did not present the evidence to convict for second-degree murder.

But have no idea what you're talking about with "one member of the minority party in both houses..."

I do know that a 2004 Congressional hearing tried to rein in Fannie and Freddie that led nowhere because democrats refused to admit there was a problem.

I do know that Barney Frank tried to convince America Fannie and Freddie were "doing just fine" right up to the very end.

And I do know far more democrats resisted regulating Fannie and Freddie than republicans after Bush's numerous warnings.

That's what I'm convinced about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954084 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Ah! The looney left!

The global warming crowd.

All they can do is run in circles shouting 'The sky is falling! The sky is falling!'

The best part is when they run into each other and knock themselves out!
Exactly

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#954085 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do y'all think he's my hero?
That's your own inflamed stupidity. If I think you're an idiot it doesn't mean I think Obama's a saint. Obama came right out and said that unelected bureaucrats had the authority to order the execution of US citizens anywhere in the world without due process. In my opinion, he should be executed or at least tried for crimes against humanity for that.
I don't expect you to understand any of that.
I, myself, don't think he's your "hero". But because you have condemned only one side ever since you've been on here and defended this president at every opportunity, it's pretty clear to most of us you aren't clear exactly where you stand.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#954086 Jul 25, 2013
Guess I came on too late tonight. Will have to catch up tomorrow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954088 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly
You know what's great about the post you responded to, son?

It was the best you could do....

... and you needed help from the left to do it

... and even then, you had to lie because it doesn't exist!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954089 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hop to it, Donger!! Chowtime!!
Sorry chum! You hungry fellow cons already ate all the loaves I could pinch!

However, might I offer you a cow pie?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954090 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hop to it, Donger!! Chowtime!!
You know what? I just flushed the toilet.

If you jump in, it'll lead you to your treasure trove son!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#954091 Jul 25, 2013
While I'm on a roll, get ready for $8.00+ gas due to café standards, no drilling in Anwar, no Keystone, and no Atlantic/Pacific coast drilling.

Remember the "middle class tax cut?" He stole $220 billion per year, for 2 years from social security to pay for it. Better check your IRA's. Ain't gonna be nothing left from the Gubment.

My senior neighbor's medicare co-pay has gone from $15 per visit under Bush to $90 per visit under Obama Care. You libs have no idea what you've done.....

GW Bush stayed at Camp David at Christmas so his entourage of SS agents and aides could be near their families for the holidays. The arrogant, self absorbed narcissist went to Hawaii.

Oh, and the I e'RS abuses, which potentially threw a presidential election, is a phony scandal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954092 Jul 25, 2013
California plans to tax all workers who don't have retirement plans 3% of their income to provide them a plan to supplement Social Security....assuming they can meet their obligations.

http://www.newamerica.net/publications/policy...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954093 Jul 25, 2013
Obama Suspends First Amendment

President Obama was bound to receive a warm response from the audience attending his speech at the University of Central Missouri yesterday — because some students who disagreed with him weren’t allowed into the building.

Christopher White of The College Fix reports that students wearing “Tea Party T-Shirts and others who wore patriotic or Republican-inspired clothing” were turned away at the door under the guise of security concerns, despite the fact that they held tickets to the event.

Here's a helpful tip to all College Republicans who hope to attend an Obama speech in the future: Odds of admission improve if you wear a Che Guevara t-shirt, an “I Heart Kim Jong Un” campaign button, and/or a ballcap displaying the slogan “Obama Girl” prominently above the brim.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954094 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know what's great about the post you responded to, son?
It was the best you could do....
... and you needed help from the left to do it
... and even then, you had to lie because it doesn't exist!
TS, you old fart.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BeeEyeTea Citch

Dallas, TX

#954095 Jul 26, 2013
This thread should be called "Barack Obama our last President" because he will have been the final president in the republic as we know it. He wasn't kidding when he said he want to fundamentally change America.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 116,847
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Sperm 49,944
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min harmonious 263,521
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 8 min cancer suxs 303
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... 11 min cancer suxs 4
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 12 min dirtclod 11,875
Democrats Urge First Lady to Hit the Trail 13 min lolol 19
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Uncle Tab 154,295
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 48 min Le Jimbo 414
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 3 hr Black Rhino 134
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••