Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
875,021 - 875,040 of 1,081,640 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
CNN host calls out Sean Hannity for ‘deceptive’ video editing
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/09/12/kurtz-c...
“Under the tax plan passed by the last administration, taxes are scheduled to go up substantially next year, for everybody,” he explained, in the unedited version of the remarks.“By the way, this was by design.”

That's a deceptive pile of horseshit...excuse my French.

The tax cuts were set to expire "by design" only because Republicans knew they'd never get the votes without limiting them to 10 years.

During the 30 months after the Bush tax cuts went into effect, the private sector added 5.3 million jobs - according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Current Employment Survey - more than under Obama's version.

Also, the new jobs added under Obama have been lower-paying jobs and reducing real median household income by more than $2,000.

The Bush tax cuts, in contrast, encouraged the private sector to add more jobs while simultaneously increasing real median household income - according to the U.S. Census Bureau Race and Hispanic Origin of Householder — Households by Median and Mean Income: 1967 to 2011.

Under Obama, in the last three years, 2.7 million more Americans fell into poverty.

It was "by design" so Democrats could screw things up - as usual.

Good think Clinton had a Republican Congress for 6 of his last two terms. It's the only reason he didn't screw things up too.

President Bush said, "I wish they would have called it something other than the 'Bush tax cuts'. There'd probably be less angst amongst some to pass it."[48] He argued strongly for maintaining the rates: "I do believe it's very important to send the signal to our entrepreneurs and our families that the government trusts them to spend their own money. And I happen to believe lower taxes is what stimulates economic growth and what we need now in our country is economic growth."[48]

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans defensive regarding their views on average Americans being the party of the one percent.
Iraq was was a Bush mistake
"poop"
Kudos, a poster agreed with you. To be sure a poorly informed not to bright poster, but he did agree with you. Someone agreeing with you is a rarity.
Peace
KMA
PS: The book? Your bio/fantasy? Is this the summer it will be released?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You sure look it. Sonic clearly has support to counter your claims... even if you only offer opinions!
sonic has propaganda from Ultra Left wing sources. Cute.

Hilarious, too, because along comes Yeah and falls right into the hole. As usual.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> SHHHH! He forgets about that part. What is it ,15 years and counting?
Don't confuse political "scientists" with the facts.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The sequester is the only way to reduce Obama's reckless spending.
You really need to go back to school. Congress determines the spending levels. They did not need the sequester to do that.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

The mayor of Gilberton, Pennsylvania is standing by her city’s police chief despite a series of profanity-laced and threatening videos.

In a video that has received wide attention, police chief Mark Kessler repeatedly tells those upset by his use of profanity to “go f*ck yourself” as he fires various automatic weapons.

Mayor Mary Lou Hannon told The Morning Call that Kessler had the right to express himself. The city would “not take action to quash free speech, whether or not each member of council or any member of council agrees with it.”
Kessler has uploaded several profanity-laced videos to YouTube. In one video, Kessler berates “libtards” and warns of an armed rebellion against the government.

“F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read,“Liberals take it in the a**.”

“You take it in the ass and I don’t give a f*ck what you say so you can all just go f*ck yourselves. Period. I wont be going to D.C. and I don’t give a f*ck. If you f*cking maniacs want to turn this into an armed revolt, knock yourselves out. I’m not about that, so see you on the other side.”
In a video on basic pistol defense, Kessler repeatedly shoots a picture of scary clown, which he says is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He calls Secretary of State John Kerry a “c*cksucker” in another video before firing off an automatic weapon.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/pennsyl...

(Another retardican with homoerotic fantasies)

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine your daughter
Walking home from the store
A man in a car is following her
He get out, starts following her
She loses him and continues home...the end.
Not exactly...she can't be sure she's really lost him as he has continued to pursue even though she's been hiding for over two agonizing minutes. She freaks out and runs for home. He continues to pursue her through the neighborhood he knows so well, breaks into her house right behind her, rapes her and her twelve-year-old step-sister then shoots them both.(Those things seem to happen when violent, not-quite-right right=whiners are let loose after committing crimes of violence, but I'm sure YOUR daughter would never never have such thoughts--she's white after all. For seeks after the murder, Bill Orally would still be blaming her for being so small, out by herself, and wearing such a sexually provocative hoodie.)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Google search....
FOX edits video.....2,110,000 hits.
NBC edits video.....680,000 hits.
As usual, Lois dumps and runs when faced with facts.

It's like the lights went on and the roaches scatter.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>?????????? Perhaps you should go outside more and turn the AC off.
AC is rarely required in Temecula for those who appreciate warm, dry days and mid-60s at night.

Others run the AC 24/7, have $600 monthly electric bills, and bitch about global warming.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the economy is better NOW?
geeeze louise.....
you are one frog who needs to get out of the pot...
Just stay in your pot and hold your opinion son.

I'm already out and pushing forward.
lily boca grande

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rich; AuntBatty Lou calling others stupid!!! You're a trip.
look who's talking, spaceshot
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That depends.
If the loaners made unscrupulous or risky loans.
As one former employee of Ameriquest Mortgage said he was told:

"just get them to sign"

didn't matter if they were qualified. These fraudulent loans were repackaged and sold numerous times. The banks made a killing. Don't feel sorry for the banks; they didn't lose a dime. Time for them to pony up, break up the banks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You really need to go back to school. Congress determines the spending levels. They did not need the sequester to do that.
The sequester was Obama's idea when he and the Congress could not agree on spending cuts.

The House would cut spending even more if Obama would agree.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Moocher? Please provide a definition. I have been paying federal income taxes and social security donations since the 50's, more than 50 years. We still write a check every quarter to the IRS. You say it is mooching for one to take the benefits they earned? No wonder you are laughed at and demeaned by nearly every poster who responds to the drivel you so inefectually try to spew. But, keep it up, at times you are so inane you are humorous.
Peace
KMA
Since the '50's? Man, Cherokreep Tommy, who are you pretending to be now--second comming of Strom Thurmond?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious, too, because along comes Yeah and falls right into the hole. As usual.
Here's one of your boyfriends; talks just like you:

“F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read,“Liberals take it in the a**.”

Seems you retardicans are really frustrated closet queens. Come out of the closet, you'll feel better and wont' be so violent.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. Ultra left wing? Funny because I've seen ultra right wingers use the same.

Maybe... just maybe... you're absolutely wrong and these sources are actually balanced!

Nah! You're ultra right wing thinking won't allow that no matter how true it is!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You really need to go back to school. Congress determines the spending levels. They did not need the sequester to do that.
Majority leaders Pelosi and Reid were the chief cooks in the kitchens of Hell when W left office determining the spending levels...

The Hells kitchen Chiefs Pelosi and Reid cooked-up and produced nothing but poison, losing 750,000 jobs per month and still cooking-up more poison for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today...

It's the culture...
lily boca grande

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
The mayor of Gilberton, Pennsylvania is standing by her city’s police chief despite a series of profanity-laced and threatening videos.
In a video that has received wide attention, police chief Mark Kessler repeatedly tells those upset by his use of profanity to “go f*ck yourself” as he fires various automatic weapons.
Mayor Mary Lou Hannon told The Morning Call that Kessler had the right to express himself. The city would “not take action to quash free speech, whether or not each member of council or any member of council agrees with it.”
Kessler has uploaded several profanity-laced videos to YouTube. In one video, Kessler berates “libtards” and warns of an armed rebellion against the government.
“You take it in the ass and I don’t give a f*ck what you say so you can all just go f*ck yourselves. Period. I wont be going to D.C. and I don’t give a f*ck. If you f*cking maniacs want to turn this into an armed revolt, knock yourselves out. I’m not about that, so see you on the other side.”
In a video on basic pistol defense, Kessler repeatedly shoots a picture of scary clown, which he says is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He calls Secretary of State John Kerry a “c*cksucker” in another video before firing off an automatic weapon.
(Another retardican with homoerotic fantasies)
He should have just talked like Joe Biden and said "They'll put Y'all back in chains"

lily would support that!

Moron.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit collapsed because all the white folks were driven out of town.
Mayor Brother Coleman once made a loud public declaration that he was warning Detroit's drug dealers to leave. "Go hit 8-mile Rd!", he said, insinuating that the whit suburbanites should suffer with them.

The drug dealers laughed and more white people left instead.

Tax base dwindled even further and decay got worse.

And then they named a freeway and a municipal building after the jerk. They should have named all the city's Trash Dumpsters after brother Coleman instead.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So-called "global warming" has everything except higher temperatures.

2012 was the ninth warmest.

The 9 warmest years have been since 1998.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••