Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,739)

Showing posts 874,761 - 874,780 of1,072,320
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

when Liberals are forced to live in slums...by Democrats...

it creates Trayvon Martins?

no...

wait...

"Genes and environment

The complete DNA sequence of an organism does not contain the information necessary to specify the organism. The outcome of developmental processes depends both on the genotype and on the temporal sequence of environments in which the organism develops."

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/genotype-ph...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, there are white hispanics. Its not some "liberal" conspiracy that emerged on the heels of the Martin killing.
Here's a street scene in Argentina, notice all the white hispanics?
http://static3.demotix.com/sites/default/file...
How often do you see the media describe an individual as"white hispanic"? Is that ne patriot that killed his black friend called a white hispanc? The truth of the matter is a guy with a name like zimmerman isn't supposed to hispanic.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Detzing is a pompous circle jerk, a self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is never made...
It's the culture...
That Tenzing! He's such a character! He always thinks we're supposed to know what's he's talking about! Funny....

But humor him. He loves dogs. So he's got a good heart if not a good grasp on reality.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all can all gather in a corner and commiserate, lick each other's wounds so to speak.
Nobody can take that away from you.
I watched you and your liberal buddies do that all day.
1 post removed

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Just heard someone say something funny..."Obama needs to stop playing Barney Fife."

That's pretty funny.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Democrats group their voter base into...

slums
large city populations...
similar demographic groups...

so what...

"Scatter, adapt, remember: Annalee Newitz on surviving mass extinctions"

http://theconversation.com/scatter-adapt-reme...
1 post removed

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
He DID call 911 and they told him to stand down.
He DIDN'T agree to meet them by his truck, that's another of your constructs.
He DID pursue Martin.
Those are the facts we have.
Meanwhile, I'm still looking for your "fact" that an eyewitness said Martin threw the first punch. No luck so far but I'm relentless in my pursuit of the truth that will relieve you of being a lying sow.
I didn't say truck. I said clubhouse. YOU said truck. Read the transcript. Have you even done that?

It's okay. It's past your bedtime. Nighty night.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. I think they should pursue a civil suit and hope Zimmerman wins his suit against NBC. Its the closest thing to justice they can hope for.
That's the problem with you racist martin supporters. Under our legal system, justice was served. Get over it.
2 posts removed

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilty of encouraging black hate crimes, he's a disgrace to this country.
It's not the elected but those who elect them that worries me the most.

I'm still holding out for the silver lining...that it gets so bad even those who voted for him will finally wise up.

If it stops the nonsense once and for all, then it was meant to be he won again. If it doesn't, we'll reap what we've sown.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull, you have no idea what you're talking about. We've got Argentinians in our business, one who's career I've helped develop. Their answer is C. White Hispanic.
Wrong!

"Most sources report Argentina's population as 97 per cent white (mostly of Spanish and Italian descent) and three percent mestizo (Amerindian' and European), Amerindian, or other nonwhite groups."
2 posts removed
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You made your point Detzing. You are a certifiable Race Pimp selling out the black guy's always guilty profiteering in hate...
It's the culture...
And weasel...

Detzing is a certifiable Race Pimp selling out his daughter in New York profiteering in brown hate, Detzing again a Race Pimp selling out the black guy's always guilty, Detzing profiteering in black hate...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you see a girl with a barbed wire tattoo, time to head for the door.
Where's the tattoo you're talking about?
1 post removed
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the tattoo you're talking about?
Donger, be a good chinaman and rustle us up some food (my treat)........:
1 post removed
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the tattoo you're talking about?
Maybe it's your old age Gilligan or the bleach that has absorbed into your head or tattoo ink leaching into your brain you idiot, that's making your common sense fade you old fool...

It's the culture...
1 post removed

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
We're reaping what the liberals have been sowing for decades, our own destruction.
Let's pray not. But I wonder if we've past the point of no return too sometimes.

Hopefully, the investigations will discover the IRS targeting of Obama's political enemies lead to his doorstep.

Even a President Biden would be a welcome change. That's how bad it is. We'd at least get rid of President Valerie Jarrett too and the criminal in the Justice Department, Eric Holder.

Obamacare is the most looming threat to the economy. Something has to be done soon.
1 post removed

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Think it's time for me to call it a night.

So goodnight.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. I think they should pursue a civil suit and hope Zimmerman wins his suit against NBC. Its the closest thing to justice they can hope for.
What are the monetary damages?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Argentinians relate to their European ancestry rather than to any Hispanic or Latino label.
Not surprising. After all, the indigenous people are pretty much gone thanks to Europeans.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So here we are in Sanford, Florida, USA and Tenzing's running off to Argentina showing us street scenes depicting what Hispanics look like......
Gee. Always informative, eh? Thanks.
Can you also link us to what an inept, corrupt State AG looks like, too?
TIA
lol! Always demanding others do your work for you.

One of the sure signs of a hard core right wing radical!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware of one of the few real conspiracies that really did occur in this country? I can't remember the details but before the widespread use of cars there was effective intercity and innercity, privately held rail systems. Worked very well. Auto manufacturers and ancillary industries and investors actually set up shell companies and went around buying these companies and drove them into the ground to create a market for cars. I want to say GM and Firestone were both fined for conspiracy years after the fact but again, I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I'm sure you can find sources if you're not already aware.
BTW, how's that 20 minute commute from West Covina to downtown LA going these days?
Temecula is almost 100 miles from LA.

People in LA often choose where to live based on the commute. For example, the beach is attractive, but an impossible commute.

Public transit worked better in the old days when most businesses where centered in downtown business districts, like a hub served by spokes of a wheel. That's all changed now and people often need to commute between two suburban locations, impossible for public transit.

Government regulation would be a difficult hurdle for new intercity and innercity, privately held rail systems. Just like the guy with the bus line in Detroit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 874,761 - 874,780 of1,072,320
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min LRS 173,639
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 min Pleaders 200,211
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min HarHarHar 144,808
Congress faces deadline for border funding bill 6 min Tea Party Supporter 9
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min harmonious 239,782
IRS broke law when failing to report destroyed ... 14 min Anonymous of Indy 296
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 15 min Tea Party Supporter 33
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••