Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,721 - 874,740 of 1,100,172 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#952332 Jul 23, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilty of encouraging black hate crimes, he's a disgrace to this country.
It's not the elected but those who elect them that worries me the most.

I'm still holding out for the silver lining...that it gets so bad even those who voted for him will finally wise up.

If it stops the nonsense once and for all, then it was meant to be he won again. If it doesn't, we'll reap what we've sown.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#952333 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull, you have no idea what you're talking about. We've got Argentinians in our business, one who's career I've helped develop. Their answer is C. White Hispanic.
Wrong!

"Most sources report Argentina's population as 97 per cent white (mostly of Spanish and Italian descent) and three percent mestizo (Amerindian' and European), Amerindian, or other nonwhite groups."
2 posts removed
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952336 Jul 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You made your point Detzing. You are a certifiable Race Pimp selling out the black guy's always guilty profiteering in hate...
It's the culture...
And weasel...

Detzing is a certifiable Race Pimp selling out his daughter in New York profiteering in brown hate, Detzing again a Race Pimp selling out the black guy's always guilty, Detzing profiteering in black hate...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#952337 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you see a girl with a barbed wire tattoo, time to head for the door.
Where's the tattoo you're talking about?
1 post removed
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952339 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the tattoo you're talking about?
Donger, be a good chinaman and rustle us up some food (my treat)........:
1 post removed
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952341 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the tattoo you're talking about?
Maybe it's your old age Gilligan or the bleach that has absorbed into your head or tattoo ink leaching into your brain you idiot, that's making your common sense fade you old fool...

It's the culture...
1 post removed

Orlando, FL

#952343 Jul 23, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
We're reaping what the liberals have been sowing for decades, our own destruction.
Let's pray not. But I wonder if we've past the point of no return too sometimes.

Hopefully, the investigations will discover the IRS targeting of Obama's political enemies lead to his doorstep.

Even a President Biden would be a welcome change. That's how bad it is. We'd at least get rid of President Valerie Jarrett too and the criminal in the Justice Department, Eric Holder.

Obamacare is the most looming threat to the economy. Something has to be done soon.
1 post removed

Orlando, FL

#952345 Jul 23, 2013
Think it's time for me to call it a night.

So goodnight.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952346 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. I think they should pursue a civil suit and hope Zimmerman wins his suit against NBC. Its the closest thing to justice they can hope for.
What are the monetary damages?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#952347 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Argentinians relate to their European ancestry rather than to any Hispanic or Latino label.
Not surprising. After all, the indigenous people are pretty much gone thanks to Europeans.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#952348 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So here we are in Sanford, Florida, USA and Tenzing's running off to Argentina showing us street scenes depicting what Hispanics look like......
Gee. Always informative, eh? Thanks.
Can you also link us to what an inept, corrupt State AG looks like, too?
TIA
lol! Always demanding others do your work for you.

One of the sure signs of a hard core right wing radical!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952349 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware of one of the few real conspiracies that really did occur in this country? I can't remember the details but before the widespread use of cars there was effective intercity and innercity, privately held rail systems. Worked very well. Auto manufacturers and ancillary industries and investors actually set up shell companies and went around buying these companies and drove them into the ground to create a market for cars. I want to say GM and Firestone were both fined for conspiracy years after the fact but again, I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I'm sure you can find sources if you're not already aware.
BTW, how's that 20 minute commute from West Covina to downtown LA going these days?
Temecula is almost 100 miles from LA.

People in LA often choose where to live based on the commute. For example, the beach is attractive, but an impossible commute.

Public transit worked better in the old days when most businesses where centered in downtown business districts, like a hub served by spokes of a wheel. That's all changed now and people often need to commute between two suburban locations, impossible for public transit.

Government regulation would be a difficult hurdle for new intercity and innercity, privately held rail systems. Just like the guy with the bus line in Detroit.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952350 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what you said, you stated most emphatically that Martin started it, you based your entire argument on that premise.
Was that a false premise ... a lie?
What drove that lie?
Oh yeah, the black guy's always guilty.
I keep forgetting that.
For a guy who claims he enjoyed being a street-fighter, you sure are a wimp. A lot of bad sht can happen if you get in scrap, and you have to be ready. If you dont believe me, take a look at the video of the two professional MMA fighters getting the crap kicked out of them in Brazil (one got clocked with a 2x4, and ended up in a coma). Trayvon was drugged up and casing houses, then thought he'd dust the little Mexican that caught him.

He thought wrong, and got dusted.

Case closed.
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#952352 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know how to respond to that.
Not intelligent enough.
Well son, intelligence is something you keep running from.

And that's about as familiar you are with it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952353 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I taught my daughters techniques for such situations.
I think that's the better approach.
Neither of them have been assaulted yet.
Youngest daughter just got back from a solo photo shoot in NYC, I'm amazed she wasn't raped and robbed by all those brown people aren't you?
Perhaps, but not all girls are the same and some are unable to defend themselves. No problem with a daughter driving home from work at night, but not walking alone over any distance. Better to pick them up if necessary.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#952354 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He DIDN'T agree to meet them by his truck. He agreed to meet them behind the clubhouse.
Are you drinking that stuff you got from your white Hispanic friends again?
ROTFLMAO!!!! You have comprehension problems I see!

It must go hand in hand with your desire to run from intelligence!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952355 Jul 23, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
He's to damn dumm to figure out the difference between
latino and Spaniard (European).....
Galt has an Argentinian immigrant friend who would take great offense if referred to as a Latino.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#952356 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, I'd take a libertarian or an independent or just about anyone even if they were a party of one if they could get enough votes to win before putting Democrats in charge of anything. In case you didn't know, they've been overtaken by a Marxism/Communism ideology. It's the moderates, the "smart democrats" (I like to call them), who are in a predicament. They know their gooses are cooked just because of Obamacare alone.
lol! It's the radical right wing crazies in the t-p who are trying to hijack a party because they can't create their OWN identity are the ones who are creating all the commotion.

Talk about dictatorial.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952357 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be more worried about former Congressman Weiner who was running for mayor.
You heard about his latest confessions of lewd texts?
I'd say it's all over for the big Weiner. But liberals in NYC just LOVED him!
Weinerman and NYC are made for each other, both crude and vulgar.

Weinerman's wife, Hillary's Muslim sidekick, must have zero self-respect to stick by this turd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#952358 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd, isn't it? The tabloids do more investigative reporting on liberals than the liberal media?
Wonder why that is?
Maybe we'll get more information about this administration's cover-ups from The Enquirer. Certainly not from the lapdogs.
Yes. Cons place great faith in their taboliods and try to pass it off as 'proof' of something.

After all, it's much easier to post an opinion than to do any real investigative work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss. judge dismisses McDaniel primary challenge 1 min Cat74 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Obama Zombies 151,232
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min woodtick57 256,150
Obama cautions against using force to solve crises 9 min fyi 18
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min DanFromSmithville 115,223
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 15 min Cordwainer Trout 27
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dale 177,374
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 2 hr Sangelia 9,806
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••