Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1658869 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#919111 Jun 5, 2013
The immigration talks broke down because DEMOCRAPS wanted to use MORE tax dollar money to pay for illegal's 'health care'-WTH--send them all to California.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#919112 Jun 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And if Biden gets in, then you'll be happy?
Ok.
But then, you people always wished harm to others in order to advance your agenda!
Yeah! I be cool wit dat!

I just be doin what Obama do wit Benghazi. Yeaj! A few white folks dead so I kin win da erection!

Cee? I like you now - I be a Demokrat! Now I wunt ma Obamaphone. You got one?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#919113 Jun 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! I be cool wit dat!
I just be doin what Obama do wit Benghazi. Yeaj! A few white folks dead so I kin win da erection!
Cee? I like you now - I be a Demokrat! Now I wunt ma Obamaphone. You got one?
As opposed to bushie boy killing thousands for no reason?

You have a warped sense of ethics, son.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#919114 Jun 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Batty Loo. She can't get over losing her house to foreclosure--can't tell the truth about it, but still can't get over it.
Bought and sold three homes in my adult lifetime.

Pretty happy being a gypsy now. Free to move anywhere and no upkeep. Repairs and landscaping free too.

Hubby and I will buy something outright when he retires - maybe an RV. We'll take to the road like two free spirits and/or old farts. He's got a few more years behind me.

Obama's still gotta go. He has not upheld the Constitution breaking his oath of office. He's just gotta go-go.

Orlando, FL

#919115 Jun 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you have forgotton, it was financial greed and corruption on Wall Street that brought this country to its knees. Seems to me, all true patriots should be supporting the "Occupy Wall Street" movement.
Just like a Rethug to support Wall Streets toxic greed and arrogance.
The golden opportunity to take stock and regroup came and went with Obamacare.

Orlando, FL

#919116 Jun 5, 2013
flack wrote:
Hey Carol want to hear something that will make you go huh? Samantha Powers is Cass Sunstein's wife. How's that for a fine how do you do?
Guess they have to keep all the crazies in the family and make them feel important.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#919117 Jun 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Or talk out of my arse?:p
Never!

Orlando, FL

#919118 Jun 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, back to name calling are you. You people just can't control yourselfs.
I find it hilarious how you opted to completely ignore Bush's disasterous term in office. Can't blame you for wanting to distance yourself from the Bush administration though. Undoubtedly, it will go down as the worst presidency in history. But to infer that stocks weren't overbought under Bush is ludicrous.
At one time under Bush, the Dow was over 14,000. That, just like now, is a sure sign of stocks that have reached their peak and we are headed for a rapid price drop. That drop, however, won't come anywhere close to equalling the loss under Bushy. People will be ahead of where they were when Obama took office. That's called "recovery".
Hopefully investors learned a lesson or two from the rapid decline under Bush and have been wiser with their money as, this time around, the government won't be bailing them out. No one is going to have sympathy for greedy people who failed to protect their assets in their quest for the all mighty dollar. Even in Nevada, they tell people to gamble responsibly or chance losing your shirt.
Ninny?

Ninny, nuthead and goofus are acceptable when responding to ninnies, nutheads and goofuses.

You must not have seen some of the things I've been called.

Don't need to worry about Bush bailing anyone out anymore. Obama's got a monopoly on bailouts.

Lapeer, MI

#919119 Jun 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Puhleeze! They offer classes for "special", aka, "retarded" people at colleges now.*Everybody* is now college material in this dumbed-down, politically correct country called the U.S. of America.
Even Affirmative Action Harvard. The Magic Negro's Alma Mater.

Lapeer, MI

#919120 Jun 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed the same sort of phenomenon happens to men as they age. I've seen guys on tv who look manly in their early years who end up looking like old women in their more recent movie roles. Case in point: Alec Baldwin. At first glance, he looks feminine now, like he could be somebody's grandmother. Strange how people tend to morph and meld, blend; becoming nearly gender neutral as they age. I've heard it said that couples who have been together for many years end up looking like each other.
That's true of pet ownership, too. After 15 years, my Chihuahua now looks like Sylvester Stallone who looks like me.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#919121 Jun 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to bushie boy killing thousands for no reason?
You have a warped sense of ethics, son.
Only nutjobs on the extreme far left say what you just said. No problem. We know your batwings flap, Moonbat.

lol!

Lapeer, MI

#919122 Jun 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a particular type or size you would recommend, son?
Yes. She could yell into your Left ear. The returning echoes would be reminiscent of a gated Solyndra factory, the Magic Negro's hollow rhetoric and the vacuous halls of the White House where the Founding Fathers spiritually weep nightly.

Lapeer, MI

#919123 Jun 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Carol? When did he say that?. The President picked up the search for Bin Laden that the previous administration largely abandoned. And yes it was a hard decision to send troops in to get him rather than a drone strike. As a result we were able to verify that we got him and got documents and flash drives filled with information on Al Qaeda that will prove invaluable in the fight against them.
You sound like a TV ad for feminine napkins.

You sound so excited!

Orlando, FL

#919124 Jun 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Some will never figure out how true that is.

Lapeer, MI

#919125 Jun 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a perfect example.
Claims like this are impossible coming from an imperfect intellect.

Lapeer, MI

#919126 Jun 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
More homoerotic fantasy from a rightwinger. did you go to sleep yet?
Turn the other cheek.

Lapeer, MI

#919127 Jun 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Black Queen Twerking At Church!(When Will This End?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kqOJZ9seUkMXX
It's the culture...
Looks like Moochelle on the Ellen show do a tease to the host.

Orlando, FL

#919128 Jun 5, 2013
Well, maybe Powers and Sunstein aren't really THAT crazy.

But anyone who still believes Obama is meant to lead is. Or at least a little cuckoo.

Lapeer, MI

#919129 Jun 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your ignorance is certainly rampant inside your little racist world. When it's raining, "hoodies" are the dress of choice for most young males. It's not a "black" thing. Geez.
Thousands of hours of security video make your racist apologies look silly.

Geez.
1 post removed

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#919131 Jun 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Moochelle on the Ellen show do a tease to the host.
I liked Michelle's Mom Dance on Jimmy Fallon better. Evolution Of Mom Dancing (w/ Jimmy Fallon & Michelle Obama)
http://youtu.be/Hq-URl9F17Y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 3 min The Troll Stopper 131
News Democrats silent on whether Trump should resign... 8 min Retribution 54
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 12 min bottlecap 1,629
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min Repub Corruption 47,086
News Trump slams FBI chiefs while vowing he's - more... 18 min Retribution 5
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 42 min Theocraencyclical 299
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 49 min Frindly 14,967
News Trump should resign amid sexual assault claims:... 3 hr Theocraencyclical 62
News Forged documents falsely accuse Chuck Schumer o... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 30
More from around the web