Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1478477 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NJ raider 1

Jersey City, NJ

#913674 May 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's real nice phrasing dewan, and very lyrical (semantically-speaking). I did some checking and found this quote of yours in your High School yearbook:
The teacher looked around the class and said "Dewan, spell dictate."
Dewan stands and says "d-i-c-t-a-t-e".
The teacher says, "very good, now use it in a sentence."
"Ah may be dumbs, but Rawsheena say my dictate good!"
That was ass. I don't know why but, I expect more from you Honky Tonk Man! I've never seen or heard you but, somehow I know you look like a cross between Grizzly Addams & Wolfman Jack. Seems my last post hurt your butt along with you're pride. You've been off the grid too long Honky Tonk Man! Sees you forgot the feeling of a woman's touch. Butt loving forest animals is just not the same, is it huh Honky Tonk Man? Then again, you like laying with something hairy!
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#913675 May 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you crept into your baby brother's room again? I'm calling your folks; he's only 6......
It's OK, everybody on Topix has your number.
Even I, however, was surprised by your pedophilia fantasies last night doll.
But I guess the only way you can pass off that microscopic thing you call a penis is to pretend you're a 6 year old.
1 post removed
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913677 May 28, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it matters because if the person making the assertion is not smart enough to know the difference between "eminent" and "imminent" then that person's opinion carries much less weight/credibility.
Truth is, Saddam was both, so Carol was correct.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913678 May 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Percentages can be deceptive."
That's why Lincoln uses them..
If Lincoln sold 5,000 Whirlygigs in 2009 and the market then sank to where he sold only (1) in 2012, 2013's sale of (2) Whirlygigs means that the Magic Negro did something miraculous to help Lincoln DOUBLE his sales this year!
Guhlory Hallelujah, Jesus!
Guy buys a house in Spring 2007 for $600,000.

By Fall 2007, the house is worth $300,000.

In Spring 2013, the house is worth $400,000, up 33%.

Praise Obama! Even if the mortgage is $540,000.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913679 May 28, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How do you people come up with the things you do from what I said baffles me. You republicans are no more than obstructionist. Obama proposes legislation to make equal the penalty of (the white drug) cocaine, & (the ghetto drug) crack cocaine, & the republicans obstruct until Obama breaks on the equality of the penalty &, settles for an 18/1 disparity from a 100/1 disparity prior to his legislation. It is you republicans that cut backdoor deals to secretly the Ports open for drug & weapon import, then pretending to be against drugs & weapons by crying about the border. America can afford the most expensive military in the world, to be scattered across the world but, can't afford an expensive enough system to stop the import of drugs & guns. You gotta be kidding me! As far as your assertion of Obama on drugs, just because you lie doesn't make it true! Now your boy Bush admitted to using cocaine & he's a well known alcoholic. Get your facts right!
The only white folks who use cocaine are ghetto wannabes like lily and Jean from Queens.

Believe it or not, most Conservative white folks don't touch your ghetto crap and never have.

So, go fry your brain, or what's left of it.
NJ raider 1

Jersey City, NJ

#913680 May 28, 2013
Now Honky Tonk Man, he who likes to wrestle with men in tights. His male friend & him were talking sports one day & he asked you if Fenris knew about Dick Butkus. Honky Tonk Man replies yes. His friend says,"what do you know about him &, Fenris replies," all I know is, I like to dip everything to dick but kiss! Lol! Now that's funny Wolfman Jack!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913681 May 28, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
Now Honky Tonk Man, he who likes to wrestle with men in tights. His male friend & him were talking sports one day & he asked you if Fenris knew about Dick Butkus. Honky Tonk Man replies yes. His friend says,"what do you know about him &, Fenris replies," all I know is, I like to dip everything to dick but kiss! Lol! Now that's funny Wolfman Jack!
Ghetto trash on parade, the modern Obama man.

Black folks refuse to learn to be human.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913682 May 28, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Liberals and no such thing as voter fraud...
"Poll worker convicted of voting fraud"
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130528/N...
I wonder what party she cheated for?
The odds are better than even money it was republicans who committed voter fraud. Just look at the GOP track record in the last few elections ;Nathan Sproul's long trail of voter fraud history becomes Romney/Ryan adviser in 2012; Bush43 scandal in Ohio rigging voting machines(2004); the notorious Scalia 5 ruling in Bush v. Gore to stop the Florida recount before Al Gore could be pronounced the winner and with it the Presidency;infamous Nixon dirty tricks gang headed by Roger Ailes .
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913683 May 28, 2013
Two US embassy personnel shot in Venezuela

(AFP)– 5 hours ago

CARACAS — Two employees of the US embassy in Venezuela were shot and wounded early Tuesday in the capital Caracas, in a murky incident that local media and a police source said took place at a strip club.

"We can confirm that two members of the US embassy in Caracas were injured during an incident early this morning," State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell told reporters in Washington.

"Medical staff inform us that their injuries are not life-threatening," he added, noting that they were hurt at "some sort of a social spot" but without specifying the venue or nature of their injuries.

US diplomatic sources later confirmed to AFP that the two men were shot.

Obama Spokesboy Jay Carney blamed a video.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913684 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a stinking liar fictional azz-clown .

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#913685 May 28, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Those quaint put downs , taught to you by grandma,
aren't funny, and are a waste of space.
The 6 inches between your ears is a waste of space.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913686 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Two US embassy personnel shot in Venezuela
(AFP)– 5 hours ago
CARACAS — Two employees of the US embassy in Venezuela were shot and wounded early Tuesday in the capital Caracas, in a murky incident that local media and a police source said took place at a strip club.
"We can confirm that two members of the US embassy in Caracas were injured during an incident early this morning," State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell told reporters in Washington.
"Medical staff inform us that their injuries are not life-threatening," he added, noting that they were hurt at "some sort of a social spot" but without specifying the venue or nature of their injuries. Charges of treason should be pending on Darrell Issa and Mark Sanford too.
US diplomatic sources later confirmed to AFP that the two men were shot.
Obama Spokesboy Jay Carney blamed a video.
Charges of treason should be pending on Darrell Issa and Mark Sanford too
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913687 May 28, 2013
Just another doze at the office for union’s ‘scarf-&-snore’ prez

By RICH CALDER
Last Updated: 11:51 AM, May 28, 2013
Posted: 1:31 AM, May 28, 2013

Union fat cat Mark Rosenthal spends more time sleeping at his desk than organizing labor, a series of damning photos reveals.

The 400-pound president of Local 983 of District Council 37 — the city’s largest blue-collar municipal-workers union — often downs a huge meal, then drops into dreamland in the early afternoon, members of the union’s executive board told The Post.

IT'S A DREAM JOB: Mark Rosenthal, who pulls in $156,000 a year as head of Local 983 of District Council 37, nods off at his desk during one of a series of postlunch naps that have outraged members of the union’s executive board.

“He eats lunch when he arrives at work at 2 p.m. Then, like clockwork, he goes to sleep with a cup of soda on the table and the straw in it,” said Marvin Robbins, a union vice president.

“Then he wakes up, looks at his watch and says,‘I have to get out before the traffic gets bad.’ He’s usually out by 4 p.m. after being at the office two hours.”

Rosenthal is a former Parks Department employee who rose to power campaigning to rid the union of corruption in the late 1990s.

He last made embarrassing headlines in 2009, when he inspired a City Council bill requiring jumbo-size ambulances for morbidly obese patients after he had a stroke at City Hall.

Since then, he hasn’t been making much of an effort to give the city’s ambulances a break and slim down. Union officials say he racks up $1,400 in monthly food bills on the union dime.

Much of the 5-foot-7, 400-plus-pound Rosenthal’s food tabs are for catered union events and meals he writes off as “union business,” board members claim.

They say he significantly overorders at eateries like Dallas BBQ, the Stage Door Deli and Pine Restaurant in The Bronx, a hangout for local politicians, and takes the extra food back to his Bronxdale apartment.

“He’s always walking off with a doggie bag or extra boxes of food,” said another executive board member.

Rosenthal, who earns $156,000 annually, yesterday denied being a free spender— and insisted he works “12-to-14-hour days.”

He says the allegations are “part of a smear campaign” by a faction trying to get another Local 983 vice president, Joseph Puleo, elected president in a June 5 showdown.

He said it’s normal for executives to take “power naps.”

He also blamed his meetings with the sandman on the effects of pain medication he takes for backaches he has suffered since he fell through a chair at a McDonald’s last year.

“The chair broke because I’m big,” Rosenthal said.

“I’m 60 years old, so if I eat during my lunch hour and take a little medication, can’t I close my eyes?” he said outside his apartment complex.“Is it so outrageous?”

Rosenthal is also under fire from the union’s executive board for allowing lawyer Arthur Schwartz to allegedly rack up an average of $12,000 a month in union legal fees for years despite being on a $5,500 monthly retainer, board members said.

But Schwartz claims he has submitted only one monthly bill over $10,000 in 15 years representing the union and averages about $7,000 per month in fees.
1 post removed
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913689 May 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Charges of treason should be pending on Darrell Issa and Mark Sanford too
Bagel eating Jean from Queens stoops to altering posts, typical of the Obama Gestapo.

Will buy your lampshade from Obama.
NJ raider 1

Jersey City, NJ

#913690 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What is up with y'all & these lame ass comebacks? If we're not human, neither are you dummy. You're a product of grafting meaning, black people were here 1st, acknowledged by white archaeologist & confirmed by the place where life was created/started dickhead! Africa = the motherland, not the caucus mountains! I love how you all are sticking up for eachother. Coincides with what you all are sticking up in eachother, dickhead! Seems Galt doesn't like how I'm tearing his partner Wolfman Jack a new ass! Aww, how cute!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913691 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>The odds are better than even money it was republicans who committed voter fraud. Just look at the GOP track record in the last few elections ;Nathan Sproul's long trail of voter fraud history becomes Romney/Ryan adviser in 2012; Bush43 scandal in Ohio rigging voting machines(2004); the notorious Scalia 5 ruling in Bush v. Gore to stop the Florida recount before Al Gore could be pronounced the winner and with it the Presidency;infamous Nixon dirty tricks gang headed by Roger Ailes .
Voter fraud makes up less than 1% of votes counted in all elections . Hardly a major problem to waste public money on .
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913692 May 28, 2013
President Obama said the government would be there for the “folks in Monroe, Oklahoma after the devastation of last week” during his address on the Jersey Shore Tuesday afternoon, making him the second Democrat Tuesday to call Moore, the city crushed by a tornado May 20, by the same incorrect name.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.) also called it “Monroe” in an MSNBC interview with Chris Jansing.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#913693 May 28, 2013
<quoted text> Darrell Issa should be tried for treason and hung from the nearest tall tree.
Treason? For expecting high officials in high places to give the American people some simple answers?

Especially when they've been caught lying?

Boy, you're tough.

And irrational.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913694 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bagel eating Jean from Queens stoops to altering posts, typical of the Obama Gestapo.
Will buy your lampshade from Obama.
I didn't alter a thing fiction clown.
1 post removed
NJ raider 1

Jersey City, NJ

#913696 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only white folks who use cocaine are ghetto wannabes like lily and Jean from Queens.
Believe it or not, most Conservative white folks don't touch your ghetto crap and never have.
So, go fry your brain, or what's left of it.
That's hilarious! I made a living off of white peoples love for nose candy. Typical white woman code talk for sniffing coc," I'm gonna go powder my nose." I know you've heard you wife say that on occasion on 1 of your dining out nights! Galt had been sleeping with a closet fiend! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Injudgement 256,161
News Obamacare replacement may lower rates for young... 2 min More Truth 22
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Coffee Party 233,785
News There Won't Be A Donald Trump Inaugural License... 7 min The Parachute Can... 1
News Obama blasts Bernie Bros for undermining ObamaC... 10 min American Independent 30
News Sen. Dianne Feinstein says Russian involvement ... 11 min Clinton manipulat... 15
News Can school vouchers give kids a shot at a bette... 12 min RushFan666 6
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 19 min Just Think 17,509
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 20 min positronium 408,624
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 23 min positronium 1,924
News Anti-Trump protests to kick off with Washington... 33 min Frogface Kate 89
More from around the web