Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,643)

Showing posts 792,841 - 792,860 of1,032,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I would pity your kids, but I don't believe for a second that you have any.

You lie about everything.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like dealing with my kids. I keep asking the same questions until they give me a goddam answer.
If they continually avoid answering the questions, I am certain that they are hiding a truth that they know will condemn them universally.
So, how about you Democrats not act like my kids when they are trying to hide something really bad from me.
Answer the questions.
Remind us...
When's the last time the Democrats in the Senate passed a budget?
In other words, when's the last time the Democrats even had a goddam plan for government?
And, just why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?
Then, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And, why haven't the Democrats had a plan for government in four goddam years?
And, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
And, why is Obama trying to disarm the American people not living in Democrat districts?
And, why do you constantly lie about Obama passing the bar and ever seeing the inside of a court room as a lawyer?
... and;
What does your psychiatrist say about your characteristic propensity to digress when answering a question proves you to be fullofshit?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it a joke to point out that this woman is a fool?
you do realize you just made my point for me, don't you?

no, i guess you don't. duh!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
About normal. Everyone doing what they do.
'ello...be we beyond the alloted 720 seconds yet?

lol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fake giant Pandas having sex with Hillary Clinton. Is this the best the Right Wing can do against her?
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2013/0...
pretty much.
Yet you and your ilk continually practice the politics of personal attack and destruction against all Republicans.

So, live with it.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how Dweeb disappears when his lies are exposed?? HAHAHA
Only to return later, ignoring the lies he's been busted on, repeating them anew.
Like how he asked for the timeline for weeks, and ignored the dozen times you posted the timeline.
I'd ignore him, but it's too much fun pointing out his lies and paranoid insanity!!
I did enjoy his 'for every dollar the gov't spends a dollar is taken out of the economy...' diatribe, that was one of his funniest, I sort miss that one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Amy Kremer can work it into her act.
Hah, now there's a chica that makes a young person want to run right down and register as a Republican.
Realtime rears his ugly racism once again.
TEAtoes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty obvious what's wrong with him.
Everything!! After all, he's an admitted Teabagger, like Nobraina.
We all know what Teabaggers do, don't we??
And these two are both recievers.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You need something actually useful tuh do?

Rub our T.E.A. feet! For FWEE.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is talking about it. Who knows if it's real or not. Nobody's seen it. Kind of like Obama's degrees and birth certificate. It could all be a hoax.
)))))))
How is Sheriff Joe and his posse doing? Are they still in Hawaii searching for the birth certificate? I wonder if Homer could join their posse? Some say they got as far as California and their horse couldn't go no further.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely 100% correct. That's why we need the Fair Tax.
The US used to have a Fair Tax system before the Republicans enacted the 16th amendment and this was during their Progressive Era or Forth Party System as it has been called because under Artle 1 Section 8 Clause 1 which states that taxes have to be uniform throughout the United States which the 16th amendment's purpose was to throw out that part of the US Constitution in Article 1 Section 8 Clause 1 so the Federal Government would no longer be required by the US constitution to make taxes uniform & fair throughout the United States.

Article 1, Section 8

Clause 1.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

http://www.shmoop.com/constitution/article-1-...

Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution

Adoption

On July 12, 1909, the resolution proposing the Sixteenth Amendment was passed by the Sixty-first Congress(Republican Majority) and was submitted to the state legislatures. Support for the income tax was strongest in the western states and opposition was strongest in the northeastern states. In 1910, New York Governor Charles Evans Hughes, shortly before becoming a Supreme Court Justice, spoke out against the income tax amendment. While he supported the idea of a federal income tax, Hughes believed the words "from whatever source derived" in the proposed amendment implied that the federal government would have the power to tax state and municipal bonds. He believed this would excessively centralize governmental power and "would make it impossible for the state to keep any property".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendm...

61st United States Congress

Senate Majority: Republican
House Majority: Republican

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/61st_United_Stat...

Progressive Era

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Era

Fourth Party System

The Fourth Party System is the term used in political science and history for the period in American political history from about 1896 to 1932 that was dominated by the Republican party, excepting the 1912 split in which Democrats held the White House for eight years. History texts usually call it the Progressive Era.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Party_Sys...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Don't get angry!!

You make stupid predictions that have never come to pass, yet when we laugh at them, you get all emotional??

Get over yourself.

If you don't want to look the fool, quit predicting things that never occur.

DUH

It's been 2 years since you predicted the $7 gasoline.

Where is it??

We won't even get into your completely ridiculous predictions about electricity prices. Because you got that one from Dear Old Dad, proving the nut didn't fall too far from the nut tree!!

Quit sticking your entire leg in your mouth, we'll quit laughing at you, OK??
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You really are a stupid f++k, aren't you?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how much ammunition do you think Obama needs?
Just the first procurement was 750 million rounds. That's enough to shoot every person in the country almost three times. Since, that procurement has been increased to 1.2 billion rounds.
Let's put that into a real-world perspective.
Two nations like France and Germany consumed about 70 million rounds of ammunition a year in the first world war.
Obama's first procurement was enough for France and Germany to fight a full-scale war for 10 years.
So, please tell us what the goddam plan is. Why the f**k does Obama need that much ammunition procured solely for domestic use?
>So basically our government is buying in bulk to get better pricing? They should be applauded for this.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you do anything on your own??
You just make up lies, then ask others to disprove them.
If you haven't learned to use Google, there's not much we can do to help you.
If you're that stupid, quit wasting our time with your ignorance.
Everything you claim is a lie, yet you persist.
Let's talk about geothermal energy and aquifers, shall we??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Start talking, dufus. I do recall you being ignorant of the existence of geothermal cooling, and you seem to think thermodynamics works like Obamanomics - heat just magically goes into another dimension.
TEAtoes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you and your ilk continually practice the politics of personal attack and destruction against all Republicans.
So, live with it.
G'day Galt..tell Duh A Vey to beware of flying asteroid bits (bless those peoples hearts!)...

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
AHaHaHaaa .. I wasn't one of the NINE nor was I on here at 5 A.M.
But I'll give you My Opinion < if it'll ease the pain > ...
Satire, or "Black/Dark Humour - Comedy" can be very funny.
True Comedic Talent is Rooted in Brilliance. Besides, there are no other positive judgeits with such colour and pizazz!
Here, have a Song to Celebrate The Day! Ready to Be Happy!?!:)
No Better Way To Start The Day! Ah, Musica of The Motown Sound!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Old Reaper, you're crackin' me up every time you ask this question!
WHY? And the WHO? is even funnier! Hope you enjoy the song.
Can you still GET UP? GET IT ON? LOL !!!
A'Scusi the inproprietousness ...~ Sincerely, Snarky ... ;)
<quoted text>
Is this the REAL New YAWK?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I did enjoy his 'for every dollar the gov't spends a dollar is taken out of the economy...' diatribe, that was one of his funniest, I sort miss that one.
Ok. Where does that dollar come from, dufus....

It comes from the economy, dufus.
Unless on your planet money grows on trees....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

And you are all sweetness and light to your opponents??

Your racist ilk have used the politics of personal destruction on Obama for over 4 years now.

Problem is, it backfired badly.

And you are reaping the whirlwind you so richly deserve.

Democrats in full ascendancy, Republiclowns in full retreat.

Deal with it, loser!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, live with it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were honest, you would note that this is an opinion piece written by Paul Krugman, a radical leftist whose only economic plan is more and more and more government spending.
so the next time one of you nitwits wants to tell us about a Rush Limbaugh economic 'prediction' we should all stop typing and really, REALLY, pay attention??

so it's like this dudette....ya ain't gots no credibilitys!

Redneckese. for your viewing pleasure. hello!? anyone home?

(hey, don't get mad at me. i just swing at 'em.)
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how much ammunition do you think Obama needs?
Just the first procurement was 750 million rounds. That's enough to shoot every person in the country almost three times. Since, that procurement has been increased to 1.2 billion rounds.
Let's put that into a real-world perspective.
Two nations like France and Germany consumed about 70 million rounds of ammunition a year in the first world war.
Obama's first procurement was enough for France and Germany to fight a full-scale war for 10 years.
So, please tell us what the goddam plan is. Why the f**k does Obama need that much ammunition procured solely for domestic use?
Look, according to the article it's enough ammo to shoot every person 5 times, not 3 times, so at least get your conspiracy theory straight -

The Homeland Security Department wants to buy more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the next four or five years. It says it needs them roughly the equivalent of five bullets for every person in the United States for law enforcement agents in training and on duty.

The U.S. Treasury

The state of West Virginia is Unconstitutional
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>>So basically our government is buying in bulk to get better pricing? They should be applauded for this.
Perhaps they're buying it to keep it off the streets
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you do realize you just made my point for me, don't you?
no, i guess you don't. duh!
Sheila Jackson Lee is a prime example of why the black community is in the sorry shape that it is in America.

Time to stop blaming others dead for 100 years or more and start looking in the mirror to see the reason for your shortcomings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 792,841 - 792,860 of1,032,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••