Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854546 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
"Don't forget to include everyone"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =axjrxkblK_4XX
In what? Are you referring to another branch of the cowardly and stoopid american military who couldn't find their asses with both hands? Fat, doughy, pin headed country boys with guns in the wrong country killing women and children and old men because the big ol' daddy figure tol' them to? Is that what you mean coward? This? This is the ultimate good in your beady eyes? To do what you're told no matter what it is? Are you retarded?(rhetorical.)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#854547 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A) It's not Obama's money. It's my money.
B) The Treasury Department isn't a source of moneey. It is only a repository for money. And, it doesn't have any money. It is 16.5 trillion dollars in debt.
I've read about taxing/seizing existing assets, something right out of Karl Marx's "Das Kapital". And, I've read about the Democrats setting up an unconstitutional government, aside from the Constitutional government that is required to be funded through Congress, to be funded by trillion dollar coins given to the Fed (assuming the Fed isn't broke, too... it's time we audit the Fed and find out if we really have any backing for our currency or not) and the Fed gives to this unconstitutional alternate government what it says is real money, which is right out of Machievelli's "The Prince". And I've read about plans to sell federal land (that is actually part of states) to China in exchange for payment on the debt.(Obama is about as ignorant as a person can get, but even he should know the federal government can't give part of a state to some foreign government.)
I cannot think of a source of enough money to pay for Obama's government. If I could think of a source for that much money, I'd suggest it as a way to avoid collapsing the government.
So, I'm asking the Democrats who are in control where they will get the money from to pay for Obama's government and prevent the collapse of the government.
What is their plan? They do have a plan, don't they? Please don't tell me they don't even have a plan.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A) Obama's not spending it.
B) The US Treasury is the source of all federal funds.
C) You're an ignorant twit.
1 post removed
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#854549 Feb 5, 2013
Justice Department white paper: government can kill American citizens without clear evidence (tell me this isn't the 'enemy within')

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/justice-d...

Location hidden

#854550 Feb 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Flacktard.
Can't decide to get a 10% discount or a 10% instant rebate on his $200 purchase.
I mean, these two things are sooooooooooooooooooo different.
One way, he ends up with an extra $20 in his wallet and in the other way he ends up with an extra $20 in his wallet.
No wonder so many of 'em live in trailer parks.

I've never seen anybody over the age of six work so hard at being stupid.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854551 Feb 5, 2013
Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
I CHOOSE TO PISS ALL OVER YOU CLOWNS CEASELESSLY. APPARENTLY CONVERSATION ISN'T YOUR FORTE'!!!! YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND? YOU WILL SHUT UP NOW OR YOU WILL BE SWIMMING IN PISS!!!! YOU ARE STOOPID PEOPLE. IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE YOU'RE EVEN ALIVE LET ALONE ALLOWED TO COMMUNICATE!!! DIE, NOW!!!!
The roof, the roof, the roof is on...

Location hidden

#854552 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
The Treasury Department isn't a source of money. It is a repository for money collected from a source of money. Saying "the Treasury Department" is like saying "from trees that grow money".
Unless, it is their plan to establish an unconstitutional government aside from the government defined in the Constitution, and mint trillion dollar coins to give to the Federal Reserve, who will give them what they claim is real money, and conduct government business unconstitutionally outside the authority of the government described in the Constitution.
Is that the plan?
I do think the people who came up with this idea are very uneducated. This is right out of Machievelli's "The Prince", and they don't even realize it.
How can you expect a group of people as ignorant as this to ever be able to maintain something as complex as the US government?
Is that the plan?
Then just say so.
Say, "Our plan is to establish an unconstitutional government and eliminate the constitutional government."
How did you get there genius?

The Constitution authorizes the Congress to accrue debt (I can't believe I'M arguing this position but the guy's a frickin' nutcase).

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#854553 Feb 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Commonly - look up the definition assh*le.
OK. I did as you said and I looked up the definition of as*hole.

Your name was prominently displayed in bold type.

What next?
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854554 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
"Don't forget to include everyone"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =axjrxkblK_4XX
Hey, big fatty, bet you regrettin' those 5000 calories now, ain't you, hon? You only overlook the one thing: alllllll that useless shit in you movies shows american sojurs in a country that never do nuthin' to us. It like you ex-wife always tell you: "Honey, you're in the wrong hole again."

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#854555 Feb 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
A) Obama's not spending it.
B) The US Treasury is the source of all federal funds.
C) You're an ignorant twit.
Nice try Tenzing, I almost fell for it. All of the above is the correct answer.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854556 Feb 5, 2013
Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
In what? Are you referring to another branch of the cowardly and stoopid american military who couldn't find their asses with both hands? Fat, doughy, pin headed country boys with guns in the wrong country killing women and children and old men because the big ol' daddy figure tol' them to? Is that what you mean coward? This? This is the ultimate good in your beady eyes? To do what you're told no matter what it is? Are you retarded?(rhetorical.)
You keep thinking that, S for brains.

BTW...

Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854557 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
The roof, the roof, the roof is on...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HtEcZmraIWIXX
Oh yeah? Well here's a movie fo' you you big bad brave moron...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hahahahahahahahahah, you help him get his head blown off in the wrong country. How stoopid is the military? Du.. du.. duh.

Location hidden

#854558 Feb 5, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Justice Department white paper: government can kill American citizens without clear evidence (tell me this isn't the 'enemy within')
It is.

I understand the reasoning behind this along with the elimination of due process under Bush and I'm sure its founded on the best intentions but all Hitler wanted was prosperity and purity for his country.

This country's Rule of Law was established so that no Tyrant could arbitrarily imprison or execute you, the citizen.

That's over now; better start thinkin' up a new name.
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854559 Feb 5, 2013
"So, um, what happened to the other half of your head, Bob?"
"Oh, I lost it in Iraq, you know, 9/11?"
"What'd Iraq have to do with the Trade Center attacks, Bob?"
(slamming his hands down on the bed) "Dammit! You know I can't remember!"

Location hidden

#854560 Feb 5, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Hey, when you outlaw natural rights, only outlaws will have rights.

Location hidden

#854561 Feb 5, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Tenzing, I almost fell for it. All of the above is the correct answer.
I was sure leaving "D)" off would fool ya.
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854562 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep thinking that, S for brains.
BTW...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vWtQ4lfU2voXX
Um, ok. Was that a trick statement or is you got the boys on my trail? Fuck you, pinhead. I'm not hard to find, I'd be just thrilled to meet you and see if I can re-focus that other eye of yours. What's it gonna be, cowboy, you gonna stand up like a man or is you gonna keep sendin' me pictures I couldn't care less about. I know what you are. I know what you represent. Go watch cartoons.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#854563 Feb 5, 2013
Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n75MDxkxOM4XX
Hahahahahahahahahah, you help him get his head blown off in the wrong country. How stoopid is the military? Du.. du.. duh.
You are a very special kind of idiot aren't you?
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854564 Feb 5, 2013
Jesus! Now there's another two and a half million of these clowns wandering around the country lookin' to prove their manhood. Piss on 'em. Country clowns.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854565 Feb 5, 2013
Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n75MDxkxOM4XX
I don't click the links of savages, dirt ball.

You can, however, send it to www.crymeariversavage .com
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#854566 Feb 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah moron you've posted this before but don't provide any evidence to back up your claims.
You're just another right wing idiot pulling stuff directly from your anal orifice.
So much to do...so little desire to research it you idiot. Mistakes are proof that you are trying dumbass.. Looking for friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine rebels watch Scotland vote with envy 5 min Ivan 9
An era closes for Schullers and their congregants (Jun '12) 26 min R Schuller 3
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 40 min redeemer 2,753
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,588
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 49 min cpeter1313 28
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,647
US stocks start lower 1 hr William Knight 34
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 35
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Sharrp Shooter 262,486
Opinion Line 6 hr woodtick57 63
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 6 hr barefoot2626 141
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••