Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#826175 Dec 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam transported them to Syria. One of his top generals and one of his top scientists said so. Probably why Syria now has them.
Covering up a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 for political gain is perfectly acceptable to democrats?
Is that what you're saying? You deflected the topic so I'm not really sure.
That's a lie Carol, on someones part. Syria is/was a longtime ally to Saddam's bitter enemy Iran.

Whatever___you're welcome to name the general and scientist, I'm sure you have that info handy, it should at least be good for a few laughs.
1 post removed

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#826177 Dec 20, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>THEY TRIED GETTIng rid of the REM 700 said it had a mind of its own how does yours work nato 7.62x51/.308 win
My Rem 700 is chambered in 7mm UltraMag, and it is a custom gun with a match barrel and work done on the trigger assembly. I've used the Rem 700 in 7.62 NATO a lot when I was in the Marines. It was always a very dependable and reliable piece. I preferred it over the Winchester model 70. Both, though, have a reputation for reliability and dependability.
My AR-10 is chambered in 7.62 NATO. The gas system is designed for the 7.62 NATO. The .308 Rem can cause problems ejecting a round because it doesn't generate enough pressure delivered to the gas system. However, the casing dimensions are identical.
proud2bwhite

Chepachet, RI

#826178 Dec 20, 2012
When obama spoke last Friday I thought he was actualy sinsere but now its easy to see he only sees the ct victims as a tool to push his treasonous agenda.its sad that the children will be used like that . They deserve better.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#826179 Dec 20, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> EVERY site of mass killings in the last while were in gun free zones. Now I wonder why that was? Why did the people committing the crimes drive past other places to spots posted with 'gun free zone' signs? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
I don't think a crazed killer cares about anything
1 post removed
carol

Orlando, FL

#826181 Dec 20, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What a moran!(Can I get a big GFY for the grifter?)
Save one for your propaganda media too.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/Health/story...

"It was a classic episode on the old "Candid Camera" show -- people getting on an elevator and turning backward just because everyone else did, and we all laughed.

"It turns out the joke is on us. This example illustrate something that we humans don't like to admit about ourselves: We follow the pack. Like birds in a flock or sheep in a pasture, we follow -- sometimes at our own peril."

...uh-oh...another credible source...pay attention, Homer...you're in for a real eye opener...this will be completely ignored and disputed by the same ones who feed on ABCs propaganda when it aligns with their liberal agenda...wait and see.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#826182 Dec 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This crossed my mind too in the recent past. Clinton was responsible for the Waco tragedy. I don't recall much criticism or lamenting by the media or those on the left.
Basically, if it's a republican ordering a Waco tragedy or a republican lying about a 9/11 attack on an embassy, the outrage on the left explodes into hysteria and media propaganda outlets hype up every minute detail into epic proportions.
If it's a democrat...the sound of silence...deafening silence.
And they even deny it.
This is the new democrat party. Uncanny.
This is the new normal, carol. The MSM says it is so.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#826183 Dec 20, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you don't keep up with events, Lanza killed himself before he would have to face an armed adversary.
And, Lanza chose the most defenseless victims he could find.
I can tell you a little about his state of mind. He was insane. If you don't come to that conclusion after knowing that he slaughtered defenseless 5 year olds, then you shouldn't even be commenting here.
Let's review some of the facts:
He was allowed to seclude himself and not interact with society.
He spent his life playing video games pretending to slaughter images that presented no real threat to him.
He slaughtered people that presented no real threat to him.
He killed himself before he would have to face people that presented a real threat to him.
Who cares about the details of his thoughts. It's obvious he was violently insane. If you're going to digress, then I'd suggest a digression in the direction of how he became detatched from society and why he chose the most defenseless victims he could find.
It should be very obvious he had no intent of confronting anything that wasn't defenseless.
Just the presence of an armed guard would have prevented this.
The details of his thoughts are the real point, aren't they? After all, guns don't kill people, people do. I never said that the American populace isn't desensitized through movies, television, social networking, music, video games. You somehow cling to the hypothesis that it is a sure certain absolute fail-proof bet that an armed security guard would have prevented or changed that day. Sadly, we'll never know - and by "we" I include you. What I do know is that he knew the school, and that even a deranged madman would tactically understand to take out the security guard first.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#826184 Dec 20, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They've always known that. I don't own unregistered weapons. You see, unlike Obama's criminal base that slaughters as many people in one city as are killed in a full-scale war, I comply with the law.
That's one of the differences between me and the people who live in areas that vote 100% Obama.(Like it's even possible that tens of thousands of people can vote and not one pushes the wrong button by mistake.)
Savage Cracker Barrel? LOL! Can't make this shyt up!
1 post removed

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#826186 Dec 20, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal, State, and local law enforcement. Remember, it would be law then and aren't most gun owners "law-abiding citizens"?

Duncan wrote:
Point well made!
I noticed neither of you referenced the Constitution.
Care to explain that?
carol

Orlando, FL

#826187 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny 'cause you're the one pretending to have a handle on it with your "God did it" explanation. Cosmologists and physicists don't even pretend to have a handle on it identifying events as Big Bang +(x) nanoseconds or whatever depending on what they're talking about.
Sure makes a lot more sense to believe in something greater than ourselves when it comes to the infinity of the universe and especially our own little world that is nothing else like what we've seen in our own backyard in our own little galaxy which floats among thousands of others out there in the blackness.

The miracle of life on this planet and the logic behind it cannot possibly be a simple fluke of nature or a massive coincidence.

It takes a much smaller brain to think that than to ponder something much greater and omnipotent being behind it all.

Either that or an astounding arrogance.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#826188 Dec 20, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, you can. You just did. Go back and read it again, you drunk skanque.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#826189 Dec 20, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
reality?
so i wonder why Bushmaster took down it's site? reality? addressing a real issue? or just a harbinger of what's to come after Cerberus Capital Management decided it was time to get out?
If a lynch mob led by the Jerk-In-Chief and Wide Mouth Biden was coming to get you, would you advertise your location? And while this is going on, why would anyone want to invest in your company when the Liberal MSM is painting you as a criminal?

You and reality don't get along too well, I see. Fool.
1 post removed
carol

Orlando, FL

#826191 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what your "common sense" tells you:
"Cowboy movies and war movies depict history and reality."
Really???
See Carol, that's the problem with "common sense", its so often confused with nonsense.
The Old West was the background behind every single cowboy movie. The plots were fictional but not the reality.

Same with war movies.

You sure get yourself confused a lot trying so hard to be right.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#826192 Dec 20, 2012
Payback for "Sandy" treachery?

Newark Mayor Cory Booker announced Thursday that he plans to explore a possible bid for Senate in 2014, effectively ruling out a run against Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

Booker revealed his plans in a web video posted late Thursday morning. In it, he vowed to complete his full second term as mayor, and added: "I will explore the possibility of running for the United States Senate in 2014."

The seat up in 2014 is currently held by Democrat Frank Lautenberg. There's no word on whether Lautenberg will retire. Lautenberg is 88. Booker is 43.

Booker was seen as the Democrats' best chance for taking on Christie in 2013, with both of them having emerged as national political figures. However, the Republican governor's approval ratings have been on the rise in the wake of Superstorm Sandy.
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Bronx, NY

#826193 Dec 20, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
My Rem 700 is chambered in 7mm UltraMag, and it is a custom gun with a match barrel and work done on the trigger assembly. I've used the Rem 700 in 7.62 NATO a lot when I was in the Marines. It was always a very dependable and reliable piece. I preferred it over the Winchester model 70. Both, though, have a reputation for reliability and dependability.
My AR-10 is chambered in 7.62 NATO. The gas system is designed for the 7.62 NATO. The .308 Rem can cause problems ejecting a round because it doesn't generate enough pressure delivered to the gas system. However, the casing dimensions are identical.
responsible gun ownership right thANKS
dem

United States

#826194 Dec 20, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed neither of you referenced the Constitution.
Care to explain that?
I'm tearing up that old rag, midget.
TR Jones

Edison, NJ

#826195 Dec 20, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
I would say BAN PEOPLE OF COLOR BUT THE LIB DEMS WERE ONE steop AHEAD ON this ONE LOOK AT THE PRISON POPULATION JUST A MATTER OF TIME,THE DEMS NEVER PREVENT PEOPLE AND CHILDREN OF COLOR FROM WHAT THEY PROTECT EVERYONE ELSE FROM
Certain neighborhoods need laws banning voodoo. It can lead to injury and/or death by elephant tusk and drowning.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/harlem-gr...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/voodoo-...

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/wom...
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Bronx, NY

#826196 Dec 20, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
this troll IS A AHOLE LILY IS A TROLL AND A AHOLE
1 post removed
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#826198 Dec 20, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do all the urban gangbangers get their guns?
Many are illegal aliens who can't even produce ID.
There was a lot of money coming into that household, the alimony schedule for this year alone was $289K, Adam had a car, perhaps even a credit card or two and at his age, he could have purchased his own weapons if he so desired. The kid was a freaky looking little fk but he wasn't helpless, he'd taken courses at a nearby college and actually had a couple of pals.

Maybe the techs can find something on the computer that will go towards explaining why he was so upset or maybe his brother knows something, dad doesn't__he hasn't talked to Adam for over two years.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#826199 Dec 20, 2012
Good News
Sales of previously owned US homes rose in November to their highest level in three years, figures have shown.Sales rose 5.9% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.04 million last month.Meanwhile the economy grew faster than previously thought in the third quarter, at an annualised rate of 3.1%.The Commerce Department had previously estimated that growth hit 2.7% in the three months to September.However economists still predict much slower growth in the final three months of the year.
Rising prices
The NAR said that there was "healthy demand" in the housing market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More US special ops troops may be needed in Yemen 3 min Barack the Yellow 21
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 4 min barefoot2626 1,586
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 304,431
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Limbertwig 168,077
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 5 min Truth 621
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 6 min Lamer 58
Greek radical left wins election, threatening m... 10 min Asian Guy 1
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 27 min Jim 2,302
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 1 hr barefoot2626 1,799
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 2 hr Le Duped 118
More from around the web