Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Bush Our Worst President

El Monte, CA

#809274 Nov 20, 2012
The world would have been a better place without Republicans.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#809275 Nov 20, 2012
"warrantless access to our emails" a bill championed by democrat/nazi Patrick Leahy, sure to be signed by Obimbles.
PeLousy

Pompano Beach, FL

#809276 Nov 20, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
Obama is a Republican?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#809277 Nov 20, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
Democrats have owned it for four years, is it a better place?
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809278 Nov 20, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have owned it for four years, is it a better place?
yes it is . Our boys are back home from Iraq ,bin laden got bitched slapped ,our economy didn't completely collapsed like in Greece Spain or Ireland ,GMC was saved hence saving thousands of jobs passed Wall Street Reform so billionaires won't steal anymore from the poor ,passed Health Care Reform so 80 millions of Americans can be healthy ,recapitalized Banks,Told Mubarak to Go,Reversed Bush Torture Policies,Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending.... list goes on ..

Now ,what have you did to better America in the past 4 years except for bytching ?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#809279 Nov 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
OK. A Link. Now what?

BTW, Richard Kimball, the vote smart guy, lost to John McCain way back when and he didn't like it one bit. He's been a sore loser ever since. So, in revenge, he started vote smart. The Tuscon Gazette wrote that Kimball suffers from terminal weirdness.

Must be related to you somehow.
springLoaded

AOL

#809280 Nov 20, 2012

END TIME WARS, ISRAEL & ANTICHRIST (*News )

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#809281 Nov 20, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>A regular oven works fine for cooking pizza - I just have a better than average husband, and he likes it brick-oven style.
You really are a glass-half-empty kinda guy, John.
You really are a trash can-half-full kinda gal, sister.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809282 Nov 20, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're a real man a real gentleman who's calling women trash

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#809283 Nov 20, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal does not equate with right.
Licensed does not equate with trustworthy.
And an unglued person calling themselves bonded is really cute.
It's almost as if Ma Barker dressed up as a Nun and then visited blogs using it as an avatar...
You have no idea.
:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#809284 Nov 20, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it seems I occupy a large portion of your thoughts.

Funny - you rarely raise a blip on my radar screen.

Moving on.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#809285 Nov 20, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>She's Jewish . Why would a overwhelmingly Christian nation have a Jewish secretary of state ?
Henry Kissinger, Madeleine Albright...

Do you rightwingers know anything?
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#809286 Nov 20, 2012
The United States government was not designed to be an entitlement machine !!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809287 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>well no, actually she's Jewish . No Jew can be a REAL American .
You want her to be the secretary of state so she can throw some weight in support of Israel not America .
She's pro choice partial birth abortionist who has millions of unborn Americans blood on her hands ..
I'd have to read HER words on anything else, beyond what I heard HER say, on Libya.

MY opinion had NOTHING to do with Israel, or any other poliTICal agenda, except what I have heard HER state on Libya.

Maybe YOU shouldn't try and speak for other people...even though it does seem to be a terribly redundant behavorial disorder type occurance of some ( butnot all) that post here.

They haven't grown up enough, to realize, it's pretty ignorant to try and put ones own opinions into others mouths.

I don't believe in anti-semitics either--finding such innuendos to be quite racist.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809288 Nov 20, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Henry Kissinger, Madeleine Albright...
Do you rightwingers know anything?
There is a significant number of Jews in our gov . This is why our economy almost collapsed ,this is also why we are involved in countless wars
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809289 Nov 20, 2012
James Madison wrote:
Amen!
1 post removed

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#809291 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>yes it is . Our boys are back home from Iraq ,bin laden got bitched slapped ,our economy didn't completely collapsed like in Greece Spain or Ireland ,GMC was saved hence saving thousands of jobs passed Wall Street Reform so billionaires won't steal anymore from the poor ,passed Health Care Reform so 80 millions of Americans can be healthy ,recapitalized Banks,Told Mubarak to Go,Reversed Bush Torture Policies,Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending.... list goes on ..
Now ,what have you did to better America in the past 4 years except for bytching ?
Good Lord. What have I did? Never mind.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809292 Nov 20, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to read HER words on anything else, beyond what I heard HER say, on Libya.
MY opinion had NOTHING to do with Israel, or any other poliTICal agenda, except what I have heard HER state on Libya.
Maybe YOU shouldn't try and speak for other people...even though it does seem to be a terribly redundant behavorial disorder type occurance of some ( butnot all) that post here.
They haven't grown up enough, to realize, it's pretty ignorant to try and put ones own opinions into others mouths.
I don't believe in anti-semitics either--finding such innuendos to be quite racist.
so you think the only person qualified to be our new secretary of state is Feinstein ?Out of 300 000 000 Americans only she's qualifies ?

"The most you or anyone can learn is from simple observation "
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809293 Nov 20, 2012
James Madison wrote:
but it was designed to rip off its citizens ??
FreeduhmofKetchu ppeeps

Somerset, KY

#809294 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>yes it is . Our boys are back home from Iraq ,bin laden got bitched slapped ,our economy didn't completely collapsed like in Greece Spain or Ireland ,GMC was saved hence saving thousands of jobs passed Wall Street Reform so billionaires won't steal anymore from the poor ,passed Health Care Reform so 80 millions of Americans can be healthy ,recapitalized Banks,Told Mubarak to Go,Reversed Bush Torture Policies,Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending.... list goes on ..
Tolerated not much of anything but campaigning, commie type-czarish and regime-ishness at times, robbinghoodietic type givverment, and DISinformation to the American public...and the INability of leadership to even instill a BUDGET, FOR America agai. not against it.

Why do you think so many states have started secession petitions?

DUH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min harmonious 262,859
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min angel 153,855
Congressional Hispanic Caucus comes under fire ... 9 min ronnie 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,081
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 19 min Waco 1909 22,612
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 21 min grave digger 2,824
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 28 min Frankie Rizzo 89
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr woodtick57 319
Opinion Line 1 hr woodtick57 100
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 2 hr barefoot2626 92
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••