Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809264 Nov 20, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
i suck
Right on !!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#809265 Nov 20, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat it!
Isn't that what MJ told the little boys over cookies 'n milk?

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#809266 Nov 20, 2012
dem the dikless wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano might be nostrilfuckface.
He likes to play chick with a dk.
still obsessed with diks, eh dikless?

Lapeer, MI

#809267 Nov 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who David Brooks is?
Must not be much of a "conservative".
How about George Will and William F. Buckley? Those names new to you too?
David Brooks writes for the NY Times. That's a hint, Boy Scout.
He is the Liberal's favorite Conservative.

Hint, Hint...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#809268 Nov 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
A RHETORICAL IMPERATIVE??? BIG TALK FO' SUCH A L'IL MAN. YOU KNOW, DEBIL KNOW THIS BUILDER ONE TIME... WHAT WUZ HIS NAME? OH YEAH! JOHN KOERNIG. HE A L'IL BITTY GUY WITH A BIG BUSHY BEARD AN' ASPIRATIONS OF BEIN' TALLER AT SOME POINT. HE PUT A NAIL-GUN UP AGAINST DEBIL'S CHEST AN THREATEN TO PULL THE TRIGGER. DEBIL TAKE THE NAILGUN AWAY FROM HIM, PUT IT UP AGAINST HIS CHEST, AN' THEN HE PULL THE TRIGGER. YOU A LOT LIKE JOHN. STOOPID. WHILE JOHN IN THE HOSPITAL DEBIL GO FUCK HIS WIFE'S BRAINS OUT, A WEAVER OF WOOL SHE SPIN AN' DYE HERSELF. SO EVERYTHING WORK OUT FO' EVERYBODY AN' DEBIL GET A NICE BLANKET OUT THE DEAL.
Was that when you were refurbishing fine antique furniture? Did you shoot him with a framer or a pinner? I need to know these things, it puts your warped tale in the proper perspective.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#809269 Nov 20, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just asked the question. I have no beef with you. If I remember the pharmacist was the store owner which was the way most were back in the day.
I offer you my apologies for my sharp tone, and agree that the pharmacist I referred to in that post would be the owner of the Pharmacy.

I guess it was the perceived slur against taxi drivers with peccadilloes against alcohol breath and dogs which got to me. Sorry for the 'drunk ass' comment.
I have no beef with you either.
:)

Lapeer, MI

#809270 Nov 20, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Voice of experience?
My business is completely legal, while I myself am licensed, and bonded.
Next.
Legal does not equate with right.
Licensed does not equate with trustworthy.
And an unglued person calling themselves bonded is really cute.

It's almost as if Ma Barker dressed up as a Nun and then visited blogs using it as an avatar...

Lapeer, MI

#809271 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>Agreed.
We find common ground.
Now if we could just agree that women should be left to make our own medical decisions, we might be getting somewhere.
Murder is not simply a medical decision, Mrs.Mengele.

Lapeer, MI

#809272 Nov 20, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Few people have a pizza oven.
She uses it to desiccate roadkill for making lampshades.
Shady business.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#809273 Nov 20, 2012
The demonazis in the US senate strive to remove more of our privacy:

A Senate proposal touted as protecting Americans' e-mail privacy has been quietly rewritten, giving government agencies more surveillance power than they possess under current law.

CNET has learned that Patrick Leahy, the influential Democratic chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, has dramatically reshaped his legislation in response to law enforcement concerns. A vote on his bill, which now authorizes warrantless access to Americans' e-mail, is scheduled for next week.

Leahy's rewritten bill would allow more than 22 agencies -- including the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Federal Communications Commission -- to access Americans' e-mail, Google Docs files, Facebook wall posts, and Twitter direct messages without a search warrant. It also would give the FBI and Homeland Security more authority, in some circumstances, to gain full access to Internet accounts without notifying either the owner or a judge.(CNET obtained the revised draft from a source involved in the negotiations with Leahy.)

Revised bill highlights

Grants warrantless access to Americans' electronic correspondence to over 22 federal agencies. Only a subpoena is required, not a search warrant signed by a judge based on probable cause.
Permits state and local law enforcement to warrantlessly access Americans' correspondence stored on systems not offered "to the public," including university networks.
Authorizes any law enforcement agency to access accounts without a warrant -- or subsequent court review -- if they claim "emergency" situations exist.
Says providers "shall notify" law enforcement in advance of any plans to tell their customers that they've been the target of a warrant, order, or subpoena.
Delays notification of customers whose accounts have been accessed from 3 days to "10 business days." This notification can be postponed by up to 360 days.
Bush Our Worst President

El Monte, CA

#809274 Nov 20, 2012
The world would have been a better place without Republicans.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#809275 Nov 20, 2012
"warrantless access to our emails" a bill championed by democrat/nazi Patrick Leahy, sure to be signed by Obimbles.
PeLousy

Pompano Beach, FL

#809276 Nov 20, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
Obama is a Republican?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#809277 Nov 20, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
Democrats have owned it for four years, is it a better place?
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809278 Nov 20, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have owned it for four years, is it a better place?
yes it is . Our boys are back home from Iraq ,bin laden got bitched slapped ,our economy didn't completely collapsed like in Greece Spain or Ireland ,GMC was saved hence saving thousands of jobs passed Wall Street Reform so billionaires won't steal anymore from the poor ,passed Health Care Reform so 80 millions of Americans can be healthy ,recapitalized Banks,Told Mubarak to Go,Reversed Bush Torture Policies,Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending.... list goes on ..

Now ,what have you did to better America in the past 4 years except for bytching ?

Lapeer, MI

#809279 Nov 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
OK. A Link. Now what?

BTW, Richard Kimball, the vote smart guy, lost to John McCain way back when and he didn't like it one bit. He's been a sore loser ever since. So, in revenge, he started vote smart. The Tuscon Gazette wrote that Kimball suffers from terminal weirdness.

Must be related to you somehow.
springLoaded

AOL

#809280 Nov 20, 2012

END TIME WARS, ISRAEL & ANTICHRIST (*News )

Lapeer, MI

#809281 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>A regular oven works fine for cooking pizza - I just have a better than average husband, and he likes it brick-oven style.
You really are a glass-half-empty kinda guy, John.
You really are a trash can-half-full kinda gal, sister.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809282 Nov 20, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a trash can-half-full kinda gal, sister.
and you're a real man a real gentleman who's calling women trash

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#809283 Nov 20, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal does not equate with right.
Licensed does not equate with trustworthy.
And an unglued person calling themselves bonded is really cute.
It's almost as if Ma Barker dressed up as a Nun and then visited blogs using it as an avatar...
You have no idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 min xxxrayted 1,180
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Quirky 269,785
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 min dannyBOY lies again 11,444
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Subduction Zone 120,871
Eric Holder's legacy: From Guantanamo to Ferguson 1 min Michael 28
Second Texas nurse tests positive for Ebola; wo... 3 min Foster 119
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Zombies 158,767
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 15 min Great Caesars Ghost 174
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 18 min Great Caesars Ghost 514
'White boy' Biden calls tea party 'crazy' 25 min SobieskiSavedEurope 208

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE