Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263163 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#775573 Oct 17, 2012
Waxman, your waning. That's okay. Someone will hold the door open for you.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#775574 Oct 17, 2012
It's just not fun anymore!

I am all laughed out.

No less than five of you right wing dumbfffckkks conceded the debate last night: before it even started!

LOL

LOL

LOL

(what do you say to a right winger every time you see one? Ffffffcccckkkkkk YOU!)

gfy!

kma!

Upyours!
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#775575 Oct 17, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, they could be killed before they can become a citizen. Just like those sign on bonuses they use to lure young men to join, they just don't tell them they not get it right away, and if they get killed before its paid, it is not paid to his survivors
Not only are you a liar you are in Duponts words an idiot , nov.6 can't come fast enough .
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#775576 Oct 17, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
2 minutes ago you post: "Typical ex military. Becomes violent toward the very government that trained him to kill babies and woman."
Which is more laughable, your ignorance or hypocrisy?
BTW, you said you were already working on your "doctorate". Now it's "I'm going back"? Get your lies straight.
DUHMmo-the grunt-is sweating the plurality of the plebiscite propoganda polling rankings arising out of the heterogenous consituencies--send him some extra strength Right Guard with the fried chicken--he'll be okay then lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
EXPERIENCE
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775577 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Probably a cut and paste from a right wing basement dweller, to long for me to read.
Romney claims to have a plan which will put 12 million Americans to work yet he never mentions the home building or related industries.
Who does he think he's kidding, those industries are where 9 million of the unemployment numbers came from and those jobs will not return during one Presidential term, likely not two or in some areas even three.
Nothing Romney has will work because the sumbitch is lying, I'm not sure that Obama has anything worth bragging about either __but__his policies have stopped the nations bleeding and set us on a path to a recovery and he's shown the courage necessary to keep our nation away from unnecessary and costly wars.
face it, Hussein Obama is toast...his campaign has already given up on Florida....making Custer's last stand in Ohio.....

plus Hussein Obama is lying like crazy about our role in Libya....and providing arms to Al Qaeda in Syria......
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775578 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Obama lost that debate? Really?
Ever read a paper, "moonbat"
He lost it again! Meltdown in progress!
Your like Juraissic Park three!!
Enough!! Just stop it......you might blow your balllllz out!
<quoted text>
the debate focused all the news on Benghazi, a losing proposition for Hussein Obama....

Gallup Poll:

President Romney - 51%

Muslim Hussein Obama - 45%
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775579 Oct 17, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it horrifying whenever chicken hawks start wars for other people’s, whether legal or “illegal,” sons and daughters to fight for them when the motivation is primarily to support the military-industrial complex.
so, whose nest is Hussein Obama feathering by our ridiculous debacle in Afghanistan???.....

withdraw all our troops now.....today.....
carol

Orlando, FL

#775580 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And where do you base your conclusion that it's a crock??? Hopefully not an opinion piece on a rightwing blog, something you read on topix or , shudder, a 20 second FOX blurb.
Mitt is lying about his position on many topics of the day, he may as well lie about equal pay for women too, he has nothing to lose that I can see.
All politicians lie__all people connected to politicians lie and recently all media political pundits lie to enhance their personal income.
Do you follow the posts during a topic of discussion? I just posted this a few posts ago.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/295842/l...

But if that isn't good enough for you, PolitiFact also weighed in and reached a conclusion:

"The Obama campaign took a legitimate statistic and described it in a way that makes it sound much more dramatic than it actually is. The 77-cent figure is real, but it does not factor in occupations held, hours worked or length of tenure. Describing that statistic as referring to the pay for women 'doing the same work as men' earns it a rating of Mostly False."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Unfortunately, just about everything Obama says is "Mostly False".

Now please acknowledge that you read this in its entirety before responding.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775581 Oct 17, 2012
Obama bad for America wrote:
<quoted text>
1. He can't defend last 4 years...
2. He don't have vision for next 4 years...
He can go and be a lawyer after this election ...
He can go and move to Middle East, so he don't have to bow to anyone anymore ...and he can be closer to his Muslim friends ...he can go visit his friend Toni Rezko in jail, have coffee with Bill Ayers and go back to his old Rev. Wright church!
Hussein Obama (as well as his big-butted Queen Moochelle) lost their law licenses.....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#775582 Oct 17, 2012
Pres Obama, laughter, and who is considered rich...

"The room set aside for reporters to watch Tuesday night’s debate erupted into applause after President Obama ridiculed the size of Mitt Romney’s personal wealth"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/shameful-lapdog-...

Location hidden

#775583 Oct 17, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
face it, Hussein Obama is toast...his campaign has already given up on Florida....making Custer's last stand in Ohio.....
plus Hussein Obama is lying like crazy about our role in Libya....and providing arms to Al Qaeda in Syria......
Electoral votes - Obama up 2% in Ohio, down by only 1% in Florida and Huffington Post calls it a toss-up. Given up. Whatever.

Lying? Romney has that honor all wrapped up.
1 post removed
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#775585 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Were we playing? Who the fk are you?
I was responding to others.
Stevens father isn't interested in extending the politicizing of his sons death, nor are the families of the other deceased, what the fk do they know that the Romney campaign doesn't?
I don't think anyone really wants to "politicize" such a sad siutation Realtime--except for the ones who only wish to twist it omto commietic type hater propaganda to use AGAINST opponents, in fear of partisan dealignment of their own self-serving agendas, amongst the masses.

This wasn't the first incident in Libya, and Americans have the RIGHT to know, the truths, on siutations involving other nations where OUR service men and women, and personal, are representing.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775586 Oct 17, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Gallup's week-long tracking poll of likely voters finds that Mitt Romney is leading Barack Obama by 6 percentage points, 51-45.
Gallup will be hearing from a pussed pff David Axelrod
time to drive to the finish and send the Chicago Mafia back to the 'hood.....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#775587 Oct 17, 2012
Pres Obama, official spokesman, and what is terror is not terrorism...

"Flashback: On September 20 Jay Carney Told Reporters White House “Hadn’t” called Benghazi a “Terrorist Attack"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/flash...

Location hidden

#775588 Oct 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you follow the posts during a topic of discussion? I just posted this a few posts ago.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/295842/l...
But if that isn't good enough for you, PolitiFact also weighed in and reached a conclusion:
"The Obama campaign took a legitimate statistic and described it in a way that makes it sound much more dramatic than it actually is. The 77-cent figure is real, but it does not factor in occupations held, hours worked or length of tenure. Describing that statistic as referring to the pay for women 'doing the same work as men' earns it a rating of Mostly False."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Unfortunately, just about everything Obama says is "Mostly False".
Now please acknowledge that you read this in its entirety before responding.
Rather than read the biased minutiae, I did read your bit on PolitiFact as I read it regularly. You stretched the facts, similar to Romney.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775589 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Have we ever learned why Stevens was out there without his security team?
Clearly you're just posting for self amusement eh?
my opinion is that Stevens was CIA....but what does the muckety-muck expert on everything say???...

Location hidden

#775590 Oct 17, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
so, whose nest is Hussein Obama feathering by our ridiculous debacle in Afghanistan???.....
withdraw all our troops now.....today.....
But wait, what about all that money Romney wants to gift the military????
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775591 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave anyone dying on the streets without access to health coverage today?
Republican pro death weeeeenie crosser!
yeah, kicked six dead bodies out of the way on my way to work....
2 posts removed
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775594 Oct 17, 2012
Pinot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you. In corporations, you generally reap what you sow. Advanced degrees, lots of hours, few absences, tons of gratis work, and voila! Promotions happen.
not acceptable in Obamaland, where everyone gets the same regardless of ability and/or effort.....
Obama bad for America

Los Angeles, CA

#775595 Oct 17, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hussein Obama (as well as his big-butted Queen Moochelle) lost their law licenses.....
I don't care, but just curious...why they lost law license?

Big - butted first lady, "the first time in my adult life, I'm proud with my country", were compared to Jackie Kennedy ...that was laughable ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 5 min JustTheFactsMam 3,958
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min showmethemoney 171,718
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 hr Pro Ukraine 2,877
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 336,550
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 194,484
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr karl44 10,733
Time to go? 2 hr Patriot 2,394
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 190,022
More from around the web