Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522052 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#771841 Oct 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment & jobs are lagging results of a recession. Trying to blame Obama fora recession wellunder way when he took office proves how pathetic you are.
Blame those who were in charge when the recession started for once.
Hello, the recession ended shortly after OBama entered office. June 2009.

This has been the slowest recovery in history.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#771842 Oct 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you voting for Obama?
Because I can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan say.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#771843 Oct 14, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think American forces,(Many of whom have family members who are gun owners) are going to shoot their own brothers,sisters,parents, in order to enforce an unconstitutional,treasonous law?
You forget that many of the 130 million gun owners in America also served.
You'll lose.
"Stuff's gettin better"
this discussion is almost laughable....the US military hates Hussein Obama and would never support him against the American people....and vice versa....if the people take up arms, it will be against Homeland Security and the IRS.....
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#771844 Oct 14, 2012
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know a lot about balls there fella.
I forgot. Right wingers forgot how to laugh!

I need an agent! That was comedy gold! I am ready for my 5 minutes on Leno!

Look at Mitt Romney walking: it looks like a Louisville slugger is rammed up there! Blue Balls?

Could be!

Laugh weirdos laugh!

But this is disturbing:

Warren Jeffs --- Mormon Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints President,

His Utah trial, which began in early September 2007 in St. George, Utah, lasted less than a month, and on September 25 he was convicted of two counts of rape as an accomplice.[7] On November 20, 2007 he was sentenced to imprisonment for 10 years to life and began serving his sentence at the Utah State Prison. However, the conviction was overturned by the Utah Supreme Court on July 27, 2010 because of incorrect jury instructions.[8]

He was extradited to Texas, where he was found guilty of sexual assault and aggravated sexual assault of children in connection with a raid of an FLDS owned and occupied West Texas ranch in 2008.[9] After the jury had deliberated for less than 30 minutes, 55-year-old Jeffs was sentenced to life in prison plus 20 years and a $10,000 fine, to be served consecutively, for sexual assault of both 12 and 15-year-old girls.[10]

Kooky clan!

Kooky cults!

Just plain kooky!

Same fancy undies and same God on Uranus?

Wow! Wild and wacky stuff! Wow!

Bet you like the blue balls laughs more now?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771845 Oct 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your boy Obama" is a slur. Calling a black man "Boy" is a slur.
The idea you keep denying this just proves my point.
Evidently you think losing 750,000 jobs a month is better than gaining 160,000 jobs a month.
You think a shrinking economy id better than a growing one.
No wonder you're a Republican.
glennm69, let's solve this once and for all...next time say "Your girl Obama". There ya go, problem solved!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771846 Oct 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Because I can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan say.
Cool, that's the exact same reason I won't vote for Obama.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Falls Church, VA

#771847 Oct 14, 2012
Obama singing before he was President..

LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#771848 Oct 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, the recession ended shortly after OBama entered office. June 2009.
This has been the slowest recovery in history.
Recovery? What recovery? 23 million un or underemployed - Forbes issued a 14.7% unemployment rate and a recession looming - household income fell by $4,300 - FAILURE!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#771849 Oct 14, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arguments all boil down to one clear message —you don’t like Obama as POTUS.
who does???...other than moochers....
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#771850 Oct 14, 2012
waxman wrote:
hope!
Change?
Replace by

smirk and laugh per Jay Leno
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#771851 Oct 14, 2012
Jay Carney: Biden Was Speaking About the President, VP, And WH. Not The Administration...ok who in the hell exactly is THE Administration ?
waxman

Windsor, CT

#771852 Oct 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
Liar. That is not the real reason.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#771853 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshyt, Biden clearly won the debate, your guy was out of his league. Stop the whining.
"silly"
No reason for sane folks to whine. Biden did plenty of whining, crying, mugging, lying, smirking. He proved himself a typical liberal, he offered little.
Peace
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#771854 Oct 14, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
glennm69, let's solve this once and for all...next time say "Your girl Obama". There ya go, problem solved!
No no no!

Your boy Obama?

WTF!

HE IS THE PRESIDENT MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS!!!

boy?

You racist fffffcks!

Fffffffffck you!

But righties accept this?

Warren Steed Jeffs (born December 3, 1955) is the president of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church).[a] In 2011, Jeffs was convicted of two felony counts of child sexual assault.[5]

Jeffs gained international notoriety in May 2006 when he was placed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution on Utah state charges related to his alleged arrangement of illegal marriages between his adult male followers and underage girls. He was arrested in August 2006 in Nevada, and agreed to be taken to Utah for trial. In May and July 2007 the State of Arizona charged him with eight additional counts, including sexual conduct with minors and incest, in two separate cases.[6]

Sick!

This wasn't 1857!

Same God?

WTF!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#771855 Oct 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
What a crock. You believed everything Obama said and look where we're at. That alone is reason enough to change.

Spokane, WA

#771856 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
$28 million filtered into CA to create Prop 8 against gay marriage. This was in conjunction with Focus in the Family (Eric Prince, Blackwater) and the Catholic Church.
What in the hell is charitable about that?
Mitt uses his charitable donations to the Mormon Church to launder money. Are you that dumb?
"silly"
In your mind anyone who dares to disagree with you is wrong? Please offer proof Mr. Romney is laundering money. You know something the IRS does not? You hate Mormons? You hate all churches? You believe monies donated to churches should be against the law? It is against the law to be against marriage of two of the same sex? I would guess your answer to all of the above questions is yes.
Peace
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#771857 Oct 14, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
No reason for sane folks to whine. Biden did plenty of whining, crying, mugging, lying, smirking. He proved himself a typical liberal, he offered little.
Peace
... and THAT is one heartbeat away for the presidency? He would not be an improvement. America MUST do better ... or America deserves to fail.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#771858 Oct 14, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
this discussion is almost laughable....the US military hates Hussein Obama and would never support him against the American people....and vice versa....if the people take up arms, it will be against Homeland Security and the IRS.....
That's a lie, as usual

PPP Ohio poll: Obama 51, Romney 46
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#771859 Oct 14, 2012
... from ...
DEMOCRATIC USA

United States

#771860 Oct 14, 2012
Just In!

Electoral Vote in 40 states

Totals

OBAMA 59%

ROMNEY 31%

Stuff's been better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 3 min spud 323
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Jonah1 25,269
News This is why the first 100 days is a 'ridiculous... 5 min Another View 15
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Susanm 313,966
News Top StoryTrump tells young immigrants in US ill... 14 min Chilli J 63
News Obama meets with at-risk youth ahead of Chicago... 17 min o see the light 82
News Tax Day marches aim to pressure Trump to releas... 20 min Foxy 309
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Limbertwig 265,236
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 1 hr Chilli J 213
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 3 hr Retribution 96
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 181
More from around the web