Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#769907 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I barely noticed you changed characters, miles?
talk to your self much crack pot?

dem
lion
gunner

and on,and on!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#769908 Oct 12, 2012
carol wrote:
...This slide show looks anything but creepy to me. http://msnbc.msn.com/id/48624892/displaymode/...
...All the rest look like a man who knows what he's doing, where's he going and knows how to get there.
What he's doing--screwing idiots like you for the only job he's ever had; right to the R'Money top, and over your dead body...?
dem

United States

#769909 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>There is no satisfaction in owning dem. Never has been, never will be. It's like saying I'm smarter than a delinquent 10 year old (my apologies to delinquent 10 year olds.)
That kind of humor might get you room next to crazy Ed.
I bet it slays them at sleepy fktard nursing home.
we give 3rillion 2 Israel

Chicago, IL

#769910 Oct 12, 2012
PERHAPS I MISSREAD HIS POST . Sorry New yawk
Patriot

Denver, CO

#769911 Oct 12, 2012

Keep track of these events, explosions underground on both sides of New Madrid today...plus BP relief wells leaking, plus crude oil coming out of ground at sinkhole...is pressure building underground? Gassing from Mercondo well like Matt Simmons predicted would happen?

http://www.waow.com/story/19799780/small-unde...

----

“Emergency response” for butane cavern nearest giant sinkhole — 40-foot high flames seen from flaring, highway closed — Officials don’t know what happened...?

http://enenews.com/emergency-response-massive...

----

Some critical info in here guys!!!! The "Elite", WANT the Madrid to blow, and they also want Yellowstone to ignite!!!!

New Madrid, Sinkholes, Gas Fracking, Oil Drilling in Gulf of Mexico

&li st=UUvaA5rmNk3dvPtD7duj8lMg &index=3&feature=plcp

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#769912 Oct 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fk you mutt, Flacko stated that the challenging candidates receive the "same" security briefing as the POTUS. That is impossible unless they are sitting in the same room at the same time with every single one of the same people.
Obviously that doesn't happen does it?
So the challengers get what kind of briefing and from who???
Tell us all K?
They get them from President Obama's national security team --How do you think O'bama gets them when we know now he didn't show up for half of his briefings. He isn't sitting down with anyone either. Obviously that doesn't happen does it?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#769913 Oct 12, 2012
Joey Plugs...directly contradicting the SWORN TESTIMONY of State Department officials.

This Libyan debacle makes Watergate look like a shoplifting incident.

"He's doubling down on denial" - Mitt Romney on Biden's lies regarding Benghazi
1 post removed
dem

United States

#769915 Oct 12, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>What are 'nuclear powered weapons'?
Similar to the ones bush pretended were in Iraq.
Oh sorry.
I almost forgot what a fkn imbecile you are.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#769916 Oct 12, 2012
we give 3rillion 2 Israel wrote:
<quoted text>You play you pay . Only few months ago Hilary Clinton was very friendly with Guaddafi and than turned on him like there was no tomorrow . Dont you think muslims there don't know it >>
Do you think those so called "liberated muslims " as Jewish media is trying to portray love us ?? They will slaughter ANY American given chance .
stop supporting israel ! America and Americans first . Say no to another war !! Vote Obama
Didn't stop Libya and it won't stop Iran. They've probably been at it for a good 12 years.

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR.

ROMNEY/RYAN/BIDEN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#769917 Oct 12, 2012
typo program....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#769918 Oct 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" “That Mr. Romney considers us enemy number one and apparently has bad feelings about Russia is a minus, but, considering that he expresses himself bluntly, openly and clearly, means that he is an open and sincere man, which is a plus,” Putin said after a meeting with Serbia’s president.
“We will be oriented toward pluses, not minuses,” Putin said.“And I am actually very grateful to him for formulating his position in a straightforward manner.”"
Was that before, or after.....

Mitt Romney’s comment that Russia is America’s “No. 1 geopolitical foe,” a red-meat line for Republicans, is also attracting some attention in Moscow.

Alexey Pushkov, chairman of the international affairs committee of the State Duma, said in a recent interview that Russian leaders have noted Romney’s comments with concern, and are watching with interest as neoconservative and “realist” advisers maneuver for influence within the campaign.

“We don’t think that for us Romney will be an easy partner,” said Pushkov, an ally of President Vladimir Putin.“We think that Romney will be, on the rhetorical side, a replay of the Bush administration.”

He also noted Romney’s statements that the United States should assert its dominance in the 21st century.

“If he is serious about this, I’m afraid he may choose the neocon-type people…In the first year of his presidency, we may have a full-scale crisis,” he said.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-ru...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#769919 Oct 12, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a when Obama was running for his first term his pastor J. Wright was supposed to be off-limits because we shouldn't question Obama's personal religious background. Why's is Romney's religious background allowed to be questioned now?
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#769920 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just think that up or steal it from someone smarter than you?
Never stole a thing in my life, but I know you Demonbrats are good for that.
dem

United States

#769921 Oct 12, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>What are 'nuclear powered weapons'?
Leave your credit card number you stupid fk. My education wasn't free.
Yours won't be either.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#769922 Oct 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I think I said it on Sept 12th, maybe the 13th, right here on this very thread. The info is common knowledge, you can google this sort of information if you please. There are no secrets, the contractors write books these days and have websites with guestbooks that you can sign.
So again I ask? why did the O'bama administration say it was a video? and then again last night? Even they have to realize that people are not that stupid. There is too much information out there. I do not believe half of what this information coming out of the White house. Thanks for the heads up-it make the liberals look like fools saying the GOP outed the CIA yesterday.
1 post removed
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#769924 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Putin had to lecture O'bama at the G20 on what was going on around the world. Certainly you realize that a whimpy leader like O'bama does not garner respect. As far as President Romney goes Putin stated he would work with Romney if elected--I do know that he thinks O'bama is a idiot-and refuses to work with that administration. They think even less of Hillary.
....Putin doesn’t actually want a “hard-line conservative in the White House.” Putin distrusts the U.S. because he believes that the Bush administration behaved in an ungrateful and untrustworthy fashion in the previous decade, and U.S.-Russian relations improved as much as they did because the current administration seemed to be more reliable. U.S.-Russian relations reached their lowest point in the last twenty years in no small part because of a “more active U.S. policy” toward the Middle East, the South Caucasus, and central Europe. Putin might be willing to deal with a more hard-line American President, but only so long as it this translated into tangible gains for Russia. Provided that the hard-liner was willing to live up to his end of the bargain, there could be some room for agreement, but there isn’t any. Since Romney’s Russia policy is essentially to never make any deals with the current Russian government, Putin doesn’t have much of an incentive to cooperate. That will guarantee that U.S.-Russian relations will deteriorate much more than they have in the last year.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
dem

United States

#769925 Oct 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"dim"
You phoney, your bias is showing. Why are you such a despicable azzhole?
Peace
When dealing with the likes of you mutts I think I'm quite polite.
dem

United States

#769926 Oct 12, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>talk to your self much crack pot?

dem
lion
gunner

and on,and on!!
Your poor mother.
You should be ashamed.
fire

Lillington, NC

#769927 Oct 12, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
While you have your mouth open:

Blow on Mitt's sausage!

Motorboat Romney's ball sack again while you're down there!

LOL

LOL

LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#769928 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I think Joe Ho HO Ho needs to go. If he is so ignorant that he 'unintentionally' does that many gaffes-last night at the debate he said he always means what he says....so which is it? he's an idiot? or he's an idiot?
A poll about Limbaugh?--the largest radio audience in the country. You listen often?
Largest?

Context.

So how many folks voted in 2008?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Wandering Around 171,564
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 5 min stanfoord mom puma 2,841
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 5 min californio 390
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 6 min INFIDEL 5,910
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min VoteVets Org 308,896
Reports: Missouri governor candidate dead in ap... 9 min barefoot2626 14
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 10 min Thinking 4,738
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 27 min Agents of Corruption 312,237
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 28 min goonsquad 1,685
Trump says he is serious about 2016 bid, is hir... 2 hr Black Rhino 30
More from around the web