Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#769370 Oct 12, 2012
Cooking 20 qts of Flack's Famous Chilli today. WVU-Texas Tech game at 3:30PM Charlotte Sprint Cup race right after on the same channel ABC. Girls softball at 11. Going to be a long day. That's why I'm cooking today.
dem

Concord, CA

#769371 Oct 12, 2012
2 debates and 2 losses. &#%€!. I just Masterbated on my Tipper Gore picture,God she is Hot
TSM

El Paso, TX

#769372 Oct 12, 2012
Biden has always been a guy that likes to listen to himself talk last night wasn’t any different!! One thing was Clear Biden has Great Dental Coverage!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#769373 Oct 12, 2012
Katya wrote:
Romney/Ryan TWO VERY VERY BAD ACTORS.
First the whole world read Romney body language as very ARROGANT,which is why he is still a GOVERNOR,"just".He can swing around and throw his arrogant attitude at anyone who would care to give him a 2nd chance to show off....
Any smart person can see he is just a bully and that's how he survives.Romney's kinds are not important in this century.The whole world has moved on beyond him.
Coming to Ryan,who is also an internationally confirmed "polished chick" of course well groomed with his dashing looks can't of course fail not to make sure that his body language said 70% of what he really didn't mean to say.
Ryan knows exactly how to act,say the right things e.t.c
But then mitt/paul forgot they are communicating with ordinary people and not at one of their beauty contests.
Ordinary hard working people,middle class Americans,who do not have the chance to visit a VIP SPA AND GET A MANICURE all at home,and then get pimped into politics and paid to look good at the expense of the rest.
MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS,whether you accept it or not,DO NOT FALL FOR ROMNEY/RYAN'S ACT!!!
You will pay dearly for it.Want a chance to live a decent life and real freedom of speech,equality at work,equal opportunities/salary for all,and many other things which you have struggled to get.....
VOTE OBAMA / BIDEN 2012 TO 2016!!!!!
DO NOT BE FOOLED OR DECEIVED!STAY SOBER AND ALL SOUTHERN AMERICANS AND ASIANS MAKE SURE YOU VOTE OBAMA,If you think Caucasians have your back,THINK AGAIN...
JUST LOOK AT YOUR SELF ESTEEM .....AT THE MOMENT AND
REMEMBER V O T E O B A M A / B I D E N 2 0 1 2!!
Obama's best "act", let's see...all the appearances on Letterman, The View and with Pimp with a Limp were great, singing Al Green on Broadway was excellent, hanging with Beyonce and Jay-Z perfect, showing up in Vegas while the mideast was on fire--was the icing on the cake.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#769374 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey azzhole
You know what's the difference between Sarah Palin and Paul Ryan?
Lipstick.
Hey Dem , you know what the difference between you and a washing machine is , the washing machine dosen't follow you around for a week after you dump a load in it .
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#769377 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What is the O'bama doctrine?
Dan Senor, a leading Romney/Ryan advisor on foreign policy, told Fox News yesterday that the Romney/Ryan position on Afghanistan "is the same as the president's," adding that Romney "obviously supports the president's position." Senor also said, "We have some disagreements with the president on Afghanistan." After endorsing 2014 withdrawal, Senor added, "If you're the Commander-in Chief, to broadcast timelines so our enemies are in the know about our next move."

Lol, ask the most credible man in America. Mitt Romney.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#769378 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Did Last Night’s Debate Change Anything?
Despite what appeared to be a fairly lopsided debate in favor of Biden, I don’t know that last night’s debate changed much other than giving Democrats something to cheer. That’s not a small thing after Obama’s lousy showing last week, but all that this means is that Democratic support and enthusiasm for their ticket will start to recover back to what it had been. Unlike many Obama supporters’ reactions last week, almost all Republicans are directing their ire and criticism at the opposing candidate rather than their own, and they want Biden’s aggressive and domineering behavior to be the main story.
Even if some Ryan supporters were underwhelmed or disappointed by his performance, they haven’t been piling on him after the loss. One reason for this is that Ryan didn’t lose this debate as badly as Obama lost his. While his retorts and attacks were not always effective, he was at least making them and putting forth a consistent effort to advance his campaign’s arguments. Ryan isn’t “fluent” in foreign policy issues and was always going to have a more difficult time debating them, but he was so weak in the foreign policy sections in part because he had to repeat Romney’s bad arguments. When most of Romney’s criticisms on foreign policy are either unfounded accusations or minor tactical and procedural complaints, it would be challenging for anyone to explain them to an audience in a way that made them seem appealing. That same weakness is going to be on display when Romney addresses these issues in the next two debates, but for now there was probably no real harm done to the Republican ticket.
Another interesting part of the debate was what didn’t happen. Ryan wasn’t asked why a seven-term House member with no meaningful foreign policy experience should be elected to be next in line to the Presidency. Considering how much of the debate was spent on foreign policy and national security issues, the omission was even more remarkable. It would have been a natural question to ask, and it’s one that Ryan wouldn’t be able to answer easily. I assume that everyone already inclined to vote for the Republican ticket decided to overlook this months ago, but that’s not the point. There wasn’t much in Ryan’s answers last night that gave me confidence that he is prepared to become president if that should ever prove necessary.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
When asked for a one-word description of Vice President Joe Biden, more people use negative words like “idiot” and “buffoon” than positive words, according to a new Pew Research Center and the Washington Post poll.

Of those polled, 38 percent used a negative one-word term when describing Joe Biden while only 23 percent used positive words.

Jane Says

New York, NY

#769379 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Did Last Night’s Debate Change Anything?
Despite what appeared to be a fairly lopsided debate in favor of Biden, I don’t know that last night’s debate changed much other than giving Democrats something to cheer. That’s not a small thing after Obama’s lousy showing last week, but all that this means is that Democratic support and enthusiasm for their ticket will start to recover back to what it had been. Unlike many Obama supporters’ reactions last week, almost all Republicans are directing their ire and criticism at the opposing candidate rather than their own, and they want Biden’s aggressive and domineering behavior to be the main story.
Even if some Ryan supporters were underwhelmed or disappointed by his performance, they haven’t been piling on him after the loss. One reason for this is that Ryan didn’t lose this debate as badly as Obama lost his. While his retorts and attacks were not always effective, he was at least making them and putting forth a consistent effort to advance his campaign’s arguments. Ryan isn’t “fluent” in foreign policy issues and was always going to have a more difficult time debating them, but he was so weak in the foreign policy sections in part because he had to repeat Romney’s bad arguments. When most of Romney’s criticisms on foreign policy are either unfounded accusations or minor tactical and procedural complaints, it would be challenging for anyone to explain them to an audience in a way that made them seem appealing. That same weakness is going to be on display when Romney addresses these issues in the next two debates, but for now there was probably no real harm done to the Republican ticket.
Another interesting part of the debate was what didn’t happen. Ryan wasn’t asked why a seven-term House member with no meaningful foreign policy experience should be elected to be next in line to the Presidency. Considering how much of the debate was spent on foreign policy and national security issues, the omission was even more remarkable. It would have been a natural question to ask, and it’s one that Ryan wouldn’t be able to answer easily. I assume that everyone already inclined to vote for the Republican ticket decided to overlook this months ago, but that’s not the point. There wasn’t much in Ryan’s answers last night that gave me confidence that he is prepared to become president if that should ever prove necessary.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
lopsided in favor of Biden? i'd say LOL, but I wouldn't want to come across as sounding like Biden or an asylum resident during a full moon. was there a full moon last night? that would explain Biden's inappropriate laughter and manic performance.

Prevented this

#769380 Oct 12, 2012
“Idiot,” “incompetent” and “clown” were the top negative words used to describe Biden.

Prevented this

#769381 Oct 12, 2012
Independents also weren’t so kind to Biden either, with 42 percent using negative words to describe him and only 18 percent using positive ones.
4 posts removed

Prevented this

#769386 Oct 12, 2012
the question now is "How did Biden look to young voters?"---he looked like Grandpa Simpson one young voter said.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#769387 Oct 12, 2012
Eurozone will go into major depression in 2013.

Wins Nobel Peace Prize?
1 post removed
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#769389 Oct 12, 2012
So who won the big debate?

Homer can officially go on record I have never heard the sound of Paul Ryan's voice. I'm trying to keep it that way.
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#769392 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dealing with a woman that got hit in the head, from her husband with a brick, and is permanently mentally disabled.
In case you hadn't noticed.
I've noticed.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#769393 Oct 12, 2012
Ryan on Biden: They're 'Desperate'
AP
GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney's running mate, Paul Ryan, slams Obama campaign after the president came to the defense of Vice President Biden, who told supporters in Virginia that Republicans would put them 'back in chains.'

Snicker d o o d l e LOL

<Psssst,Dem ... you're a fkn coward. LOL>
fred

Newington, CT

#769394 Oct 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
Homer can officially go on record I have never heard the sound of Paul Ryan's voice. I'm trying to keep it that way.
Hindenburg homer is this forums crazy Joe

WALL STREET JOURNAL: The Bully vs. the Wonk. The Veep’s strategy: Show contempt for your opponent.“So now we know what Team Obama’s comeback plan was following last week’s defeat in the Presidential debate. Unleash Joe Biden to interrupt, filibuster, snarl, smirk and otherwise show contempt for Paul Ryan

Prevented this

#769395 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Romney’s Wrong on Syria
Intervention to depose Assad has major risks and no national security imperative.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Let's just face the truth. Syria is about Russia-and O'bama couldn't stand up to Russia if he had to. The muslims are the same terrorists that have lit the entire world on fire. O'bama has supported them since before he took office. Biden stated that Assad will go--how is O'bama going do that?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#769396 Oct 12, 2012
Nobel Peace Prize should have went to the 14 year old girl who has stood up to the Taliban on the rights of women and girls in Afghanistan. Who was promptly shot in the neck and the head. She should be air lifted, with her family, to the US. Where is the outrage from NOW? Where are the feminazi's on this? They are not about women's rights. If they don't loudly and constantly march and protest what these barbarians are doing to the women over there then they need to just shut up and go home. Otherwise, to me, it's all about killing babies! Where is Code Pink????
TSM

El Paso, TX

#769397 Oct 12, 2012
If Biden objective was Damage Control…he failed!!
1 post removed
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#769399 Oct 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
You kept the sound off? Joe delivered a super smackdown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min soo 167,951
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min - Lady Liberty - 304,214
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Suffer as 2 57,019
Jane Fonda's Vietnam-era arrest bolsters GOP cr... 11 min serfs up 34
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 26 min serfs up 1,784
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 35 min Subduction Zone 141,714
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Acolyte 50,217
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 1 hr Chicopee 109
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 2 hr Mujahid 81
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 3 hr barefoot2626 566
More from around the web