Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1762910 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#769496 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about like a poll about Limbaugh.
Not saying much, is it? Though I think Joe's gaffes are unintentional.
I think Joe Ho HO Ho needs to go. If he is so ignorant that he 'unintentionally' does that many gaffes-last night at the debate he said he always means what he says....so which is it? he's an idiot? or he's an idiot?

A poll about Limbaugh?--the largest radio audience in the country. You listen often?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#769497 Oct 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I thought we decided that the Benghazi Consulate and it's annex was actually a CIA station. Why would a CIA station require US Marines in dress blues with no ammo to be pulling guard duty? Why would the CIA need to petition the State Department for additional security?
And when will we learn why the Ambassador was essentially alone in the building with only two Libyans with cell phones keeping watch if he was concerned about his safety?
Talk to the administration. They are the ones calling him ambassador.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#769498 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hear, hear
Flack's the FIRST one I've seen mention that REALITY.
Fourteen years old.

How O'potus intended to "initiate dialogs" with barbarians like that is ?????

The ONLY things the US should be doing over there now, should be promoting base humanitarian missions, of implementing decent water supplies, electricity to improve life quality, and basic infrastructure improvements and education, to try and further the populations to focus on obtaining and maintaining the same in the future. And we should DEMAND they participate 100 percent in WORKING at all of it, or cut off the aid!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
1 post removed

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#769500 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan?
I agree.
"Plugs" he has been unemployed his entire working life? Couldn't hold a job, oh, maybe... a gladhander at Walmart??
fred

Hamden, CT

#769501 Oct 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan has never wanted to be anything else but a politician.
The Kenyan mau mau never wanted to be anything but shaka zulu
1 post removed

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#769503 Oct 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, he had his own law firm.
Paul Ryan on the otherhand never aspired to do anything else.
As for your 'So What?' Take it up with Chicagoan -
<quoted text>
Bah! Tax right off. Somebody just stuck his name above the door!
2 posts removed

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#769506 Oct 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Man now that's a great movie!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#769507 Oct 12, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bah! Tax right off. Somebody just stuck his name above the door!
Whatever. So you're fine with career politicians? Go figure.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#769508 Oct 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Fred. Time for your nap.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#769509 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor chimp hasn't realized he is on a computer too.
Leave your name, address and a photo ID. You wouldn't show without backup or a hired "man".
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#769510 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Putin had to lecture O'bama at the G20 on what was going on around the world. Certainly you realize that a whimpy leader like O'bama does not garner respect. As far as President Romney goes Putin stated he would work with Romney if elected--I do know that he thinks O'bama is a idiot-and refuses to work with that administration. They think even less of Hillary.
Putin also slapped him around at their first meeting in July 2009. An embarrassed Obama came home pissed off and dispatched village idiot Biden to Georgia to rattle sabers.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#769511 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>We know when O'bama loses he already have a team of hundreds of lawyers in place. That is the plan. Look what has been happening in Illinois since the JFK election-then I will look at Florida. Gin up the masses...the O'bama way.
No dispute.

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#769512 Oct 12, 2012
Well I need to go to the Farmer's Market to get some ingredients. I shall return.

American women should be ashamed of themselves.
1 post removed
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#769514 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha!
His hair plugs can hide his terminal illness.
LOL
Biden was rude and disgusting.
Typical democrat.
He sure didn't redeem Obamboozle's devastating defeat to Romney.
Obama campaign in death spiral.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Ever rode the Wilmington trains to WORK, a lot, potusoduhmmy?

Ah didn't think so.

ROMNEY/RYAN/BIDEN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#769515 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah fkface.
The more I make you whine the more you win.
Gunner lives by that same delusion.
Good to see you winning something,granny.
I've encountered a few juvenile delinquents like you before, the only difference here is you're out of arms reach.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#769516 Oct 12, 2012
Remember this question posed to Obama?

"So, could these high [gas] prices help us?"

Obama: "I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment. The fact that this is such a shock to American pocketbooks is not a good thing. But if we take some steps to help people make the adjustment, first of all by putting more money into their pockets, but also by encouraging the market to adapt to these new circumstances more quickly, particularly U.S. automakers, then I think, ultimately, we can come out of this stronger and have a more efficient energy policy than we do right now."

Translation: Gas prices are right where Obama wants them and right where he will keep them if re-elected.

Why?

So he can keep pushing his already failed and unwanted "green/renewable" energy programs.

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#769517 Oct 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever. So you're fine with career politicians? Go figure.
Not really. Although I don't believe in term limits, with the exception of president. The people have the right, wrong or right, to elect who they wish to represent them. Term limits denies that right.
1 post removed
dem

Stroudsburg, PA

#769519 Oct 12, 2012
OK hillbilly racist pussccceeee ... here's my ID:

http://www.google.com/imgres...
TSM

United States

#769520 Oct 12, 2012
The Obama administration sticking to their story on ‘Libya ‘What this shows the incompetence of Obama/Biden we have a president that skips more than half of Inter Briefing, today the WH tells us Biden was never made aware of the request for more security…”What!! Folks… Last night Biden completed the circle of Incompetence!!
1 post removed
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#769522 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of spineless little men of no consequence.
look in the mirror..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Double Find 81,030
News Black candidate makes history as women advance ... 9 min Party With Farts 52
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min Susanm 341,387
News 'It's about time': President Trump pardons late... 20 min NotSoDivineMsM 104
News 2 shot, student in custody in IN middle school ... 20 min Tie Your Mother Down 30
News President Donald Trump has demanded answers abo... 28 min fish and poi 349
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 31 min qz_zq 9,847