Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1498604 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#768841 Oct 11, 2012
Only in your right wing wet dreams ffffffckhead!

BUSH/CHENEY REPUBLICANS!!!

IN OFFICE UNTIL JANUARY 2009!

YOU OWN THAT MELTDOWN......AZZZZZZZHOLE!

AND .....$5 Trillion in debt!

ALL REPUBLICAN MADE!
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
enuf with that redundant crap,been debunked on here a million
times out of gas are we????dems caused the GD thing and you are
well aware of who,and why,and who tried to stop it and leftwing
loonies blocked it all the way!! Geesshh desperate strokes for
desperate folks..LOL..
NobelPeaceprize winner

Romania

#768842 Oct 11, 2012
TorBrowser gets rid of stalkers ur welcome

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#768843 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Moron, all of California was not omitted. You dumbf*clk mental twin said the state was left out.
His article was old.
Sometimes understaffed offices not get their numbers in on time & these wold be included in the follow week numbers.
GFY
OBama lied...
http://www.businessinsider.com/what-happened-...
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#768844 Oct 11, 2012
dem WILL GET CORHOLED BY HIS CHIMP SISTER WEARING A STRAP ON SHE BORROWED FROM HIS DAD.YOUR MOM JUST GAVE ME A GREAT RIMMER
carol

Orlando, FL

#768845 Oct 11, 2012
Greed doesn't always lie in the hearts of only rich people. Usually, it's just the opposite.

Prosperity, as a general rule, comes from serving others in some capacity, requires much personal sacrifice and almost always results in a giving back to the community in some way or another.

Greed means never being satisfied with what you have and never giving anything back or paying it forward. It comes in all shapes and sizes and knows no class division.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#768846 Oct 11, 2012
killtaker wrote:
the 'harvard' number...
5 million
10 million
OR...
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
which one got Pres Obama admitted...
http://isteve.blogspot.com/2010/05/harvard-nu...
So, all white students are from extremely wealthy families.

No white kid not from a multimillion dollar family ever went to Harvard.

If a student was not in that group, they were all affirmative action.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#768847 Oct 11, 2012
LILY HAS A GASH THAT LOOKS LIKE A HAIRPIECE BETWEEN 2 BACON STRIPS

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#768848 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The article was old.
Newer articles, available prior to your posting, say California numbers were included but incomplete as several offices did not get their numbers in on time & those numbers would be included in next weeks numbers. Sometimes under staffed offices miss deadlines.
They estimate that when these missing reports were totaled in, the number would be between 355K & 365K
My point was either you were behind the times or Fox never bothered to update their story.
well thanks RealDave...

Is this a case of shooting first then aiming...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#768849 Oct 11, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard waxballllz penistaker floriduh and carol are all crossing weeeenies in the shed again!
Ten right winger dumbfffffcks are at the window watching, waiting for a turn.
Are YOU one of them?
If you are. <-------- you unpatriotic scum! Pay your taxes and STFU.
I pay about 30% just in federal taxes so mooches like you can loaf and leech. My Democrat sister in law who is a moronic libtard who gets fired from jobs because she is a misfit like you once said to me that she was proud to pay more taxes. She doesn't know, that I know, she has an IRS lein on her house. You leftards are such hypocrites and degenerates.

Do you have any other childish remarks, left-wing loon?

How is the weather on the Moon tonight?
1 post removed
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#768851 Oct 11, 2012
Why is Obama losing?
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#768852 Oct 11, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Only in your right wing wet dreams ffffffckhead!
BUSH/CHENEY REPUBLICANS!!!
IN OFFICE UNTIL JANUARY 2009!
YOU OWN THAT MELTDOWN......AZZZZZZZHOLE!
AND .....$5 Trillion in debt!
ALL REPUBLICAN MADE!
<quoted text>
thats exposing your real lack of knowledge,so go google it then
GFY..Moron,,Gesshhs such imbeciles on Topix lately..

Sadly the Referee had to stop the debate,as Joe
the Gaffe Biden had a Senior moment right it the
middle of the debate,The Metamucil kicked in and
it was declared a TKO,for Paul the Truth Ryan,Who
said later in the dressing room,Joe was tuf a real
Warrior Until his Bowels let him down in the 5th..
He was unfortunate,because the Depends Corp was his
Sponsor tonite!!
1 post removed
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#768854 Oct 11, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay about 30% just in federal taxes so mooches like you can loaf and leech. My Democrat sister in law who is a moronic libtard who gets fired from jobs because she is a misfit like you once said to me that she was proud to pay more taxes. She doesn't know, that I know, she has an IRS lein on her house. You leftards are such hypocrites and degenerates.
What a nice brother in law, snooping into your wife's sisters life, you're sick in the head, you sound like another sicko stalker who has the hots for your wife's sister
NobelPeaceprize winner

Germany

#768855 Oct 11, 2012
start a bitcoin fund to take care of DEM
carol

Orlando, FL

#768856 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to force your employees to vote Republican, how pitiful.
Good, let the SOB leave.
If he had half a f*cking brain he would know his decline in business due to the recession is the fault of Republicans. What a dumbf*ck.
He's just one of many employers who are fed up with being taxed to death by Obama.

If Obama wins, he will be just one of many employers who will cut out or cut back. It's already happening by the Darden Company and its many restaurant chains.

These two companies are just the tip of the iceburg.
2 posts removed
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#768859 Oct 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
LILY HAS A GASH THAT LOOKS LIKE A HAIRPIECE BETWEEN 2 BACON STRIPS
SO, UM, YOU LIKE L'IL GIRLS, HUH? ME TOO, BUT IN A VERY DIFFERENT WAY.
carol

Orlando, FL

#768860 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to force your employees to vote Republican, how pitiful.
Good, let the SOB leave.
If he had half a f*cking brain he would know his decline in business due to the recession is the fault of Republicans. What a dumbf*ck.
Besides, you don't have to vote Republican. Just don't vote. Those of us who are going to vote Republican will save the rest of you from yourselves.
1 post removed
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#768862 Oct 11, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
When you fall sucker for this sort of BS straight off the same propaganda machine that wants you to believe the keeping the taxes low will create more jobs. Then you have wasted your vote, he is moving to Bahamas to aviod tax ALTOGETHER, which is the typical republican thinking, as loyal to the country as a fox guarding a hen house.
I thought he went bankrupt, either that or that stupid house , Versailles, was foreclosed on before completion. Who buys timeshares anyway? He sounds like an anti American a-hole, let him renounce his citizenship and get out of here. Who cares.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#768863 Oct 11, 2012
The first part: pay your fffffffcking taxes right wingers!!

You got that right?

The second part: STFU.

you failed!

WAXBALLLLLLZ!!!!!!!!

HE IS EVERYWHERE!

When he's not motorboating Romney's ball sack,

you can find him at carols crack!

WAXBALLLLLZ!

He pays taxes? Then cries his azzzzzzzz off?

YOU <------- dumbfffffck!
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#768864 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just one of many employers who are fed up with being taxed to death by Obama.
If Obama wins, he will be just one of many employers who will cut out or cut back. It's already happening by the Darden Company and its many restaurant chains.
Yeah sure, Darden pays waitstaff $2.13 an hour and makes them share tips. He didn't provide benefits before anyway, he's an anti American traitor, who goes to those shut restaurants anyway?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#768865 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the IRS shuts this creep down, the law is the law, period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Injudgement 237,893
News Group of Parisians launch Obama 2017 French pre... 11 min Christian Fumblem... 3
News Politics speak at numerous volumes on Oscar night 13 min Christian Fumblem... 3
News SE Asia Stocks-Cautious ahead of Trump speech 17 min Christian Fumblem... 1
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 17 min HOLLA ISABELLA 263
News Trump wins praise for skipping the nerd prom 20 min Christian Fumblem... 8
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 23 min Truth hurts 294
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Injudgement 259,176
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 413,285
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 hr Copout 21,429
More from around the web