Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,587)

Showing posts 711,721 - 711,740 of1,034,289
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The government is broke partly because the Republicans spent & didn't pay for any of it. And, guess the f*ck what, they had a GD budget.
Yep, that budget certainly worked well under Bush.
BTW, Obamacare is paid for. It raises or saves money to make up for the cost.
Being a right winger, this is likely a new & foreign concept for you.
Y
Your planet is very interesting. It is very different than Earth where the Republicans turned over to the Democrats in January, 2007, a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit and a total debt of 5 trillion dollars. Since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007, they have increased the deficit by ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT to 2.4 trillion dollars, and more than tripled the total debt to 16 trillion dollars. And, if you can imagine something that could possibly be more rediculous than this, the Democrats had a super majority in the Senata and a dominant majority in the House, and THEY STILL COULDN'T GET A BUDGET TOGETHER. We haven't had a budget for the government since we put a Democrat in the White House.
To tell you about something that's even more idiotic, the Democrat president has only developed 2 budget proposals in the 4 years he's been in office, and THE SUM TOTAL OF VOTES FOR ALL TWO OF HIS BUDGETS IS ZERO. That's NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH. He gets 99 percent of the black vote at the polls, and CAN'T GET EVEN ONE SINGLE VOTE FOR HIS BUDGETS FROM THE BLACK CAUCUS.
And, you just won't believe this. Even when it's obvious every Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is a nutcase and not one Democrat will vote for his budget proposal, THEY STILL PUT HIM ON THE BALLOT TO RUN FOR ANOTHER TERM.
And, here on Earth, those lunatic Democrats are actually bragging about their performance in government after giving us the Three Stooges act I descirbed above.

I'm glad you don't have to live with a Three Stooges act for a government on your planet. Here on Earth we'd like to have that, too.
1 post removed
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just making fun of you. Whatever strategy Obama had before the debate, he failed miserably in executing it. Comprende now?
MSNBCtards will wonder for years why Obama wouldn't call Romney a liar to his face.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
Romney mania is rampant down here in the DR. Lots of signs, bumper sticker and Romney t-shirts. Even saw a dog with a Romney tattoo. Most of the previous Obama propaganda is in the landfill.
The locals keep shouting viva la romney, anyone know what that means?
Buy Our Island

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wont admit she's wrong either, in typical fashion,resorts to insults.
Aww, that's cute. Keep trying.
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Dance, chimp pussccee, dance.
NO CLASS BIG TIME BIGOT RACIST DEMOCRAT FOOL DEM HOMOPHOBE, RACISTS, SEXISTS, BIGOT BUT BECAUSE HE SAYS HE IS BLACK HE GETS AWAY ON TOPIX WITH HIS RACE BAITING BIGOTRY, BLACKS HAVE NO MORE STANDARDS THIS IS THE KIND OF GARBAGE THAT REPS BLACK DEMOCRATS IN AMERICA DEMOCRACY IS DONE how far backwards BLACKS HAVE FALLEN weeeee obama

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbffffck!
What planet you been living on? Not earth.
President Obama:
Turned around a failing country Republicans nearly destroyed!
Dow back at highs?
Housing recovering nicely?
Positive job growth the whole term.
(Bush/Cheney Republicans lost 8 million jobs! While borrowing $5 trillion!)
President Obama: bin laden dead! USA out of Iraq!
Who failed who?
Mitt Romney lied in front of 72 million!
Leaves 36 million citizens without access to health insurance!
Cuts them off? How Republican of you Mitt Mitt POS!!!
Stopped reading at the second word of your post. Represents the amount of brain power you obiously place in making your decisions. You do yourself no favors by being able to rival a junior high potty mouth. I don't care what their political views are either for the same reasons.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's performance now was a "strategy"? I guess the Jets are using that same strategy. Hahahahaha
Right,, lol,, Weaselly little critter ain't ya? Nope, not working.
Wont admit she's wrong either, in typical fashion,resorts to insults.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Wait a minute!
You tea bag dks said Romney was winning
Mitt Romney gained further ground in a Fox News forecast on Monday, with his chances of winning the Electoral College increasing to 25.2 percent from 21.6 percent on Sunday.
Not bad!
I do think that means Obama has 74.8% chance of winning.
A bounce from one debate puts them all spinning out into euphoria. Can't blame em, it's the first marginally positive thing they have. Won't last long. Let em enjoy it.
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney's Death Squad Ties: Bain Launched ...- Democracy Now!www.democracynow.org/.../r omneys_death_squad_ties_bain_l aunch...Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Aug 10, 2012 Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is facing new scrutiny over revelations he founded the private equity firm Bain Capital with ...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think Mormons need help and their church provides it? Instead of the government?
This country would be a heck of a lot better off if every single American gave regularly to a local church's benevolence fund or donated food to a religious or community organizations' food pantry for the needy.
Those donations would not be wasted and would be put into the right hands for the right reasons.
It would solve the problem of caring for the poor. Not a disguise to get votes and stay in power.
Funnelling upwards of $20 million to influence another states ballot initiative is political activism, not charity.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sesame Street is a huge commercial success that hardly needs government funding.....
The right's target is PBR which it considers the "enemy" and to a lesser degree PBS which is much less political.

The "Big Bird" comment was unnecessary, stupid really as it was only one more case of moderate Mitt pandering to the right.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
And the $1000 + she gets per head for her
"foster children", how many does she have? 24?
Lily is foaming at the mouth with the thought of those 24 children ever being allowed to leave the womb alive.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exact-a-mundo. They should privatize Planned Parenthood too while they're at it.
Beautiful post, Miss Carol? Let Planned Parenthood grovel for funds. We would see just how long they would stay in business...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Uggghhh.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When YOU call for the repeal of Obamacare, you want to increase the cost of healthcare & health insurance, increase the uninsured by 30 million.
And really, whining about paying to support your government?
You have a choice in education. Don't expect me to pay for your choice.
The problem with your statement is this.

Obamacare has NOT reduced the cost of healthare or health insurance. Obamacare has increased the cost of healthcare and health insurance.

There are many better alternatives to providing healthcare for 30 million uninsured than by stealing 751 Billion in funds supposed to be dedicated to elderly citizens who have paid for these benefits in advance.

I don't know if you have ever read the affordable healthcare act in part or in whole.The legislators who passed it into law didn't. The government controls over how medicine is practiced and even who qualifies for treatment is controlled firectly by the government under the provisions of this law.

A senior citizen aged 80 stands a much less chance of having open heart surgery performed than does a 28 year old citizen. The reason according to the guildelines in the bill.

These are pretty dramatic changes to buy healthcare for illegal immigrants in my opinion. I especially don't like stealing money from old peoples benefits to provide healthcarte for illegal aliens.
dim

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Wait a minute!
You tea bag dks said Romney was winning
Mitt Romney gained further ground in a Fox News forecast on Monday, with his chances of winning the Electoral College increasing to 25.2 percent from 21.6 percent on Sunday.
Not bad!
I do think that means Obama has 74.8% chance of winning.
They also have this dim one:

Romney Surges Among Women Voters Post-Debate

on the home page.

Hehe!
3 posts removed
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have to wait for Prince Charming to give you a kiss.
Is Fang getting his own room in the new digs? I had a little frog hop up on me on the sofa last week, was the size of a quarter! The cat probably brought it in! Scooped it up and through it in the yard.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>

A HUGE LIE!
Betcha can't wait for the next debate, huh? Gonna watch Barry Hussein call Romney a liar! Will your prez raise his voice?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDork, the hard working garbage man, bought a ton of clueless offsets. Seems to be cashing in at a rapid rate, I must say.
Hey, how long are you going to keep building that gold pyramid in your backyard? Going on 4 years now, your car is 10 years old, your 40 year old furnace is polluting the entire neighborhood is is terribly inefficient, your 50 year old concrete pool keeps filling up my driveway, your washer and dryer sound like a rock band and your shed just fell over again. Why not spend some of that gold on these things, help spur the economy and put American back to work?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Jean. This really is simple. I said you are now calling his performance a strategy. I was talking about his performance. He sucked. Whatever his strategy was, he failed miserably. It's really not that hard to understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 711,721 - 711,740 of1,034,289
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••