Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
711,561 - 711,580 of 1,084,464 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Libya have to do with Christians supporting a flip-flopping baby killer?
Moron.
I knew it would be just a matter of time before you used that old propaganda lie you tresasonous frauds used to fling around like a frisbee.
Just for old time's sake, let's get one of those treasonous propaganda chants going....
Everybody. All together...

"BABY KILLER!!!!"

That brings back the good ole days for you, doesn't it?

... goddam lying treasonous fraud.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
What is known to all, what is common knowledge, capiche?
Why “bleeding?”
1 post removed
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is an Obot.
Romney: "I'D VOTE FOR OBAMA !!!" ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I think he means when hell gets below zero, or if Jesus were to come back and tell him he should do so.
watch out

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Obama will be a good president and this country will be a lot better place to live in.
People will have jobs to go to.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

America deserves to fail if Da Bammy is re-eelected. Go ahead, suckers, vote for failure and the continued demise and eventual downfall of America. Then you can all sit back and wonder what the hell happened.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Where's the response to Romney promising no abortion legislation?
This is funny. These right wing lemmings have to wait until FOX News comes on to tell them how to respond to Romney flip-flopping on his promise to end abortion.
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-promises-no-abor...
NO I sure hope they wouldn't waste time watching FOX for actual news when they could flip on over to MSNBC and hear hard hitting news like that dumbass Donny Doitch asking probing questions like "I wonder if Romney colors his hair, do you think that would cause a candidate to lose credibility with voters, you know, if they colored their hair". Now there's some actual news you can use right there!!!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let them fool you. They're in the remotest of villages too...or least villages are often influenced by the precence of. It's surprising how the D partay will give the LSM such JUVENILE NON-issues-like "Big Bird" to latch onto, but seldom is there ever any "reality" reports to news on what really goes on over there. The demographics of the whole areas situation (INcluding Pakistan) make for a pretty entangled web. The epitomy of "failed statehoods".
WTH we doing in Libya, aiding and abetting to MORE of that?
Foreign Policy FAILURE.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Mitt Romney called the ObmaAgfghanostan surge asuccess.

Now what?

But hey, I laugh my ass off every time you right Whiners complain about Afghanistan.

A war that should have ended long before Obama took office but it was far from over.

It was far from over because George Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant & abandoned our troops in Afghanistan to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 or terrorism, Iraq.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Countdown to the Vice President candidate debate...
Only one more day!

Will Biden really attack Ryan like a cannon?

Will Ryan finally come clean about how his and Romney’s economy plan will work?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Republican women such as Stacey Dash, Mia Love, Condi Rice and others simply suffer from chronic "white-woman-envy".
Racist-Bigot alert!!

Are you "chronically ignorant" or just terminally?

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Leadership for ALL of America again-not just some!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The FDA does not test every product produced.
The FDA does cover the drug makers but not those that tat take these drugs & package them for clients.
These are covered by states.
So lets review your comment.
1) You want more government regulation & control
2) Depending on States is not a viable way to regulate.
More (givverment) FDA FAILURE!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Romney promises no abortion legislation:
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-promises-no-abor...
How can zealot Christians support a baby killer?
I find it totally amazing how phoney Romney is yet the far right just keeps believing it.

Romney goes from being thrilled to sign legislation that would ban all abortions yet says he will do nothing on abortion legislation.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

FREEDOM SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily baboon butt from boca raton say what?
What is up with Looney Lily and her frequent use of "Prison Planet?" is that where most of her incarcerated in-laws reside and the reason there are so many desperate unmarried women with children by different fathers like Leosnotta?

(it IS the culture.)
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I sure hope they wouldn't waste time watching FOX for actual news when they could flip on over to MSNBC and hear hard hitting news like that dumbass Donny Doitch asking probing questions like "I wonder if Romney colors his hair, do you think that would cause a candidate to lose credibility with voters, you know, if they colored their hair". Now there's some actual news you can use right there!!!
I don’t waste time watching Fox for factual news, but to keep abreast of what it wants its faithful followers to believe.

I certainly don’t wonder if Romney colors his hair.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>With Obama the bar is set pretty low. All we need from the next POTUS is that they do not hate & despise the USA, to be better.
How ridiculous from Birther Bill.

Republicans don't hate their country.

Republicans love their country.

They just love their party more.

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it would be just a matter of time before you used that old propaganda lie you tresasonous frauds used to fling around like a frisbee.
Just for old time's sake, let's get one of those treasonous propaganda chants going....
Everybody. All together...
"BABY KILLER!!!!"
That brings back the good ole days for you, doesn't it?
... goddam lying treasonous fraud.
Talk about frauds! Etch-a-sketch Romney is moving to the left! He might end up more liberal than Obama if the election could be pushed out another couple months. Is there anything he won't morph into to be president?
You are a dupe.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney called the ObmaAgfghanostan surge asuccess.
Now what?
But hey, I laugh my ass off every time you right Whiners complain about Afghanistan.
A war that should have ended long before Obama took office but it was far from over.
It was far from over because George Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant & abandoned our troops in Afghanistan to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 or terrorism, Iraq.
You'll never "get it" will you,(bush did it whineDUMHmy) DUH A Vey.

(and remember Bush had a draw down and leave the premises- already scheduled-it was the current potus that decided to send --as in made THAT choice too--30k more troops, at the start of the holiday season a couple of years ago.)

WTH we doing in Libya--on top of it all??????????

Here-have a bootheel lick-it has democrat poopoo on the sole. A varitable herd pack lemming bobblehead feast.

Try not to lap it all up at once!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
REAL Leadership w/Wisdom AND Economic Experience FOR America again-IN America!
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it totally amazing how phoney Romney is yet the far right just keeps believing it.
Romney goes from being thrilled to sign legislation that would ban all abortions yet says he will do nothing on abortion legislation.
He's a flipflopper, ultimate panderer, should be fun if he wins.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

If Romney wins the election & is taking his oath of office, he will need to add a couple of exceptions.

"I, Mitt Romney" solemnly swear to do what is best for the USA except if it violates my oath with the lobbyist Grover Norquist or unless Israel commands me to support their attack on Iran."

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
The last two Republican Presidents were , George H Bush - and - George W Bush.
Both of their presidency's ended with a big recession.
Ain't trickle down economics great? Have you been trickled on enough, or do you need more?
piece of shit Mitt, Mr Romney is just one more dumb ass Republican with no clue of what this country or it's people need, unless your a millionaire or billionaire who needs to ship some jobs to china, then he's in your corner.
What was Bill Clinton's excuse? and what about One term Jimmah Carther?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about frauds! Etch-a-sketch Romney is moving to the left! He might end up more liberal than Obama if the election could be pushed out another couple months. Is there anything he won't morph into to be president?
You are a dupe.
Big Bird called, he said tell the JUVENILE, desperate, smear machine duhmocrat campaign ad makers he wants his phat crayons back!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Leadership FOR all of America again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••