Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766552 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
If Romney wins the election & is taking his oath of office, he will need to add a couple of exceptions.
"I, Mitt Romney" solemnly swear to do what is best for the USA except if it violates my oath with the lobbyist Grover Norquist or unless Israel commands me to support their attack on Iran."
You know how that goes DUH A Vey-so stop being a labelduhm hypocrite.

UN/NATO WTH we doing in Libya?(no other country was even attacking them)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Bring the Troops HOME-TO AMERICA.
Leadership with wisdom and Economic Experience for ALL of AMerica again-not just some!!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#766553 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it totally amazing how phoney Romney is yet the far right just keeps believing it.
Romney goes from being thrilled to sign legislation that would ban all abortions yet says he will do nothing on abortion legislation.
Hi-Ya Da-Vey Putz,

Psssst ... hey, Putz ... it's the failed economy, Putz, and the failure of the Failure-in-Chief in the Middle East. It's about failure, Putz, failure.

LOL

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#766554 Oct 10, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
It's time to do something that Democrats just seem to never do, plan for the future.
It is very likely that when Obama loses the election his black base will throw another tantrum and burn their own neighborhoods down. Normally, this just doesn't concern me, and I think it's a little humorous that a culture will object to something by burning down their own home. My preferred answer to that is, let them live in the ashes.
However, Washington, D. C., is 80 percent black, and the tantrum they will throw will obstruct, and possibly prevent the necessary functions of the US government.
What should be done when this happens?
Should the nation's capital be put under Marshal Law and the vandals shot?
Should the government shut down until the spoiled brats cease their tantrum?
Or, should we develop a plan to move the seat of government so the government can continue its normal functions without being impacted by the tantrum the black population of DC will throw.
Every time our government deviates from the Constitution, it creates a calamity for us. There is no such thing as residents of the nation's capital. To allow such to exist causes the problem of a minority of the population having the ability to shut the government down at their whim. This is too much power in the hands of an insignificantly small portion of the population.
There were plans to move the seat of government during the Cold War in the case of a catastrophic event. It's time to dust those plans off and prepare for the inevitable tantrum the black population will throw when Obama is tossed out on his useless Marxist ass.
The problem is, Obama doesn't leave power the day he loses. When the tantrum starts, he will race bait even more and is already deciding the way he can use it to his advantage to somehow hold onto his place in the government at least a little longer. I put nothing past this man and his administration...they've already proven they have no respect for either the constitution or the rule of law.
Homer

Effort, PA

#766555 Oct 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone tell Uncle Joe NOT to be using that shipyard lingo in front of the kids please-dammit.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Ryan will lie like Romney, Joe will come up with some unforgettable off the cuff quips. Bottom line: Joe will tell the truth, Ryan will lie.

If it turns into a Fox News matchup like the last debate, Joe can shout it out with the best of em, he won't follow the rules of the debate and bite his tongue like the president did.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#766556 Oct 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He's a flipflopper, ultimate panderer, should be fun if he wins.

Ocala, FL

#766557 Oct 10, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Republican women such as Stacey Dash, Mia Love, Condi Rice and others simply suffer from chronic "white-woman-envy".
Why would or should they be envious of white women, they are all beautiful accomplished women in their own right. Or do YOU not think they are equals? Try again.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766558 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the spending cuts Romney wants to make, the only one he mentioned was Big Bird.
I find it amusing that YOUR candidate brought it up & now you whine about it.
Right Whiners. Go figure.
How desperately JUVENILE can they get, when confronted with REAL ISSUES and B-U-D-G-E-T'ing ideas.

Unbelievable. Talk about an embarrassment to the intelligence of this nation..."big birdie campaign attack ads".

Ugh.

The toxic plague poison of utter (latch on leech) libuhrulTic IGNORANCE...just unbelievable.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
GROWN UP LEADERSHIP For ALL America again-not just some!
1 post removed

Ocala, FL

#766560 Oct 10, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Security at the embassy was the responsibility of Hillary Clinton and her staff, not President Obama. She dropped the ball.
HIS administration, HIS responsibility. HIS "trickle down" attitude of IGNORING terrorism and pretending he solved the problem by ordering Bin Laden killed. Very short-sighted on his part.

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

#766561 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
If Romney wins the election & is taking his oath of office, he will need to add a couple of exceptions.
"I, Mitt Romney" solemnly swear to do what is best for the USA except if it violates my oath with the lobbyist Grover Norquist or unless Israel commands me to support their attack on Iran."
He already took this oath.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#766562 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Yeah, like Obama swore he was born in USA and will stay off tv talk shows, get down to work, and do what is best for our country. Unless his mislims buddys command him to do otherwise, Obama could care less about this country.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#766563 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the spending cuts Romney wants to make, the only one he mentioned was Big Bird.
that's not what he said, but go ahead and twist out of context in order to defend your GIANT TURKEY named Obama.

Bam’s Big Bird blather
Posted: 10:32 PM, October 9, 2012

Four years ago, presidential nominee Barack Obama told the Democratic National Convention:

“If you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.”

Fast-forward to Big Bird — a minuscule issue in a massively significant election.

Obama can’t seem to find anything else to talk about these days except that outsized piece of puppet poultry.

That, and how Mitt Romney wants to cut the federal subsidy to PBS.

As the Republican National Committee notes, Obama has mentioned Big Bird and Tickle Me Elmo no less than 13 times since losing the Denver debate last week.

In the same period, he hasn’t uttered word one about the terrorist attack that took four Americans’ lives in Benghazi — the one Obama & Co. kept insisting was not actually a terrorist attack at all.

And while Romney may be the one who supposedly wants to “kill” him, it’s Obama who’s under fire from Big Bird.

Sesame Workshop yesterday demanded that the Obama campaign pull an attack ad against Romney that focuses on Big Bird and uses his feathery yellow image.

“We have approved no campaign ads,” the company said,“and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down.”

Team Obama’s response: We’ll take it under further advisement.

Talk about disrespecting an icon.

Actually, given that even usually friendly journalists have ridiculed the ad as “goofy” and ineffective, you have to wonder why the campaign wants to keep it on the air.

Particularly since its small-minded message contrasts so ridiculously with the comprehensive foreign-policy speech Romney delivered just the day before.

But the answer seems obvious: Barack Obama has nothing substantive to say.

As he himself put it so well back in 2008, he doesn’t have a record he feels comfortable running on — so he’s trying to make the election about small things.

Like how Muppets need to fear a Romney presidency.

But you’d think that Obama would have something to say about 12 million Americans unemployed (not counting those who’ve given up looking for a job) and $6-a-gallon gas in California.

Not to mention that terrorist attack.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editoria...

Ocala, FL

#766564 Oct 10, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
Where's the response to Romney promising no abortion legislation?
This is funny. These right wing lemmings have to wait until FOX News comes on to tell them how to respond to Romney flip-flopping on his promise to end abortion.
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-promises-no-abor...
Perhaps NOW is not the time to get into the abortion debate as our embassies are burning, the economy is tanked, and people have no jobs. If you'd watch a little more Fox news and a little less MSNBC you might get some general news other than what Big Bird pooped out today.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#766565 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Big bird is the only one democrats mention. Sesame Street has asked O'bama to quit running the stupid ads on Big Bird. I guess they realized that half the country will boycott the Sesame street crap because of the president. Look for the downfall of Big Bird on their own. Every thing O'bama touches turns to crap.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#766566 Oct 10, 2012
... looks like the "Angry Negro" will get fried on his failure to connect the dots regading the Libyan attack. The State Department has denied that they blamed the attack on a freakin' film. O Bammy of the marblehead, FOS ... Is Bin Laden really dead? Hey, dat guy called "Al" is alive and well! LOL

Did the White House cover up the Libyan attack for political points ... yep!

Failure!

LOL
Jane Says

New York, NY

#766567 Oct 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan will lie like Romney, Joe will come up with some unforgettable off the cuff quips. Bottom line: Joe will tell the truth, Ryan will lie.
If it turns into a Fox News matchup like the last debate, Joe can shout it out with the best of em, he won't follow the rules of the debate and bite his tongue like the president did.
LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#766568 Oct 10, 2012
The real problem for Ryan will be defending his running mate’s positions against Biden’s attacks. Biden has already had some fun ridiculing Romney’s fixation on Russia, and when questioned about this in the last few weeks Ryan has not done a particularly impressive job of refuting criticisms of Romney’s views on Russia policy. Ryan has been comfortable making the usual attacks on Obama’s supposed “appeasement,” but once he makes the attack he doesn’t seem to be conversant with the relevant issues to make a persuasive case. Some might say that there is no case to made regarding such “appeasement,” since it hasn’t happened. That points to another weakness that Ryan’s arguments share with Romney’s on these issues: they are directed against an imaginary record.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#766569 Oct 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan will lie like Romney, Joe will come up with some unforgettable off the cuff quips. Bottom line: Joe will tell the truth, Ryan will lie.
Take a message Homer-

RE: V/P Debate

Dear Uncle Joe,

Please show some decent leadership, for at least a little POSATIVE change- for a change, anyway, and watch thy shipyard lingo around the kids!
Leadership by EXAMPLE.

Restrain thyself lol--Wisconsin looks like nice, wholesome U.S.of A. territory too lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!(even if America still <3 Uncle Joe)
GROWN UP Leadership for ALL of America again!

Ocala, FL

#766570 Oct 10, 2012
watch out wrote:
Obama will be a good president and this country will be a lot better place to live in.
People will have jobs to go to.
Hasn't been so far. Has no plan to change his tactics. What's your reasoning here?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#766571 Oct 10, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, Obama doesn't leave power the day he loses. When the tantrum starts, he will race bait even more and is already deciding the way he can use it to his advantage to somehow hold onto his place in the government at least a little longer. I put nothing past this man and his administration...they've already proven they have no respect for either the constitution or the rule of law.
It will take until Romney takes office for the libs to quit burning down their own neighborhoods. Van Jones is getting his brown shirts all ginned up to riot. This is what O'bama calls community organizing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#766572 Oct 10, 2012
Insofar as antiwar conservatives and libertarians can discern what Romney’s policy positions are, they are often worse than what we have now when they are not virtually identical.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 min Fair Game 32,962
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Gtown71 306,190
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Ari son of Anarchy 158,523
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min ChristineM 120,465
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 45 min hornback12 1,178
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr NightMare 56,617
Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) 1 hr WelbyMD 172
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr harmonious 269,273
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 3 hr Even Steven 433
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 3 hr barefoot2626 127
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 5 hr barefoot2626 182

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE