Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1600963 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Peppy

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#766158 Oct 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're protecting flack from the liberal "sore loser" pandamonium, can you try and do something about this too?
WASHINGTON -- The International Monetary Fund on Tuesday downgraded its economic projections and warned of an "alarmingly high" risk of a serious global slowdown because of fiscal problems in the U.S. and Europe.
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...
You got enough money stashed away for all of us just in case?
Hey Carol I am really liking Romney's chances. It will be nice to have a man with proven administrative experience and genuinely sound moral values in the white house. Sure beats a no talent academic that considers Jermiah Wright as his mentor and spiritual leader. I know the liberals are fuming but Romney mopped the floor with Obama in that last debate. Being a narcissist, Obama never figured he could lose, yet he was obliterated by Romney straight forward analysis.
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#766159 Oct 9, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter and I are Americans, Methmouth--been here since 1638, DAR, but April in Paris is looking better all the time if you idiotic haters manage to lie/steal/elect Dumbya on steroids...
don't let the door hit you on the way out.....
carol

Orlando, FL

#766160 Oct 9, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a cave. I have a laptop and can post from anywhere in the world that has a wifi connection available. Besides I do have a land line in DR as I have an office and a manufacturing plant in the DR. Right now I am posting from a corporate apartment. You must be an ignoramous when it comes to computers.
Leosnana hasn't caught up to the 21st century apparently.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#766161 Oct 9, 2012
Romney Speech Offers Few Differences With Obama Policies

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-09/r...

Cool.
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#766162 Oct 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
Two and half men needs to get Charlie Sheen back.
Homer finally got something right....who is that clown who took his place???....
Peppy

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#766163 Oct 9, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer's confidence is gone with the wind as Hussein Obama implodes.....
Homer is gone for the day, his wife never let's him post after 7PM. Apparently he has trouble sleeping if he does.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#766164 Oct 9, 2012
Obama-B an Anti-American wrote:
Big Bird Tries to Stay Nonpartisan
Production company wants Obama ad halted
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2418-big-bi...
Obama killed Bin Laden
Rmoney will kill Big Bird.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#766165 Oct 9, 2012
TSM wrote:
Desperation: Ohio Obama Rally Features Rap Rendition of 'Sesame Street' Theme Song!! I guess Obama soliciting 3-10 yr. olds voters just make sure kids you bring your Parents!!
Communism in the 10th century- "political indoctrination was accomplished by edu "campaigns", censorship and party militants, the "party" remaining the center of power."

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
DEMOCRACY and Experience For ALL of America again-not just some!
THE DEBIL

Serbia

#766166 Oct 9, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a cave. I have a laptop and can post from anywhere in the world that has a wifi connection available. Besides I do have a land line in DR as I have an office and a manufacturing plant in the DR. Right now I am posting from a corporate apartment. You must be an ignoramous when it comes to computers.
AN' YOU MUS' BE A CHEAP SHOE MAKER ENJOYIN' THE BENEFITS OF USIN' SLAVE LABOR TO MAKE YOU IMITATION CROCS. HOW TOUCHING THOUGH, THE PICTURE OF YOU SITTIN' DOWN WITH THE BISHOP TO DETERMINE HOW BES' YOU CAN HELP THE PO' SUFFERIN' DOMINICANS. MAYBE YOU SHOULD SELL THE CORPORATE APARTMENT AN' GIVE THEM THE MONEY? SAY, WOULD YOU MIND TELLIN' THE BLACK GUY SLEEPIN' IN THE BATHTUB THAT HIS LIGHTS IS ON IN THE SCOOTER?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#766167 Oct 9, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Romney Speech Offers Few Differences With Obama Policies
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-09/r...
Cool.
FEDERAL vs STATE management is a BIG difference.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Experience!
THE DEBIL

Serbia

#766168 Oct 9, 2012
DEBIL SORT OF GOT SOME ESP GOIN' ON AN' HE GET THE IMAGE OF YOU AS A CHINEE? HOW I DO? WANNA SEE ME BEND A SPOON WITH JUS' MY PECKER?
carol

Orlando, FL

#766169 Oct 9, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Carol I am really liking Romney's chances. It will be nice to have a man with proven administrative experience and genuinely sound moral values in the white house. Sure beats a no talent academic that considers Jermiah Wright as his mentor and spiritual leader. I know the liberals are fuming but Romney mopped the floor with Obama in that last debate. Being a narcissist, Obama never figured he could lose, yet he was obliterated by Romney straight forward analysis.
He'll get to bloviate at the next town hall debate when the folks give him another opportunity to ramble on for 17 minutes straight and we all have forgotten the question by the time he's done. Remember when that happened right after he was elected? Thought the people sitting behind him, by the look on their faces, were going to commit suicide before he finally wrapped it up.

But the last debate will be about foreign policy. That one should be verrrrry interesting...
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#766170 Oct 9, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is gone for the day, his wife never let's him post after 7PM. Apparently he has trouble sleeping if he does.
more to the point, Homer only wastes time on this stuff while at work.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#766171 Oct 9, 2012
Wow! Listen to the black racism ooze from out of the woodwork! It is REAL, folks. No doubt about it.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/stace...

A black wall of racist venom surrounds the Jerk-In-Chief.

Romney/Ryan 2012
THE DEBIL

Serbia

#766172 Oct 9, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"the devilturd"
You are a stinking peace of crap. Your name describes you perfectly;
D ense
E ater of shit
B astard
I diotic
L oon
Peace
KMA
MMMMMMMMM... DEBIL SMELL YOU FEAR-SWEAT... SMELLS LIKE... PLAY-DOH? GRAPE PLAY-DOH? WHO THE HELL EATS GRAPE PLAY-DOH? JERRY SANDUSKY - THE LIFELONG REPUBLICAN...
Bill

Miami, FL

#766173 Oct 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rightwingers don't read past the Fox News headlines.
Interesting. More news in FOX headline than in an entire MSM story.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#766174 Oct 9, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The Associated Press has a detailed account of the Air Force F-22 trials and tribulations.
Fighter planes are small combat aircraft. They take off and land on the deck of an aircraft carrier. The F-22 is a single-seat plane with stealth technology, meaning that its paint, radio emissions and ability to fly low combine to confuse radar systems. It can travel at 1,500 mph, but that's the maximum distance its fuel can take it. It carries guns, missiles, decoys to evade oncoming missiles and a complex radar and communications system. It's the queen of combat aircraft.
have a problem with AP? Moron..you would make yourself look
really fkg stupid!!
The F-22 has been plagued with problems since it's inception. It's never been used in combat because about the only thing it's suitable for is air shows. This is why President Obama cancelled the F-22 program.
THE DEBIL

Serbia

#766175 Oct 9, 2012
OH, IT NOT HIS SCOOTER? HE STEAL IT? FROM THE BISHOP? GROWTH IS THE ONLY EVIL IN THE WORLD. COMMERCE IS SIMPLY A NAME THE JEWS PICKED OUT SO THEY COULD STEAL STUFF FROM THE STOOPID GENTILES.
RUSH10ME

Bowling Green, VA

#766176 Oct 9, 2012
Black Wino wrote:
<quoted text> Huh...? is you implying dat da " Pimp In Chief " is a peeter puffer...? is you saying dat Michele has a peeter...?
Of course she has a peeter , her daughters call him daddy .
carol

Orlando, FL

#766177 Oct 9, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama killed Bin Laden
Rmoney will kill Big Bird.
Obama killed no one but innocent people in Pakistan dropping those drones like flies.

Obama wanted the CIA agents in jail who got the information that led the federal agents on a five year hunt to find bin Laden so Obama could take all of the credit when you or I - or even Homer -could have done the same thing he did. Anyone can say "Yes, go ahead. Get him."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump hypes mock video of golf ball seen striki... 2 min memez mcgee 135
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 min Freedomofexpression 9,842
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Mr Wiggley 30,993
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min Freedomofexpression 317,475
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 21 min grammer slammer 6,472
News The Latest: Trump targets North Korea in new ex... 23 min poi pounder 10
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 25 min youll shoot your ... 219
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Injudgement 289,304
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 1 hr make america grea... 1,220
More from around the web