Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522706 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#751145 Sep 24, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a fact they're left wing, thus the rise in competitive new groups, like AMAC. Their giving HArry Belafonte an award was the last straw.
Millions have left them.
The right never had a problem with the AARP until this healthcare debate.

You bigoted right wingers can form your own group & then you can lobby against your own best interests.
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#751146 Sep 24, 2012
Edgar Harlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will have Robme stuttering.Obama will beat him like a red headed step child.
Obama/Biden2012
Moving America Forward
hussein obama is lost without a teleprompter....or CBS editing...
VOTE ROMNEY 2012

Louisburg, NC

#751147 Sep 24, 2012
Cass Sunstein – Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
In 2008, while at Harvard Law School, Sunstein co-wrote a truly pernicious paper proposing that the U.S. Government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-”independent” advocates to “cognitively infiltrate” online groups and websites — as well as other activist groups — which advocate views that Sunstein deems “false conspiracy theories” about the Government.

Caroline Atkinson – Special Assistant to the President for International Economic Affairs
In 2011, Obama recruited Atkinson who is an Adjunct Senior Fellow for International Economics at the Council on Foreign Relations. She also worked for the U.S Treasury, the Bank of England, and was a reporter for The Washington Post. Her expertise is in financial crises management, international economics, and foreign exchange markets. She also knows her way around the World Bank, according to the CFR website. She is the director of the CFR’s Roundtable on Global Economics, a series that “brings together key players from the private markets, government, Federal Reserve, IMF, World Bank, and think tanks to discuss pressing policy issues in international economics.

Thomas A. Daschle – Director of the Office of Health Reform
CFR Member
Withdrew for not paying taxes.

Instead of bringing change to Washington, it looks more like a New World Order “Who’s Who”. It looks like the White House is shaping up to become a branch office of the CFR and Bilderbergers. Obama’s cabinet appointments pretty much confirm that the CFR and the bankers call the shots in the Obama administration. While they may disagree on some issues, they are firmly committed to the globalist one-world government. They are utterly ruthless and criminal. Their actions are purely profit driven and they have little concern for “living human beings”. http://www.newworldorderinfo.com/new-world-or...

AND THER YOU HAVE IT THE OBAMA TEAM,HOPE AND
CHANGE!!!!!!!

Newville, PA

#751148 Sep 24, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
official my ass.....
we're still in a recession, official or not.....
not just unemployment, but puny growth.....
I know a dummy like you couldn't possibly know this but recessions have a definition and official beginnings & endings based on economic conditions.
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#751149 Sep 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So to you, government is all about making millions while ignoring the people.
For a person cashing governmeent checks, you ain't too bright.
government should be all about providing minimum essential services at the lowest cost possible......

not transferring wealth from one to another....
fred

Milford, CT

#751150 Sep 24, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion kills for imaginary friends, for fanciful dogma.
Hmm...
Religion is organized superstition
All of the desert religions are violent
A cancer on humanity
Peace on earth?
Not as long as religion exists.
Booo God! Boooo!

Democrats are atheists who have murdered 54,000,000 babies
The baby boomers are next.

America gets it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#751151 Sep 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
THE COUNTRY IS GETTING BETTER BY THE DAY
IT's OVER FOR YOU TEA BAGS AND RIGHT WINGERS RACIST
KEEP BARKING ABOUT YESTERDAYS NEWS AND GET LEFT BEHIND.
No one cares about what happened yesterday, only tomorrow,till you get that your losers.
Your all so full of hatred you lost your chance to win. When your ass is handed to you by real honest Americans in November.
Just remember it's your dumb ass rants and lies that caused it.
We humans Thank you Fools....
Vote for Obama. At least he's not white, right?
fred

Milford, CT

#751152 Sep 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You bigoted right wingers can form your own group & then you can lobby against your own best interests.
Right wingers have bailed from AARP since it supported ObamaCare.

AARP is an insurance company posing as a senior advocacy group.

America gets its.
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#751153 Sep 24, 2012
Grampy wrote:
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina the coward speaks!!
He's still smarting from th ebeating I gave him concerning his stupid idea that the US Constitution overrules International Treaties.
He hates it when I correct his ignorance!!
Besides, I'm much smarter than Tenzing. He's a libertarian, whatever that means. And I don't drink as much as he apparently does.
Tensing replied:Well, you do talk louder.
Dissention and infighting among the ranks of the Obama fan Club on who is Obama's best asskisser?
Tenzing and Nucular are a Jekyll and Hyde act.....
1 post removed
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#751155 Sep 24, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion kills for imaginary friends, for fanciful dogma.
Hmm...
Religion is organized superstition
All of the desert religions are violent
A cancer on humanity
Peace on earth?
Not as long as religion exists.
the Moreno Valley del Taco is looking for its clean-up boy....

Newville, PA

#751156 Sep 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No I meant the Democrats defending Fannie and Freddie up until the 11th hour because they were on the payroll recession.
And Obama's not wanting to waste a good crisis recession.
The Democrats had full control for two years to begin turning things around. They chose not to and then went back to blaming Bush.
Have any more of your cliches?

The Democrats passed the stimulus bill that took us from Bush's 7850,000 a month in job losses to job gains.

Turmed this shrinking BUSH economy into a growing economy.

They then passed Frank Dodd to make sure taxpayers would not have to fund anymore bailouts.

That's action.

When will you quoit lying about this.

YOUR party screwed this country.

Your Party did nothing o help us recover.

And fools like you can't admit it.

All we get is Fannie & Freddie & "good crisis" this & "Full Control" that.

If you bothered to take your head out of your ass you would know that those first two years were among the most productive in history.
Imhotep

Cape Coral, FL

#751157 Sep 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
Folks until you drop the commie, marxist, messiah, dictator, etc. bs you will have no credibility with Homer.
We'll never have a real dialogue in this country (Thanks Fox) until rightwingers stop spouting all this bs about the president.
Agree

Fox?
Talking heads that are as lucid as a schizophrenic with Tourettes.

Vote? Waste of time.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

The USA is a Oligarchy and borderline Theoracy

<sigh>

"I accept responsibility for everything!"
~our president

If anyone should get Alzheimer's or dementia, don't worry...Bishop Romney has you covered. Just keep repeating this...

"I'm not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was."
Bishop Willard Mitt Romney
May 17, 2012

Bush 2.0- Irony !
Perhaps the only time this mammal uttered the truth

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
fred

Milford, CT

#751158 Sep 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
AARP - campaign donation piggy bank for the Kenyan

The Achilles Heel of Obamacare
Monday, September 24, 2012
The American Thinker ^| 9/24/2012 | Joe Herring

"...The exchange is the "front door" of ObamaCare. It is designed to look like a marketplace, where folks can shop for health insurance from a group of approved insurers. In reality, it is a carefully orchestrated faux market, where people will all buy the same federally approved product, albeit with different-colored wrapping paper..." ".

"...The bold truth is that moving ahead at this stage, with the incomplete information presently available, is wildly irresponsible, entirely indefensible, and akin to handing the federal government a blank check to our state treasury."
1 post removed

Newville, PA

#751160 Sep 24, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
government should be all about providing minimum essential services at the lowest cost possible......
not transferring wealth from one to another....
So, how does government help people needing help & how do you define minimums?
fred

Milford, CT

#751161 Sep 24, 2012
Edgar Harlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has you're brain been touched?
Obama/Biden 2012
Moving America Forward
Kenyan commie occupier mau mau zombie scum recite the slogan Forward and wave their Obama commie flags while accusing opponents of being "touched"

Projection...left wing mental defect
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#751162 Sep 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a dummy like you couldn't possibly know this but recessions have a definition and official beginnings & endings based on economic conditions.
the Business Cycle Dating Committee of the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) is generally seen as the authority for dating US recessions......

NBER defines an economic recession as: "a significant decline in economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in real GDP, real income, employment, industrial production, and wholesale-retail sales."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#751163 Sep 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you show yourself to be unbelievably ignorant.
Do you recall the uproar of AARP members when they endorsed Clinton's Marxist HillaryKare, and what their membership plummeted to overnight?
I wonder just how a group of people so goddam ignorant can achieve such prominence in the United States. We obviously need to fix that problem.
I've got an idea....
The Democrats wrote a law that states a person is not responsible for themselves until they are 26 years old.
How about raising the voting age to 26, like the Democrats say is the age when a person should be an adult?
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#751164 Sep 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"helping people needing help" is not a Constitutional function of the US government.....

that's what private charity is for....

but as a practical matter, the minimum is providing sufficient foo, shelter, and clothing to sustain life.....

free cell phones not included....
fred

Milford, CT

#751165 Sep 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A good place to start is to cut welfare to zero and see who starves.
Imhotep

Cape Coral, FL

#751166 Sep 24, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Booo God! Boooo!
Democrats are atheists who have murdered 54,000,000 babies
The baby boomers are next.
America gets it.
I'm a Secularist.
Don't vote, don't care.
May your favorite political puppet win. ;-)

I do enjoy reading topix forums, When I am bored.
Funnier than a fart a the communion rail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Delaware trooper fatally shot outside conv... 1 min davy 5
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren blasts Donald Trump's fir... 2 min INFIDEL 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 46
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Injudgement 265,327
News 'Black Men For Bernie' Leader Now Backs Trump (Sep '16) 7 min INFIDEL 68
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 11 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2,076
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 16 min okimar 69
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 1 hr CodeTalker 342
News Top StoryTrump tells young immigrants in US ill... 1 hr 07 Mustang 86
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 1 hr 07 Mustang 119
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 1 hr Chilli J 242
More from around the web