Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
693,501 - 693,520 of 1,080,447 Comments Last updated 37 min ago
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no, I am so right.
Don't believe me? Try taking some of his money and see what happens.
Actually, I'm taking some of it on a monthly basis.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Alert the media! A Democrat-supporting journalist has created fraudulent information!
I am so shocked!
are you saying Romney didn't say what he admitted he said?
You boys keep fighting the not so good fight.
Lol

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he did not know what the exact number was.
As for Egypt, they have a new government that we do not yet know if they will be friendly or not. Saying so is correct.
... goddam idiots.
The Muslim Brotherhood is in control of the government of Egypt, you goddam embicile. It's a no-brainer they're an enemy of the United States. Don't you ever lilsten to them or read anything about them?
Don't you know anything?
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Ryan is said to have the “guts” for proposing an aggressive, social engineering budget and because he is willing to address issues like cutting healthcare to the poor, a demographic with no resources or lobby to fight back. Since when does taking candy from a baby take courage? What is this Right Wing predilection for beating up on those who cannot fight back, embracing sadism as a virtue. Generations of admiration for ruthlessness in business leaves GOP cheerleaders unable to tell the difference between a hero and a predator. Success “Trumps” sincerity in the grasping netherworld of the super rich and exalts the merciless opportunist as deity. There is a word for someone like that….let’s see, it’s a common word referring to an opportunistic tormentor who cruises the schoolyard looking for smaller kids to pick on and steal their lunch money….oh yes, a “Republican”.

It is clear that the new generic Neo-Conservative 2.0 cannot be shamed. Despite consistent exposure of the reckless lies and self-serving distortions spread by the Romney campaign, and Ryan in particular, for the lies that they are, they continue to plow ahead like a drunk driver hoping to make it home before the police catches them, while sending the truth running for cover. Once safely in the Oval Office, they can hide behind a bevy of lawyers and deflect any attempt at accountability or even transparency. A group of lions is called a “pride” but what is a group of two-faced, manipulative, Republican media lawyers called, anyway? A “bain”?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
just like gunners topix career, where no matter how much shit he eats he claims victory.
Romney alienating half the country is a 'winning' moment. At least to gunner and the other neocons.
Notice a lot of shyt goes down in my town? We've got lots of those millionaires here, they flock here because of the homestead laws and no state income tax and easy access to the Caymans and Bahamas. They buy those huge houses, and they're empty! They buy furniture when the have guests, you see the trucks arrive to deliver, then a few days later, the trucks arrive again to return it!! Lots of Romney type scoundrels here, but a few of them have been going down, catches up with them after awhile.
Meanwhile, Gunner probably is itching to go to Arizona so he can be one of those "papers please cops" and beat up a few Mexicans.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

A most important principle of good government in a popular constitution, is that no executive functionaries should be appointed by popular election: neither by the vote of the people themselves, nor by those of their representatives. The entire business of government is skilled employment; the qualifications for the discharge of it are of that special and professional kind, which cannot be properly judged of except by persons who have themselves some share of those qualifications, or some practical experience of them. The business of finding the fittest persons to fill public employments - not merely selecting the best who offer, but looking out for the absolutely best, taking note of all fit persons who are met with,that they be found when wanted - is very laborious, and requires a delicate as well as lightly conscientious discernment; and as there is no public duty which is in general so badly performed, so there is none for which it is of greater importance to enforce the utmost practicable amount of personal responsibility, by imposing it as a special obligation on high functionaries in the several departments.
J.S.MILL
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same line of bullshit your side used in 2008, when McLame was losinG!!
I'm lovin' it!!
It's very different this time. Obama was running against the record of a two-term president. That's a cake walk for almost any candidate.

However, the biggest difference is a lot of people now finally see the real Obama. He fooled them the first time. Must have been the halo on Time Magazine or people like Matthews getting chills up their legs.

He's a struggling incumbent with no record to stand on. He's like another Jimmy Carter this time.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Early voting starts in some states tomorrow. Our national nightmare and mistake if finally coming to an end.

It's getting better!

Romney 2012!
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>Yes - you included, nitwit.
nostrilfuckface for sure
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has insulted more people than any one else in history,including Adolf Hitler. The Romney comments that liberals are complaining about are all follow up comments to points made by Obama and Obama worshiping news media. For some unknown reason liberal give Obama a pass.
You know, y'all need to lose that Hitler shyt, you make a fool of yourselves, just sayin'

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying Romney didn't say what he admitted he said?
You boys keep fighting the not so good fight.
Lol
Who cares?

It's the economy stupid.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>You confirmed what I said -- Reagan trailed Carter by 8 points among registered voters right before the last debate a week before the election.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111451/Late-Upsets...

It was a tight race up until then and it's tight race now.

A new USA TODAY/Gallup Poll of Swing States shows Romney lagging President Obama by only 2 percentage points, 48%-46%, well within the survey's margin of error.

Nationwide, Obama's bounce from the Democratic National Convention is dissipating: The president now leads across the country in the Gallup Poll by a single point, 47%-46%.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2...

So what exactly is your point and where is the lie?
dumb carol believes in 'hope'.
Lol
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Obama's decision to sidestep Congress in resuming foreign aid has come back to haunt him.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>Notice a lot of shyt goes down in my town? We've got lots of those millionaires here, they flock here because of the homestead laws and no state income tax and easy access to the Caymans and Bahamas. They buy those huge houses, and they're empty! They buy furniture when the have guests, you see the trucks arrive to deliver, then a few days later, the trucks arrive again to return it!! Lots of Romney type scoundrels here, but a few of them have been going down, catches up with them after awhile.
Meanwhile, Gunner probably is itching to go to Arizona so he can be one of those "papers please cops" and beat up a few Mexicans.
rumor has it that romneys pal down there is known for his orgies.
Kid you not.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>... goddam idiots.
The Muslim Brotherhood is in control of the government of Egypt, you goddam embicile. It's a no-brainer they're an enemy of the United States. Don't you ever lilsten to them or read anything about them?
Don't you know anything?
emaam couldn't have butchered that post better if he tried.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you ain't got nothing when you have to quote Tucker Carlson.
And really, the "Daily Caller"??
Who should I cite, Kos? HuffPo?

"It's still a fluid, very competitive race," says Nathan Gonzales, of the nonpartisan Rothenberg Political Report, which analyzes political races. "Anyone who says they know who is going to win doesn't."
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Even the left is screaming about Obama's gas law: What's Behind the EPA's New 4-Gallon Minimum Purchase Mandate?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane got humped and dumped by a dozen black guys in high school.
Can anyone tell?
Oh no, you've got that wrong. She's still in the tenement above her grandmas meatball shop, pining away for some kid named Domenic or Anthony who smiled up at her in the window 40 years ago. Hey Jane, he had gas. Probably still a virgin.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares?

It's the economy stupid.
go fk yourself till this evening.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice a lot of shyt goes down in my town? We've got lots of those millionaires here, they flock here because of the homestead laws and no state income tax and easy access to the Caymans and Bahamas. They buy those huge houses, and they're empty! They buy furniture when the have guests, you see the trucks arrive to deliver, then a few days later, the trucks arrive again to return it!! Lots of Romney type scoundrels here, but a few of them have been going down, catches up with them after awhile.
Lots of John Kerry type scoundrels there too, eh $hit for brains?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••